The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 04

Story Info
Bob is punished while Vanessa has a rest.
3.8k words
2.5
2.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa had eaten breakfast and done her ablutions before she showered. She had stepped back out to the store room where the table was and knowing there was no mistake now there were two managers looking after her she sat herself in the gynaecologists chair that converted into a table/bed. The young bank manager watched her getting comfortable it was early and the old manager was not in his office at that time.

"Would you tell me, Vanessa, how you felt having two strangers sexually have their way with you and there was damn all you could do about the situation. Tell me your feelings of being in a room naked with two strangers ogling your naked body with lust in their eyes and an urge in their loins."

While he had been talking he was fastening her bonds and she thought about his question. Vanessa was going to tell him to fuck off and figure it out for himself. She then thought about the amount of real talking she had done since being held in bondage, and instead decided to answer. She could see the red light of the camera and knew the conversation would be on youtube for the millions of viewers or as she now thought voyeurs to listen to.

Vanessa was passing the question through her mind, 'should I give him and them a load of bullshit or make it interesting and tell the truth? She knew by looking at the watch on the young manager's wrist that it would be another hour before the old manager arrived.

"When the two boys stepped into the room and that was all they were boys I felt acutely embarrassed for the reason I was naked and both were fully clothed. It was the knowledge that I could not hide my discomfort at them looking at my breasts and shaven pussy. Having my pussy shaved and exposed to the gaze of these two boys was making the event even more pornographic."

"The situation also gave me sensations in my guts that strangely were of an erotic nature. I had no idea what either was going to do but I was anticipating some kind of sexual relief for both them and me. The other thing was in my mind I was willing them on to get on and play the lewd game they had in mind. My heart was beating fast and loud because I heard the thump of the beat in my head and it was deafening.

"The longer the two boys were meticulously preparing their assault I was again willing them to hurry and touch my body, and explore my assets. The young boy that removed his tracksuit top had a body I could love because he had looked after it. It was natural muscle and not manufactured in a gym, his virility was oozing out of him. It was later when my thoughts went haywire and I was praying that at some time he would be the one leading the assault."

"I watched as the older boy returned from his case with the syringe with the clear jelly inside. I tried against my bonds to escape whatever it was but the restraints held me still, I once more found the entire situation frustrating and erotic. I had forgotten about my husband Bob and the position I was in, and was at that time in my mind begging for sexual relief of any kind."

"I looked up at the camera and saw the red light and I felt like a whore displaying my sex for the world to see. Just having that thought almost gave me my first orgasm, but it was early and was able to control my libido."

"I felt fear as I saw the older one feed the small tube on the end of the syringe into my virginal passage. The young one gently held my breast and told me to relax and the glug was inert and medically harmless. I watched as in a deliberate slow action he pressed the plunger and I felt my virginal passage being filled with the warm liquid, and it was a frightening but also an erotic feeling. I felt the ten inch dildo being inserted and when it vibrated inside the glug the feeling nearly blew my mind."

"The younger boy with the naked chest was behind my head looking down into my eyes and they were filled with lust and intent. What happened while I was doing no different by lusting after him I have no idea, but there was a coating on the surgical gloves and he was fondling my breasts and tormenting my nipples? He rubbed some on my shaven pussy and the feeling was erotically electrifying."

"I could sense the vibrator being removed and remember I was quietly saying no, no, no. Then the older one held the big rabbit in front o me and I felt fear as I had never had anything that big inside me until then. He switched it on and showed me the rabbit's lewd movement that would torment my inside. My fear disappeared and was replaced with need as the aphrodisiac served its purpose and excited my nipples and pussy."

"When the rabbit was slowly inserted it felt like all my birthdays had arrived at the same time. The feeling was erotic bliss but I believe that had a lot to do with the powerful aphrodisiac putting my libido higher than it has ever been. I had no idea what was happening when my head hung down over the end. My face was inches away from the young boys covered manhood and I could see it twitching inside his tracksuit bottoms."

"I knew my nipples were enlarged and excited to the point they were hurting erotically. The nipples were at their limit in length and were pointing up begging to be manipulated. I cried genuine tears when he removed his hands from my breasts. I then watched as he pushed his tracksuit bottoms to the floor and his manhood that was much longer than Bob's rested on my cheek."

"I have never given Bob head or anyone ever in my life but this young virile cock I had to have in my mouth. It felt so huge when I opened my mouth but he was very gentle and I was thankful for his forethought. I don't know what had come over me as without any pressure I opened my mouth and found the end, I sucked and licked the end as he gained depth on every short thrust."

"His cock touched the back of my throat and I almost choked. He withdrew a little and on the third attempt I swallowed and felt it slip down my throat. I swallowed the full length because his scrotum was resting on my nose and the feeling of success was erotically satisfying. The rabbit had stimulated my pussy taking me right to the edge until I sensed my orgasm being pushed through my body that exploded at the same time the boy replied with his explosion deep down in my throat. There were copious amounts of seminal fluid entering my body from his penis that I had no intentions of allowing to escape."

