The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it." Layla liberated herself from her bottoms, and immediately after, her top. She spread herself onto her towel, looking up as the trees gently waving above them. "It's kind of shady here."

"That's why I picked it." Selena said. "I burn pretty easily, so I prefer to tan in partial shade."

"It's still kind of bright."

"You don't have sunglasses?"

Layla shook her head, and then said 'no' to confirm this, as they were not looking at each other.

Selena leaned over and pulled something out of her purse that she wasn't expecting.

A black ball cap.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Instant incognito kit." Selena answered. "If I have to go somewhere where I'm sure I'll get recognized like a grocery store, I'll put that on and the sunglasses to lessen the chances."

Layla put the ball cap on, pushing the brim down over her eyes. It definitely helped. Why people wore these things backwards for so long, she couldn't imagine.

Minutes passed. The pair stayed on their towels. The crowd was far away, but Layla wondered if some old dude with a metal detector was creeping by and spying on them at this very moment, possibly scanning them for unseen genital piercings. Layla listened to the distant surf roll in... and Selena's deep relaxed breath. The sun warmed her skin... but nothing felt quite as warm as Selena's skin against hers. Layla tried to relax... but her erection protested with every beat of her heart.

Layla lifted the hat from her eyes and looked at Selena. Sweat droplets coated Selena's skin like dew. Layla watched as a gentle shift of Selena's body caused her breast to wobble, sending a single droplet of sweat off her erect nipple, sliding crookedly down the arc of her breast like a drop of rain running down a car window.

Suddenly, Layla was on Selena's towel, planting kisses on her lips, and Layla could barely remember how she got there. They rolled off the towels and into the hot sand, Selena flipping behind Layla and rubbing her fingers on Layla's slit, then moving beyond it and palming her balls.

Selena stepped off Layla and stood. Layla got up after her, her whole body below the shoulders covered in sand, affixed to her with a combination of suntan lotion and sweat. Layla moved to wipe the sand from her skin, but Selena waved her arm emphatically.

"Don't touch it!" She cried. Layla looked up at her, surprised at her emotion. Layla understood it when Selena found her phone in her small purse. "I have to take a picture of this." She found it and pointed it at Layla. Layla posed, but Selena didn't take the picture.

"Layla..." Selena looked over the phone. "They're going to take it down if you have an erection."

"Oh, come on." Layla sneered.

"It's easy, Layla. In fact, out on the beach, it's the easiest." Selena said. "Just close your eyes and listen to the ocean."

Layla took in two lungfuls of the salty Hawaiian air. She listened to the white noise of the surf breaching the beach, the wind rustling the overhead trees, the breeze ticking her nude form, her closed eyes keeping her from seeing if any passerby was seeing her standing there naked... Dammit, Layla, keep it together. She cleared her mind of distractions, kept her arms at her side, as if her penis wasn't even there. Eventually, it subsided to a half-chub that would probably be permissible under the terms of services of any social media website.

"There we go." Selena said. "Now open your eyes so everyone can see how beautiful you are."

Layla chuckled, and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks that would come through in the picture. Selena took another picture, this one of Layla's impeccable rear speckled with sand like a chocolate nonpareil.

"Now take one of me!" Selena threw the phone at Layla without making any indication that she would do so.

Layla managed to catch the phone, a few flecks of sand shaking loose from her body as she jerked forward to catch it. "But..." Layla began, trying to remember which button actually took the picture on an iPhone. "You don't have much sand on you."

Selena's head drooped, inspecting her form. For once, looking down at her magnificent body made her sad. It was true. There was hardly any sand clinging to her skin.

"Well, then..." Selena turned around, not much sand on her backside, either. "I guess I have to get wet."

And Selena ran out of their naturally formed, shaded cul-de-sac and towards the inviting blue-and-white churn of the Pacific ocean.

"Selena!" Layla shouted, chasing after her. She hoped nobody was around watching, but if they were, they might have heard her scream "Fuck!" as she stepped off the shady sand of their semi-private alcove and onto the sun-parched and ripping hot sand. She staggered back up as Selena made her way into the ocean, letting the water reach her stomach, scooping some water onto her breasts.

