The Gray Man Ch. 34 - Aisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the cousins were shopping, Allen had quietly leased a Bombardier Global 6000 for two weeks, complete with a three person female flight crew.

When Izzy arrived from London she talked with TJ and Allen Babin. Izzy took the plan and within 12 hours had an ID, a company profile and website, driver's license, passport, social security number, even a birth certificate.

Nobody would be able to dig far enough to realize that Grayson Alexander, the founding partner of Grayson Capital Partners with a Bachelor's Degree from NYU and an MBA from Columbia was actually The Ghost.

Meanwhile Gretchen had brought in Isabella, Rebecca and Aisha who were all eager to get back into the game. Staffing and hiring had been driving the two of them crazy. Isabella had at least gotten a break by getting fucked by the boss and being asked to put together a profiler for the blackmailer.

During the conversation Gretchen commented that there could be some 'interesting dynamics' at play during their time in Shanghai.

Aisha looked to her colleagues who both just lowered averted their gazes and blushed slightly. "Just what kind of interesting dynamic are we talking about?"

Gretchen was very direct. "We do things that other agencies are not allowed to do. Honey Traps are a very real part of our mission profile."

Aisha raised an eyebrow, "So, Gray may fuck someone.. Or we may have to fuck someone.. Or..."

Isabella smiled sweetly, "If you are lucky you will get the boss to fuck you."

Gretchen smiled, "You finally gave in?"

Isabella blushed, "Not exactly. More like he finally gave in."

Gretchen smirked, "Well, well, well."

Aisha looked from Gretchen to Isabella. "So... that leaves Johnson and I?"

Elizabeth shrugged, "Not quite. It only leaves you Aisha."

The bronzed skinned Pakistani American stood up, "Both of you. Hell, at least his cousin hasn't."

Gretchen smiled, "It ONLY leaves you, Aisha."

Aisha sat back down, "You're fucking joking. No way you fucked your cousin."

Elizabeth laughed, "Trust me, if you knew what we knew you wouldn't be surprised if the Virgin Mary came back to earth so she could no longer be a virgin. Holy Hell, fucking him is a wild ride."

Gretchen returned the conversation from the banter to a deadly serious tone, "Aisha. I like you, you are very good at what you do. I want you to be a part of the team, not just for this mission, but on a permanent basis. The pay is 50% more than what you are making now. However, the realities of this work are not going to change. If you prefer to leave you can walk away now. If you choose to stay, you will need to sign the non-disclosure and join the team."

Aisha looked at the three women, "Does that mean I have to fuck Gray?"

Gretchen shook her head, "Your sexual prowess will have to be proven in order to be released on the highest risk/highest reward missions. However, nobody has to fuck Gray."

Isabella chuckled, "Trust me, you want the boss to fuck you - I haven't walked right since."

Aisha sighed, "How long do I have to decide?"

Elizabeth Johnson was pissed, "The clock is fucking ticking." Sometimes, in her civilian clothing folks forget that she was an Air Force E-8 and all joking aside about Chair Force, she was a logistics and administrative dynamo who had worked with and for flag level officers. "The mission has already started. Are you in or out, because if you are out we have to start recruiting TODAY."

Aisha sat down, "Give me the fucking agreement."

Rebecca walked in just as the non disclosure was signed, "I could cut the tension in this room with a knife, something I need to know?"

Aisha stood to walk out, "Only that field agents need to prove their sexual prowess by fucking the boss."

Gretchen smiled quietly as she picked up the agreement and slipped it into her folder.

Gretchen and Elizabeth walked out, leaving Rebecca asking, "Wait. Do all of us get to fuck Gray or only the field agents?"

The rest of the week was crammed with studying and preparation. The plan was that the team would fly on a NetJet Charter to LAX on Friday. Stay in LA until Saturday night when they would start the 14 hour flight to Shanghai with a stop and flight crew change in Honolulu where the all female flight crew would come on board.

On Thursday night as Aisha was packing and taking her shower she stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Her last boyfriend had left a few random things in her apartment. She opened the medicine cabinet and found that he had left his beard trimmer. Aisha picked it up and tinkered with the settings; flicked it off and on, feeling the buzzing in her hand. She looked up at herself in the mirror and immediately knew what she was going to do.

