The Grayson's Pt. 03: Connie

Story Info
The Grayson's sex life expands.
5.6k words
4.31
2.5k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Grayson Clan (Connie)

A few weeks had passed. They Grayson's had always been a close family, and adding myself to the mix seemed a natural progression. At least it did and does to me. Many nights we all slept in the Master bed. Or, at times Brad or Louise would sneak into my room and have sex, make love to and with me. The kids got used to having me at meals. They enjoyed my assistance and there was a lot of banter, like any family. I no longer worked for them, I was just part of the family. They loved me so much that they give me spending money so that I had nothing to worry about. Our lives were mostly complete, with occasional addition of another person to our sex life.

The phone rang and I just so happened to pick it up. It was Friday, and I was home early about 4:30 in the afternoon. Louise was still at work, the kids were with friends and would not be home for the entire weekend. "Hello."

"Hey, Connie, babe, it's me Brad."

"Yes lover, what's up?"

"I need you to dress in something very sexy. Not a nightie, but something that shows off some skin."

"Maybe my short shorts, T-top and no bra?"

"Perfect. Tell Louise as soon as she gets home, I want her in that skirt and top I like. No undies, okay?"

"Okay love, is someone horny?"

"Oh God yes."

At about 5:30 pm Louise, my lovely Louise, walked in the door. She was a bit frazzled. It turned out she'd had a not so good and busy day. A couple of weeks back she had transferred jobs and was now in charge of her own department. As she put it she was still Getting her Feet Wet. As she was having sex with Matt on a regular basis, they felt it best if she did not work for him anymore.

I took her hand in mine, walked her into the living room and the taller woman fell into my arms on the couch. "God I need a hug," she said. I smiled as I pulled her into my arms and held her strong against me. I petted her hair, I had never done that before, and lifted her face with one finger. "You know I love you, right?" She looked into my eyes, a tear rolling down her cheek and brought her mouth to mine kissing me passionately.

I could not help myself, I responded in kind. Finally we broke our kiss and I wiped the tear from her face. "You have got to be kidding me, Louise. You are the strongest, smartest, not to mention sexiest, woman I have ever known. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Brad. Am I talking too much?"

"No, no baby. I love you too. God you were just what I needed." She folded into my arms on the couch and I held her tight, loving her warmth, loving her first sign of vulnerability with me. I almost teared up myself, for it meant she really did love me.

"Love...," I began, "Brad called. He wants you to dress in his favorite skirt and blouse, no undies of course. Are you up to that, shall I tell him you need some rest?"

"Oh God, no. I could use some attention, or actually..., I would love to be used. I just need to relax and this is a good way to do it. Thanks for holding me Connie. By the way," she leaned in and kissed me but just before out lips met she said, "I love you too. Very much. You are never leaving us. I know this sounds wrong, but we own you. You are ours now."

"No, no. I love being owned as you put it. I like it when you guys control me. I have never been more happy in my life. I will do whatever you want, whenever I possibly can." Then our lips met, a fiery kiss that made my nether region began to warm up. God I love this woman.

A few minutes later she came back downstairs wearing Brad's favorite silky blue skirt, and a slightly darker blue blouse. She had fixed her make-up, she wears little as she is beautiful without it. She then sat me down and helped me with a little bit of make-up, something I am not very good at.

Just as she was finishing up in walked Brad, a young man in tow. He is tall, I am told six feet two inches tall. To say he was good looking would be an understatement. Blond hair, Blue eyes, a body that any woman would covet. A strong chest, I learned later he was a runner. His legs are muscular, his stomach flat and sexy as hell. But..., it was obvious that he was very young.

It was Louise that asked, "Who is this, Brad?"

He responded, "This is Jackson. The three firms in the building share the mail room and this young man works there. We have gotten to know each other over lunch a few times. He is a very nice young man."

Louise grabbed her husbands arm. At the time we were getting settled in the living room and Louise said, "Come with me to the kitchen, we need to talk Brad." I learned later exactly what was said. "Love, he looks so young. How old is this kid, and did you mean for me..., or us (meaning me) to have sex with him?"

"Baby, he is young. But I think you could have fun with him."

"Okay, how young is he?"

"Eighteen..., but he is also a virgin. You have often mentioned that you have fantasized about having a virgin." She bit her lip and looked at us out in the living room from the opening to the kitchen. "So, you want this young man to cum in me, hm?"

"Don't you baby?" He said as Louise sauntered out into the living room. We had been talking about Things. Jackson had just graduated High School and was taking a year or two off before college. He was just not sure what he wanted to do with his life. Louise interrupted our conversation, "Jackson. It's Jackson, right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Young man, if you are going to fuck me, quit being so formal. I am Louise, and this is Connie. Connie, I get him first. He is a virgin. I have never had a virgin. You are eighteen, correct?"

Jackson with a blush, "Yes, I am eighteen." I had to stifle a small laugh. A few weeks previously it would have been me blushing, but much had changed.

"Come, into the kitchen Jackson," Louise responded. She then reached out, took his hand and he arose from the couch. Leading him she went into the kitchen. Myself and Brad followed, both of us leaning against the counter to watch as things began to happen. Louise dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his pants. My lover Louise untied his shoes, and removed his socks, leaving him from the waist down with nothing on but his boxers. As this happened Brad wrapped his arm around me, turned my head with his hand and kissed me. Just kissing him makes me wet.

