The Graduates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to do something!" Ray croaked, finding his voice at last. "That's your mother. DO SOMETHING!"

"Uh...Yeah! Yeah, sure." Johnny strode off toward the group. Tina hurried after him.

Roberta and Keith shared a lingering kiss as he pulled his spent prick out of her clasping pussy and stood up. She'd lost count of her climaxes with him, her consciousness submerged in a fog of primal physical pleasure. Basking in the afterglow, she wondered idly if she should take two of them together next. She was sure they'd all go for that, and she was ready.

"Mom!"

Her son towered over her. She flushed from her scalp to her toes.

"J-Johnny?"

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, baby." Roberta giggled. She tilted her head seductively and propped herself on her elbows, gazing up at the most handsome, sexist man she'd ever known. He had her blonde curls and garnet eyes, but his face was square and rugged. He was tall and strong and built, like the other guys. But he wasn't like the others. He was her son.

She couldn't fuck her son. She couldn't want to fuck her own son.

Could she?

Would he?

Johnny answered his mother's unspoken question by stripping out of his swim trunks, exposing the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. He was fully erect. The slit at the tip of the dark purple head glistened with a drop of pre-cum. There was no doubt what her son wanted.

Roberta hesitated.

It would be so wrong.

It would be so good.

"Come to Mama," she growled.

Roberta had been fucked by three guys in twenty minutes, but she was as horny as if she hadn't even touched herself in years. She'd never wanted a man as badly as she wanted her son now.

Roberta scrambled to her knees on the blanket as Johnny approached. She looked up at him through dreamy eyes, shyly biting her lower lip.

"Mommy wants to suck," she whispered.

Roberta's fingers roamed up the backs of Johnny's taut, muscular thighs. She cupped his buttocks in her hands, drawing him to her until that glorious fat cock head bobbed just an inch from her lips. She inhaled deeply. His male aroma washed over her senses, making her nipples swell even harder and her clitoris tingle. A flick of her tongue captured the first salty drops of his seminal fluid. Saliva welled up in her mouth. She lavished little kisses over his cock crown and licked around the flaring corona before parting her lips to swallow the first several inches of her son's prick.

Tina crouched behind Roberta, pressing her soft naked breasts against the older woman's shoulder blades. "You've got beautiful boobs, Mrs. Lawson," Tina murmured, kissing the nape of Roberta's neck and reaching around to gather Roberta's breasts in her small hands. The teen trembled with excitement. "You don't mind, do you? It's just such a turn-on watching you suck your son's dick. Isn't he the best?"

"Mmm." Roberta sucked her son without conscience or regret. He rested his broad masculine hands on the crown of her head. She loved that he didn't try to hold her or force the course of her action. He just seemed to enjoy the silky feeling of her curls between his fingers. She moved her head forward and back, taking more and more of his prick into her drooling mouth.

"Hey, c'mere, you!" Luke pulled Tina up by her arm, grabbed her around the waist, and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her to where Bobby and Keith waited. She squealed joyfully when they stripped off her bikini bottom. Luke supported her under her back and Keith hoisted her thighs over his shoulders so that he could get his lips around her hairless little cunt.

"It's you and me, lover." Roberta pulled her mouth off of Johnny's prick. As much as she savored the taste of his seminal fluid leaking onto her tongue and down her throat, she was determined she'd have plenty of opportunities to sample that delicacy from now on. She planned to drink Johnny's jism often and at her leisure. Right now, she had a better target for her son's first load.

Roberta lay back and lifted her legs, toes pointing skyward and thighs open wide. Johnny got atop her, took her face in his hands, and pressed his lips to hers. The dome of his cock slipped into her vagina. Their passionate kiss muffled her shrieks of ecstasy as she flexed her inner muscles to pull her son into her as far and as fast as she could.

Roberta wrapped her legs around the small of Johnny's back and grabbed his hips, pulling him still deeper into her fuck tunnel. He moved in and out, fucking his mother with long slow strokes at first. He slid his big hands under her buttocks and lifted her off the blanket as he sped up, holding her at such an angle that he could piston his iron-hard shaft all the way into her on every repetition. Roberta thrashed and twisted in his powerful grip, desperate to feel every fraction of an inch of her son's hot, veiny fuck-pole gliding against her pussy walls. She luxuriated in the wickedness of satisfying her lust with her own flesh and blood. Just having him in her was more fantastic than any climax of her life, and she was not near coming yet.

Mother and son strained and groaned and gyrated against one another for several minutes. Roberta was torn between prolonging her first sexual union with Johnny for as long as she could and her deliciously perverse craving for his cum. When she could no longer resist that yearning she started contracting her cunt muscles again, rhythmically squeezing and massaging his cock.

