The Gray Man Ch. 06 - Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray followed training and took every route other than the direct route heading south out of the DC metro area and onto 81 south. A couple of hours into the drive Rebecca heard a phone ring. She knew that her phone as well as Gretchen's were in the faraday bag so this had to be TJ's phone.

"Gray," was his simple answer

"ETA?" came the reply over the speaker

"60 minutes," Gray said calmly

The reply came back, "We are green."

The phone went silent as again Gretchen looked at her cousin whose face gave away nothing. The panic again began to rise in Rebecca as she came to the reality that this was not a one on one scenario.

The sun was just setting as Gray turned off onto the gravel two track and made his way up the mountain to the plateau where the pole barn was located. The door opener raised the door as Gray drove the Ranger Rover into the barn. The lights were dim. Gray opened the door and stepped out before telling his cousin to stand away unless she wanted to be involved.

Gretchen moved to a corner as Gray opened the door and pulled Rebecca from the back seat. He undid her handcuffs, moved her hands in front of her and immediately replaced the cuffs. He lifted her cuffed hands over her head and lopped the cuff chain over a hook and pulled the slack free, lifting Gretchen's friends up until just her toes were on the ground.

Gretchen's gaze followed her cousin as he quickly started a small Honda generator and waited as a large hose that was snaked along the floor began to fill with water. Once Gray was satisfied with the pressure he picked up the nozzle, aimed it at Rebecca and opened the bale with the nozzle set to a narrow fog pattern.

One of Gary's tasks as Gray drove south was to fill a 50 gallon drum with water and ice. That ice water was now being pumped through 50 feet of hose, through the nozzle, onto Rebecca whose scream filled the barn. Her body reacting to the ice water that covered her body. The nipples on her B cup tits pushed against her bra and the blouse that now clung to her body. Her slacks and thong were also plastered to her hips and legs.

Turning on her tiptoes only made Gray's job easier as he didn't have to move to make sure her body was completely soaked. Expertly he changed the pattern into more of a stream and feathered the bale closed as he moved closer to his target. Aiming the solid stream at a slight angle, aiming where her clit would be. With the diameter of the stream, he did not have to be precise as the feeling of the stream of ice water pounding on her clit caused her to squirm.

"Jesus," Gretchen thought as she watched debating about throwing in the towel already. Gray toyed with his captive for about 5 minutes when thankfully the ice water therapy ended. The only problem for Rebecca was, it was February and it was cold. Even the heating in the barn couldn't keep up with the shivering of her body.

Gray let her hang there shivering for another 10 minutes before he looked at her cousin, "Towels are in the other room, dry her off." Gretchen looked at her cousin wide eyed, "Dry her off or join her. Your choice," he growled.

Gretchen walked through the door into the small office that had been set up as a sleeping space and picked up two towels that felt more like sandpaper than a towel. Nothing like the thick cotton towels she was used to. As she came back into the working area of the barn she looked at Gray, "Her clothes?" she asked anxiously.

Her cousin smiled at her, reached into the bag that he had placed Rebecca's weapons in and pulled out her knife. He walked slowly towards her, making sure that his footsteps were loud enough to be heard. The fear of abuse was oftentimes more effective than the actual abuse. He opened the knife and traced gently from her collar bone down to the first button of the blouse.

One swift cut would have done the job, but the effect of cutting off one button at a time and letting it hit the concrete had more emotional impact. One by one he cut the buttons off the blouse, "Nice blade," he smirked in her ear. "Buttons come off with ease, I imagine your nipple or clit wouldn't take much more than a gentle flick of the wrist to remove."

Rebecca reminded herself, "This is an exercise, only an exercise. He couldn't really harm her." However the slow drip of venom in his voice was heightening her anxiety anyway.

Gretchen grew frustrated watching her friend shiver and every second that her cousin wasted was another minute of shivering. Her own anxiety was high enough that she was shivering almost as much as her friend.

Finally the blouse hung open in the front. Gray slipped the knife into the small space between Rebecca's tits and lifted, slicing the center of her bra. Moving behind her Gray delicately cut her blouse away from the cuff of her sleeve inward. Once finished the shirt fell away as he undid the clasp of the bra and pulled it off of her.

