The Gray Man Ch. 08 - Violet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Do not ever discount your intelligence around me Mr. Gray. You don't develop the skills you have by being stupid. You have chosen to apply your intelligence in different ways. You are the yang to most of the folks at the firm's yin. You are outnumbered but you bring balance."

TJ almost blushed, "Thank you - I think."

Andi laughed, "You are not the only one who can read people."

Gray smirked, "You are a dangerous woman Andi."

She had the look of a wolf on the hunt, "Thank you, I sometimes forget that."

Following lunch Gray drove Andi back to the firm and dropped Andi off. As she was getting out she looked back in the car, "Thanks TJ, I needed that."

Gray smiled, "Me too, Andi. That was nice."

As she walked back into the building Gray called an old friend. A Marine Corp gunnery sergeant.

He heard a familiar voice on the other end, "Gunnery Sergeant Taggert."

"Gunny, I thought you retired," Gray said.

The familiar laugh filled TJ's Cadillac. "Holy Hell, it's the ghost! I thought you disappeared off the grid up in Michigan. You know how it goes, Ghost, they always drag your sorry ass back for something."

TJ smiled, "That's kind of why I'm calling you. I have a situation."

The gunnery sergeant's voice went a bit lower. "Official business or personal business?"

TJ didn't know why but he dropped his own voice too. "Crosses those boundaries. I need some information on an attorney in the DC area."

The Sergeant chuckled, "It just so happens I'm in the DC area. How about you and I meet at the Lincoln Memorial in the morning at 0530 for a little 7 mile run."

Gray chuckled, "0530, dammit Gunny, I'm a civilian these days."

The laughter again filled the car. "Damn Army. Once a Marine, always a Marine, but retired Army is a civilian. Pussy!"

Gray feigned frustration, "Fine, Zero Five Thirty Hours. Aye, Aye Gunny. You freak!"

The Gunnery Sergeant laughed, "So you do remember me?"

TJ smirked, "I remember every detail, the Germans wore gray, you wore blue."

"We will always have Paris. Okay, I'll see you in the morning, only I'll be in Marine green this time. I should get going before the boss comes poking around."

Gray hung up and drove to the apartment. When he arrived at home he changed into shorts and a long sleeve T-shirt and sat down at the desk with a legal pad and two pens and he started to write. At the top of the page he wrote one of his truth's. "Don't live in the what if, live in the what is." A simple reminder that much of the evidence he had with Elliot was circumstantial. Hell, he didn't even know his last name until he pulled out his phone and googled the firm's website. "Elliot Charles Davidson the fourth. 34 years old, educated at Princeton and Princeton law. Born in Barrington, Rhode Island."

Gray wrote for hours, trying to connect the dots from what he knew about Liz and the Banner Industries case, Elliot's work history and his relationship with Louis. At 5:30 his phone buzzed, it was Gretchen. The text read, "We have reservations for 7 at Fiola Mare. Can you meet me at 6:30? We need to talk, in person."

TJ texted back, "I'll be there." He looked at his watch, the shower would have to be quick if he wanted to deal with traffic trying to get to the Georgetown waterfront by 630.

When TJ arrived at Fiola Mare Gretchen was waiting for him at the bar. She was already ⅔ done with her martini when he took the seat next to her. Gretchen didn't even look at her cousin, she kept her eyes straight ahead. "Guess what I found out?"

TJ got the attention of the bartender and ordered a two finger pour of Four Roses Single Barrel. "The loophole was written by one Elliot Charles Davidson, the fourth?"

Gretchen looked at him sideways, "How did you know?"

The bartender brought TJ his drink, "Mr. Knight took me into his office today and brought me up to speed on office dynamics. He told me of Louis' wife and Greg, the affair, the accident, Greg's sexual preferences. He let me in on some of Louis' mental health and how he changed when he brought Elliot on. How, because of the way the partnership was written, Louis could bring Elliot onboard with no scrutiny."

Gretchen fingered the rim of her martini. "Is Louis a spy, TJ?"

TJ shook his head, "I don't know Gretch. A grieving, angry man has the potential to do almost anything." He sipped his bourbon, "A grieving, angry man also is an easy target for a professional manipulator."

TJ watched as his cousin sighed, "So, then it's Elliot."

He took another drink of his bourbon, "I'm going to have someone with more intel resources than I have to do some digging. Discreet digging."

Gretchen finally looked at her cousin, "More resources than you? I find that hard to believe."

