The Graces Ch. 10

Story Info
Son and daughter make it with mom.
4.4k words
4.69
9.6k
14
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story explores intimate sexual relationships between family members and friends that are of a variety of ages. None of these characters are based on real people. This is meant to be a plausible fantasy for your enjoyment only. There are other stories in this series but this one doesn't require you have read them. This complies with the Literotica guidelines, especially the exclusion of any characters under the age of 18. Comments welcome. Copyright 2022.

-----------------------------------------

Liam and Leslie Grace stepped into their parents' home dragging Leslie's suitcases behind them. They stopped in the front hall at the bottom of the stairs and turned to each other, smiling. Leslie leaned over to her brother and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for hauling me and my stuff home from Pap G and Joi's," she said warmly.

"I've missed you," Liam said with equal affection, "and I am so glad you are home."

"We're here," Leslie shouted to no one in particular, lifting her suitcase at ascend the stairs.

"Oh, wonderful," she heard her mother say from the landing at the top of the stairs.

Katherine Elizabeth had a huge grin on her face as she spotted her daughter climbing towards her, back from almost six months exile at her grandparents' ranch outside of town, a result of her father's objection to a wild and colorful dragon tattoo that ran from her chest to her thigh.

Leslie wore her standard attire, dark athletic leggings under a light tunic, no bra, and running shoes on her bare feet, despite the cooler air of the northern California midwinter. But to her mother, she was a vision of loveliness who had been absent from her daily life for much too long. Katherine sighed and lifted her arms to Leslie as she topped the stairs. The young woman ran to her mother and they hugged several minutes. Katherine started gently sobbing into Leslie's shoulder.

"Something wrong, mom?" she asked.

"Not a thing, now, my beautiful daughter is in my arms and home for good, everything is right, God is good," her mother said eagerly, "I'm just overjoyed, that's all, just overjoyed to be close to you, embracing you."

"Mom, I've missed you so, so much has happened to me, so many things, I don't know where to start, but I want to tell you all about it," Leslie replied.

"Come to my room and let's sit on my bed together, darling," Kate said, taking her daughter's hand and turning towards the master bedroom.

"Liam, would you just put Leslie's things in her room, and come on to join us if you want?"

"Yep, sure will," Liam said from the stairs, climbing slowly with Leslie's bags slung from his shoulders and hands.

Kate and Leslie sat, hips touching, on the edge of the big bed. Leslie eased off her shoes and turned to look into her mother's gorgeous face, drinking in her sparking eyes framed by flowing brunette hair and set above high cheekbones and luscious red lips. The young woman realized suddenly that she had rarely taken the time to appreciate her mother's transfixing beauty, but now, with the rush of returning home, she was deeply affected by it, her heart swelling with love and admiration. And there was this other thing, the tingle in her nipples and pussy, that she now knew to call arousal. She took both her mother's hands.

"Mom, I've lost my virginity," she said hesitantly.

"Praise Jesus," her mom said with a big grin.

"Um, you're not...mad, worried, offended, something?" Leslie asked.

"Should I be?" was her mother's reply.

"I don't know, I don't have a daughter who's just confessed that she's been sexually active since she was kicked out of her home," Leslie said, with a tinge of anger.

"Sweet, darling daughter, you certainly have a right to be a little bitter, but remember it was not my decision to force you out, that was your father's, and it was due to his judgmental reaction to your acquiring a prominent tattoo, something I also had nothing to do with," Katherine said softly.

"I don't mean to take it out on you, mom," Leslie replied.

"I am so happy, sitting here with you, knowing you will be living here, back in your room, gracing my days with your beauty and energy," her mom said lovingly.

"I have missed you so, and I think your dad has too,' Kate continued, "and might regret his reaction to your tattoo, anyway, but you'll have to talk with him about that. May I please see the whole piece on you? You know, I didn't get a chance to really take it all in."

"Yes, mom, I'd like to show it to you," Leslie said as she rolled her tight leggings over her ass and down her legs.

Kate drew in her breath slowly as the firm globes of her daughter's bottom came into view while Leslie bent over to step out of her tights. Kate saw Leslie's puffy cunt lips pooching between her daughter's round and sturdy thighs and her own pussy trembled and dampened with arousal.

Leslie pirouetted on the balls of her feet and lifted her tunic over her head, dropping her amazing boobs out with a bounce and revealing the dragon tattoo completely, her now total nudity laying it out colorfully across her chest, abdomen and hips.

