The Gray Man Ch. 21 - Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that starting to feel good? That's it. See how nice that that can be?" Gray whispered into her ear.

Isabella's hips autonomously undulated. "Ah, no, you can't make me do this," she moaned, grinding her pussy on his huge dick as he held her in his arms and exploited the weakness of her receptive clitoris.

Gray's voice was deep, but still a whisper. "Good girl, keep working your pussy like that," he whispered in her ear. "That's a good girl. Oh, yeah, that's it."

Isabella's pelvis continued replying with graceful coital motions, her pussy riding his cock, and nothing more needed to be said, their bodies expressing something crude, but true to one another.

Gray abruptly pulled out of her, leaving Isabella confused and feeling horribly empty. After trying desperately to resist him, she was in the middle of an intense orgasm that he had forced on her. She felt like the floor had been removed from beneath her feet. Gray turned her around facing him, grabbed hold of her hips with his strong hands, and lifted her up. Isabella didn't have time to think about her reaction as she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him for support. He set her down on top of the table with her legs dangling from its edge. She fell back on her elbows, their eyes meeting for a moment and speaking to each other without words. He lifted up her knees and spread them wide apart.

He continued staring into her eyes. "Put my cock in your pussy," he commanded. Isabella hesitated a moment. His towering cock looked so hard and leaned from his body.

Slowly, Isabella reached down and silently took his enormous cock in her hand. It was slippery from her pussy and warm. Before reinserting him into her vagina, some primitive instinct she didn't understand caused her to gently tug on his erection a few times, perhaps to ensure he remained hard and completed the reproductive act they had started. It was done unconsciously, and Isabella would never comprehend why she did it. Shooter got perfect pictures of her willing actions."

"Good girl," Gray whispered, "Now put my cock into your greedy cunt."

Isabella flinched at the language even as she guided his huge, hard cock into her wet pussy.

"So wet, so fucking eager," Gray growled as he slid all the way into her and completely filling her birth canal once more.

"Oh, fuck me" she whispered as she through her head back and arched her back, fulfilling her role as nothing more than an eager pussy wanting to be fucked by a huge cock." Her make up was smeared, and she was exhausted but her body wanted more.

Gray's palm landed on her bald mons while his thumb resumed stroking her clitoris. She glanced down and dumbly watched him doing this to her without objecting. She wasn't thinking about anything other than the tidal waves of ecstasy quickly rebuilding in her body...

Gray's self-control was impressive, and it brought Isabella to the edge of her sanity multiple times-- one climax following another, following another. Little room remained in her mind for anything other than her own pleasure. He had broken her as her hips thrust against his palm, "Good girl, look at you fucking me."

Shame washed over her as she realized Gray was not moving, it was her hips thrusting back and forth, up and down causing his huge cock to slide in and out of her pussy with renewed fervor and it was becoming overwhelming, like a blast of music that drowns out all other sounds.

Isabella's eyes were closed as she moaned, ""Please stop making me cum on your cock. Please no more."

Shooter smirked as he had been able to get a video of those few moments.

Gray felt her pussy begin contracting around his cock and he grinned. Although she was reluctant her body was doing exactly what he wanted it to do.

Her hands unconsciously latched onto the big, hard muscles in his back and she gritted her teeth in angry frustration. Why did her body betray her like this? However, the spasms in her pussy defied her anger, becoming stronger and more frequent.

"Admit it, you love my big cock. Say it, Isabella, you can't deny me. I feel it in your pussy; it clenches my cock when you cum," Gray taunted

What Gray said couldn't be true. But he was inside her and he could feel her having orgasms. There was no way of concealing them from him. Why couldn't she stop her body from doing this? The humiliation was unbearable. "Oh, son-of-a bitch. No, I don't want this. You're a sick, disgusting, basta............"

But before Isabella could finish saying 'bastard', she drifted off in mid-sentence, her eyes becoming dreamy. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," as another huge orgasm caused a spasm to wrack her body.