Her cascading long hair that had been her staple at the Bureau, tied back into a neat ponytail 90% of the time was annoying. Her sister was a hairdresser and happened to live in the area. Thirty minutes later her sister walked into Aisha's kitchen and the flowing long raven colored hair was now cut into a sexy undercut. After a bit of conversation Aisha found herself again with the rimmer in her hand.

The beard trimmer--being so much smaller than a typical hair clipper buzzed on and then off. As she looked into the mirror again she ran her fingers through her hair and then looked over her 34 C Cups with the dark brown nipples, her stomach that kept tone with many hours on her Peloton. Her eyes lowered to her public hair. Her thick natural bush had been both loved and loathed by various partners. It was time for a change. She first started delicately trimming--first a tidy V-Shape, then an 80's landing strip, and then... she put the trimmer down and grabbed her razor. For the first time since she started puberty her pussy was perfectly hairless and smooth as glass.

The flight to LA was non eventful. That evening the team had dinner together then made their way to Gray's suite to enjoy some drinks and some time to relax before the mission started for real in 24 hours. TJ had to remind them that even though they probably weren't being watched they could not be sure. He was fine if they wanted to fill their roles early, but if they wanted an evening to relax they should probably go to the suite and enjoy the minibar that Allen's money was paying for.

As the sun sat over the horizon the four traveler's gathered in the quiet luxury of TJ's suite away from any possible prying eyes. Isabella had raided the minibar for a bottle of champagne and four glasses as the other three gathered on the large leather sofa and chairs.

The evening had been a swirl of decadent flavors, gourmet dishes, and clinking glasses, leaving the quartet slightly intoxicated. TJ, in public was playing the role of the arrogant Private Equity purveyor as the ladies remained as stoic as their boss.

Once in the room, one glass of champagne quickly became two as Aisha, Elizabeth, and Isabella settled into plush chairs, allowing their boss to pour another round.

The suite, adorned with contemporary elegance, was more than the three women could imagine. TJ had played the role before and while not comfortable in the opulent surroundings was more accustomed to them. Gray leaned against the bar and watched the three female members of his team banter back and forth. Aisha, was obviously the center of attention, while Elizabeth and Isabella commented on her new look and how much they loved the undercut and new hair style. TJ noticed that two of the team were conspiring against the third.

Johnson and Isabella shared conspiratorial glances as they leaned in while they sipped from crystal flutes. The clinking of glasses and the soft hum of conversation filled the air, creating an atmosphere of camaraderie. The flickering LA's lights outside added a touch of Hollywood magic to the moment.

As the night unfolded, the conversation took an adventurous turn when TJ left to take a call from Gretchen and Rebecca about some possible leads. Elizabeth, her eyes sparkling mischievously, nudged Aisha with an elbow. "You know, Aisha, with what we talked about the other day. Tonight could be the night."

Aisha raised an eyebrow, a bemused smile playing on her lips. "Oh, you think, do you? I never said anything about that."

Elizabeth smirked, "A bit of champagne, the four of us. You could join the team officially. I never thought you were the type of girl to back down from a challenge.

Aisha's eyes widened in mock surprise. "A challenge, huh? Since when does fucking the boss become a challenge.".

Isabella, sensing the opportunity to stir the pot, leaned in with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Come on, Aisha! You're always up for a challenge. Don't tell me you're afraid It's the ultimate thrill!"

Elizabeth joined the teasing, her tone light and playful. "It's an absolute thrill. My first time with him he surprised me. I even fought him for a while but the beast in him just took over and took my body places that I never knew existed. I almost passed out from the intensity of it all. You wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?"

Aisha, her competitive spirit ignited, leaned back in her chair, a sly smile on her face. "You think I'm afraid of a little cock, do you? Well, I hate to break it to you, but fear doesn't have a seat at my table."

Isabella, ever the instigator, grinned. There is nothing little about it. I dare you Aisha. I double dare you to show us that fearless field agent spirit of yours."

Aisha's eyes glinted with a mixture of determination and amusement. "A dare, is it? Well, you should know better than to challenge me, Isabella. I never back down from a dare."

Isabella looked at Elizabeth and winked as TJ walked back into the room.

The air in the room had definitely changed in the 15 minutes that Gray was in the other room. When he walked in he paused, "Something here has changed, am I missing something."

Aisha stood, "Tonight's the night you're going to fuck me and initiate me to the team."

