The Gray Man Ch. 30 - The Ambassador

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ moved away to allow the Ambassador to move among her colleagues. He was aware that the table settings would have him seated near the Sheikah for the dinner. He had time, he had all night.

Once dinner was served and the evening progressed, a subtle flirtation began to weave its way into their conversation, a dance of intrigue and charm that was characteristic of such diplomatic encounters. TJ, with his magnetic charisma and warm smile, found himself skillfully navigating the balance between professional rapport and personal connection.

As the evening's diplomatic affair at The Whitby Hotel slowly wound down, the conversation in the opulent ballroom became more subdued. The soft, golden chandeliers still cast an elegant glow, but the atmosphere was becoming quieter, more intimate.

TJ and the Sheikha's discussion had evolved into an intriguing dance of words, where subtlety and diplomacy had melded into a deeper connection. Their flirtation, born of charm and shared passions, had laid the foundation for a potential alliance that could influence the delicate world of international diplomacy.

Soon, the French Ambassador interjected and pulled Gray away from the table for a conversation about joint humanitarian efforts. In truth, it was an excuse to pull TJ away long enough to spring the diplomatic trap to ensure a vote.

A few moments later Ambassador Sterling asked for Sheikha Leila to meet her for a private conversation about the upcoming vote. The two ambassadors made their way to an elevator to move to a floor that was built for such meetings. The rooms were as much office as hotel rooms and were sound proof. The Sheikha excused herself and followed Patricia to the elevator.

Marine guards lined the hallway as the two ladies stepped off of the elevator and made their way down the hallway, followed by two security personnel from each delegation. The four security guards stood outside as Patricia Sterling escorted Leila Al-Mahdi into the soundproof room and closed the door.

Once inside TJ pounced, one hand closed over Leila's mouth as Ambassador Sterling whispered, "I need to be sure of your vote and this will guarantee that when we vote on Friday, you will vote in a way that allows peacekeepers to prevent a regional war. I will instruct Mr. Gray to remove his hand. There will be no screaming, not that it would matter but it's so unbecoming a diplomatic negotiation. Am I clear?"

The brown almond shaped eyes of the Sheikha showed her terror as she nodded.

Patricia Sterling smiled, "Such a good girl. I promise we won't remove your hijab. It will look better in the pictures with it on. Now, what I need is for you to kneel."

Leila hesitated until TJ's hand moved to her throat as he whispered, "I don't want to make this painful, do not force my hand. Do as you are instructed."

Tears began to flow down Leila's face as she realized exactly how they were going to guarantee her vote. As she knelt Gray undid his belt and slid his cock out of his slacks. The fear in Leila's eyes were replaced by panic as she comprehended the sheer size of TJ's cock.

Patricia Sterling smirked and responded with a low growl, "Jesus, the video from Norway did not do that masterpiece justice. Fuck, that's a gorgeous specimen." Sterling turned her attention to Leila, "You know what to do, let's see if what they say is true about Muslim women. From what I hear they suck cock better than anyone else in the world."

Leila looked terrified and started to protest, "You have my word I will..." she was cut off as TJr shoved his cock into her mouth, he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began to thrust slowly in and out of her mouth.

Leila was shocked and didn't know what to do - not that she could do anything really - the large American held her head in place as she felt his huge cock harden in her mouth forcing her to gag with each successive thrust.

Patricia Sterling had pulled out her phone and started to take pictures and video of her colleague sucking the huge cock that was sliding in and out of her lips.

The Sheikha tried to reply, but all that came out was a muffled noise. Spit had started to cover Gray's cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth. To Sterling's delight the noise coming from Leila's mouth sounded more like satisfied moans than anything else.

The beautiful Arabic woman's nostrils flared as her eyes closed as the giant cock slid in and out of her mouth. Sterling was right about one thing, Leila was an expert at sucking cock, it was one of the ways she rose as high as she did in diplomatic circles in a nation that was notoriously misogynistic.

Her throat opened easily as Gray's cock started to slide deeper and deeper past into the woman's throat.

Gray looked down as Leila was now looking straight into his eyes. Her eyes wide and unblinking as she felt the shaft of almost eagerly accepted his monstrous cock into her throat. As Gray brought out his cock, there was a mass of saliva covering the head. Leila held out her tongue, wanting to assure nothing soiled her robes.

