The Good Ship Bison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From an animalistic point of view, I think this was Pat coming into my thoughts.

In retrospect, Mads and I were being animals together, doing the basic thing sexual animals did.

Pat had healed a scar on my shin just above my ankle. I noticed it when I took my pants off. Somehow, I just knew Pat had done that and it wasn't just a trick of the light. My whole body felt better. Pat was 'fixing' me, giving me full health.

What did people in full health need? Sex.

I was definitely getting that now.

Pumping steadily into Mads, she was pulling me in a hug around my chest, her legs wrapped around my thighs to urge me inwards farther. Every little bit of my cock going into her I felt with crystal-clear delicious sensation.

The very fact that those sensations were so clear to me gave me such almost-overwhelming physical pleasure. Every little bit of the shaft of my cock, rubbing against her lips, then the inside of her vagina, in the instroke, then the outstroke; the head of my cock going up and into her, I didn't know how deep compared to the depth of her vagina, but I wondered.

As soon as I wondered, Path showed me. I was mostly there already. I asked, in a tiny voice, not more than breath sounds to Mads, I was pretty sure, "Pat, if my cock was longer and wider, would it give her better orgasms?"

"Yes."

"Better for me, too?"

"Yes."

"How long would it take?"

"About 3 hours with some pain. About a day without pain."

"Yes, do it - no pain, though, no rush. And, just a medium amount of increase, size-wise, I don't want to be that abnormal, it's for her enjoyment. And, sorta, mine, too."

"In process."

Mads was incoherent with joy at that point, and came in strong clenching bursts of writhing fit, under me and around my cock, which made for great sensations for me, too.

Very soon after that, I came, too. I'd stroked enough, and built and built, and then, yes, there I was, spurting deep and overwhelmed, pumping cum into her.

In my mind's eye, courtesy of Pat or just my 'fertile imagination' (I enjoyed my own pun), I could see my cum in there, in the thousands of tiny interior bumps of her vaginal walls. In it sprayed, and then, above, the os, the opening of her cervix, looking just like the urethra of my penis, splayed open wide and cum going in there, too.

Yes. I knew where it was going. I'd seen those structures. I looked up in my mind's eye, and I wondered if those sperm would find something? Yes. There it was, an egg, just started down the fallopian tube.

Some part of me wished for them to meet.

Some part of me wondered if she was on birth control and it wouldn't matter, the egg would bounce off the uterine wall.

These were just flashes of thought, amongst my own yelling, grunting cum-fest. My mind switched topics fast and I concentrated on the feeling of her breasts pressed against my chest, and her head, since she was shorter than me, putting her eyes into my chin.

We grunted together, and that was beautiful.

The aftereffects, the relaxation and floating, let us let go of our tension, and soon enough I decided to not press down on her anymore and rolled off.

We lay there, staring at the ceiling, and then turning over and facing the moon-wall. It was getting really big in our view, so stark and grayish-white, all pockmarked with super-tiny craters.

"Kevin, you asked me to ... love you? I do! I don't know why. I'm not objecting? It's just... I know it's strange. And, also... you asked..."

"Yeah."

"No, you told me. You said for me to obey you. Anything, you said."

"Yes?"

Her voice sounded like she'd considered the matter. "You were right. I will. I will obey you, I'll do Anything... I know, you love me back."

I could tell this was a conversation that I'd remember, and she'd remember, forever. I asked, "Even if I'm _also_ making love with Alice, or Dana, or both, or someone else? As long as I love you, too, we're good?"

"Yes. Kevin, YES." She hugged me, holding her head to my side and squeezing herself to me. "I will, I'll obey you."

"Kinda makes me wonder how we should test that. I mean, I believe you, but I'm wondering, what do you mean?"

She was frank, daring me. "Ask me."

I looked down at my body, my shriveled penis dripping with cum and her pussy juices. I remembered an erotic story I read once where someone was being mind-controlled. Echoing that idea, I said, "Lick me. Lick my cock clean, now."

She smiled like I'd given her some fun task, and she did, bending down and sucking it in.

The process worked, I guessed. Finishing, she let go with a smack and a smile. "Done, sir."

"No sir, just Kevin. Or, Kev."

"Gotcha." She settled into my side.

We got dressed, and Mads went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes while I looked at the wall where Pat was displaying a set of projected paths of where we were going. We were almost to enter orbit.