He smiled a sadistic smile as he returned to the nozzle and aimed the stream of ice water first at Rebecca's left nipple, then her right. Gretchen watched as her friend danced on her tiptoes as the watery assault continued.

Gray again shut down the bale on the nozzle and walked up next to his prisoner, "Rebecca, you can stop this now. Just tell me what I want to know. Who did you give your virginity to? Or did some bad person take it from you? Just tell me and you will be warm and dry."

Rebecca said nothing as she felt the cold steel knife slit along the seams of her pants from her hip to the ground, first one side and then the other. As the pants fell away Gray placed his hand on her ass cheek, "Wearing a thong, such a little slut. That's good, maybe a slut will last long enough before I break you."

Rebecca bit her lip, her skin was freezing and TJ's hand felt like it was on fire in comparison. She wanted to whimper, to lean into his touch, instead she stood stoically as the knife slipped into the thong and was cut away as easily as every other article of clothing.

Gray took off the hood and allowed her eyes to adjust to the light. He walked in front of her and grabbed her chin, turning her towards him, "Look at me Rebecca. It is time to tell the truth here and now. Just tell me who you let fuck that pretty little pussy of yours." Karen jerked her chin from his hand, shaking her head. Gray laughed, "Oh, I will break you and I'm going to have fun doing it." He looked at his cousin, "Dry her off."

Gretchen moved to her friend, whispering, "I'm sorry," before she started to rub her with the rough towels. The roughness of the towel and the sensitivity of Rebecca's cold body made every touch feel like she was a piece of wood being sanded down. She could almost imagine her skin floating away like dust.

When she was sufficiently dried, Gray walked up next to her, slipped on a latex glove, making sure the snap echoed in the room. He rubbed her nipple before he slid down to her pelvis then back up to gently caressed her breasts again, she moaned softly in response to his touch. "Do you think you're in control of your body Rebecca?"

"Of course," she snorted, already biting her lip from the arousal of his touch. She felt an erotic chill run through her as his hand started sliding down again. She watched as his hand moved slowly down her flat stomach, past her waist, pausing just above her mons.

He looked her in the eye as his fingers slid through over her freshly waxed mons, she bit her lip as his hand brushed gently over her labia, in a moment, he knew as well as she did that they were beginning to become damp and sensitive.

One of his fingers slid between her moist lips and dipped into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh... " her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes. His middle finger swirled around her hard clit, making it swell and throb even more as he went. A little further his finger slid in, until it started to enter her slippery vagina.

She bit her lip even harder as the reality of her situation struck her; Naked, restrained, vulnerable to a man who claimed he could torture her with orgasms. She closed her eyes and relaxed as his finger plunged deeply into her wetness, probing, rubbing, and stimulating her. Without realizing it, her hips were soon moving in time to the motions of his hand. Beads of sweat broke out on her brow as she felt a wonderful familiar tingling growing behind her belly button.

Her limbs strained at the restraints as she realized that she was about to cum. "Ohmigosh... uhhhh oh... my... GOSH!!" she cried out he pulled his hand away from her, leaving her just on the brink of an orgasm. As Rebecca started breathing again as she opened her eyes to see Gray smirking at her.

"You see Rebecca," Gray smirked, as he wiped her own wetness against her stomach. "You've been here just a short time, tortured with ice water, dried off with a rough towel. You are cuffed and restrained and in less than 5 minutes with a stranger you already need to cum. I will break you and you will tell me everything I want to know."

Gray wandered leisurely over to an old picnic table. Rebecca's gaze followed him, she immediately noticed that part of the table had been cut away in a half moon shape, and that there were 4 D rings secured to the old oak table. Gray tugged on the chains that secured leather cuffs to the rings before turning back to his prisoner.

He walked to the wall and loosened the tension on the chain holding Rebecca's hands above her head. She wanted to stretch, to regain some of her range of motion and feeling into her aching arms, but there was no time for that. Her training screamed at her to escape, but to where. Naked, wrist's cuffed, and having no idea where she was. She could use the shared look with Gretchen for her to throw in the towel or she could just tell Gray what he wanted to know. "48 hours, you can survive anything for 48 hours," she told herself

Gray led her to the table, forcefully laid her back on the table and efficiently secured her wrists to the leather cuffs near her head, soon followed by her feet. The D rings were placed in a manner that her feet were tucked down, her knees bent. Rebecca felt as if she were getting ready for a gynecological exam, only there were no stirrups she had found... yet.

