The Grayson's Pt. 02: Brad

Story Info
Two become three.
5.3k words
4.43
3.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Grayson Clan (Brad)

It had been a wild Friday night and Saturday with my wife and Connie. Louise had become so hot that she was thoroughly disappointed when the weather turned and her father had to skip using the boat for that Sunday. Our impatient children decided they had to come home. I took Connie to our bedroom and fucked her really hard one more time, early that morning before the kids could arrive home. Okay, we were all disappointed. Connie is really good at sex.

As a reminder from Louise's previous story, let me describe ourselves. At this point I was thirty-six, my wife thirty-five. I am six feet tall, dark hair, a bit out of shape as I have not had as much time to work out. Women seem to be attracted to me so I must not be ugly. I was Probably ten pounds over weight at this point, but that has since changed. My dark haired Goddess wife stands five feet eight inches, her measurements still that of a twenty year old. Dark eyes, beautiful skin, a smile that melts men's..., well gets them hot. The woman can still move and every day I am thankful she is my wife.

Then there is Connie. Young, only twenty one. Five feet 4 inches tall, dark, short hair cut in such a style it made the twenty-one year old look even younger, and sexier. Dark brown eyes, a small and perfect nose, full and sensual lips. Her figure so perfect. A trim waist, flat stomach, small breasts. Yes, I was and am attracted to her.

The children had come home and having done so headed off to their rooms. They had eaten lunch out so we did not have to feed them. My wife made us a light lunch and then sat at the huge oak table we had in the kitchen. I could tell she had something she wanted to say to me, something on her mind.

"You had fun with Connie, right?"

"Stupid question. Yes, I had fun. I just wish the weather had not changed, we could have continued today. You were as hot as I was."

"I was. Maybe more so." She smiled at my raised eyebrow. "I am going to go into my boss and ask for the next couple of weeks off. Want to know why? I hope you will agree with my idea."

"Okay, I'll bite. What's up."

"Well, first, Matt, my boss..., you have met him."

"Yes, you have said many times he is the best boss ever."

"It's true, he is. I mean it. Anyway. He is going through a tough time. His wife left him and his kids are off at college. So, I thought, if you don't mind, that I would fuck him as a trade for letting me take a couple of weeks off. I am sure he will love it, what do you think? "

I smiled to myself. She knew I would not mind so I just responded. "Man you are so horny now. Who ever that lover was, he must have been good. "

She did not respond to the lover part but merely said, "I am fucking horny because I love your cock. But, aren't you curious as to why I am taking two weeks off from work?"

"I was getting to that. Okay, why?"

"With your consent, I would like to clean out the back room. It's just a few boxes of junk, and set it up as a bedroom. A bedroom for Connie."

I actually stood up. A bit in shock. I mean I was not surprised she wanted Connie around, but moving her into our house would be a big deal. Louise took my hand and led me into the living room. She sat on our couch and pulled me down next to her, wrapping her arm around me. "Now, baby, would you not like to have her here to fuck when ever you want? I mean, I know you want that. I would love to have her around for sex too."

"I..., I mean it is great to think about. But the kids?"

"Oh, come on. Lou's best friend's parents are two lesbian women. Devon's friend just came out as gay and he did not blink an eye. Things have changed, Brad."

"Okay, what do we say to them? I mean that's even if she does want to move in here."

"We tell them the truth. That we are a..., what do they call it now? A thruple. That we are all three together. They will understand. Well, Lou will. Devon might be a bit surprised, but he will grow to except it."

"You are sure about that."

"Well, we are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves anyway. We have to ask Connie if she wants to move in."

"Let's see..., she is struggling to pay rent where she is at. She has the hots for both of us, she loves being here. I am sure we will not have a difficult time convincing her to move in."

"Then you agree...?"

"I guess I do. And you have to tell me how it goes with your boss tomorrow, okay?"

I went off to work wondering how it was going with my wife and her older boss. But my wife was becoming a slut too, so I knew she would enjoy it.

She told me later, she walked into Matt's office, and closed and locked the door behind her. His office was off the beaten path in a corner of the building, so she knew they would have privacy. As she walked in, he could see her lock that door and their was a look on his face that she took as curiosity. "Matt, I am a good employee, right? "

"You are my right hand girl, Louise. I'm sorry, woman."