Gray had accelerated his thrusts and altered his motions while Isabella was speaking. TJ knew how to fuck and that's what he was doing. The change in his movements caught her completely off guard, his long, thick cock making firmer contact with her g-spot and creating more friction.

She was keenly aware of the long journey his prick was making, sliding in and out through her tightly stretched vaginal lips, titillating the millions of nerves lining the walls of her entire birth canal. Neurons bombarded Isabella's fuck fogged mind with signals of pleasure and a series of very powerful orgasms had snuck up on her, silencing her objections and concentrating all her attention on her pussy. The deep penetration that had caused pressure and discomfort earlier now felt exceedingly good and her entire universe took on that single focus. She moaned almost incoherently as she couldn't find words.

Isabella had never dreamed she could cum so many times. The shame and humiliation was gone. She never orgasmed this strongly before and unintentionally held onto her lover even more tightly. She simply couldn't stop herself from embracing him when he made her cum like this. "Oh fuck, you're making me cum. You're so deep inside me. Oh, oh, don't.. Oh no, not again." The judge was almost in tears as the orgasms would not stop

Moans of female arousal replaced Isabella's earlier cries of grief and her earlier sobbing from fear had turned into sobs of uncontrollable pleasure. Their bodies remained upon each other, Gray in her continued embrace. He felt her small firm tits against his burly chest, her erect nipples hardening further, her pussy contracting around his cock in strong orgasmic spasms she couldn't control.

Gray leaned down and bit her earlobe as he whispered, "Such a good little cock slut."

Isabella didn't want to reply to Gray's encouragement, but her pussy was in control and she found herself doing so anyway. "Fuck, don't stop, don't ever stop. Your cock feels so good."

The moment the words slipped from her mouth, Gray stopped and pulled her towards him, lifting her up and walking her back to the makeshift bed, his huge cock never leaving her pussy.

Finally, he pulled her off and laid on his back, ""Get on top and put my cock in your pussy like a good girl. Ride me, your honor," It wasn't a suggestion it was a command.

Isabella hesitated, it was one thing getting fucked, but he wanted her to fuck him. This was a boundary that she couldn't have imagined crossing with someone she wasn't in love with, but now she just wanted to be the good girl and earn this stud's approval. She slithered on to his muscular frame.

As she lowered herself onto the grotesquely large cock Gray's finger, moistened by her own wetness, slipped into her ass. She had never felt anything like having a gigantic cock in her pussy and a large finger working her asshole at the same time. The double penetration was incredible. She was a virgin to anal sex and she didn't know how erogenous that part of her body could be.

While the spit roast was hot, this pushed her to a place she didn't know existed. Slowly Isabella took his entire length inside her. She was enjoying the bit of control and how much stimulation she allowed.She ran her hands over Gray's hard stomach, up to his burly pecs. Shooter took video as up and down Isabella's pussy traveled. It was as if trying to swallow a huge white anaconda, giving up and then trying again. Each thrust more white frothy cream coated Gray's cock.

Isabella threw her head back, her long hair down her back. "Fuck you feel so good in me," she cooed as she felt his huge cock and finger deep inside of her.

Underwood was hard yet again, had all of the evidence he needed as he stepped up on the bed. This time eagerly the sexually broken judge turned her head, wrapped a hand around his cock and slipped it into her mouth.

Her orgasm was instant and wild. The feeling of her pussy stretched around Gray's cock, his finger buried in her ass, and a cock in her throat sent her completely over the edge.

After a few minutes Gray pulled her away from Mark's cock and pulled Isabella onto him. She lost any control she had gained from being on top during their sex, his huge cock rubbing just beneath the head of her clitoris, driving her to sexual frenzy and forcing her to climax again, with him, totally defeating any resistance within her. During her orgasm Mark had moved to stand on the floor behind her.

Gray's hands reached up and cupped Lacey's soft flat little buttcheeks, Mark pulled some lube laying on the bed and coated his cock.