"Oh, honey, that's beautiful," her mother said admiringly and reached out her fingers to trace the outline of the beast's tongue curving around Leslie's tit.

Leslie twisted to let her mom see the whole piece undulating down her torso, across her hip and onto her thigh. Kate's finger slipped between Leslie's breasts and then trailed lightly up to circle her hardened nipple.

"This is wonderfully beautiful," Kate said, rubbing a finger quickly on Leslie's nipple, then dropped her hand across her daughter's side and down into her crotch, following the dragon's body and tail to the bare pubic mound.

She kissed the upper portions of the artwork lightly, working her way down Leslie's side and raising goosebumps under her gentle pecks.

"Shaving your cunt was a great idea, it really accentuates the sexual theme of the artwork, I think the artist has done a remarkable job," Kate said after kissing the rump of the beast that was decorating her daughter's upper thigh.

"Oh, mom, it means so much for you to admire this art on me," Leslie said, her eyes moist with emotion, "I think it makes me completely unique, no one else has this design in this way, I feel so lovely and sensual with it on my body."

"Lovely and sensual, yes," Kate said, resting her hand in the vee of Leslie's thighs and pressing on her clit, "and I feel so attracted to you, seeing you here, naked, proud with this wonderful art displayed on your intimate areas. I have a confession, too."

"OK, mom, what's yours?" Leslie said, blinking away her tears.

"When I brought your warm clothes out to the farm, Joi seduced me," her mother said, "and then she told me that she and Gene had been fucking you, teaching you all about the delights of sex. Frankly, it had been an awfully long time since a woman had made love to me, but it was exciting to have my womanhood lapped by her and to eat out her thrilling pussy."

"Mom, that's fantastic!" Leslie erupted.

"Yes, completely fantastic and then I learned what you have known for months when I took Gene's massive joystick up my cunt that same afternoon," Katherine continued.

"Honestly, I'm sure he plowed new ground, I've never felt a cock so deep in my belly," her mom said eagerly, "and what a pair of lovers they are and how lucky for you they gave you such a full sex education!"

"Yes, Gene is incredibly endowed and his dick stretches my cunt in especially exciting ways every time he's inside me. In fact, they both are great, I love them deeply and they taught me so much, especially to not be afraid of how I might feel being attracted to people, even my own family. Mom, your sexy words make me wet and you have your fingers on my cunt now and I really must kiss you," Leslie said urgently.

Kate looked into Leslie's eyes, lifted her middle finger into Leslie's moist channel, put the other hand behind Leslie's head and brought their lips together. Leslie opened her lips immediately and thrust out her tongue, which Kate sucked eagerly into her mouth. The women moaned simultaneously, and Leslie raised her hands to caress her mother's abundant boobs while Kate fingered her cunthole aggressively.

Breaking the embrace, Leslie tugged at her mother's blouse and said, "Mommy, get naked for me, please, I want to make out with you."

Kate stood quickly, unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor, drew her own leggings down along with her brief panties and then turned her back to her daughter.

"Please undo my bra, sweetheart, I want to feel your hands on me," Kate said. Leslie quickly unsnapped the clasp and her mother's breasts jumped free of the foam cups, nipples rising and hardening instantly in the cool air. Leslie reached her hands around to her mother's copious titties and lifted them in her warm hands. Kate sighed deeply and leaned back against her daughter. Leslie began massaging the round orbs with firm pressure, rubbing with her fingertips and roughing the spongey globes with gentle pressure.

"Mommy, your tits are fantastic, so firm and smooth, but soft like titty marshmallows," Leslie said rubbing and frisking her fingers across the hard nipples.

"That feels amazing, dearest, so wonderful to have you feeling me up, my tits are so sensitive, I could cum right now," Kate said.

"Please cum for me, mom, please," Leslie replied, leaning into her mother's neck to nibble in the hollow with her teeth, and pressing her hips against Kate's compact rosy rear.

"Uh, damn, uh, ah, darling, love me with your fingers, feel me, stick your fingers in my cunt, too," Kate moaned.

Leslie dropped one hand to her mom's crotch and reaching into her wet tunnel with two fingers, rubbed her thumb across Kate's clit, making her hips jerk forward to deepen the sensations.

"Oooo," Kate groaned, and Leslie felt a warm sticky fluid run down her fingers into her palm.

Kate's knees spread, widening the gap at her pussy, and she continued groaning as her breathing got more hurried. Leslie's fingers inside her mom's gash were gripped by the squeezing of her vagina. Kate's legs felt weak and she thrilled at the orgasm that she was crashing into with her daughter's hands active on her most sensitive parts.