"Pat, are we going to go into zero-g when we get to lunar orbit?"

"We can. We can leave on a small thrust if you like, 5%. The toilet will have to be latched. The chairs and table are magnetized and will remain where they are, but you must not move them or they will float around and possibly hurt you."

"Understood. Uh, yeah, let's do that 5% thrust thing so we're not floating around."

Mads came out of the bathroom, dressed, and I just had my pants on. I'd changed to a polar orbit so we could decide where to land anywhere on the Moon. "Pat, let's make our destination the south lunar pole, or nearby? In the light, but barely? Maybe get us close and we can find a spot? Somewhere interesting, geologically, maybe."

A projected path and target zone appeared, and I approved.

I had to pee!

I came back, and Mads was standing right up against the wall, and I laughed.

She said, "The resolution on this is so good, even if I get super close, I can still see smaller things."

== CHAPTER: Mooning ==

"Pat, I need a set of non-pilot chairs, cushioned, for many-g accelerations, behind or off to the side of mine, really for the consoles, I think. And, some more somewhere else in the ship. Plus, a room with bunks, king-sized bed frames, where you're safe if you're sleeping in zero-g, or some G's, or whatever.... We can pick up some mattresses when we get back to Earth."

"Understood. Ready in about 3 hours."

We watched, then felt the ship stop accelerating and fall down and towards the lunar south pole, slow up, and land. We had gravity back, then, one-sixth, which made us feel super-light and powerful. I could jump up and touch the room's ceiling, 5 meters up, maybe, but when I came down I missed and hit the table.

Bouncing didn't hurt much, I wasn't going that fast.

Our bridge was volumetrically pretty big.

"Pat, what are our options for going 'outside', without dying or getting hurt?"

Pat showed me in my head.

I explained what I'd learned to Mads and we went downstairs to the 'airlock' area where there were plastic balloons we could float in.

She and I opened them up and zipped them closed - and we had our own plastic human hamster-balls to walk on the moon with! The Very Cool aspects of this just boggled my mind.

Pat created a sphere around us as a backup layer, and as the door opened, I was struck by how freakin' bright the sun was. The plastic dimmed around it, so it was kind of an automatic sunshade, but the tech to do that amazed me.

We rolled around and got lunar dust all over the outside of the sphere, but Pat could poof-it away by changing the force field sphere size rapidly and then reversing the expansion. Kind of cool.

The rock collection? Very odd. I saw how Pat did it. Creating a sphere the size of a basketball, mostly underground but just slightly jutting up, and another sphere immediately outside of that. In the outside shell in between, due to a rapid compression expansion process, Pat heated the soil trapped there until it was white hot liquid.

As soon as the sphere was lifted above the surface, the glowing liquid shell darkened, radiating away the heat, and the outer sphere was released, allowing the sphere to settle on the lunar surface and get a dent on the bottom so it wouldn't roll.

This was repeated over and over, from all around us across the surface, each time Pat floated the ball back to us and set it down in a set of rows.

Just watching this dance was fun for us, though we went back inside since we didn't want to risk being outside and getting sunburns. The sun was super-bright, but still, it felt warm. Plus, I knew that spending time in space makes for radiation damage and I figured the inside of the ship was safer.

Once we were done and the balls were coming in through the 'garage door' airlock, I figured it was about time to call Alice.

This, I wanted to do on a video link, so Mads and I went back up to the bridge.

What was I going to say? I had to broach the subject of being bf-gf, but there I was with Mads. She might be angry? I wondered. She probably wouldn't say anything with people there, and there had to be people there. Alice was generally kind of shy, so, yeah, she'd keep the emotional content low in a "public" conversation.

I'd hear about it later, for sure!

Mads and I planned it out, that we should talk about ourselves as just 'hanging out'. Otherwise, it would be unkind to Alice. The real conversation had to happen in person. Mads gave me some insights into what she might be feeling, and I was super-happy she could tell me. Mads was better with the emotional stuff than I was, and I knew it.

I called on my cell so I knew where the camera was. Video call? Yes.

Her phone rang. She answered, voice only, "Yes!?!? Kevin?!?"

"Yep! The one and only!" I was more chipper sounding than I felt. I was tired, from controlling myself and not moving too fast on my moon-walk.

"You... are you okay?"

"Sure am. Hey, I'm on video..."

"Hold on..."