Isabella didn't know this was exactly what she wanted until she felt Mark's cock push against her virgin ass. She moaned deeply, becoming fully aware what was happening she relaxed herself to allow him to slip his thin cock into her.

Isabella was gone, replaced by a sex crazed cock slut. She rocked her ass impulsively, as if trying to push the cock out, but managed to work it deeper.. The thickness of the cock in her cunt and the thin intruder in her ass caused Isabella to squirm and wail almost uncontrollably.

As Gray held Isabella completely still, and with aching slowness Mark pressed the tip of his cock inside of her. Isabella whimpered like a puppy at the pain of the new intruder. Mark pulled back slightly and then pressed in further, the searing pain mixing in with the pleasure. She cried out as she laid flat on Gray's firm chest, with four manly hands holding her body, guiding her down her back and forth.

Isabella was in heaven, she was completely at the mercy of two strangers. It didn't take long for Mark to be buried completely inside Isabella's ass.

The three stayed still for a long pause, which allowed Isabella's body to grow accustomed to the barrage of sensations. Isabella had no idea she wanted this. No, that's not true, she needed it. She was lost in the moment. The powerful strong woman at the complete mercy of these two experienced men.

Gray broke the stillness first as he lifted Isabella's hips and started to slowly move her on the two cocks. Gently he began to thrust up into her.and pulled her down while he began to thrust up inside of her. Behind her, Shooter began to move his hips, his cock moving slowly in and out of her asshole. He ended each thrust with a hard push that sent waves of pleasure through the exhausted judge. Isabella tried to speak, but what came out was something that sounded like something between a cat's growl and a purr. She had never felt anything so incredible.

Gray stroked her hair, "Such a good little slut," He whispered, which caused her body to spasm again. Was she a slut? More importantly at that moment she didn't want to be a good little slut, but his best little slut.

She would have told anyone that sex with her ex husband wasn't just good, it was pretty great. Wiry Ryan, behind closed doors the judge was usually the initiator, always in control. She loved telling her ex husband how good his cock felt buried into her. Truthfully, Isabella loved to fuck, but Ryan preferred love making that was gentle. However, they had found what worked for them. For Isabella there was something about hearing dirty words coming out of her own mouth that heightened her pleasure. But, at this moment, she was speechless. Her mouth was open and moving, but nothing came out.

Mark started to stroke a bit faster, his hands opening her but cheeks as he fucked her once virgin ass. Isabella felt completely full, dirty, slutty and incredibly sexy. Gray began to thrust up, alternating timing with Mark. When Mark's cock slid out of her ass, Gray's slid deep into her pussy.

Isabella's eyes flew open and she found words, "Oh God, fuck me harder, please, I'm so close... harder" she begged. Her orgasm was powerful, instinctively she bit Gray's shoulder as Mark's cock erupted in her ass.

When he was finished, Gray had stopped moving under her. Through fogged eyes the judge asked the man with the huge cock that was buried in her if he had cum yet.

Gray shook his head, 'No"

Isabella was disappointed, was she not enough to make this sex god cum. She wanted to kiss him, do anything to prove she was a good slut. She moaned as she nibbled his lower lip and lifted her hips higher up his body. She whispered, "Use me until you cum, please. I can take it, I promise."

Mark pulled his cock from Isabella giving his friend room to work. Gray pulled Isabella even closer if that was possible, slid down the mattress just a bit to find leverage for his feet on the floor before he whispered, "Are you sure?"

Isabella moaned as simultaneously Gray shoved his tongue in her mouth and started to drive his cock up into her cunt with a ferocity that Isabella had ever experienced. The sound of his hips slapping into her, his balls slapping her ass where Mark's cock had just been, the feeling of her clit as it was forced to rub against Gray's pelvis almost caused too much pleasure.

She wanted to scream, but the strong arms of her sex god held her close, his tongue exploring her mouth. His cock pounding in and out of her over and over again. Deep, powerful, fast.