"Let's lay on the bed," Kate gasped, and she and her naked daughter slumped onto the mattress.

Leslie's hands never stopped moving as she slid beside her mom's voluptuous form. Now she was on her back, Kate stretched her legs out to completely open her slash to Leslie's probing fingers and reached one hand over to Leslie's own generous bust, gripping a breast and twisting the nipple. Leslie and Kate turned their faces towards each other, both smiling and kissed with deepening ardor and passion.

Their lips parted as Leslie said, "Mom, I want to suck your cunt, I have to eat your cunt, to taste your sauce, to make you cum in my mouth, I want you so much right now, you are so sexy and beautiful."

The young woman sat up and shifted lower on the bed, gripping her mom's thighs and pushing them wide apart, then fixing her lips on the wet gap of her mother's trimmed pussy. Leslie pressed her face in the valley, skinning back Kate's labia and flattening the opening of her cunt against her teeth, so that the bridge of her nose sat stiffly atop her mother's clitoris. Using her powerful legs to jam her face tightly against the exposed and sticky flesh, the young woman snapped open her jaws and drove her hard tongue up the chute of her mother's sex.

"Oh, shit, damn, fuck, that's amazing, sweet thing, sweet, sweet, Leslie, you darling, your tongue, your lips, my clit, my god, princess, my god, my cunt is exploding," Kate erupted, an abrupt and sizable orgasm sweeping up from her loins across her breasts and down her upper thighs to twirl through her vaginal walls.

She lurched up into her daughter's caress and immediately griped Leslie's head to keep it fixed against her pelvis as she ground her clit into Leslie's face. Her hips rotated and swung and her pussy juice drenched the lips and cheeks of her thrilling daughter.

For first time, Leslie had her mother's cunt in her mouth and both women were charged with passion and arousal, their breasts tingled and their hearts pounded. Leslie ate her mother with a fierce eagerness, chomping on her meaty cunt as sweet and sappy fluid washed into her avid mouth, the taste making her as high as hard liquor might. She worked her jaws open and shut, rubbing her cheeks and lips over the entire pubic mound and down to the crease between her buttocks, where her tongue lingered over the tight anus and licked powerfully up the cuntal slit.

"Jeez, Leslie, Leslie, oh, Leslie, I...I...uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, eat me, you sexy tart, eat your mother, suck out mommy's happy cunt," Kate shouted uncontrollably.

"Fuck me, suck me hard, slurp my cum, darling, god, what a tongue, what a mouth!" Kate blurted out, throwing her hips against her daughter's face with rhythmic thrusts.

A second hard climax gripped her and she shrieked, "Shit, cumming all over, Leslie, darling, cumming everywhere!"

From the door, Liam grinned at the erotic sight of his mother and sister gyrating against one another and he felt his dick harden into raging stiffness. He had heard the lascivious talk from down the hall and padded silently to the bedroom door to observe. His sister's back was deeply arched, as she knelt on the bed, her lips fixed to her mother's trimmed cunt mound, and the dragon tattooed on her body undulated as she pressed into their mother's crotch, tightening her thighs and shoving her mother's legs apart with her muscled arms.

"Wow," Liam thought, "swimming and bicycling has really cut Leslie's body, her nude pussy is so racy and it's swelling and pooching out between her legs."

Liam's dick pressed out painfully against the crotch of his shorts, and he lifted the elastic waistband and drew it down past his hard on letting his manhood rise into the air and grasping it with his fist to begin a slow masturbation. He knew well the wonders of his mom's juicy holes, but this view of Leslie's womanhood, the nude swollen lips seeping, squeezed and protruding from between her hard thighs made him want to slide into her creamy channel in the worst way without delay.

As his mother descended the crest of her orgasm, she turned her head toward the doorway and saw Liam standing there fisting his dick.

She smiled and said, "Come on, sweetheart, let's fuck your sister."

Leslie drew back from her mother's crotch with a start and looked around to spot her brother sauntering into the bedroom with a stiff prick in his hand.

"Damn, mom," she exclaimed, "did you know Liam was there with an erection, um, a big hard stiff one, watching?"

"I do now," Kate said, "and I know that erection well from years of fucking your brother."

"Jeez, no kidding?" Leslie inquired, licking her mother's sweet and sticky sauce from her lips and using her fingers to swipe the clear residue into her mouth.

"No kidding," Liam said in reply, "mom and I have been at it since I was thirteen."

"Shit, I never knew," Leslie responded, "but I see why, that's a fine upstanding hard on you have there, bro."