She turned on the video, too, and I could see her, and a bunch of military people in her living room. Her mom and dad were there, too.

"Looks like you have a full house."

"They kind of ... Yeah."

"I understand. I'm a big unknown, I think, so, yeah, of course they come over and ask you tons of questions."

She didn't have much to say about that.

"Say, Alice, I wanted to apologize. I got my burgers, and I thought, hey, I'd like to have someone along for this ride, but, by the time I turned around and got back to town, I figured, your house would already be full of cops."

"Yeah, it happened really fast."

"I just barely got to Madison's house. The cops were in her living room when I picked her up from the backyard, it was funny."

Alice's smile-nod showed me she was happy the police (or FBI, whatever) had been inconvenienced. They were kind of 'in her grill' and not giving her much choice, I was sure.

Mads was behind me on the video. "Hey, Alice!"

"Hey, Maddie."

I brought it back, "So, Alice. I'm gonna make some more trips, and I'd like to have you along? I need some stuff, though. There's enough room, mostly, but I'm gonna need some crew along, and maybe some furniture, too? Can you tell all those uniformed people you have there to get some king-sized mattresses, like, 8 of them or something? Maybe shrink wrapped, and put them in your backyard on a tarp where I can pick them up? I have to pick up a sphere-shape, so I'll end up making a hole in your lawn... Sorry."

Alice was looking at her dad and smiled, saying, "Oh, no problem. Dad will really enjoy filling that hole up again!"

I laughed hard, and saw her dad sort-of laughed, too. Her mom just barely smiled. I'd been over there a lot, I knew them pretty well. That was her super-nervous-overprotective face.

I continued, "Oh, and I'll need sheets and blankets, and bedframes, metal ones. And... bedside tables, maybe Ikea, dressers? Still, flat-packed is fine. Yeah, and a bunch of clothes - like, sweats, from... UC Davis, maybe? Or, military uniforms or something, all sorts of sizes? Oh - and soap, conditioner, bathroom supplies, too, obviously. Not much in this place. Variety of brands, I don't know what I want."

Someone behind her was writing on a whiteboard, I could see, just out of my vision. I thought it might be the list, but when Alice looked over, she nodded and looked back to me. "Who are you thinking of bringing along? Me? My mom and dad?!?"

I laughed, "You? Yes, you I want! Uh... Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Peterson..."

Her mom's eyes got big and she shook her head no. She didn't want to come along, she REALLY didn't want to be on a spaceship, that much was obvious.

I thought about it. Who did I want to come? Definitely hot chicks. I was still super-horny, even after just having had sex. But, I didn't want people that could be, like, spies or something. I asked, "I have some people in mind, but I'm open to suggestions. Among all the girls you know, who are the smartest?"

She considered that, and started naming some names. I knew some of them, but then said, "No, seniors only."

She listed off some more. With each one, Pat put their yearbook picture and driver's license photo up on the wall in front of me, along with 'percentile IQ / GPA / attractiveness / resourcefulness', then their health concerns, listed out.

The spreadsheet format helped. Pat was good at this.

I silently asked Pat to list out all of the senior girls or recent grads from the previous year, and add them to the spreadsheet, sorted by high IQ and high attractiveness.

Those led to two more suggestions I asked Alice about and she agreed they'd be good options, 'probably'. I wasn't sure why she said that for one, but the other one she mentioned that the girl was kind of self-centered and superficial, and sometimes mean. I got that, so we disincluded her and settled on some others.

"Can you reach out to them and, if they're interested in taking some trips on a spacecraft, like, as crew - there will be work, for sure - have them be at your house, say, tomorrow morning at 7 am?"

"Sure! You're... going to come then?"

"Yeah, I think so, roundabouts. The Army can probably get some full uniforms and stuff packed into duffle bags and all that by then. Enough clothes for a week, maybe. Not forever. Gonna go visit some places, and it might be nice to have some traveling companions."

Alice's eyes narrowed, "All of these people are ... girls, Kevin."

I shrugged, "What can I say? There's room here, but there's not a lot of privacy, maybe, and I don't feel like hanging out with guys... in that... sorta. You know."

She laughed. "Yep. Got it."

I'd made comments before, starting last year even, about liking to watch movies with naked boobs. It was a known factor for us.

(When we talked later, yes, it turned out she had picked up on it. She said she hadn't worried too much about the girls being super attractive, but just medium, that way, for me. She was amused later when she learned about the spreadsheet.)