TJ took a step back, truly shocked. "Who said you had to fuck me?"

Aisha put her hands on her hips, "Field agents must have their sexual prowess tested or something like that. Besides, you've fucked these two. Tonight it's my turn."

TJ laughed and shrugged, "It's late, we are all tired. You've had too much champagne. Go to your rooms and go to bed."

Aisha walked over to her boss, and looked up at him, her brown eyes flashing anger, "That is not an option." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom with her two teammates quickly following behind.

When they were in the bedroom Aishia leaned into Gray, "So, here's the plan," she whispered into his ear. "You're going to fuck me and they are going to watch."

Having laid down the gauntlet, Aisha slipped out of her black pants, a bit self conscious as she felt the air hit her now bare pussy. She pulled her shirt off over her head and slipped out of her bra. TJ watched as the agent was all business. There was no sign of anything other than doing her duty.

While Aisha didn't back down from a dare, TJ was about to take on the ice queen challenge and rock the young Aisha's world.

Aisha sat on the bed, laid back and spread her legs wide open in invitation. The other two women sat next to one another in the large chair next to the bed. Gray was happy to oblige. He knelt in front of Aisha and dipped his head between her thighs. He worked from the outer edges, nibbling on her inner-thighs and the goose-bumped flesh that surrounded her brimming slit. His flickering tongue teased her perineum, the sensitive area between her anus and vagina. Then, just for kicks, he licked her asshole.

Aisha wanted to play a game, Gray was going to make sure it was a game she would lose. Fucking her would come later, for now he was going to make her cum over and over with his mouth

TJ advanced slowly to her vulva, licking it gently but firmly. He planted a wet kiss on her labia majora. Aisha arched her back with anticipation. She knew what was coming next. His tongue burrowed inside her folds, the tip delving deep into her love canal.

Fiona had labeled him a Raven, tonight this Raven his time. Elizabeth would watch amazed as this encounter was nothing like she experienced when Gray broke into her house, Isabella even experienced a much more aggressive lover.

Gtay played the game, Aisha wanted a wham bam- get it over so she could pretend she was the victim. TJ was determined to break her with the slow and torrid pace of their lovemaking. He slowly built Aisha up to her crescendo with perfectly timed flicks and twists of his tongue. Every girl had her own unique hot spots and pleasure points but The Raven knew exactly where to touch, lick, suckle and nibble. The virtuoso played her body like Hendrix on a guitar, squeezing sounds out of her voice box that Aisha did not recognize as her own.

Aisha's eyes flew open and she looked at her two colleagues sitting on the chair. The two women smiled as Aisha opened her thighs a bit wider and let him bury his tongue to the root inside her now dripping cunt.

Seconds later, a monster orgasm rolled like thunder through every inch of her body. Her muscles clenched. Her eyes rolled into their sockets. The tiny hairs on her legs stood up on end. Aisha remained silent for a long time. Ghost knew it to be the sign of an authentic female orgasm. She was too stunned to speak. Finally, his lover came up for air. Her breath was rapid. It slowed after a minute. A tear of bliss ran down her cheek.

Aisha was ready to move on to the next phase, but her lover was just getting started as he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. His tongue stroked the anterior wall of her vagina. He controlled its movements with gynecological precision. Gray probed her carefully and studied the reactions of his lover. The tip of his tongue ran over a ridge and her back popped into an arch. Bingo. He had found her G-spot.

TJ grasped her thighs in his iron grip. He expected Aisha would experience a great deal of orgasmic turbulence in the next few minutes. Gray flickered his tongue against her hot spot gently at first. As her moans grew in volume, he applied more pressure. It only took a minute before the oral stimulation of her G spot pushed Aisha over the edge again.Her thighs convulsed. Her vaginal walls contracted. And, without any warning, she squirted like crazy. Aisha had never done that before, but she had just doused his face in a geyser of pussy juice.

Unfazed by her sudden outburst, TJ doubled down. He buried his face deeper into her crotch and kept teasing her hot spot. Aisha came again, just as hard with just as powerful of a squirt. She coated his entire neck and face in a shower of cum. Gray kept going. He tripled down. His tongue explored the deepest recesses of her cunt. He felt her thighs clench. Aisha cried out while another massive orgasm rattled her body.