Sufficiently moistened, Selena left the water and returned to Layla, who had moved to the cooler, wet sand at the edge of where the surf could reach. Selena passed her on one side and threw herself into the sand, belly-first, flopping about like a catfish. She rose with a nearly complete imprint of sand on her body, like a cookie dusted in icing sugar.

"Here we go." Selena took her phone back and took the sandy selfie of the two of them. She tapped away at the phone, adding the appropriate hashtags and emojis. "Do you mind if I post these? I mean... you can basically see everything."

Layla shrugged. "At this point, what do I have to hide?"

Selena tapped her phone and published the picture to all the connected social media accounts she controlled.

"Should I finally brush this off?" Layla asked. "Or do you want to walk back like this?"

"We really shouldn't, in case someone's offended." Selena started brushing the sand off her stomach. "Besides, we have to walk back, and I need to get back inside before I burn."

They brushed off as much of the sand would come free, knowing full well they'd have to shower before feeling completely clean again. Selena helpfully slapped away the sand from Layla's rear.

"One more picture." Selena insisted.

At Selena's instruction, Layla posed next to a tree, nude but for the ballcap held over her groin with one hand. Another instant classic. She wanted to take more and more until she could fill up a calendar. Instead, they got dressed and started the walk back, Selena shielding herself from the sun with her parasol.

"When I ran to the ocean, you cursed. Did you step on a shell or something?"

"No, the sand was just really hot."

"Ah."

They returned to the hotel.

Later on that afternoon, Selena pointed out the very faint, erection-shaped tanline on Layla's stomach. Selena suggested making a reverse template by tracing Layla's erection onto a paper plate and cutting the shape of her cock out. The very thought of this caused Layla to get hard. Selena doubted that area of Layla's body would get much sun this vacation, so that plan was scrapped.

Besides, how could someone prove they were cavorting in Hawaii in the early winter if they got the 'all-over tan?'

--

For dinner, Selena and Layla went to the hotel's restaurant. Selena asked to be seated in a very particular seat in the restaurant, halfway between the kitchen and the lavatories, at the back wall. It was a rounded booth that probably seated four or five. Selena asked for a chair to sit opposite the table for Layla, so they could sit across from each other as she sat in the center of the booth. It was the first time Layla saw Selena request something so specific.

Once the waiters brought the chair and set it down, Selena pulled it out for Layla.

Layla could only chuckle.

"So, why did you get me my own chair?" She asked.

"So we can look at each other while we have dinner."

"OK, I guess the question I meant to ask was... why do you want to sit there?"

"The one time..." Selena scooted along the booth until she reached the center of the semicircular booth. "that Wild Bill Hickok played poker when not seated facing the door... he was shot by a coward who snuck up on him."

Layla tensed visibly, her fingers clamping her cloth napkin. "You're not afraid of someone hurting you, are you?"

"No, no." Selena waved her hand. "I just want to see the entrance from my seat, and I don't want anything behind me but the wall. That way, if a fan tried to talk to me, I can at least see them coming. Most fans won't approach me if they have to approach me directly."

"And if they do?"

"I'll put down my fork, scoot out, say hello, shake their hand, take a picture... maybe even peck them on the cheek."

"Really?"

"Only if they look like they'd be embarrassed if I did it." Selena smiled. "I have something of a bad girl reputation to uphold."

Two waiters appeared. One took drink orders. Selena requested a glass of pineapple juice and a glass of ice water.

Layla held her menu up to the side of her face so the waiters wouldn't see her whisper, "Can I ask for a soda?"

Selena nodded.

Layla ordered a Coke.

The first waiter sped off. The second waiter took their dinner orders.

"I'll have the ribeye, medium rare. I'd prefer it come out closer to medium rather than rare, if you can. I just don't want it to be cold before I finish it."

"Absolutely." The waiter wrote the order with a flourish. "And for you, miss?"

Layla looked at her menu as if it was written in hieroglyphics. She looked again to Selena for assistance.

"There are no prices." Layla whispered.

Selena's grin threatened to fly off her face. She covered her mouth to try not to laugh. "Yes. Get whatever you want."

Layla saw the word 'hamburger' on the menu and was curious what monstrosity might face her if she ordered that. She went for it.

Before long, their drinks were brought to the table. Selena took a big sip of her pineapple juice.

"I thought you'd give up the pineapple juice for vacation."