As that thought flooded her mind the reality that the real flood was happening in her pussy washed over her with a wave of shame. She was being assaulted, forced to do things against her will, but there were signs that her body craved more. More degradation, more humiliation, but mostly more of Gray's amazing cock.

Trying to maintain her dignity she started, "Mr Gray, you have enough..." Her words were silenced again as a deep moan escaped her lips when Gray shoved his cock back into her mouth. She gagged at the intrusion and her mouth was opened wide as Mr Gray pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

TJ's cock was buried deep enough into her throat that Sterling could see her throat bulge. She purred as she switched back to photographs, "Stay like that Mr. Gray, let's see how long she can hold that position."

"1...2...3..." started Ms Sterling "7...8...9..." she continued as Leila's eyes watered and nostrils flared. She started to gag, her neck convulsing and she tried to pull herself away as Patricia continued to count, 17.. 18.. 19."

Gray held Leila by the back of her head as the count continued, "21...22...23...24...25..."

Finally Gray allowed The Ambassador to pull away, her head flying back, leaving TJ's cock standing straight out from his body as she gasped in huge gulps of air. As Leila sat back on her haunches gasping for air, her assailant again stepped forward, slipped his hand behind her head and brought her mouth down to his balls, shoving one in her mouth. She sucked on it willingly before letting it drop from her mouth and took the other in. After a few seconds, that one too fell out of her mouth and she started licking them both at the same time.

Leila's body was betraying her. She wanted more of this dominant and demanding man. She needed to fight him, but she wanted more.

Again he pulled away, but this time Leila's face came forward without encouragement, her mouth opened, her tongue spilled out inviting TJ's cock back into the moist, warm embrace of her lips.

TJ took the hint and started to facefuck the Ambassador as Sterling's camera caught the symphony of moans and gagging noises that erupted from Leila.

After some more facefucking, Gray reached down and squeezed Leila's tits through her diplomatic robes. TJ was surprised to find that the Ambassador had not worn a bra, and was even more surprised at how well her robes had hidden the size of her tits. They were easily C cups, yet beneath the robes he would have never guessed.

By this point, Ms.Al-Mahdi was doing as much cock sucking as Gray was doing face fucking. Something deep down inside of her had broken and she felt like she was one of the harem girls she had read about as a child. A woman whose only job was to satisfy the Emir and be breeding stock.

Leila didn't flinch as Gray quickly pulled out his cock, slapped in on her face before ramming it into her eager mouth once again. She felt his cock begin to thicken and knew that he was close to cumming. She became more aggressive, all of her training had taught her that a blowjob without a finish is wasted.

Patricia Sterling had other plans, "Not in her throat, yet. You need to ruin that Arab pussy, show it what good American dick does to a woman."

Gray pulled his dick from Leila's mouth, he looked at her to try and judge her well being. He did not see fear, rage, or humiliation. What he saw in her large brown eyes was pure unadulterated lust.

Sterling helped her colleague to her feet. "All fours, on the bed. Lift those robes or I'll cut them off of you."

Leila's face was covered with saliva from her effort in handling Gray's monster cock. Her voice was raspy from the abuse her throat had taken, "I'll take them off. I don't want to have them soiled."

Patricia winked at her as her finger traced the olive skinned beauty's jaw line, "You are a greedy little cock slut aren't you?" Sterling paused, "Maybe, more of a houri. Yes, definitely houri."

Sterling smiled as she moved away from the Sheikha, "Hell, who am I kidding, all women would be an eager slave if they could get fucked by a cock as amazing as Mr. Gray's. If I were 10 years younger I'd beg him to kill me, 20 years younger he would just wear me out, 30 years and I'd be just like you. Silently begging for that amazing cock to ruin me, to fill my aching cunt, to drive his load of cum deep into my womb and pray that I had the honor of mothering his god like child."

Leila slipped out of her robes while leaving her hijab in place. Gray and Sterling were a bit surprised at the absolute beauty of the Arabic goddess. Her tits were full, with large full nipples and large areolas. Her abs were firm, her hips were full, her ass was tight, and her pussy was waxed.

Patricia Sterling chuckled, "It is a true sin that you keep this hidden under all of those robes." She knew that the entire purpose of the robes was to keep men from lusting after her body. "On the bed," she commanded.

Leila had to resist, her pride and her faith demanded that she resist and not be a willing conquest. Sterling grabbed her wrist and Leila lashed out, an open handed slap landing on the older Ambassador's face.