"So, tomorrow. You need food, too?"

"Yeah, a refrigerator, big one, microwave, milk, cereal, frozen dinners, you know. Food for what, maybe 8 or 10 people, for a week? We won't have that many, but it's good to have extra."

"Any idea where we'll be going?"

"I figure NASA is going to have a list of things they want in orbit, or whatever, and I can do that. Plus, maybe, we can stop off in Paris or Sydney for lunch or something."

Her smile was huge. "I'll be ready."

I said, "See you then!"

"Bye! I love you!"

She'd only said I love you once or twice before, so this wasn't that totally unusual, but she was normally a lot more reserved than that. I echoed it, "Love you, too, Alice," and smiled, then hung up.

Mads and I slumped in our chairs. She said, "So. That was a call."

"Yeah. We could use those supplies here, definitely."

"More crew, though? There's nothing for us to do now as it is."

"What the heck. We can sightsee, go somewhere. It's not a party if it's just two people."

"You're bringing in more girls."

I laughed and said, "Of course! I'm a horny teenager!"

She paused for a few seconds, remembering. I remembered along with her. She said finally, agreeing, "You certainly know how to make me come."

I took a risk and said, "And, you're going to make Alice come."

Her mouth opened and she inhaled a little, her eyes bigger. "I ... "

"You said."

She closed her mouth and nodded, considering. "I'm not... generally... lesbian."

"You can help. I want to keep Alice happy. And she can keep you happy. Besides, then we get to find out if you mean what you say."

She nodded, and was obviously a little nervous, "I mean it."

"Good." I looked over, "Pat, how is the rock sample collection coming?"

"We have 1024 samples, each with a mass of about 20 kg. The shell is sturdy enough to be dropped on Earth from a height of 30 cm onto hard-packed soil, but higher than that or on concrete and the shell will crack. They will all be onboard in 20 minutes."

"Can we add a core sample? That is, a long cylinder? Or, can it only be spheres?"

"Touch the sensor."

I walked over and touched it, my head filled with ideas, and what the machine-shop printers in the lower part of the ship could create. I picked a core-drill apparatus, easy to construct, and started the process, but specified we should have 3 of them, not just one. The things would take an hour to make, and another hour to get the samples. But, then, we could take core samples elsewhere, which I was fine with.

Breaking contact, I explained to Mads that I had asked the ship to get core samples, which I'd seen on a nature program about ice cores once. She thought it was a great idea, but couldn't the ship get that info without getting the samples?

She was right, of course, so I asked Pat to choose locations for the samples that would help the scientists on Earth get accurate and useful scientific data, and to start as soon as the equipment was ready.

Staring at the screen was good, but Mads wondered if we could see it 'live'?

This was a good question. We went down to the airlock area again and looked out over the moonscape. "Magnificent Desolation" was a quote from the Apollo astronauts, and I had to agree. It was super, super bright out, though, and Pat had to put up a shield to darken things enough to see clearly.

After a while we went back upstairs. Sitting down at our newly delivered conference table, Mads just seemed to wonder what I was up to next, and I didn't know, so I just told Pat to list off, on the wall / display, what criteria I could use for selecting traveling companions, as suggestions.

Pat's list was:

Smart / quick-learners, capable, athletic (physically fit), basically healthy.

Attractive - physically, plus socially class-aware / matching culture with mine.

Open minded for new situations

Multilingual for Earth travel

Genetically diverse

Age 18 to 20

I added two criteria, and got a giant double-take from Mads:

Mostly American, Canadian, Aussie, NZ

Emotionally mature

Fertile

She looked at the list and said, "Uh... the last one?"

"Dunno. Just seems important to me. I might want to have kids eventually. If I do, I'd like to know I can choose from among my crewmates. If they want to."

Her nod was with some suspicion.

I looked at her directly, "You shall not reveal 'fertile' is a consideration, to anyone, in any way. Obey?"

She nodded, accepting that, and said carefully, "Obey."

I turned, "Pat. Using those criteria, create a list of possible new crew members."

A list appeared on the wall, pictures and vital stats as 0-to-10 ratings. Each girl had listed their IQ, emotional stability, attractiveness, number of serious relationships, GPA, major/interests, musical talents, and a bunch of other things. One other factor (in the attractiveness subcategory) was 'compatibility'.