"And I have always done good by you, yes?"

My wife rarely wears skirts. I knew why she wore a skirt that day, as she left the house she lifted it to show me she was not wearing underwear. She was also wearing black two inch heals which I knew Matt would love. "Your the best..., what, did you want a raise?"

"No, I want to take a couple of weeks off, and I have an incentive if you will let me have the time off."

"Okay, what's this incentive."

My wife walked around the desk, pushed him back and started to undue his tie. Once his tie was undone, she turned around, lifted her skirt and said to Matt, "Do you like what you see, boss?"

"I..., I, Louise! I mean...."

"Boss, will you please fuck me? My pussy is so hot, and I know you want to."

"After all these years, you are coming on to me? What about your husband?"

"He just wants me to tell him how it goes. He does not care if I fuck you. As a matter of fact the idea turns him on."

"You are not kidding are you?"

My wife leaned forward, onto her elbows knocking his things aside, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs. "Matt, would you please fuck me?" Matt, though in his early fifties was in great shape. He worked out at the gym regularly, his chest and broad shoulders had always attracted her to her boss. He was kind, but viral and over the years she had seen him check her out on many occasions. Now that he was divorced she figured he could use a good fuck.

Apparently he did not say another word. She could hear him take off his pants so she looked back over her shoulder. Through the corner of her eye she could see him grasp his already stiff cock and move it towards her opening. She moved herself back towards him, lifting her ass just as he found her opening with the tip of his cock. My wife reached back and spread her cheeks and he pushed his cock into her very wet, and very wanting pussy. "About fucking time, love... We should have done this years ago. Oh God..., yes, push your cock into me Matt."

Matt was apparently very hot. He sort of lifted her up, her heal covered feet in the air as he grabbed her ankles. "Oh my God you are hot and wet. Jesus woman." As he said this he began to pump my wife a bit faster.

"Is this a m-mercy fuck, Louise? N-not that I am complaining..."

"No..., Matt. This is me wanting your cock. Now fuck me. Fuck me good. Harder, don't be soft, I want you to enjoy yourself. Y-yes, fuck me good."

Her words seemed to get to him and he began to fuck her harder. He reached up with his arm, placed it into the center of her back and forcefully pushed her onto his desk. His other hand still holding her up by one ankle, he suddenly became like an animal. "Fuck, fuck. God you feel so good. God damn..., yes Louise. Yes..." He began to pound her and the desk shook. If anyone walked by the office they would hear the rattling and shaking, but Matt seemed not to care.

Her head pinned to the desk, his hand slid up and wrapped around the back of her throat, pulling her hair against it violently, causing pain. "Oh, f-fuck me Matt. Yes. You feel so good. God yes, yes, yes. If you w-want..., want to..., to fuck again. We can. Oh God yes. "

"Hell yes. Fuck yes. T-two weeks, you owe me a bunch..., a bunch of fucks, Louise. Okay?"

Although she mentioned his cock is not quite as big as mine, it is more then adequate for her needs, as she put it. "Yes Matt..., F-fuck yes. I..., I am going to cum Matt. I am going to coat your hard cock Matt. Fuck Matt, you are so hard. Fuck..., cumming, cumming baby."

"Oh God, I am gonna spray your pussy Louise. Here..., here I go. Oh God, yes. Fuck." He apparently leaned forward, bit her neck and shot a long, hot load of cum inside her. She says he went quicker then she would have liked, but she did not blame him, he had not fucked since the divorce. She also knew she was going to fuck him again. Louise, my slutty wife, looked forward to it.

The next day, that Tuesday, was our kids night with their tutor. She went through their normal routine, helping them as they needed with their homework. Honestly Devon always needed her help more then our Lou. There was no plan that evening to say anything to Connie. We wanted to gauge our kids reactions, their thoughts first. Finally Connie walked downstairs and we escorted her out. A look passed between the three of us, but nothing was said as she left.

It was about nine pm when I went up to Devon's room, and my beautiful Louise went to Lou's room. We asked them both to come downstairs for a family meeting in the living room. It was my wife who started the conversation. "Guys. Well, we have something we want to talk about." She looked over at me as she continued, "Well, myself and your dad want to clean out the back room and make it a bedroom. As a matter of fact, we want to invite Connie to stay here."

"Sounds great to me," Lou responded.

" Yeah, I don't care." Devon chimed in.

My wife continued. "Well, there is more to it then just her moving in."

I said, "Yes, well, this is going to be hard to explain."

She put her hand on my wrist and before I could continue, or before Louise could interrupt, Lou intuitively understood. "Oh!" She exclaimed saying nothing just looking at us. I think we were both shocked and surprised at how quick our daughter was to catch on. The same can not be said for our son.

"What?" He looked at his sister, then his mother and finally me. "What, I mean what is Lou making noise about?"

Lou responded, "They are going to be a threesome. I mean, whatever you call it. Three people together instead of two. I have seen the way they all look at each other recently."

Devon looked at us both and then surprised us both. "Oh, I get it. I have a friend who has three parents. But isn't she a bit young?"

We, myself and my wife, stared at each other. "Well, will this bother you guys?" I asked.

My daughter, never the shy one, replied, "Why do I care who you two fuck." At the same time Devon walked away not saying a word.

"Good night," Louise called out.

"Night dad..., night mom." Our daughter called out.

"Yeah, night, just no sex in the living room guys..." That was my son.

"Ewww, no. Keep it to the bedroom." Lou responded.

So, now, all we had to do was talk to Connie. The kids were in bed, my cock was hard. I looked at my wife and immediately began to push her backwards towards the couch. I quickly removed my pants and my hard cock popped free. "The kids just said..."

I interrupted her. Grasping my cock I pushed it towards her face. "Fuck them..., I mean..., just suck my cock baby."

Now it was my wife's turn to giggle as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth as the expert cock sucker she had become. I moaned, her tongue swirling around my cock, turning me on just the way she knew I liked it. For a moment she removed her mouth from my cock, "Are you going to fuck me baby?" Her mouth went back to sucking my cock, waiting for my response. My wife was still wearing the skirt she wore that day, probably traces of Matt's cum still in her pussy, knotted in her pubic hair. I quickly removed my cock from her mouth. I turned Louise quickly around, pushed her not so gently against the back of our couch, her knees on the seat of the couch. I pulled up her skirt, and slammed my cock all the way into her wet pussy. My hand reached up wrapping around her neck. I wanted her so bad, I was being more forceful then was my usual. "Yes baby. Fuck me. Use me hard. Yes, yes. Fuck me baby. Fuck me good." Her words, the movement of her body back against me. Her pussy squeezing my cock with each thrust. All of it did not help to calm my ardor.

I did begin to pump her harder, maybe thinking of her boss fucking her had me turned up a notch, all I know is I wrapped her hair around my hand, my right hand. With my left hand I reached around and twisted her nipple violently as I pounded her with my big cock. Right there in the middle of our living room, where our kids could walk in at any moment. "Fuck, gonna use you woman. You are my slut tonight. I am gonna fuck you hard..." I had never done this before but I managed to get a big wad of spit up and dripped into her ass crack. I used my left hand to force as much as I could into her ass and then spit even more. She knew what was coming.

"Babe, uh, I am not sure..."

I yanked her hair hard, "Right now I am going to fuck your ass, Louise. You are going to like it. Do you understand.?" She was shocked, and just nodded her head slightly which was all I let her do. Then, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and forced it into her back hole. It popped in and I did not give her the chance to get used to it as I immediately began to fuck her ass very hard. "Oh baby your ass is so tight. Fuck yes, fuck. God I love fucking your ass. We should have done this years ago. Oh my God, baby, you have such a nice ass baby."

Louise groaned, barely able to speak as I used her ass. She could not complain, I let her fuck whom ever she wanted so I knew I could be rough and she would say nothing. "Yes, baby. I am yours. Fuck me good. Use me baby." All this she said with gritted teeth and I knew, and did not care that I was hurting her. Finally I could feel myself climbing to my peak. I drove my cock into her ass as hard as I had ever driven my cock into any woman. She groaned again and I finally shot my cum into her. Stream after stream of my jizz sprayed into her tight and sexy ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. C-cumming baby. Cumming in you. Yes baby. Filling you up, baby. God yes..., God yes..., cumming."

She did not answer, she just hung on as I pumped a huge load into her ass. I know, I knew, I was hurting her but at the moment all I cared about was my release, my pleasure. Finally I began to slow down. I released her hair, let her fall against the couch completely. I pulled my cock out of her and turned and sort of fell against the couch. My wife, for her part, pulled her skirt down and turned and fell against me. "Have fun, love?" She asked.

"I'm sorry..., if I hurt you. I will make it up to you babe."

"Love, as long as you had a good time I am fine. Sure it hurt a little, but it will hurt less each time. I just have to get used to it." She laughed at this point, "But your cum is all over my skirt and I am going to have to wash it. Now kiss me so I can go clean up." I actually went upstairs with her and we both showered together. I carried her to bed, made gentle love to her and then we both fell asleep. I love this woman and she puts up with me which is a real bonus.

My wife worked all that week to get the room ready. Thursday during the day she had a bed, a Queen bed, delivered and put together in the room. There was already a nice, if small, dresser in the room and a decent sized closet. She bought a very nice side table and two reading lamps. One she placed on that side table, the other would go on the desk she knew Connie already had. There was also an overhead light with a switch near the door.

Thursday evening she stopped by and did her thing with the kids. They love her, and promised not to say anything to her yet, but I think Connie suspected. She came down the stairs to relax and sat on the couch where two nights before I had used my wife. "I feel like I am robbing you guys. Lou really does not need my help, and Devon is getting better too."

My wife grabbed the recliner before I could so I sat on the couch next to Connie. Not too close. I decided that this time I would start things. We had agreed to talk to her, then show her the room, but I suddenly thought we should show her the room first. I reached over and took her hand pulling her to her feet. She hesitated, perhaps worrying about the kids. I said to reassure her, "The kids are not coming out of their rooms, we...," motioning to my wife, "we want to show you something. This was Louise's idea. Come gorgeous." I sort of pulled her towards the stairs and she finally acquiesced.

We walked up the stairs, myself first, then Connie her hand still in mine, and finally my wife following us up the stairs. We turned at the landing and walked past the first door on the right, the door to our main bedroom, then the second bath just beyond the opening to the our bedroom. As I said, those doors are on the right. On the left were the two kids bedrooms, a big hall closet between their doors. Finally at the end of the hallway, a good twenty feet beyond those doors was the final bedroom. It had been being used as storage room, but my wife had done a wonderful job by making it into a very nice, if small, bedroom. I opened the door and did a dramatic 'tada' for our girl, Connie.

Connie walked into the small room. The left wall is perhaps six feet, three feet from that the door to a decent size closet. A couple more feet is a dresser then a space beyond for her desk. A small window above where that desk will soon be placed. The room stretched to the right for about eight feet the room squaring off. A brand new queen size four poster bed with already washed sheets and pillowcases on also brand new pillows.

She turned at looked at Louise first, and then myself. Before she could ask anything, I put my hand up and said, "Connie, we want you to move in. We would like to be a thruple. I hate that word." I nervously laughed. "We want to share each other with you. Sex..., and love Connie. But still, you will have your private space."

She responded, lowering her voice to a half whisper, "What about the kids?"

"They already know. We already told them, you just have to agree to move in." That was Louise and we could see it sort of surprised her.

Still in a half whisper, "Really?"

I responded in a normal tone of voice. "Yes, quit whispering. One, the kids are in their rooms, and they do know."

She suddenly smiled a big, sexy grin, and leaped into my arms. She reached over and pulled Louise to her arms and said, "Yes, yes, yes, yes..." She kissed me passionately, turned and did the same to my wife. We broke the huddle and my wife turned and headed for the door. "I think you two need to break in that brand new bed. Don't forget to lock the door behind me."

She was out of the room and I walked the few steps to the door and quickly locked it. I walked back to her she said, "So..., you think I am easy? " Connie then turned and walked towards the bed.

"I sure hope so beautiful."

She giggled, walked over to the bed and turned around. Grasping me at my waist, she had me sit on the side of the bed, very close to the top. She untied my shoes and helped me out of them. She then unbuckled my pants and removed them. My cock was straining at my underwear. She looked up at me, pulled the shorts down until my seven inch, fat, hard as a rock dick, finally popped out. She smiled and grasped it with one hand, while she began to spit on my cock, swirly her tongue around it, and generally teasing me. "Enough...," I sort of laughed. "God, you are good at that. But let's break in this bed."

12