Gray had taken his jacket and shirt off during the interaction. He closed the distance between himself and Leila in a flash, moved himself behind her and roughly shoved her onto the mattress as Sterling chuckled an evil chuckle. "I was going to ask my agent to be gentle with you, but you had to fight me. Mr. Gray, destroy her."

Leila had to bite her lip to keep from moaning, she had played her cards perfectly. She was already going to vote with the western powers, United Nations Peacekeepers were the only hope to keep war from spilling outside of borders.

She had been given a warning by the Russian delegate that the Americans, British, and French had planned to force her vote. Once the large American had been introduced to her, she had an idea of what their plan would be. If she was going to be fucked and blackmailed, it would be on her terms and she wanted the fuck to be brutal.

Leila would not cooperate which would further enrage her assailant. She laid face down, limp on the bed until the huge hands of the infidel gripped her hips and lifted the young ambassador to her knees.

She didn't have to wait long for what was next as with one ferocious thrust all of his long, thick American cock was buried balls deep into her greedy cunt. She grunted in discomfort as her pussy adjusted to its invasion. There was no mercy from the infidel as he slowly withdrew and then drove into her again. This time the pain was mixed with the feeling of being filled by the most amazing dick that had ever been inside of her. The third thrust brought a low moan from her lips as involuntarily her back arched to maximize her own pleasure.

Sterling moved to the other side of the bed, so that she could see the pleasure on Leila's face, "You took that so easily. Gray's cock is huge yet you didn't scream. Such a beauty and such a slut. Tell me how much you love it, houri," Patricia taunted

By now, the constant rough thrusts, the slapping of Gray's hips against her ass, the ache from her tits bouncing, and the pleasure building in her core was too much to deny, "I... I love it. Oh my. No, no, no., please Allah, no." she moaned as the cervical stimulation caused her to reach the explosive climax she needed.

Her hips were now matching each of her assailant's thrusts as her body convulsed and bucked with waves of pleasure from her head to her toes. Leila had serviced a lot of dicks in her rise to her position, had been fucked by more members of the royal family than she could remember. However, never had she experienced the complete ecstasy of a full body orgasm like this. Everything erupted, the pleasure curled her toes and caused her to grip the sheets of the bed as her pussy erupted in a flood of wetness around the invader's dick.

For these few moments, she completely forgot why she was here, why she shouldn't be here, who she was, or that she was an esteemed ambassador and an icon for little Muslim girls throughout the world.

At this moment she was a piece of meat that was getting fucked the way any female animal should. Doggy style and hard. Pounded like a piece of meat. Her body had gone through the motions of the demon challenge from that horrible sinful tik tok app.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP the assault never let up as her knees spread and her back arched. Her head felt like it was under water, overwhelmed by what her body was experiencing until Mr. Gray whispered, "Good girl, take it all."

Leila wondered how his whisper cut through all of her distractions and his dominant tone unlocked an even bigger orgasm that nearly broke her to tears. All she wanted was more of his amazing cock.

Leila forced her eyes open only to find the 70 year old American Ambassador's hand buried in her navy pin striped pants rubbing her own clit. Sterling panted at her, "That's it, take it like a bitch. Mr. Gray, break her, destroy her cunt."

Leila tried to will her eyes closed but couldn't as she saw the elderly infidel woman's head throw back in her own orgasm which only drove Leila into another body wracking orgasm. The sound of her own wetness sounded like waves against the shore. She felt that Gray had to be close to his own orgasm, however, he just kept pounding into her, forcing orgasm after orgasm to overpower her exhausted cunt.

Gray tore his dick from her leaving the Sheikha feeling more empty than she had ever felt. It was almost an emotional grief that rolled over her. The dignified woman almost lost what little dignity she had left by crying out. She wasn't empty for long as TJ rolled her onto her back, lifted her legs over his shoulders and drove his cock into her again.

This time, though, he didn't thrust, he didn't move. He just held his cock deep into her eager body. "Cum on my dick, Leila. Show me just how big of a slut you are."

Leila looked up at him, a brief wave of confusion washed over her face.

TJ emphasized, "Cum, NOW houri, cum all over my infidel cock like a greedy whore."

The degradation, while never having been a turn on for the Ambassador before, sent her plummeting into the depths of another body rocking orgasm. Her assailant didn't move as he watched her degrade herself by thrashing around the bed like a fish in the bottom of a boat. She felt her tits bounce, she knew her face contorted, her hips rolled against him as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed over her.