Gray was finally close to letting loose with his own orgasm. He pulled his mouth away from her and growled, "I'm going to fill you, I'm going to mark that cunt as mine. Do you hear me?"

Isabella wanted to beg him to not cum in her as she wasn't on birth control. She shocked herself when what really came out of her mouth was, "Fill my cunt, please give me your baby, God please..."

Isabella came again, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt her lover's cock thicken, the head flare just before it erupted. Gray's cock responded to the spasmic contractions of her cunt as he started to erupt inside her with a growl that would have caused a lion to decide not to fuck with him.

Isabella was exhausted. Her body was covered in sweat and cum. Cum dripping from her ass and pussy. Gray slipped her off of him and laid her on her side as she tried to catch her breath.

He stood and walked to the side of the bed, presenting his incredible cum filled cock to her. "Clean it like a good slut, then we will take you home."

Isabella took his monstrous cock in her hand and began to lap at it like a dog with an ice cream cone. Tentatively, then as she tasted their cum mixed together with more fervor. She even sucked on his cock a bit, in some ways almost hoping he would get hard again, even though she was so exhausted any more fucking would kill her, but it would have been an amazing way to die.

When her sex god thought he was clean enough he pulled away, held out his hand and helped her stand. Her knees were weak as she leaned into this amazing man. She was so lost that she almost forgot that there were two of them until she heard an engine start in the distance.

Her sex god helped her dress in yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt. She didn't even realize that these were her own clothes. At some point the men had gotten through her security systems, broken into her home, and stolen clothes.

When she was dressed, the short one handed her a bottle of water which she proceeded to drink without stopping until the bottle was empty.

She thought she was hallucinating when she saw her Maserati drive through the warehouse and park beside the van, which was followed by a black SUV. She looked at the tall one, "How did you get my car from the garage."

He just winked at her, "I'm good at what I do."

God how she wanted to see his face, but he wouldn't take off that damn balaclava.

TJ opened the rear door to her car and slipped her inside as he got into the driver's seat. Shooter opened the garage door as Gray pulled out, then Mark, driving the SUV pulled out, leaving the garage door up.

A few minutes later the soft click of shoes echoed in the now empty warehouse. Gretchen, unknown to her cousin, but planned by her lover had watched everything from the shadows. She got into the driver's seat, her own pussy drenched, her hand exhausted from how many orgasms she had rubbed out.

The attorney started the van, drove out into the darkness, pushed the button as the door closed down behind her.

Thirty minutes later the van was returned to a clients courier business, she was in her car and on her way home.

Gray pulled into Judge D'Angelo's garage, parked, got the sleeping judge out of the back seat of her car and carried her upstairs. He gently undressed her and laid her in bed. She never woke up. He filled a cup with water, exited the house and got into his SUV that Mark was driving.

They rode in silence. When they pulled into Gretchen's drive, where Mark was going to spend the weekend he turned to his friend, "That was amazing."

TJ nodded. "It was. Get some sleep."

Mark smiled as he got out of the driver's seat while Gray exited the passenger seat. They met in the glare of the headlights. Shooter nodded, "Stay here, no need to drive home."

TJ shook his head, "Not tonight, thanks though brother."

Sharpshooter nodded and walked inside. He locked the door and walked up the stairs. He needed a shower. When he walked into the bedroom Gretchen was waiting, a light dimly illuminating his lover. She was lounging on pillows, naked, her legs spread open. "Eat me, now," was her simple command.

Mark moved to the bed, slid between her legs and nestled his face against her bare pussy and began to lick. Gretchen was frustrated. Tonight was hell on her. Seeing her lover and his barely adequate dick cum three times while her cousin's cunt destroyer held out until the very end.

Not only that but she had seen Gray eat pussy, he attacked it like everything he did in life. Her lover went through the motions. Her frustrations boiled over as she grabbed his head and began to fuck his mouth with her pussy. Mark could barely find space to get a breath as Gretchen fucked his mouth until she came.