"Goddamn! I can't...hold...on. Gotta come!" Johnny's prick throbbed and jerked inside his mother. Her fingers closed around his scrotum, fondling his big balls as the velvety sack tightened. She could feel the pressure building in his cock and his precious, creamy tribute to her womanhood pulsing upward through his shaft.

"Come inside me...I want it...Come in Mommy!" Roberta howled and convulsed in a tremendous orgasm as her son drilled into her. His crotch slammed against her pussy mound and he flooded her womb in a geyser of his seed.

Appalled and physically sickened, Ray watched from the darkness. He watched the punks celebrating, high-fiving one another. He watched them lift his wife into the air like a trophy, passing her back and forth, continually kissing and groping her legs and ass and tits and pussy. He watched mother and son embrace and sway naked in one another's arms to a rhythm only they could hear.

The full meaning of the phrase "impotent rage" hit him like a sledgehammer to the stomach. There was nothing he could do. Ray Lawson had finally to face the truth that beneath decades of simmering resentment and mounting anger at the world, he was just plain afraid. As far back as he could remember, he'd lived with the dreadful awareness that this world might one day take from him all that which had never truly been his. That day had come at last.

He watched numbly for a few minutes more. Then he turned and slunk away up the long stairway up to the house. He found the crystal decanter of Maker's Mark where he'd left it by his recliner.

†††

Ray had no idea what time it was when he regained consciousness the first time. He sprawled face down and fully clothed on the mattress in the cottage's master bedroom. His shirt was wet and stank of the last dregs leaking from the bottle that lay upended on the coverlet next to him. The sound of the shower, running full blast, pounded like a drum inside his head.

The water stopped. Steam billowed from the bathroom door and Roberta emerged, naked other than for the towel wrapped in a turban around her hair. Glancing down at him, she went to the closet and pulled out her overnight bag. She opened a dresser drawer and started throwing clothes into the bag.

"Wha...what are you doing?"

"Oh, Ray, you're awake!" Roberta bent over and gave him a peck on the cheek. She smelled of coconut shampoo and baby powder. "You look awful, hon. You didn't drink the whole bottle?"

Ray stared blearily at her and tried to raise his head, to no good result. "What are you doing?" he repeated, feeling like an idiot. He hoped for an instant that he'd awakened from a nightmare.

"I just wanted to freshen up and get some things for the trip."

"What trip?" Ray jerked fully awake and tried a second time to sit up. His head was about to explode.

"I thought I told you, the guys are driving out to Sommerset for Beach Week. They invited me! Isn't that sweet?"

Ray's heart sank even further. "And just what is a forty-year-old woman going to do for a week with a bunch of teenagers?" He knew the answer. He hoped she'd be ashamed to say it.

"I'm going to fuck them, silly." She slurred her words a little, but her eyes were alert and sparkled with excitement as she pulled a blue flowered sundress over her head and stepped into her sandals. "They've promised to fuck me as much as I want. All of them, Ray!"

"Roberta..." Ray could barely force out the words. "Our son?!"

"Johnny? Of course!" Roberta patted Ray's shoulder and looked at him sympathetically. "I know it'll take some getting used to. But I'm going to be fucking Johnny from now on. A lot." She wrinkled her nose in that playful way she had. "All the time, really."

"You've lost your mind."

"Have I?" A troubled shadow flitted across her face and then vanished. "Well, it doesn't matter." Her voice took on a reassuring note. "Oh, darling, I do love you...I suppose. But you're not enough anymore. I'm not ready to grow old. Not yet."

She smoothed Ray's sweat-soaked hair and kissed his cheek again. "See ya soon."

"Roberta!' he called after her as she sauntered out the door, suitcase in hand. He tried to stand. His head swam. He fell backward on the bed and passed out again.

†††

Ray next stirred when the rising sun outside the window struck him right in the face. He struggled to his feet, weak with the nausea of his hangover and his memories of the night's events. Anger-that old reliable, his only friend-surged through him once more. The shock of adrenaline brought with it fleeting fantasies of taking the Camry and chasing the bastards down, of confronting his whore of a wife and his pervert son.

He would run them off the road.

He would murder them all.

He would. He would...

...But by dawn the Escalade was already bouncing along the coastal highway, a few miles from its destination. Roberta straddled her son in the third seat of the vehicle, both of them stark naked. Johnny held his mother close against his chest, his hard cock plowing relentlessly into her pussy. He used one hand to play with her big tits while stroking her engorged clitoris with the fingers of his other.

Every time they hit a bump on the road, Roberta came.

12