TJ smiled, "It's not what you know cousin, it's who you know." Gray watched in the mirror as a woman walked towards them. Small, slim wearing a designer suit and a cream colored silk blouse. Her hair was perfect, her makeup was light. There was a slight bounce to her breasts under the jacket that told TJ that she wasn't wearing a bra."

TJ turned in his chair before the woman reached them. He stood up, "You must be Violet." Gray wasn't overly tall, only 6'1", with a runner's body but he truly dwarfed the petite woman who must have been 5'1" at best without the heels. She looked at him like a hungry she-wolf, the second time today that looked at him like he was prey.

"My, my, my Gretchen, your cousin is fine. Those eyes, those shoulders, that smirk that lets the room know that he's in charge. This is going to be fun," she almost whispered.

When the maitre d' saw the three gathering he quickly came and ushered them to a small table nestled into the corner of the dining room. Vi ordered a bottle of wine for the table as they settled in for dinner.

As the three were wrapping up their dinner and small talk Violet got down to business as she looked at her former roommate and sorority sister. "So, Gigi, have you told TJ about what I want and why?"

TJ's mind focused, he had never in his life heard Gretchen referred to by that nickname. His eyes drifted towards his cousin as she whispered, "I have."

Violet saw Gigi's discomfort, "Did you tell him ALL of it?"

Gretchen's eyes flashed with defiance, "All that he needs to know for this."

TJ saw the look of alarm cross Gretchen's face as Violet reached across and placed her hand on his cousin's knee. "Oh, no Gigi. If we are going to play this game then we are going to share all of the rules."

Gretchen looked at her friend, "Don't."

Violet laughed, "Oh no, it's too late for 'don't'. 'Don't' should have happened 18 years ago in our apartment at Georgetown."

TJ spoke up, "Wait, I thought this was at a sorority house."

Violet smiled, "Oh, the Jesuits at Georgetown thought that sororities weren't compatible with their religious sensibilities. Don't ever tell the smart kids 'no'. A few of us enterprising individuals joined a sorority at American University and lived together in an apartment. When we would wear our Greek Sweatshirts we would just lie and say it belonged to a sister or cousin. Wouldn't we, Gretchen?"

Gretchen nodded as Violet went on, "Actually, that was all your cousin's idea. While we weren't the first to undertake such an adventure we were the class that streamlined the process for those to follow." Violet looked at Gray as he noticed her hand slowly moved higher up Gretchen's leg, "Your cousin is brilliant Mr. Gray. Foolish perhaps, naughty perhaps, but brilliant."

Finally Violet's hand came back up on the table and Gray noted that his cousin visibly relaxed. TJ pushed the conversation forward, "Let's talk about ground rules and boundaries, shall we?"

Vi sat back and chuckled, "Oh, no. Before we talk about the what we are going to tell you the why. Aren't we Gigi?"

Gretchen looked at her cousin, "So, what I told you earlier was factual, just not complete."

Vi sipped her wine, "Lies of omission are still lies Gigi, don't you remember what Sister Frances taught us in our Ethics classes, or did law school erase those memories? So just what have you told your cousin?"

Gretchen took a deep breath, "I told him I thought you were asleep while I had sex with a frat boy in our room."

Violet shook her head and looked at TJ. "You let her get away with providing that little information?"

Gray smirked as he sipped the wine. He didn't like this woman so his voice was filled with the cocky arrogance of a veteran who knew the battlefield, "Vi, in the past few months my services have been contracted by more than a few for various reasons. Some kinky, some lonely, some a little strange. I don't need to know the psychology in order to ruin your pussy for any other man for the rest of your life."

Vi smiled, "Touché. Then allow me the delicious foreplay." She looked at Gretchen who was noticeably uncomfortable, "What Gigi told you was indeed factual, but it lacked the nuance and detail that explain why she will be present with us. You see TJ, your cousin left out some very key details that a jury has the right to know. Didn't you Gigi?"

Gretchen blushed as Violet continued, "What your cousin failed to tell you was that this wasn't just any frat boy, it was my brother who was visiting from Princeton. What she also conveniently left out was that she saw me and knew I was awake as she straddled him and began to ride him because that was our agreement. Isn't that right, Gretchen?"

Gretchen's face was turning more and more pink as Violet continued, "Did you tell him that since you weren't on birth control you had him pull out and shoot his cum onto his own sister's tits as I pretended to be asleep? Did you tell him that before he left you gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum? Did you tell your cousin that after you swallowed my brother's cum that you got into bed with me and kissed me, making me taste my own brother's cum? Did you tell him you sucked all of his dried cum off of my nipples until I had an orgasm? Did you tell him that we then got into a 69 and you ate my pussy while you straddled my face with the pussy that my own brother had just fucked? Did you tell him those details, Gigi?"