"Let me introduce you," said Kate, "just lie down on the bed like a good girl."

Slipping off the edge and kneeling before her son, Kate fit her full lips over the head of his prick and swirled her tongue around the tip, sucking gently. Leslie kept her eyes on the loving blow job as she released the tie on her long curly hair, reclined and reached her hand into her pubic triangle to rub her clit. Her cunt was wet from arousal after making it with her mom and she could feel the muscles clenching along her tight tunnel in anticipation of a solid plowing by her handsome and well-endowed brother.

Liam leaned into his mother's face and she let his prong slide down her tongue and into her throat, gulping to avoid choking and pressing her nose against his pubic hair. Liam groaned passionately as Kate let his dick soak in her saliva until she needed to back off to take a breath.

"Mom, that's so hot, seeing you deep throat my sweet brother," Leslie said instantly.

Her mom darted her head forward over the rigid cockstaff and dropped her hand to Liam's ballsack, lifting and rolling the sperm-soaked gonads between her fingers. She dragged her lips back wrapped tightly around the veiny shaft, hollowing her cheeks with a steady suction until his glans was at her teeth, then pressed forward again. Liam groaned and laid his hands softly on his mother's head, his eyes fixed on the damp channel where Leslie's fingers were busy rubbing her clitoris.

"Sis, I just am so loving looking at your naked body and can't wait until I sink my dick in your succulent snatch," Liam said with urgency.

"Listen to you, dear brother, you talk so sexy, this ripe pussy is looking forward to getting your firm prick shoved in fast and deep," Leslie said with lidded eyes, watching her mother's loving fellatio as she frisked her clit in a frenzy.

Slowly jacking his now slick shaft, her mother released Liam's cock from her mouth and said, "Liam's manmeat is hot, hard and wet, daughter, and if you're ready, I'll put it in you."

"Ready," the kids said simultaneously.

Liam climbed onto the bed between Leslie's outspread legs and Kate grabbed his glistening staff as he lowered his hips to the junction of Leslie's thighs. Rubbing the ruby tip slowly between her daughter's cunt lips made both kids whimper. Kate slipped the glans into Leslie's vagina and let go.

Liam pressed his hips forward and his pole sank into his sister as she moaned, "Aaahhh, ahh, ungh, oohhh!"

Liam's dong dug slowly into the rippling chasm of his sister's pussy and he experienced an exquisite sensation of his pricktip being rubbed by Leslie's hot, silky walls on his way in. He gazed into his sister's eyes and saw a flaming passion there, her eyes wide and eyebrows lifted at the surprising sweetness of being penetrated by her brother's thick prong. Leslie hissed with lust and then pressed her hands on his buttocks, urging him deeper.

Kate moved so she could palm Leslie's breast and leaned in to kiss her face gently. Leslie turned her mouth toward her mother and they kissed deeply and eagerly. Liam began to swing his hips back and forth, poking into his sister's hot chasm, as she rotated her own hips to swirl the prong and friction it inside her. Liam kept his arms stiff, his back arched and used his legs to lift and thrust his meat into his sister's trembling quim.

"Liam, god, Liam, so good, you feel so good in my pussy, oh, ride me, you hunk, bang that dick in your sister's cunt, fuck me good, sweet brother, fuck me, fuck me," Leslie babbled.

"Your cunt is hot, so hot, Leslie, I feel your strong cunt wrapped around my dick, like a twisting tunnel of sex, love your juicy hole, sis, love jamming your hole," Liam replied, grunting "Uh, uh, uh, uh..." stroke after stroke as he labored to push his crotch inside his sister's crevice.

The hot and sensitive walls of Leslie's snatch rippled, and Liam felt a tight trembling intensify the flesh shaking along his prong and electrifying the shocking sensations of dicking his sister. He looked down quickly as he drew his hips back to see his soaking pole drag out a helping of Leslie's cum and then slammed down to spank his sister's labia and spread her juicy discharge across their junction.

Leslie was surprised at the immense attraction she had suddenly felt for her mom and brother, more even that the grandparents who had trained her in their rowdy sexuality over the last nearly six months. It was more provocative than her girl-on-girl love for Juli, more than for Lana or Chelsea, more than for Harry, more than she had ever felt. The sensations of Liam's driving dick and her mother's caresses, the still tangy flavor of her mom's cunt on her lips, these were exhilarating beyond belief, and her spongy vulva and labia rubbing against her brother's prick assault sent continuous sparks through her haunches and set off explosions in her clit.

12