The Grass is Always Greener Ch. 02

Story Info
College girl enjoys the morning after with a big dick.
2.8k words
4.58
15k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a part 1 that is a short intro to this part 2, and it sets the scene for this encounter. I hope to develop both characters a bit more in this series.

===

The morning sun flooded in through the window, filling up the small dorm room. The pair of college students lay exposed on the bed together, him on his stomach, her sitting up. The comforter was long-since discarded, the sheet pooled at their feet. Megan couldn't suppress the smile on her face as the naked form of her bedmate shifted and stirred. He was slow to wake, groggy from last night's revelry.

Her eyes admired his fit body, toned from the secret combo of sports and gym time that all hot guys know, his strong arms perfect for picking her up, or holding her down. Her eyes roved over his tanned back, angular and strong and smooth, down to the line at his hips where paler skin began. She watched his tight, white butt disappear as he rolled towards her, eyes glancing up to the sun-kissed swell of his chest, and below that stomach muscles rippling as he moved.

Of course, her gaze didn't stray far from his long, flaccid cock that had flopped lazily from one thigh to the other as he turned over. He finally opened his eyes fully and groaned out a "g'morning". Her mind, warmly stoned from the spare joint she had killed a few moments earlier, threatened to blurt out "That's a big cock!", but she managed instead to look up and meet his eyes. "Good morning" she returned with what she hoped passed as a mature and worldly smile. She was pretty sure she managed to keep her tongue inside of her mouth. If he noticed her drooling over him he didn't let on, and propped himself up on one arm and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes with the other.

She was naked too, and, now that he was fully awake, it was her turn to be ogled. She thrust out her chest as a smile split his handsome face. She rested her hand as nonchalantly as she could on his hip, wary to not just reach out and grab his meat like she wanted, and said "That was fun last night." In agreement he mumbled back, "You're so hot", one large hand reaching out to touch her breasts, his course palms gently scraping across her nipples. She smiled and let him paw her. "Fun dancing, good music.." she reminded him about a few of the songs they had listened to. "Best night of my life" he said, grinning dopily. She wasn't sure how serious he was, he was being more shy than he had been with a few beers of fortification.

They faced each other and made small talk for a bit as their hands roamed. He complained about a minor hangover as they reminisced about dancing, beer pong, and other events of the night before. "What was your favorite part?" she asked naughtily. He paused for a second as if trying to pick a best part of the party. "Wow, he's so shy this morning!" she thought. Her hand found his penis for encouragement - easy to find the sausage coiled in his lap and wrap her fingers around its base.

"Oooh", he moaned, "I think my favorite part was the...part at the end...in bed" he said with a coy grin. He was being overly polite still even as her hand slid along his unfurling cock. Her leaking pussy was getting tired of his newfound nice guy persona. "What part?" she said, cocking an eyebrow at him, and that seemed to get through to him. "Well, I liked the sex!" he said with a growl and a gentle spank of her bare ass. Now that was more like it!

They dispensed with words for a bit, smiling as they faced each other, and more heavy petting commenced. His hand groped her butt, and eventually he found her slit from behind. "I liked this!" he said, fingertips sliding along her labia. "Oh yeah? Can you be a bit more...explicit?" she teased back as his palm spread her gently, and digits swiped into the stickiness between her folds. "I loved fucking this little pussy!" he fired back with growing confidence. "Yeah!? Did you like fucking my little pussy with this big dick?" she goaded him on as he pulsed larger in her hand. His fingers left her lips and dug into her ass as he taunted her, "And coming in you deeper than your boyfriend can!"

The comment about her boyfriend surprised her and stung, she had suppressed those thoughts for now. "Ex boyfriend" she corrected him. Megan and Cole were on a break. She didn't remember saying anything about Cole last night, but a memory of herself moaning "so fucking deep" over and over again flitted at the edge of her mind. She must have let something slip before or after that - it would have made sense.

Cole had a nice cock, not one she had ever considered small, but the stiffening cobra she was rubbing now was so much longer than Cole's best effort already, and still growing. "Thicker too" she thought to herself, she couldn't help comparing the way it felt as her hand slid along inch after inch. The differences in her pussy had been unmistakable too.