"I remember screaming in ecstasy and trying to swallow at the same time. For what seemed like an age his cock lay imbedded in my throat and all the time both of his hands were gripping and fondling my breasts."

"He removed his penis from my throat in a slow and deliberate movement and for the first time ever I felt that my libido would never reach that point again."

"If Bob ever finds out that you cheated him by voluntary giving head to a stranger what will you tell him about your guilt?"

"Even if Bob finds out and because my story is now on youtube I am in no doubt that he will eventually. Unless he changes his ways and learns about foreplay and uses forethought it will never happen with me in his lifetime. He is fast and his love making is so fast there have been times when he has left me wanting, and change is needed for our relationship to survive."

The young manager looked at the clock and said, "The manger is late by half an hour I had better give him a call and see what has happened." He left the room and stepped into the main office. He was there a short time before he returned and said, "The manager has had to go to a board meeting of a big client over a loan agreement and has no idea how long it will take."

"So what is happening now that the bank manager is away doing business?"

"He said tell Vanessa to rest until he arrives to take over and make some phone calls. Rest where you are and I will make us a coffee."

****

As soon as Bob had eaten breakfast and done his ablutions the taskmistress walked him to the TV room and showed him what Vanessa had been doing the previous day. He was not happy about what had taken place especially when Vanessa gave head to a stranger. He silently vowed that he would get his revenge once he was free of this prison, and he made it his goal to reach. There was more to this set up than the letters and the trust fund and why postdate the letters?"

"The taskmistress said this film is a recording of the all day live show. There are over four --million people logged into the channel on youtube watching and looking at Vanessa in all her naked glory. Her husband deceased has turned Vanessa into a porn star, Mistress Violet told me to inform you of this fact as it was your right to know."

"Your punishment is also being shown on youtube because there are sponsors paying to see you punished. It is no different to what is taking place with Vanessa. Roger was a very devious person towards and during the end days of his life. It is no good you getting shy now because everything you have done so far has been shown live on the youtube channel."

The taskmistress opened the door to the TV and gave the lead a small tug, "You had better follow me, dog, because you have another full day." Bob knew there was no point in worrying or freaking out because he was caught in the same trap as Vanessa. She led him to the same room as he had been in the previous day. It was to his shock when he saw the extra girls in the room and he suspected that not one of them was nineteen years old.

It was because of the provocative way the girls were dressed and his nakedness why he suddenly felt acutely embarrassed. These girls were not part of the correction centre regime because they were at least three years too young. They were all in various states of undress showing parts of their bodies to shock, and Bob believed they had done that.

The taskmistress led him over to the frame and two others secured his bonds. He was now looking directly at the girls and it was then he noticed each one had a different implement of pain. Mistress Violet stepped between Bob and the girls and said, "You have probably seen the young ladies to your front and the way they are dressed. If the taskmistress has not already informed you then I will. They are all training to be a Mistress of discipline and pain and they will be here for some few weeks."

"All six young ladies have had basic training with all the tools of torment, and while they are here they will gain experience in using the tools to perfection. It will be your body they will be practicing on but you will only receive the minimum of strokes of the painful tools. You will receive this treatment twice a day in the morning and afternoon, mistakes will most probably be made but hopefully they will be minor."

"The order will be the softest first ending with the horse whip." Bob watched as the girl holding the soft whip walked forward and showed him the whip before walking behind him. There was a few seconds before she began whipping his back and buttocks, thwack, thwack, thwack. The thighs and arms received many strokes with the whipping going on for a long time and then stopped as suddenly as it started.

As the young trainee Mistress walked past he realised there was not a gag in his mouth. She stopped and said, "You have five minutes before my friend carries on with the flogger." Bob was in thought, 'She had not gone on as long as Mistress Violet but that was probably due to there being two sessions.'

A taskmistress came from behind him and fitted a ball gag and then the girl with the flogger passed by and immediately the pain began on his back that was already warm from the soft whip. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. He had not counted because he had no idea how many he was going to receive. There were tears in his eyes and although he had not shouted in pain some of the heavy strokes made him grunt loud.

Again the strokes stopped abruptly giving him relief and the girl walked to his front and said, "Ten minutes rest and the short strap will begin."Bob's torso was in pain from the continued thrashing he was receiving. Bob thought the ten minutes was not long enough when he watched the girl walk past. As she did the girl said, "Twenty strokes and then six each of the cane and horsewhip." Bob was not sure whether that was said to help him or place fear in his mind but it never mattered he was already in fear of all the tools of pain.

Slap! The first stroke was heavy and it made him arch his back is tears for the pain were immediate. Whether the girl saw him do it or not he never knew but the rest of the strokes were lighter. It was because of the first stroke why he forgot to count until a few had already been served so he never bothered. The strokes stopped and the girl was running her hand over his skin where the strokes had landed. She eventually walked past and a girl walked past with the cane and horsewhip in her hand.

Bob heard the cane cutting air first and then the sharp pain when the cane made contact, whack, whack, whack. 'At least the strokes were consistent in force,' but they still hurt like hell, the following three strokes felt even harder. The girl said you have a few minutes rest and I will administer the whip. When Bob thought he had his thoughts and mind together the girl said, "On three."Bob never bothered counting and it was a surprise when the first stroke touched his flesh.

