The Grange

Story Info
Politicians' wives become an embarrassment.
8.7k words
4.02
48.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

This is a story of pure fantasy. It has no basis in fact as far as I am aware and none of the characters are real life characters. But perhaps this is the way in which politicians do react when their wives get more publicity than they do?

*

Chapter 1

The Decision

The Prime Minister was not amused as he threw the weekend newspapers on to the cabinet table at 10 Downing Street saying. "Two more headlines about Ministers wives. One even reported catching a ministers wife caught in the act of sucking cock in the members car park. With a photograph leaving very little to the imagination."

There followed a silence as the members of his inner cabinet read the various versions of the press reports.

"It would have be an opposition back bencher's cock as well . "

Said the Home Secretary facetiously. The resulting glare from the prime minister drove him back to reading the reports in silence. The Prime Minister then went on.

"Then there is this report about Lord Soames wife who was apparently a call girl when he married her, not only that but last week you may recall that we had a report from a night club that the Member for Seaforth's wife, danced on a night club table not wearing any underwear. She was the worse for drink and that apparently was not the first time she had done that."

The Home Secretary looked up at the prime Ministers angry face. "Prime Minister I thought it was really not the done thing for the leader of the opposition to ask that question last Wednesday relating to the cock sucking incident and asking whether cabinet ministers wives were bringing the government into disrepute and also asking the question what did you intend to do about it?. It also made it worse by his statement that he, had withdrawn the whip from his member for conduct unbecoming to a Member of Parliament."

The Home Secretary pointed out "The press have taken this up and they are now suggesting facetiously that the Prime Minister should take the whip to the offending members wives. They are asking what action the Prime Minister proposed taking against the wives concerned, but there is nothing we can do legally."

" What can we do? The Prime Minister asked the Lord Chancellor.

"If we could get the police to prosecute any of them for lewd behaviour, they would only get a slap on the wrist and we would create more adverse publicity and with our small majority, we could have all this blown out of proportion and that could lose us the bye elections in three weeks time and that in turn could bring the government down and force a general election. If we lose those three seats we are finished, we would no longer have a majority in the house and then we will have to face a full election. "

The Foreign Secretary made the point "This does not help our standing in the international community, so we must do something. The French newspapers in particular, are really loving it"

The Prime Minister looked at him cynically and said "George we have not mentioned your wife and her despicable behaviour when she grabbed my balls at the Christmas Party last year in front of everyone."

"But she has not done it since Prime Minister has she?"

" No George, ,I have made sure I don't get near enough to her. But I have had reports that some people have not taken evasive action as I have, or been fast enough on their feet" their was a titter of laughter from the other ministers present.

After a lot of discussion it was agreed that the following week as a matter of urgency the Prime Minister would consider possible alternatives to deal with the situation asking members to let him have any ideas.

"You must not trust your Secretary's with any notes or Memos. I want it from you all verbally. No leaks are permissible."

The Home Secretary stayed behind to speak to the Prime Minister. "I think I have a possible solution worth some thought Prime Minister. I think that you will agree that we must get these women away from the press for the time being."

" We can not order them to be shot unfortunately, this country is a democracy and we have the bye elections to think about." The Prime Minister retorted.

" I know Prime Minister but how about the Grange." The Prime Minister stopped, looked at him and thought for moment. "

"Good idea, let me have the details of how we do it as soon as you have sorted out the logistics ."

The Grange was a luxury, but very isolated and very secure country house brought into being during the 'cold war' to house certain suspected persons who could not be prosecuted in the courts, but who could have been an embarrassment to the government if they were allowed their freedom. It had been fitted out sparing no cost. To put them in prison was not legally possible, and it was an ideal place for a government to house awkward people and deny they knew of their whereabouts. Since the end of the cold war it had been fully maintained but never used. The few officials still in service who still knew of its existence were subject to the official secrets act, and were legally obliged to keep their knowledge secret..

It was in a remote area of countryside not far from London, surrounded by a high electric fence and guarded by the Admiralty police. Its upkeep was not a major expense. It was in a lovely location and very secure from prying eyes. Security was tight and well away from the main building, and any prying eyes. The more he thought about it, the more the Prime Minister liked the idea. The only problem was as far as he could see. How could he get them there and keep them there, without causing a scandal much later and who could head up the operation.?

The Home Secretary returned to a pile of paperwork at the home Office, but who to put in charge of the Grange still remained a problem and then he happened to pick up a piece of paper from the Director of MI5, requesting permission to retain and reassign Chief Superintendent Pat Noble seconded from the Metropolitan Police, rather than to return her to police duties. All assignments of senior officers had to have his personal approval and both the police and MI5 wanted to retain her services. He knew a lot about her background and it occurred to him that she would be the ideal person for the job. She was bright and was well known for using her initiative in a crisis. He decided then, that he would assign her to The Grange project.

Later that day , the Prime Minister gave a press conference he said.

" We regret certain reports of lewd behaviour in the press have not been to the credit of this government recently. But it must be noted that the reports relate to the wives of certain Ministers, not the Ministers conduct themselves. It does not in any way affect the efficiency of them as Ministers of the Crown in carrying out their duties. However, I have asked all members of the party to talk to their wives and immediate families to try to ensure that they act in a more socially becoming way in future as becomes their station in the community."