If the room was not soundproofed all of the guards in the hallway would have broken down the door at the sound of her wailing. She desperately wanted to regain control, but with the huge cock buried in her, and Mr. Gray's sheer presence, she had no power over her own response.

Gray gripped her thighs and dragged her even deeper onto his dick before he started to fuck her again. She could barely breathe as he changed the angle and depth of his thrusts with each stroke. TJ knew that he was driving her wild just by the look in her breathtaking brown eyes and the way she tried to form sounds.

Her climb drove him to torment her even more. He knew she had a limit where everything would crash, but he was determined to take her to the very edge. Finding that top did not take as long as Gray thought. 3 or 4 minutes tops and Leila's hips were thrashing on the bed as she twisted her own nipples on her large full tits.

TJ knew the signs and grabbed Leila by her thighs and started thrusting into her faster and faster. Before long, the ambassador could feel another orgasm building inside her. She couldn't take much more of TJ's large, hard prick stabbing deep in her now well used pussy. As Gray continued pounding away at her pussy, Jen erupted and screamed out, "Oh Allah, save me.... Oh, Fuck. Yes. Oh Fuck Yes. FUUUUCCCCKKKK! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Mr. Gray fucked her hard for a few minutes and then pulled his cock out of Leila and teased her, "You love my cock in your tight little pussy don't you Ambassador?"

Leila made no response as he thrust deep inside her. "Come on, say it my little slut." Leila made no response as he thrust even harder inside her. "Say you love my cock Sheikha." When there was no response he thrust in her harder again. "You are my little cock whore aren't you Ambassador?"

Mr. Gray thrust as hard as he could in Leila's pussy. When the base of Gray's cock and thighs crashed into Leila with a slap, she uncontrollably let out a soft, "Yes, Sir." She couldn't believe it came out. Her lips had betrayed her mind.

Ambassador Sterling hissed, "What's that Ambassador Al-Mahd, I can't hear you. You love getting fucked like a little slut don't you."

Gray thrust into Leila again as hard as he could and she let out another "Yes," a little louder this time.

Sterling taunted again, "You love his cock, don't you Ambassador?"

"Yes" Leila exclaimed as he thrust into her again.

Mr. Gray pulled out and left his fat cockhead hovering just above Leila's swollen clit and ordered her, "Tell me what you want.." Leila didn't respond but was aching to have Gray's cock fill her pussy with his cum.. The truth was, she was overtaken with lust and ecstasy and was loving getting fucked by her assailant.

"Come on Ambassador, be a good little slut and tell him what you want," Sterling continued.

Leila finally shouted out, "Just shut up and fuck me, you Infidel piece of shit!" TJ chuckled, but complied as he rammed his cock deep in Leila's pussy again and again.

Each time she cried out, TJ would fuck his cock into her with their bodies slamming together. "Fuck me," she cried out. "Fuck my houri pussy harder. Yes, that's it, fuck my Arab pussy."

Soon there were no pauses and Leila was continually calling out, "Fuck me hard. Fuck me you asshole. Fuck me Infidel. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." TJ was going at her pussy hard and fast now and all Leila could get out between strokes was "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Leila loved the fucking she was getting and her pussy was in heaven. But her mind was still holding on to disdain and hating that this had started against her will and that it was an American who was giving her so much pleasure. She resisted the earth shattering orgasm as long as she could. She was hoping TJ was going to cum soon. Leila wanted so badly to beat him at this game and have him cum before she did again. But the strange combination of pleasure and rage was building inside her again.

She kept calling out, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." TJ was fucking her so hard and fast she could no longer complete her phrases. "Fuck m, fuck, fuck, fuck, f." Then she uncontrollably cried out, "Allah, Oh god. Oh shit. Oh Shit. No more... not again, PLEASE"

TJ was pounding her pussy as hard as he could now. Leila screamed out at the top of her lungs, "OH SHIT. SHIT, I'M GONNA CUM. MAKE ME CUM. YES. I'M GONNA CUM. I'M GONNA CUM. YES. OH FUCK YES. FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING!" Her orgasm continued for what felt like several minutes as TJ continued fucking her. When Leila's orgasm subsided, TJ pulled out of her and spun her around and slid his cock into her eager mouth.