Zip, the stroke hit him on the shoulder blades and it was excruciating pain that made him pull on all of his shackles and shout into the gag. Zip the second struck him across the waist with the final four strokes landed between the other two near his spine. He had shouted on each one and tears were streaming from his eyes. Mistress Violet walked past him from behind and stopped near the girls before she turned about. "You have done well this morning, Slave. Yes you heard me correct you are no longer a dog, but remember a slave has a hard life. There will be punishment after lunch but no cane or horsewhip."

Bob's body flooded with relief at the news and the Mistress was speaking to one of the taskmistresses, "Oil his back and buttocks and check for small cuts, but I don't think you will find any."

It was not long before the lunch break was over and Bob found himself being bent over a bar with his head and wrists held in a yolk. His legs were spread with his ankles shackled to the floor, and he knew he was in a most vulnerable position.

Mistress Violet stepped to his front and said, "There were over five million people watching you get whipped and flogged. The problem with having a fan club that big is there will always be the odd one or two that are never satisfied and want more than the basic flogging. There were various requests for you to receive ten more strokes of the horsewhip the amount of money offered were generous but I told the bidders I will consider the offer a little later in the program."

"I really do not believe that your body is strong enough for that kind of assault but in a few weeks it might be. The viewers noticed that this morning there were only four young mistresses that were able to use their tools of pain on you."

"There were suggestions that you should be trained in accepting the tools of pleasure, and a great amount of requests was to see you bum fucked with a dildo. There were also some that wanted to see you with a rabbit in your anus, I liked that one but I believe we will see that after the first request."

"It was during the time I was having lunch when I thought of Vanessa getting that very same test. I thought what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is also through coincidence that you are in the correct position to receive the mentioned tools that are used in erotic fantasy."

"I can see by your face that you are not best pleased at this request, but I assure you that having your bum buggered by men was another request that was also put forward. I thought about that one and I have his number and might give him a call in the morning. Miss Kelly and Miss Helga said they would like to help me out and would like to be able share their massive knowledge of being fucked with you."

Bob thought of all Mistress Violet had just passed on to him verbally, and realised that he was vulnerable to all the kinky thoughts people might like to be played out on the screen. The thought of what was about to happen made him feel more than uncomfortable. To make his humiliation and shame worse was the fact that some of the people watching his public display of buggery could be some of his friends.

Bob's shock at being subjected to this indignity was multiplied when the two young mistresses stepped to his front, and both were wearing the devices on belts. He then realised that the two girls were really going to fuck his ass. They were both holding the devices as if the dildos were real cocks he looked into their faces and there was no mistaking the wicked smile they returned.

One of the girls disappeared to step around to his rear and then he felt the device pressing against his anus. The girl must have lubricated the dildo because although it felt big it slipped in easily, and as soon as the girl had it fully inserted she began the intimate movement of fucking his ass.

Bob felt even more shame when he saw the other young Mistress looking into his face smiling. He could feel a vibration in his rear end that was serving the young Mistress and stimulating him. He could feel his own cock in full erection and he tried to think of other things to avoid thinking of the obvious. Bob was looking around the room and to further his shame all of the taskmistresses had stopped what they were doing just to watch.

It was a short time before the young Mistress made a little noise and he felt the dildo being removed slowly. She stepped to his front smiling but saying nothing. At that same time he could feel the second Mistress inserting her vibrating device. As she put her hands on both of his hips she said, "I'll bet this is how you hold Vanessa when you are fucking her doggy Style."

The dildo was fully inserted and vibrating inside his body slipping backwards and forwards in easy movements.

"I bet you like being treated like a girl and being fucked, and you never know once Vanessa has seen you perform she might do it to you. I am speaking about her last performance on youtube when she was said those two builders performed better than you. She said you had no idea about foreplay or even forethought and it might be that what you are doing wrong. You could be a closet gay and know nothing about satisfying the opposite sex."

"You are probably thinking that I am just saying these things just to taunt you, but you have to ask yourself a serious question. Why does your cock get so hard when a young girl fucks your ass I cannot see from my position so I had better check if I am correct?" The young Mistress reached under his waist and grabbed hold of his manhood and Bob instantly exploded onto the floor.

"Yes I can understand the problem Vanessa has got with you she has married an effeminate. You have no idea how you should treat a woman because you believe they only want love the way you selfishly give it to them. Well there are many weeks to go and I am sure that the other five girls and I can introduce your ass to many toys."

Bob could feel the dildo being fully removed and silence in the room was loud. The taunting had done the business and Bob could not hide his shame any longer as tears slipped down his cheek. He heard Mistress Violet behind him and she said, "Well, Slave, you know the rules, all good things and treats have to be paid for in this establishment."

"I noticed that you had an orgasm without my permission and that is six strokes of the cane for lack of forethought. This only goes to prove that Miss Kelly was on the ball with her description of you, and as you are already in the required position I will allow Miss Kelly to serve them."

12