Meanwhile in Farnway prison, Tony Nash was considering his future. At 26 he was halfway into a three year sentence for embezzlement. He had been told by his lawyer that an application for parole and an appeal was underway on the basis of new evidence. He knew however,. that he could not practice as an accountant again, until he had been cleared by the courts.

After qualifying he had got the position of senior accountant at a small firm of chartered accountants. His boss was in his fifties and was a man very set in his ways, and very much a stickler for protocol. Strangely and what seemed to be completely out of character for such a man ,he had a very attractive and lively young wife Eva, about the same age as Tony, who on her various visits to the office started flirting openly with Tony at every opportunity.

Tony although still single and unattached, did not respond but kept the situation friendly, so she never got offended with him. One day after he had been at the company for about six months he had very little work, that he could get on with, because his Secretary was allegedly off sick, and she had also completed a lot of the work on the project and he would be in danger of duplicating it. He was quite angry because he was almost certain that his Secretary a woman the same age as his boss was away with the boss, having a long running , but ill concealed affair, and her absence was holding up completion of the project.

He was therefore considering going for a round of golf with a client and was just about to ring the client when Eva the bosses wife breezed into his office. She was a beautiful sexy slim blonde lady not very tall and as usual, she looked radiant and in her usual bouncy manner plonked herself on his lap virtually demanded that Tony take her to lunch. In his present mood, he did not take a lot of persuading and it was a lunch in which they both consumed more wine than they should have done and ended up with Tony spending a very enjoyable afternoon in the bosses bed with his bosses wife.

This was the first of several months of passionate sexual encounters which he thought had been carried out with total discretion, so it was much to Tony's surprise, when one day his boss called him in and fired him for alleged fraud. He was handed over to the police and charged. The trial was based on totally manufactured evidence which seemed to implicate him totally, and now after eighteen months and very much to his relief, his solicitor had told him only yesterday, that they could now prove the evidence had been planted by his secretary at his bosses request. Apparently they had a confession that the boss had planted the evidence as revenge having found out about his wife's affair with Tony."

Tony had just finished lunch when the Governor sent for him. The Governor had a lady visitor who had asked to speak with Tony privately, she was a quite attractive brunette in her mid thirties and after the Governor had left the room, she started by saying.

"My name is Pat Noble. I am a police officer attached to the home office. We have looked at your case papers and as we now have an admission of guilt from your ex secretary, and also from your ex boss who has been arrested and is out on bail. However, there has been a new development which means that unfortunately your appeal will have to be delayed for some little time. There are bigger implications which are linked with your case, and to hear your appeal now would jeopardize an important ongoing investigation. We know you are innocent, but unfortunately we can not give you a full pardon at present, because of certain confidential enquiries not affecting you. However, we do have an option for you, which is a sort of compensation if you like, we will release you on long term conditional parole to carry out certain specific tasks which really involves escorting and entertaining some sexually active young married ladies, in a secure environment You will be paid very handsomely and your sentence will certainly be squashed by the time the task is completed. "

"Why me?" Tony asked.

"Well Mr. Nash you have a certain past reputation with the ladies, even before your recent affair with your bosses wife which led to your conviction. We also know that you are a man of integrity, and your ex mistress, who was the cause of your conviction and incarceration has created quite a stir through her father who is an MP. Her husband kicked her out, after your court case, and she has been fighting you corner and maintains you have been treated badly. She insists, she wants you out on parole and is prepared to go to the high court to get it, until the case can be reheard.

She has also informed the police about a number of money laundering matters involving her husband , his business and your ex secretary ,she wants revenge on her husband and her husband is not yet aware that she is prepared to talk. It was her recommendation and her testimony as to your er personal qualities which caused me to seriously consider you for this job. Its all very hush hush. I can tell you no more than that."

Tony did not take long to consider his answer, anything was better than long term unemployment, he had no savings and the job sounded interesting.

" Right tomorrow legally you will be let out on licence, but as far as other inmates are concerned you are being transferred to another prison. It will in fact be a type of prison, but not for you. It is important that you are not released into circulation, we want certain people to believe that you are still in prison. But I will be taking you to your new place of employment instead. A car will be waiting outside the gate for you. Oh by the way I will be your new boss"

Pat herself had been seconded to MI5 from New Scotland Yard because she could speak Russian fluently and was an expert with firearms and had worked undercover in Moscow for three long years. She had managed to escape capture, until just before the end of the cold war when she had been captured and held prisoner by the KGB. She had undergone days of torture, sexual abuse and humiliation, but had never cracked. She had later been exchanged for a Russian agent, but after her debriefing she had never spoken to anyone about her ordeal, She was a very private person, never revealing her true feelings about anything, but she was highly dedicated to her work.

Next day Tony left the prison and was escorted to a large long black limousine. Pat Noble was waiting for him and the car sped away towards London and The Grange. They talked a little on the way but Pat added very little to their previous conversation. It was dusk by the time they got to their destination and she led the way into the house. To his surprise a warm meal was waiting for them, and the house was ready for occupation. He was pleasantly surprised, when he saw the accommodation and after a prison bunk a King size bed a Jacuzzi and a home cinema and many other benefits were an absolute luxury. It was clean and warm and completely en-suite and looked out over an illuminated swimming pool.