"Nah. I still love this stuff." Selena took another sip. "The celery smoothies... I could take or leave, really. I do that for work."

"I thought that drink might come in a hollowed out fruit."

"That's more a Vegas or Disneyland thing. By my estimation, there's three kinds of fancy. Disney Fancy, that anyone can probably do, regular fancy, like this place, and the kind of fancy where no level of opulence will fill the void inside their clientele."

Selena took another sip. "This place isn't that fancy. I could afford the highest level, but once it gets that excessive, everything just looks like a Cheesecake Factory."

"I love Cheesecake Factory." Layla muttered shyly.

"I don't, but I used to like Applebee's and Subway, so I'm not going to say anything. I bet that if I went into an Applebee's today, I'd still love the pasta."

Not long after, the food arrived. The steak was a substantial piece of meat on a cast iron serving skillet in a wooden rest, the fabric hand guard still on the handle. Layla's hamburger was quite tall, with a freshly baked bun and thickly cut vegetation. This was the first burger she'd been served that looked like it could be the picture in the menu... if this menu had pictures.

Selena sliced the steak through the middle, and cut a smaller portion out from the center. She held it to her eye, and then slid it into her mouth with her fork. She closed her eyes and made a facial expression of immense satisfaction that any of her fans would be familiar with.

"How is it?" Asked the waiter.

She chewed the steak up and swallowed before responding, "Get the chef out here so I can have sex with him."

"Your steak will get cold." The waiter noted.

"Darn." Selena returned her attention to her steak, cutting herself another bite.

As she brought the morsel to her mouth, she saw Layla set down the burger after her first bite. Layla lifted the top bun gently off and removed a thin ring of pineapple someone had hidden under the bun like contraband. She dropped it onto her plate, landing like a wet pair of jean shorts. With sudden self-consciousness, she leaned forward and stuffed the pineapple into her mouth, chewing it and swallowing it.

Layla looked up. "Nobody saw that, right?"

"Nope. You're in the clear. The chef won't poison your dessert."

"I like pineapple, but not like that. And that piece had mayonnaise on it, and that made it gross."

"You could've just left it on your plate. Nobody would've cared."

Layla enjoyed the second bite of her burger much more without the slice of fruit. Selena slowly ate chunks of steak.

With her burger half-eaten, Layla asked, "How often do you have steak?"

"If you don't count the very occasional steak sandwich, maybe four times a year." Selena answered. "I always do it once around my birthday. Sometimes, if I'm at a lunch meeting, they'll drag me to a steakhouse to show how manly they are and how much cow muscle they can endure. If I feel like slow-playing the meeting, I'll order a salad and a Shirley Temple and just blindside them with some demands while they're sluggish from all the food, like it's 7PM on Thanksgiving."

Something popped into Selena's head. "Here's a story you'll like. A porn director wanted to negotiate an appearance, and he had this reputation to taking important clients to this one restaurant where they'd do..."

Selena's brow lowered as she tried to remember the word. "What's the word? Nyotaimori." She pronounced it very slowly.

"I don't know what that is."

"It's when you eat sushi off a naked woman's body."

"Oh." Layla blinked. "I've only had sushi once. They didn't do that."

"Well, it's not common, and sometimes illegal. So before the meeting, I asked around to where they actually did that in California, and found the place. So, they thought they were going to impress me with this sushi layout, but I called them up and asked if they could use a different... model? I don't know what the woman in that position is actually called."

"Something nicer than 'plate,' I assume."

"Yeah. So when they brought us into the room with the woman set up with the sushi on her... it was Keitaro, an acquaintance of mine and one of the only Japanese-born futas currently working in porn in America. You've probably seen her, even if you didn't know her name."

The faces of the Japanese futa porn stars Layla had seen entered her head. Even when talking to Selena, being presumed to be an expert at porn was a little embarrassing. But Layla knew Selena meant it only as a compliment.

"So I sit across from them as they start trying to impress me. I grab my chopsticks and pull the first piece of sushi right off the tip of her dick and eat it. I don't even dip it in the soy sauce. They take the pieces on her nipples, of course. I take the second one from her cock and eat it, and then I kiss her on the lips. Keitaro starts getting hard, and the remaining pieces of sushi tumble off her cock.