Open your mouth, whore." Gray commanded.

At first Rebecca didn't realize that she was the one being spoken to. She was the furthest thing from a whore that she knew. Only a couple of sexual partners in her life, she was the epitome of a good girl. She felt insulted and knew that was the intended result as she felt the rubber ball inserted into her mouth, which closed around it, before tightening the strap at the back of her head so it was fitted firmly inside. Rebecca's mouth was full. The taste of rubber filled it and was mingled with a slight antiseptic taste from whatever the ball had been cleaned with.

Already exhausted from the physical exertion of her abduction, the torment of the ice water, along with being stretched on the hook, this new test would push Rebecca even further. She felt the build up of saliva around the rubber ball as she tried to swallow. Gretchen noticed that her friend could breathe easily enough but watched her adjust to the rhythm of her breathing to take in long deep breaths of air, the oxygen filling her lungs and going straight to her head making her feel a bit off kilter, which was exactly what TJ intended.

To break a person's resistance many thought that an intense attack was the best method, which was not true. People, especially well trained people who had the temperament and mindset of a warrior were ferociously stubborn. A direct assault on their sense of duty was a direct attack on their character and their core identity and studies showed they failed much more often than not. The trick was to leave a person uncertain, off balance, doubting themselves. In the old days they played good cop/bad cop but it was now found just as effective if the same person filled both roles, which further confused the prisoner.

Rebecca's head dropped and lolled around as she drew in the heady drafts of air. TJ moved around the table, standing behind Rebecca's head. The violet wand came into Gretchen's view and her eyes went wide. She had heard about a violet wand but had never seen one being used. Gray turned on the device and Rebecca heard the distinct buzzing of electricity. It was unmistakable. Rebecca was scared now. What was going to happen to her?

Rebecca watched intently as TJ walked beside her. He was confident, smug, in control. He played this role well - if he was playing at all. She didn't have time to finish her thought as he felt the first shock as something brushed against her thigh with the touch of a hundred tiny pin pricks as the current buzzed through her. She let out a scream of shock and surprise, which only came out as a muffled grunt as she bit down onto the hard rubber ball. The device buzzed again as it touched her other thigh and Rebecca's whole body bucked and strained against the leather straps. She heard a soft chuckle of arrogant confidence "Poor Rebecca, does it tingle a little bit?" Gray's voice taunted her.

Gray held the device near her face, to allow her to see the object of her torment.

Rebecca recognised the object immediately; it was a violet wand and the strands that carried its current were waving threateningly in front of her. Gray taunted her again, "See how she squirms Gretchen. Shall I make her dance again?"

TJ needed no reply or encouragement from his assistant to carry on. The flexible prongs of the electric rod brushed against one of Rebecca's small brown nipples. There was a crackle and a blue spark that lit up the barn as the tool inflicted its mischievous torment. Rebecca spluttered and gasped into the ball gag as her breasts jerked and wobbled in reaction to the tingling pain that shot through her. She took in a deep breath before the implement brushed against her other tit. "That's it, whore. Dance for me," Gray said as she brushed the violet wand across Rebecca's breasts again and purple and blue sparks cracked over her naked flesh.

Gretchen watched fascinated, almost embarrassed at how horny she was becoming watching her friend tortured. The violet wand brushed across Rebecca's mid-riff just above where her small patch of pubic hair was just a few days before.Purple light sparked from the strands. The fumes of electricity penetrated Rebecca's nostrils. The wand brushed gently against her cunt lips and Rebecca thrashed wildly in shock and pain, straining against the leather straps. Rebecca drew in deep drafts of air from around the rubber ball. Compose yourself, she told herself, this is a trial, endure it. 'He won't do me any real harm, will he? This is a training scenario.' There was a crackle and more purple sparks and Rebecca's nakedness pulled against her restraints.