" Its almost good enough to sleep in" He told Pat cynically.

"Well Tony she said , you might get to sleep in it occasionally alone, but if this job works out, we will have no complaints if the you keep the bed pretty busy." She told him.

Pat suggested that after dinner they had several drinks and relaxed and got to know one another. Pat knew a lot about Tony but she needed to be sure how far he could be trusted.. They got on quite well and they were both able to relax. It was not long before to her surprise she found herself in Tonys arms and kissing passionately. They stayed snogging for a long time as she gradually relaxed.

For a time she was in a sense of panic, but as Tony began unbuttoning his shirt, their lips never parting. She found herself slipping out of her blouse and dropping it on the floor behind her. Tony brought his arms up to pull her into him, his hands rising to reach the clasp on her brassiere. She gasped slightly as he unhooked it, pulling back and helping her wriggle out of it. She pushed him back on the couch as she recommenced their kissing. Her hard nipples pressed against his chest.

Tony picked her up in his arms and carried her into the adjoining bedroom of his apartment. She hugged him tightly kissing his neck as he carried her. The fact that he was gentle with her helped her relax and overcome her inherent latent fears from her imprisonment. She was feeling more relaxed than she had for over the past three years since her captivity.

The exotic smell of her perfume and the feel of her soft hair on his shoulders and back were like an aphrodisiac to Tony. It had been a long time since he had slept with a woman.. Gently he lowered her to the bed. In a few moments they had divested themselves of the rest of their clothes. Tony sensed her inhibitions and was aware of her bodily tensions. He fondled her gently ensuring that she was ready for the next step in their love making. It was a long exhausting but fulfilling night.

Over breakfast she told him "That must never happen again. There is much about me you don't know and must never know, but I can not afford to get involved in long term personal relationships at the present time. I am sorry but we both have a difficult job to do, so. we dare not get emotionally involved. "

Later that morning Tony was put fully in the picture of what was going to happen and what his duties were, afterwards he was asked to sign the "Official Secrets Act.". He was introduced to Felicity the West Indian cook and housekeeper ,a pretty 23 year old who had been caught smuggling cocaine in condoms which she had swallowed, but later she had turned Queens evidence. She had been given this job at the Grange for her own security after her sentence had been quashed. Tony was told that none of them except Pat would be allowed to leave the grounds until after the job was finished, for security reasons.

Pat had told him quite clearly. "Your job is to entertain the ladies in the fullest possible manner. In other words our job is to keep them here and keep them happy. They are all guilty of being naughty girls sexually and being caught by the press. They have caused the government a lot of embarrassment and the Prime Minister has made it clear that they must stay here for the next few weeks, until after the bye elections. The press will be told that the ladies who come here, are away on holiday, which of course they will be."

Pat left the Grange mid afternoon. She told Tony she would be returning some time the following day, so Tony spent the rest of the day looking over the equipment and facilities that would be available for sports and recreation. Felicity meanwhile suggested to Tony that as she had to cook for them both, they might as well eat together, if he had no objection . An idea that pleased him and he suggested they eat in his apartment as it was more relaxing. Felicity was a good cook and they also consumed a couple of bottles of expensive wine with an exquisite meal.

After a time of talking and as the wine took effect, they gradually got closer together and eventually Tony reached out to her and kissed her, wrapping his arms round her holding her gently. The passion grew quickly as she in turn swirled her tongue around his. Her lips were just as soft as he had imagined.

Felicity was a very passionate woman and had not been with a man for some months as she had been in protective custody, she kissed his neck and ears with enthusiasm, while his hands got busy pulling her blouse free from her skirt. She was wearing a lovely white lace bra, which just about contained her straining black boobs and contrasted delightfully with her skin colour. As he unhooked the bra her boobs came free. They were big and beautiful and as he fondled them, he could see from her positive reaction that she was indeed very sensitive to his fondling.

It was a long time since he had seen such beautiful boobs in the flesh. They were firm, with huge dark nipples that sat proudly in the centre. He touched them gingerly at first and Felicity shivered, as though an electric shock had rippled through her.

She lay back on the bed and opened her arms to him. "Come here honey Felicity needs you real bad, she gonna fuck your brains out tonight."

Part 2 Follows

*

Chapter 2

Cynthia Forbes was the wife of a senior Home Office Minister. She was a highly attractive, highly intelligent and very slim sexy blonde. Her hair reached her shoulders and would bounce sexily on her shoulders as she walked. She was a little unique, in the sense that she never seemed to spend a lot of money on clothes jewellery or cars. She never wore stockings or tights. She would rarely carry a handbag, or use very much make-up, she would normally carry any money or credit cards she needed in her tightly belted fawn raincoat pocket. To the casual onlooker, she gave the impression that she had no clothes on underneath her raincoat, giving the erotic effect that she had possibly just crawled out of bed and was probably wearing little or nothing except the raincoat itself.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers