The Gray Man Ch. 42 - Leila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ pulled the trigger a bit more and the rubber cock sped up, not deep but constant. She felt stretched. The men laughed as her hips began to grind trying to get either stimulation on her clit or deeper penetration.

The torture felt like it lasted an hour, but it was only a minute or two. With the sting of the lash fading into a memory, this was heaven on earth. Again she tried to vocalize through the gag, but this time it was a low pitched moan of pleasure.

The buzzing sound of the saw was almost hypnotic. The hum of the electric motor and the slow but steady swish/swish of the blade, and the new sound of sloshing from her wet pussy filled the room. Her pleasure was clearly evident, her moans rising in intensity, and it was clear she was overwhelmed by how well the fake dick was working her pussy.

Again, Davey nodded to TJ, this time to lean away as the flog howled through the air once again, this time the lashes kissing across her ass. Leila screamed, not that anyone could hear her, or would even care. Her new tears mixed with her gargling sounds around her gag, her building orgasm from the dildo and reeling from the flogger, all at the same time.

The sensory overload was too much, and this caused a fresh stream of tears to flow down her face, and she looked pitiable to most people, a miserable sight. Davey Thompson thought that she looked sensual, reveling in her screams and pleading.

She sobbed, hoping that her captors would have mercy. 3 lashes and nipple clips and she was already broken. She had endured far worse in her military days, but the idea of being completely helpless with two men that grew sexier in her mind with every abuse pushed her deeper into a submissive space that she had never shown before in her life.

TJ pushed the dildo in just far enough that at full thrust, the dildo touched her Gspot. Leila completely forgot what she was thinking, lost in the overwhelming sensations washing over her body. The blindfold, the gag, and everything else wreaked havoc on her senses. The touch on her G spot It immediately caused her to convulse as she experienced another first. Her cunt exploded, squirting all over the floor.

As she convulsed Davey brought the flog down again, striking on her tightened and very shapely abs, just below her full ripe tits. Leila was reduced to a slobbering mess. Her beautiful face was etched with tears, her makeup completely ruined, mascara running down her face in thin black lines. Her tears kept running down her dimples, and mixed with the spit from around the gag and dripping on her tits before spilling onto the floor.

Her lustrous hair was streaked with sweat, her entire forehead soaked with her sweaty strands, her ponytail all over the place. The hair tie's grip on her wavy tresses still held strong. Since she had started sweating so much, a big portion of her silky hair was plastered to her forehead, looking like she had just taken a shower.

She was continuously sobbing and moaning, moving like a pendulum between exquisite pleasure and horrible agony. Despite her sounds, at times, she was quiet as well, recovering both from the intense emotions and physical touch she was enduring. She had given up coping with her feelings, and now went with the flow. The pool of cum around her contributed to the smell of musky lust which added to the mind fuck she was experiencing. She was humiliated, and the fact that she was so fucking horny only made the humiliation that much worse.

Gray was amazed at how well Davey handled the flog. TJ had been whipped, abused, and tortured and still had the scars to show. Davey though was such an expert that within 48 hours, nobody would have any idea how much agony he had given. There would be no permanent marks or damage. TJ looked at his friend and knew that he was just having fun now.

Leila had no clue as to time or space. She moaned when the dildo was taken away. She tried to focus on what was next, she had seen, but couldn't remember. As her brain raced she found out as Gray took the hitachi wand and pushed it against her clit.

Leila screamed at the intensity. While the flog was Davey's forte, orgasms were Grays. He watched as her pussy contracted and yanked the vibrator away before she could cum. She resumed her pathetic wailing, which came out as muffled squeals through her gag, but they were steadily decreasing in volume, owing to her exhaustion, and the gag stifled her screams of pleasure, but her body bore it for all to see, she was perspiring, drenched in a sheen of sweat, yet her clit was throbbing.

Without even making eye contact, Gray shoved the vibrator against her clit while Davey brought the flog across her belly again. The intensity caused her to go limp, but the ropes and pulley kept her from collapsing.

The brain fuck and psychological hell of the flogger wrought havoc on her brain, exciting her like never before. Each new experience only took her arousal to new highs, and they knew she would soon reach a point where she would be begging them to never stop as they would lose the ability to control her orgasms. Not something uncommon when the woman simply could take any more simulation.

The edging was working wonders, Leila had now turned into a truly desperate, wanton, slutty whore, and was begging them to allow her to cum. The cursed wand would last on her clit just long enough to let the crescend build, but every time the arrogant American pulled it away, literally making her go crazy.

She was hysterical, and wild horses couldn't trample her screams, the gag almost being of no use in this situation. She was shaking her head like a witch, her sweaty black ponytail bobbing all around her face.

TJ was playing with her, keeping the same rhythm, letting her anticipate only to be frustrated. While he kept up the torture Davey reached for a long handled riding crop and handed it to Gray Right on cue, just when Leila anticipated the vibrator, she felt the first sting of the crop directly on her clit while Davey flicked the flog across her belly..

The orgasm she experienced made her see stars. For the first time she had an orgasm from pain. While at first the pain was overwhelming, like many,her body slowly started yearning for it, desperate to attain any form of orgasm, regardless in which form it arrived.

And arrive it did, in befitting fashion. For the second time that evening, she squirted. It made her first squirting session look like a couple drops; such was the amount of her juices this time. It came out in a ferocious stream, completely coating the concrete floor. She came with another resounding yell, sobbing and moaning, loud as ever.

After being denied her orgasms for so long, she didn't care that it was from the flogger, which was a significant change. She was just happy she was allowed to cum, and sighed in relief, her torment ceasing temporarily.

Moving his hands around her clamps, where her breasts were now sore, reddened from the constant movement and the alligator clips pinching them brutally, Davey leaned in to her ear, and whispered, "Now I am going to take your clamps off, and it will pain much more than when I put them on, since the blood will start flowing back into your beautiful engorged slutty nipples.'

With the same malicious expression, with no remorse, he didn't hesitate, immediately yanking the clamps harshly off her tits, and she felt like he was actually taking her nipples off! She screamed her familiar cry, moaning and wailing for all she was worth, this pain just as excruciating as those that came before it, but there would be no respite, at least for a little more time.

As she was screaming, just to push her more, Davy brought down the flogger. This time, it fell across her already screaming tits. The earth shattering orgasm from this blow didn't' surprise anyone. Their captive had been thoroughly tortured, and yet, deep down, she craved for more. This kind of perverse treatment turned her on, and she realized there was no going back. Only this kind of degradation would satisfy her from now on, nothing less.

Her mind whirred, trying to think logically when there was no logic to what she experienced. Deep down, she knew that she was reduced to nothing but the infidels whore. Her body spasmed as the next thought raced through her mind. It was her duty now to satisfy her captors.

Leila was exhausted, weak, sweat soaked. TJ moved behind her and removed the ball gag and poured life giving water into her dry and sore throat. Her voice was shattered and she barely had the strength to talk but she managed to whisper, "Fuck me. Please. I need real flesh."

Davey smiled, "No."

Leila recoiled as if she had been smacked. After all she had endured, how could they deny her this. She was a wet hole meant to satisfy angry infidel cocks. This rejection cut deeper than the first blow from the flog.

As Gray freed her hands and feet she fell to the floor. TJ thought she would pass out, but instead she crawled to Davey. "Please, please. I'm begging you. I will tell you everything I know. Please."

Davey stroked her long, sticky, dark hair. "How can we turn that down?" He nodded to TJ as his own hand went to his belt. He stepped out of his jeans, his 6+ inch cock standing proudly at attention. TJ slid his jeans down, freeing 9 plus inches of cock that was as thick as Leila's wrist. Thompson's eyes bulged, "Jesus Christ, the fucking rumors were true. Is your dad a god damn race horse?" He put his hand on Leila's head and turned her gaze towards the monstrous cock between TJ's legs.

She moaned a whispered, "Dear God" as she mindlessly reached out her hand to touch the next thing that would definitely destroy her.

Gray tenderly picked her up and placed her legs around his waist. She knew it would hurt, but her mind was so fucked she slid down his cock in one quick stroke. This time the moan that escaped her was not hampered by a ball gag.

Gray walked to the bed, laid back without ever moving her from his cock. Davey stepped on the bed beside them, and used two iron hand holds in the wall - TJ thought that Thompson picked this cell on purpose.

Leila opened her mouth and took Davey's cock deep into her throat as she slowly rode the thick cock she was impaled on. She rode slowly while she worked her mouth and jaw up and down Davey's cock. Truthfully, she was more interested in the huge prick stuffed into her cunt, she wanted to make that last as long as she could. Davey though, if she could get him to cum then she could focus on her own lust.

This worked for a few minutes until Davey started to understand what she was trying to do. He pulled away, sat back in the middle of the bed and pulled Leila to him. She moved to her hands and knees as TJ crawled off the board behind her.

Since she chose to drop down on his cock in one thrust, he returned the favor. WIth Davey's cock in her mouth, Gray grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep into her dripping pussy. She had never felt so full or so stretched. The orgasm was immediate and just as overwhelming as the ones from the flog.

Gray found a rhythm that she matched. Davey's cock slipped in and out of her throat in the exact rhythm of Gray's cock. Leila allowed TJ to control both tempo's. He thrust into her and she bounced forward, her large tits bouncing underneath her, the residual pain from the flog and clamps driving her even higher into arousal if that was possible.

When TJ pulled back he pulled her hips and she allowed her mouth to follow. The cock in her mouth was like granite. While not as big as the one buried into her pussy, she had never felt something so hard in all of her sexual life.

For Leila, the humiliation of past two ways washed over her. On her hands and knees with an old guys dick in her mouth, while the biggest cock she had ever seen rearranged her womb. Her brain screamed at her to be ashamed, but being rocked between two infidel cocks seemed to fulfill something in her that never existed before the agent pulled her off the street at the airport 2 days ago.

She closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. She was broken, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. All she felt was the stretching of her cunt and the cock growing even harder in her throat.