"Do you want to go again?", she asked with a grin. No mention of Cole - better to keep him out of it - especially since she felt another pang of guilt that she had almost always worn a condom with Cole. "Let me pee, I'll be back in a sec!", he said. He squeezed her ass cheek once more and hopped out of bed, seemingly shedding his hangover at the promise of pussy. As he left the room, Megan's phone buzzed gently on the bedside table.

The most recent message from Cole was even more pleading than the several she had ignored last night. He knew she was partying, and he had gotten mad, even though he had suggested the break! When he finally realized being angry with her wasn't working, sometime around 2am, he had switched to conciliatory tactics. He wanted her back badly, and would do anything. "Well that's a start" Megan thought, and switched the phone to silent as she heard the toilet flush.

Her date returned to the room preceded by his cock. Still half-hard now after what Megan imagined was a troublesome time peeing, his swaying stiffy led the way, protruding obscenely in front of him, drooping slightly under its own heft. "The abs and the pretty smile are a nice bonus" she thought as the rest of him entered the room.

She spread her legs suggestively, and welcomed him back to the bed with an attempt at sultry, "Hey there." He climbed between her thighs, his dick dragging gently over her mound as he moved. He propped himself up on his arms, hovering over her, and replied, "Hey, sexy." She smelled mouthwash and stale beer on his breath as their faces inched closer together, and their lips met.

They were both naked, but he made no move to fuck her just yet. She ran her hands around his strong shoulders, down his back, grabbed his butt. He teased her belly button with the head of his cock as they kissed. She thought she felt a slight wet spot on her tummy from that.

She reached between their bodies and grasped him with both hands. "Another hand or two might help" she thought, grinning wryly into his lips as she gently pumped the mammoth piece of flesh. He grew harder, straighter, and dragged his shaft through her cunt lips, spreading them, teasing her, and allowing a little of her wetness to coat him.

Finally ready, he broke their kiss, licked his fingers for lubrication, rubbed them on the head of his cock, and rubbed it along her slit. Her own fingers made a peace sign to spread her pussy, and after a few tentative thrusts, he fed it into her opening. Her warm hole stretched pleasurably around his cock head as it slid in.

"So hot!" he moaned, and he stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the initial sensations of their combined heat and Megan's tightness around him. "Oh, yes!" she moaned back. Their fingers met and mingled in the stickiness. His thumb dragged teasingly across her clit, and her digits slid around his shaft feeling where her ring was stretched widely by his thickness.

He pulled out agin, dragging her wetness out, painting her lips with stickiness using his cock head, then slipping it gently back in. "Oh, yes!" she moaned, and he did it several more times. Each time she moaned "Oh, yes!" as he lodged his head back into her.

Soon, he leaned forward onto her, keeping himself planted in her, and started to gently move. "Oh, god!" she said. She felt his hot breath on her neck as he groaned in pleasure. "Oh, god. Oh, fuck!" she cried, as he began to rock more of his dick into her.

The sensations quickly overwhelmed Megan and she closed her eyes in bliss, moaning with each of his thrusts. Without any alcohol to dull her senses, Megan felt every inch as he bored deeper and deeper into her. She felt her walls stretched, enjoying the fullness and where the ridges of his cock dragged along her insides, easing away a little soreness from the night before.

His eyes scanned her smiling face, and each time he slid into her, just when it became too much, too deep, too full, and slightly painful, when her mouth would curl slightly into a grimace, he would stop his momentum and pull back out. And as soon as he was sliding out, Megan would be cooing for him to fuck it back into her. "Oh, god. Oh! Fuck me!" she would moan out, and "Oh, baby. You feel so good on my dick. Take this dick, baby" he would groan back.

Soon the pressure of his tunnelling head began reaching the end of her chute with each thrust, triggering pulses of pleasure deep within her belly. She knew she would hurt from this, the more sensitive spots of her vagina were being repeatedly bumped as they fucked, but she lost herself in the euphoric sensations emanating from her core. She wondered not for the first time where anatomically in her body the penis was going as he continued his rocking. She had certainly never felt that with Cole!

Megan opened her eyes as her date shifted on top of her, stirring and massaging her insides, keeping his cock lodged deep within her. He took her wrists, one and then the other, held them above her head, and leaned back down pressing them tight to the mattress. Pinned there under him, skewered by his big dick, her arms trapped by his hands, she acutely felt her own vulnerability, and she was surprised by how much it turned her on.