"They keep eating the stuff on her torso. I lift Keitaro's erection with the chopsticks and put my mouth around it and I suck her off until she comes. She knew I was going to do this, by the way. I cleared it with her; I didn't just drop this on her. She's sitting as still as she can, but she starts breathing harder and her toes curl and all that good stuff. She comes in my mouth, I swallow some of it, some of it I let spray onto her stomach, some of it I let build in my mouth and spit it into hers... you know, the usual stuff.

"And after that... neither of them wanted much more of the sushi. I picked up a piece and rubbed it in the come on her stomach and ate it, I fed her one that was soaked in come... and from then on, I essentially was in complete control of that meeting."

Selena took another bite of her steak, neglected for a minute as she told that story. She looked back up, and Layla's face was red, both hands below the table.

"What?" Selena asked.

"YOU said wearing yoga pants down here wouldn't be a problem." Layla pouted.

"It's a hotel restaurant! People come down here in bathrobes! Nobody cares."

"Now I have a boner AND I'm in my yoga pants..."

"I gave you a boner just telling a story? I should start a podcast... anyway, we both got plenty left to eat, so I'm sure it'll go away eventually."

Layla finished a big bite of her burger. She wiped a few specks of spice off her lip with her thumb and asked, "Was that the worst meeting you ever had?"

"Definitely not. That was a great meeting." Selena shook her head. "The worst one was this hotshot director who absolutely could not. Stop. Swearing." She punctuated the last three words by tapping the table with her index finger. "I'm no prude, though I try not to swear unless it's effective. This guy would literally use the F-word four times in a single sentence. Not even talking about sex, just as an enhancer. 'We're gonna f-ing do this so f-ing good, it's f-ing great. I just could not wait for that meeting to be over so I could get a head start on never seeing that guy again."

She took another bite of steak, still not sure if she was ready for Layla to see her talk with her mouth full. "See... after almost six years in the industry and lots of success, I've organized my whole life to maximize my ability to perform at my job. But also... I've been trying to increase the time that I work with friends. I'll work with new talent, but if they're a jerk, I won't be back. Work doesn't always have to be fun, but it can't just drain the life out of me. That's why I try to maximize the time I spend with friends."

She began cutting another morsel away from the steak. "I mean... that's why I'm not vacationing alone for the first time in years."

Layla stared at her. "Are we really friends?"

"Anyone who fucks me so good is definitely my friend."

"Shut up." Layla wheezed, blushing.

"Now THAT's how you swear effectively." Selena stabbed the piece of steak to bring to her mouth. Layla looked like she was shrinking, trying to adjust herself under the table nonchalantly. Selena looked at her with teasing disapproval. "Are we going to have to get you a second burger so you have enough time to calm down?" She asked.

"Maybe just some ice cream." Layla tried to clear her mind and focus on the excellent burger. From across the table, Selena held out a cube of steak on a fork at the end of her arm.

"Here, try some. Put some of my meat in your mouth."

Layla snickered and put her head down.

"What? I'm asking you to taste my hot, juicy meat. What's got you so worked up?"

Layla groaned.

--

Layla had watched a lot of Selena's porn. Like... almost all of it that she could find. She might have seen just about every video Selena's ever made, except for that rare appearance of a male co-star. Thus, she had watched hours and hours of Selena kissing dozens of other women. She could even tell when the other woman wasn't into it. Rather than do the silly act where the two actresses rock their heads around and kiss 'past' each other... Selena would move the kisses elsewhere, to her partner's neck or breasts.

Selena wasn't doing that now. If they were on set, the director would surely tell them to move on to the interesting stuff. But to Selena... this was the interesting stuff. The woman who could have anything or anyone she wanted was content to spend her vacation time... in bed, kissing unknown futa camgirl Layla Boyd.

If most of Selena's fans found that hard to believe, so did Layla. She still could hardly believe the woman whose bed she shared, whose heart beat like a drum against her, whose huge hard cock rested under hers...

"You're so out of breath, I'm wondering if maybe we shouldn't go for that hike tomorrow."

"I think this gets my heart going much more than any hike."

"How much of a hike do you think you can handle?"

"I mean..." Layla thought a moment. "I used to stand at the coffee shop all day and walk around the farm doing stuff and carrying stuff. I think I can handle a medium hike."