Gray reached up and pulled a covering off a full length mirror that was fastened to the beams over the makeshift torment table. Gray smirked, "What do you see? A respectable federal agent? A daughter, a friend? I see a toy to be broken, but you do look lovely, do you not?"

"Mmmm," Rebecca nodded.

It was true. She admired her shape in the mirror. It was scary and exotic and exciting and, yes, it was true, she looked fantastic. More purple sparks. More arrogant chuckles. With the mirror Rebecca could anticipate the prickles of the electric sparks but her body still twitched and strained, much to the amusement of her tormentor. Rebecca was incredibly turned on seeing herself helpless, spread-eagled with a red rubber ball in her mouth, her body squirming in pain in response to the purple flecks of the violet wand.

Her own arousal caused a smirk to cross her face as she watched herself in the mirror, thinking she had taken some bit of control away from her captor. That proved to be a mistake.

Gray growled, "I shouldn't be too upset, I enjoy breaking stubbornness, and trust me, I will break you.

She hears the intensity of the wand increase as he placed it against her right nipple. Before the touch of the wand was just a brush, but this time Gray left it on a little longer than is really necessary before abruptly pulling it away. He repeated the action on her other nipple. Rebecca knew that she can't handle much more of that type of pain, but was also aware of limits on upper body use of electricity. Fear flashed over her as she thought what he could do below her waist.

Gray smirks as he inserts the handle of a wartenberg wheel into the handle of the violet wand, making the current come off the pinwheel. He very intentionally moved slowly, in complete view of his prisoner. He looked at his cousin, "All of these tools can deliver current, everything from the wand, to this wheel, to the flog and even that butt plug. Electricity wherever I want it and whenever I want it."

Gray placed the wheel near Rebecca's nipple, showing Gretchen the flickering current between her nipple and the tool. He smiles at Rebecca, "Most bad guys aren't this refined, they prefer car batteries and wires - much more primitive and it's hard to get someone unconscious to confess. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

She shook her head no as the wheel began to run down around her tits. Rebecca began to writhe against her shackles. Shocks lasting between half a second to as long as 10 seconds were moving through the tender tissue of her nipples and breasts. There was no escaping the torture, even for a brief reprieve. Gray rolled that hellish wheel down her torso, over her hip, down her leg before he started tormenting her bare and helpless feet! First one and then the other, and then back to the first.

The torment to her feet and legs went on for what seemed an eternity to Rebecca, she even closed her eyes to stop watching her own torture. When it stopped she felt even more exhausted, like her legs had run a marathon from all of the electrical signals that had caused her muscles to twitch and relax.

Rebecca watched in the mirror as he replaced the cursed wheel with what looked to be a feathered cat toy. 'This had to be better,' Rebecca thought, she was wrong. The softness of the feather, but every tip that touched her felt like a tattoo needle. All she could think of was that pain/pleasure dichotomy when the tattoo artist wiped the ink and blood, then immediately went back to work

It was not the hell of the wheel, but in some ways the torment was even worse because it was constant, instant, and ceaseless. He moved all over her body, up and down her legs, across her stomach, over her nipples which left her body on fire.

Gray walked back to Rebecca's head and ran his fingers through her head, soaked in sweat despite the coolness of the barn. "Do you want to tell me who you gave your pussy to, whore?" Again, she shook her head and that sadistic look returned to his face. "Good, because now I get the use of your cunt."

Gray started with her outer pussy lips, the current was low, and almost enjoyable, though. With the current at its lowest, He began giving minute shocks to her clit. They prickled. Gray was testing her limits, each little zap led to an increase in the current, never staying in the same place for long, moving that current first across her pussy lips, then to her clit, increasing its strength, then back to her lips and back to her clit. He even shocked her tight asshole.

Totally lost to Him and to the pain He was giving me, Rebecca was ready to cum. TJ watched her stomach tighten, her clit pulse, and her pussy contract. Just as she started to slip over the edge he stopped again, leaving her frustrated, almost ready to beg for her release.

Again, when the electrical current stops her entire body relaxes. As Rebecca tries to catch her breath through the ball gag, Gray shoves two fingers right into her, hard up as they will go, ramming his knuckles against her to make sure that she knows how wet she is. She hears her own body splashing as his fingers assault her pussy.