Gretchen shook her head, her face bright red, "No, I did not."

Violet's brown eyes sparkled with mischief, "I don't think I heard you. Try again, Gigi."

Gretchen's eyes lowered, "No ma'am, I did not."

A small laugh escaped from Violet's lips, "There we are. Good girl, that wasn't too hard now was it?"

Gretchen shook her head, "No ma'am."

The tiny consultant looked at TJ, "You see Mr. Gray, your cousin and I, like a lot of college kids, did some experimenting with our sexuality in college. We are Violet and Gretchen, but behind closed doors and sometimes not we explored power exchange dynamics. There were times I was Ma'am and she was Gigi. There were times when she was Ma'am and I was Vi. Both of us were comfortable in each role. We are both strong, independent, successful, powerful women - but there are times in a woman's life where we just want to be cared for, or freed from the burden of power, or not be given a choice sexually. The week my brother visited my Ma'am was in control and this is what she chose. It's been 18 years but it's time the tables are turned. Isn't that right Gigi?"

The look on Gretchen's face went from anger, to shame, to grief in the blink of an eye before she spoke, "Yes ma'am."

Gray looked at Vi and Gigi with an intensity that Gretchen had never seen in her cousin. It caused her to subconsciously bite her lip as his gaze turned directly to Violet. He pointed at her with his entire hand (in the military this is called a Knife Hand). "Vi, you set your parameters now allow me to set THE rules. First, Gretchen may have a submissive streak, you have admitted that you have a submissive streak in you. I have none. When the 'game' begins, my rules, my way. Second, I cherish my cousin and I will not allow her to be hurt, she gets a safeword and at any point that she speaks that word everything ceases. We are grown adults and I don't play by a child's understanding of fair. Third, and trust me when I say this - if you try to play the Domme card with Gretchen or with me, you will grow to regret that decision. Playing it here at dinner is one thing, playing it with more intent will backfire. Do I make myself clear?"

Gray's green eyes looked like they were lit by lightning as he stared at Violet. She nodded, "Yes."

TJ played her own card against her, "I don't think I heard you, try again Vi."

Violet's dark eyes dropped to her wine glass, "Yes, Sir. You are clear, Sir."

When the bill was paid Gretchen quickly left the restaurant. TJ followed her out the door calling after her. She ignored him until she heard "Gretchen Elizabeth, STOP."

When she turned around TJ saw his cousin's tears. TJ opened his arms and Gretchen fell into them, her head on his chest as she broke down and cried. She sobbed for a few minutes as he held her and quietly calmed her.

Eventually she pulled back and looked up at him, "I'm so humiliated, just let me go home."

TJ laughed gently and spoke to her quietly, "Gretchen, stop. Right now. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, look at what you've watched me do. Sexuality isn't something to be ashamed of. We all do the best we can when we can. Take a deep breath. I don't see you any differently."

Gretchen sniffed back her tears, "It's all too much. This, Elliot. Fuck!"

TJ smiled, "Gretchen, look at me," he whispered. "It's fine. I promise. Elliot is not an issue and Vi will be under my control. Promise."

She smiled gently at her cousin, "I'm glad you are here TJ, I love you."

He kissed her forehead, "I love you too, Gigi."

His cousin punched him in the arm as they both walked to their cars and headed home.

The next morning Gray walked towards the Lincoln Memorial at Zero Five Twenty Five hours. He saw Gunnery Sergeant Angela Taggert bent over, her ass pointed at him, feet spread wide as she stretched. The olive green shorts stretched over her shapely ass.

"Nice butt, Gunny." Gray called out as he approached, "Your situational awareness has gone to shit since you've been at Quantico."

The gorgeous redhead stood and turned to face him. Her short red hair was a stylish pixie cut, the fitted long sleeve Marine Corps fitted t-shirt hugged her full tits, "Bullshit Ghost, I saw you coming a mile away so decided to give you a show to remind the only man to ever storm that beach that it's still there."

TJ laughed, "Damn, it's good to see you Angie. You look good."

Her bright green eyes sparkled, "I know, I tell myself that every morning when I look in the mirror."

TJ hugged her tightly to him as she whispered, "I've missed you."

Gray sighed, "I've missed you too. Are you still married to old what's his name?"

She held up her left hand, "Nope, kicked his limp dick to the curb a year ago. Come on, let's run and talk."

They took off at a 7 minute per mile pace as they talked and caught up with one another's lives. Their pace picked up a bit and in 45 minutes they were finishing their 7 mile run. As they were walking to their cars she finally looked at him, "So, talk to me. What's going on?"