Both Elizabeth and Isabella slipped off their pants as they sat next to one another in the chair. Isabella's left leg over Elizabeth's right as they sat next to one another and without any shame began to play with their own dripping wet pussies.

Finally TJ slowed his oral assault on Aisha's cunt. He stood, undid his belt and pulled his shirt off before he slid down his pants.

"Holy shit," groaned Aisha. "How fucking big is that thing?"

TJ moved to the bed, his knees resting on the side as his fist took hold of his cock. Gray locked eyes with his lover while he rubbed the monster up and down her slit, coating it in the flood of liquid she had produced.

With a firm thrust, Gray pushed the mushroom head past her lips and just inside of her pussy. Aisha's face lit up.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I could come right now."

Isabella and Elizabeth moaned as well, remembering intensely what Aisha was feeling. That first thrust of invasion that ended any doubt that size mattered.

"Breathe in and out," Gray told her. "Just relax."

With calm expertise, Gray moved the head in and out of her cunt. Just with the tip of his monster cock crammed inside her body, she cried out in pleasure. Taking her cue, his hips applied a steady forward pressure, slowly advancing an inch at a time. Aisha couldn't describe how she felt at this moment. Calling it either pain or pleasure would have been an understatement. Though Aisha lost her hymen a long time ago, Gray made her feel like a virgin again. That's how Isabella described sex with the rakish brute in her journal. The first time they fucked, he seemed to claim a second maidenhead from her. Gray touched her in a way other guys could not. The sensations were far more intense.

Gray patiently forged ahead. Her vaginal muscles gripped and clenched his invader, straining and struggling with his size. Gray invariably proved the biggest guy a girl had ever known. But he also strived to be the best. Despite his reputation whether as a warrior or a spy,his movements were precise and calculated, though hardly gentle.

Gray's tool pushed to the wall, at seven inches, he had bottomed out in Aisha. But what Isabella and Elizabeth knew that only meant the end of the beginning. Gray angled his hips upward and began a slow rocking motion. He was going where no man had gone before, working his tool into her cul-de-sac, the remote area behind her cervix.. Aisha stiffened with a harsh gasp.

"Just ride the feeling, girl?" Elizabeth groaned, "He's going deeper."

The bronze skinned vixen whipped her head to and fro. She could do nothing. Aisha had lost all control over her body. Her entire world existed in a few square inches between her thighs. She felt like Gray was splitting her apart.

"Come for me, girl, " her boss commanded. "Come on that big dick."

Aisha's nipples spiked as the first spasms of orgasm electrified her senses. With any other lover or even by herself, she could control her release to an extent. Its timing and intensity depended on her own physical efforts. But Gray seemed to be ripping this climax out of her body. Not only was he wrenching it out of her by force, the pleasure erupted from places deeper than where any orgasm had ever come from. The jezebel's pounding heart thudded in her ears until she felt like her head would blow up. Bursts of light exploded directly in front of her eyes. This was no ordinary climax.

As she writhed under his carnal spell, Gray maintained a sure and steady rhythm. While some guys might be content with eeking a single orgasm out of their lady, the Raven played the game to ruin a woman for any other lover. A female's first crescendo was just an opening to multiply her pleasure to greater and greater magnitudes. He let Aisha ride out her tempestuous climax, then sped up his thrusts. The ladykiller knew just how and where to strike, playing her body like a virtuoso.

"Good girl, that's it, cum on my cock," he growled.

Aisha had barely begun to come down from her climax when he swept her up to an even greater peak. She let out a gurgling scream and her entire body began to shudder and shake. The special agent's normally bronze face had flushed beet red and its chiseled features contorted with convulsive lust. Gray crammed another inch of cock into her and her eyes rolled back into her head. Rivers of drool trickled out both corners of her mouth. Gray pounded her like a hammer. Her cries of unbridled ecstasy exhilarated him.

"Just one more time," Gray urged her. "Cum again for me."

Aisha slowly breathed in and out. She rocked her pelvis and flexed her spine. The vixen went with his flow and rhythm, tightening her vaginal muscles to intensify the stirrings of an orgasm in the deepest recesses of her body. She clamped down so hard that it threw Gray off his game. He actually lost his rhythm for a second, took a breather, and then continued to slide in and out.

"Not so fast, girl," he whispered in her ear. "I'm not done with you yet."