She was familiar with Cole's patterns. She could always slow things down, ask him to change positions or stop, and she knew the boy would. Now though, there was a strange man between her legs, and he was going to fuck her any way that he wanted. "The way I was meant to be fucked." she thought, a bit surprised her mind had conjured that. When he started thrusting again she could hear it as well as feel it, sticky and wet squelching sounds and the slap of skin each time he drove into her. "God that's hot!" he whispered down as her eyes drifted closed again.

The sex ended soon thereafter, but to her date's credit, Megan came first. Her mind had narrowed to focus only on the alternating sensations of being empty and being full of hot flesh. He released one of her wrists in order to rub her boobs, squeezing her nipples rather roughly, and her free hand soon found its way to her crotch. His pelvis slapped against the back of her fingers, and when she began lightly strumming her button in time to the deep pounding she was receiving, she came unglued.

"Ohh! Oooh!" she cried out without bothering to form words. He slowed his rhythm just slightly as waves of pleasure cascaded over her body. She was so full and wet she thought for a second she might be peeing on him as her spasming pussy clenched repeatedly. If she did leak any, he didn't notice or mind as he kept fucking her, hard and deep, and he was coming shortly behind her.

His groping hand slid up from her chest to her clavicle, holding her in place for several of his most powerful thrusts. Then his fingers then wrapped tenderly around the side of her neck. "Oh, god. I'm coming in you, Megan!" he groaned as he pressed his hips firmly into hers, burying himself as deeply into her as he could, holding them there tightly against the mattress for one perfect second. Then his hips started jerk and thrust again as he groaned out his orgasm. The pressure of his thumb on her throat triggered her second orgasm, or perhaps just an extension of the first, she had lost track of time.

As the heat of his semen spread throughout her core, forced into the deepest crevices of her vagina by the twitching colossus inside of her, Megan knew, as she had the night before, that she would need to feel something like that again soon! Their combined moaning trailed off as the final convulsions of his hips slowed, and he rested himself on her.

"That was amazing!" he said, as they began untangling their bodies, his softening hose slowly sliding out of her inch by inch, covered in globs of their combined whiteness. She could almost hear a wet suctioning sound when the head finally popped free. He bounced off the bed and moved around the room looking for tissues. She remained, legs apart, and her fingers idly traced around her soaking, slightly-gaping hole.

She wished she could have stayed like that longer, lying in bed, peaceful and relaxed, but the sun was brightly shining, and she heard the sounds of the day drifting in through the window as a rhythmic message to get up and go. Her date was already talking about meeting up later in the day or week, and Megan steeled herself for an awkward goodbye. She needed to get back to her own dorm, take a shower and do some homework, and allow her thoroughly ravaged pussy to recover.

She needed to text back Cole and whoever else had texted her while she was getting the fucking of her life, and she needed to think of an alibi for where she had been. He pulled on a pair of boxers as she began, "Look...", and the rest of it tumbled out quite smoothly. She explained that she wasn't interested in dating, and couldn't hang out today (or maybe even this week). She wiped wadded kleenex across her mound as his face fell. At first he even looked a bit like he was going to cry, but she promised that they would exchange phone numbers, and that she would text him soon. He took it well for the most part, and it helped that she delivered the bad news while still naked.

She mollified him further by wiggling her hips as she climbed off of the bed and fetched her pink undergarments from the collage of clothes on the dorm floor. He watched intently as she donned back her bra, gently tucking her sore nipples into the cups. A smile finally crossed his face as she bent over to step into the matching panties, and he got a good look before they slid up her legs and settled into place.

They stayed quiet as she finished putting on the rest of her clothes and turned to leave. He stood rather dejectedly near the door, and she could see the outline of that big cock snaking down the left leg of his boxers. She smiled at him and he smiled back, disappointment melting. "That was fun! Text you soon" she said, and gave him a pair of kisses. First, one on his mouth, which he returned as if they were in love, holding her close and caressing her cheek. She broke that off as quickly as possible and bent over to plant the second one on his cock. She lifted up the hem of the leg of his underwear and briefly sucked on the exposed head. "Mmm" she moaned, tasting his dick, salty with come and her own pussy. She kissed the tip and let his penis flop back down heavily against his thigh. "See you soon" she smiled as she left. "Text me!" he called back at her rather desperately.