"I'm doing some investigative work with my cousin's law firm. Kight, Saban, and Foster. A case I was working on involved issues in Sharpshooter's zone of control..." Gray began

"Wait," Angie stopped him, "you and Underwood are working together again, I want in! The two of you are nothing but trouble and you need Den Mother," she laughed.

Gray put his hands up, "Hold up, we are not working together, we had a situation that was in his wheelhouse and when he found out I was nosing around we worked together. Well, that led to a couple of other things that seemed unrelated until I started pulling on a thread."

Angie looked at Gray as they sat on a bench near the parking area, "Are you back in the game, Ghost?"

TJ looked at the horizon, "I don't know Den Mother, I don't know but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it."

Finally she looked at him, "Talk to me Ghost. What do ya need?"

TJ handed her a piece of paper with the information he had learned about Elliot. "He stinks Angie. I can't prove anything yet, but my gut is telling me that there is something rotten."

She gently rubbed his arm, causing a spark between them that had both of them catch their breath. "In all of the years we worked together I've never known your gut to be wrong. You read people better and faster than anyone I have ever been around. You are a born profiler. Wish I would have listened to you about old what's his name."

TJ smiled, "Thanks Ange, there's just some stuff that I can't reach without the security clearances needed. Also, if you are up to some field work, I'd like to know a bit about who he hangs out with and where he goes. I think he's harmless, more of a brains than brawn kind of guy, but be careful."

Angie smiled, "I'm always careful Master Sergeant."

TJ laughed, "Until you aren't Gunny."

She laughed, "Oh, but then you and Underwood got to come in guns blazing, shooting up half of a compound. Admit it, you had fun."

TJ looked at his dear friend and former lover, "I will admit, when I saw the bruise on your face from that cock sucker, I feel no remorse in what I did to him."

She chuckled, "Ahhhh, you do have a heart. Cold, dark, and bitter - but a heart." The alarm on her phone chirped, "I need to run, the boss is a stickler for his Gunny being on time."

TJ and Angie stood. She turned towards him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, her tongue dancing with his. She broke the kiss and walked to her MG, her ass swinging as she walked, "God, I've missed you Ghost."

Gray stood speechless as she backed her little sports car out of her place and sped off into the morning sun. TJ went home and showered before heading into the office. On the way he called Gretchen to bring her up to date on what was going on with Elliot.

She stopped him, "Wait, who did you say you have looking into him?"

TJ replied, "Gunnery Sergeant Taggert."

Gretchen laughed, "Wait. THE Gunnery Sergeant Taggert, the infamous Den Mother, the notorious Angie who stole your heart?"

Gray sighed, "One and the same."

His cousin laughed, "I have to meet her Teej. Please, please, please."

Gray shook his head, "Bad connection Gretch, I can't hear you. I'll be in after I shower." He disconnected the call.

When Saturday evening arrived, Gretchen and TJ made preparations at Gretchen's house. Wine was chilling, cheese and meats were cut awaiting Violet's arrival. When she arrived the three made small talk, had some wine and cheese before they moved upstairs.

Vi asked that Gretchen change into sleepwear and that TJ secure Gretchen to a chair as she went to the bathroom to prepare herself. TJ tied Gretchen to the chair gently. "If you need to escape you can, Gretch. Just don't make it too obvious." Gretchen looked anxious, TJ pushed her hair away from her face, "We don't have to do this. Just give the word."

His cousin looked up at him, "Thank you, I'll be okay. Promise."

When she finally emerged from the master bath into the bedroom, Vi was happy to see that Gretchen was tied to the chair.

Gretchen had to admit her friend looked amazing. The lavender colored dress was stunning. Short sleeves came just past her shoulder. A short skirt flared that seemed magically able to hug her body and flare at just the right angles. With a slight twirl the skirt floated high enough that it was hard to miss the porcelain skin of her ass. White stockings, topped with lace garters, came midway up her thighs.

Slowly, Violet began to sway to the music. Gray noticed that she truly lived out her name. Lavender dress, Purple Rain from Prince coming from the speakers in the room. Gray and his cousin watched as Violet slid her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them through the fabric. Slowly she turned, continuing to sway her torso. She smiled as she faced her former roommate and began to bend over. Behind her,TJ smiled as her purple thong came into view. Gretchen's eyes were transfixed on her tiny breasts, as they played peekaboo with the light. Gretchen thought she noticed that each nipple was pierced which didn't surprise her as Violet had always loved to have her nipples played with.