Davey reached his hands out, underneath Leila to cup her full swinging tits in both hands, using these as leverage to ensure she maintained the pace he needed to fill the slut's throat with his cum.

Leila had always had sensitive nipples, but from the clamps and flog they seemed to burn for touch. When he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he squeezed tightly, relishing the feel of her flesh and having her under his complete control. Again, the pain sent her over the edge. A moan escaped from her mouth as she started to throw herself back and forth on the two dicks.

The speed and strength was too much for Davey as he growled and exploded, shooting rope after rope of cum down her throat. Eagerly, as if she were a marathon runner needing water she swallowed every drop that Thomspon could give her.

When Isabella and Thompson had calmed, Gray pulled his cock from Leila and moved to place his back against the wall and his feet on the floor. "Turn around," was his demand. A demand Leila had zero will to deny.

She lowered himself again onto his huge prick. Instantly as Gray shifted his hips he felt her pussy begin contracting around his dick in response. Davey Thompson laughed, "He's got leverage now, you are about to be ruined. Go on, cum cum on his cock because if you don't, it might kill you" Davey chuckled, "I think you're going to make her squirt again. Damn girl, you can hear your slutty pussy splashing around his huge dick. You are fucking loving being impaled on his cock. Admit it."

Leila was again completely gone. The pain and pleasure mix of this new position stretched her cunt horribly, and her ass against his pelvis made the butt plug almost pulse in her ass.

TJ flexed onto his toes and drove his cock like a piston in and out of Leila. Her tits shook uncontrollably. She leaned into his chest as she came, over and over again. Her pussy gripping him so tight she thought she would push him out.

This once proud woman, was reduced to being a fuck toy to this huge American cock. All that she was able to do was cum. It was one long moan because the orgasm moved from one to another without ceasing.

Somewhere deep in the recesses of her mind she wondered how this man could her make her body respond like a common dog in heat. All she could think about was his cock, craving his cum, and maybe being blessed the way Fatima had been by being bred.

That thought turned her on even more. This orgasm caused her eyes to roll back in her head. She had never wanted a child of her own, but right now in this moment there would be no greater thrill than for Gray's huge prick to fertilize her womb and give her a beautiful green eyed baby of her own. His thick shaft kept stretching her cunt and giving her sensations she had never felt, sensations that she didn't want from him but couldn't stop receiving. "Oh... oh... don't... oh -- no Please God, no..." Leila's voice grew louder and even panicked as she felt the pressure build in her core. She had to pull her pussy off of his cock or she would explode.

Little did she know that pulling off of his cock would cause her to explode. She squirted halfway across the cell, she could smell and see the clear liquid as it lept from her own pussy like water from a water hose. "No, no, no-- not again... God, please!" she cried as she pulled off of his cock again and squirted again, almost as much as the first time."

The thought of being used strangely excited her. She felt that her life had a new purpose. She wanted huge cocks, she wanted to be owned, dominated, used as a pleasure whore. She could only think about having her mind and body taken over by a dominant, primal, beast of a man. She thought about old stories of the great leaders and their concubines which caused her to cum again, shaking uncontrollably.

Gray drove into her like a piston. The exhaustion, the overwhelmed senses were too much for the Egyptian beauty as her entire body went limp. She was now truly a fuck doll to be pummeled by TJ's massive prick.

With a roar Gray finally exploded in his almost lifeless cock sleeve. The feel of the hot cum flooding her womb brought her out of her semi conscious state to enjoy another massive orgasm, again quite common for one who feels a sense to be breeding stock for a primal, dominant force.

Leila was exhausted as Gray rolled her off of his cock. She was a naked, achey, sweaty mess. Her tits hurt, her jaw hurt, her abs and ass hurt from the flogging, and now her pussy felt stretched and ruined.

The two men left her in the cell as they went to shower. When they returned the young woman was sound asleep.

Impatiently, Davey woke her up and handed her a pen and piece of paper, "Time to fulfill your part of the bargain."

A sly smile crossed her face, "I have one last thing to offer as part of the deal."

Gray chuckled, "I'm not sure you have any power in this situation."

She lowered her eyes, "Then a request. I will tell you everything I know, I will tell you how to find Fatima and Parisia, in exchange for asylum. Fatima would kill me and torture my family. I need to be safe and when you bring your precious daughter home, I will be available to care for her, to ease her transition."

Davey looked at Gray who shrugged. Davey looked back to Leila. "Write, I need to see if I still have any pull at the State Department. I will see what I can do."

Gray looked at Leila when the door closed, "How does that help your family?"

Leila blushed, "They didn't know I was coming home, it was a surprise for my cousin's wedding. When Fatima gets concerned when I don't return she can ask them but they will know nothing. I am sure you have people at your disposal who can hide my digital footprint."

36 hours later Gray, Thompson, and Leila - dressed in a full head to toe traditional Muslim Niqab boarded a ferry from Crete to Greece, then a flight from Athens back to Washington - with a treasure trove of previously unknown intel on Fatima, Al-Qatil and details about bringing Parisia home.