Once free of his pants, his bulge was obvious. I thought to myself that is not a small dick. Finally she pulled the underwear down, and his huge cock sprung free. "Oh my God." Louise exclaimed.

She reached out and began to stroke his cock, he moaned, obviously enjoying her attentions. Looking at us she said, "Uh, Brad, he is even bigger then you." Looking back up at Jackson she asked, "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

He was embarrassed, us watching but his need outweighed is shyness. "Yes..., please."

Louise went to work right in the middle of the kitchen. She removed his boxers and immediately licked the shaft of his cock from it's base to the tip. I leaned into Brad, who started to absentmindedly rub my ass through the sexy shorts I was wearing. He was making me hot. Meanwhile Louise took the tip of his cock into her mouth as she still stroked his huge manhood. Up and down she began to take about half of his cock into her mouth, and I am sure the back of her throat. "Oh..., God. Louise, f-fuck. That is so good. N-never felt that before." Of course he had not, he is a virgin after all.

Suddenly Louise stood up and up to her toes pulled Jackson to her face. Still stroking his cock, their faces close, "Do you want to fuck me Jackson?"

"Yes Mrs...., I mean Louise. I do want to fuck you." With that Louise walked over to one of our favorite spots. The huge oak kitchen table. As she leaned over, her very short skirt exposed her ass. She spread her legs for Jackson and all of us to see. I saw the bush of her pussy, the mound. I realized now it was the last time I would see that bush. We had both decided to shave our pussy's clean. "Come, over here. Take your shirt off." As he walked towards her, she pulled her blouse of exposing her sexy bra. She leaned over the table, spreading her legs even wider. "Come on young man, put your cock inside me."

It was obvious that he was nervous, he walked up to her and his huge cock in his hand sort of against her ass but struggled to find his opening. It was at this point I walked over and moved his hand off of his cock. I grasped it, and put it against her opening, assisting him. "Move back, just a little Louise." Just grasping his large cock had me even hotter.

Louise did as I asked and she moved just enough for his cock to slide into her pussy. "Now fuck her." I said to the nervous young man. To his credit, Jackson started pumping her. He did not know what to do with his hands. "Grab her waist, yes, both hands. Now pump her. Harder or you will never get that big monster into her."

"Oh God," Louise replied. "He is so big. Fuck, he is so big."

I was so wet. Watching him fuck her was as big a turn on as I had ever had. There was, and is, something about this young man's cock going in and out of her pussy that turns me on. Well, in truth, any cock going in and out of her turns me one. But his is huge. As we watched, a hand slipped into the front of my shorts, down into my slit. A finger slid into my wetness, Brad was as turned on as I was.

"Oh my God Louise. Is..., is there a bed. I want..., I want to look at you."

"Okay, baby, let's go." She sort of pushed her way backwards. Jackson started to grab his cloths and it was Brad who said, "You won't need those. Just get upstairs and fuck my wife."

Brad grabbed me and took me into her arms as his wife and her new lover left the room. "God, I am so hot for you Connie. But, I want to watch Louise get fucked. Okay?"

"Of course love, we have all evening." We took a couple of minutes to kiss each other passionately when he suddenly said, out of no where. "I want to have a ceremony. I want Louise and I to marry you. Oh I know it will not be legal, but I want to call you my wife." I leaned into him, yes, I wanted him and Louise for the rest of my life. It was a crazy arrangement, but it was and is what we all three want.

Finally we headed upstairs. As we walked into the bedroom Louise screamed. Apparently their had been a little bit of teaching going on. Jackson had her legs back, almost her feet to her head. He was pounding down into her, their bodies slapping together. "Oh, f-fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Jesus..." Louise said very loudly. "God, c-cumming on your c-cock. Oh fuck yes Jackson."

"May..., may I kiss you Louise?"

Louise pulled him forward, his body came to hers, her legs moving more to the bottom of the bed, her legs spreading even wider. She pulled him to her, their lips met and her legs spread as he began to climb that mountain to his own release. He was fucking her hard, and I could not imagine what it was like to have that young man, and his huge cock pounding me as hard as he was fucking Louise. I also knew it would happen.

Their mouths separated and "Fuck, yes, fuck. God, cumming, cumming on your cock so hard. Yes, fuck yes Jackson... "

"Is..., is it okay... I am going to cum. Cum inside you."

She pulled his face back to her and just before they kissed again, "Cum in me baby. Cum in me. Cum baby." Then their lips locked as he sprayed her insides, a huge load of cum inside her as evidenced by his cum leaking all around his cock, down her legs, into her ass crack. It was an amazing amount of cum, and both I and Brad marveled at how much of a mess was made, both in and on our Louise, and on the bed.

Finally they began to slow and still on his arms, looking down at Louise Jackson said, "Oh God you are so good. Th-thank you for this."

Louise smiled, his huge cock still inside her. "You can stay later..., right?"

"If you guys want..."

"Oh we want...," she said as she gently pushed him off, and out of her. He fell on the bed next to her and that is when Louise said. "Baby," looking at her husband, "Come clean me up, and out. You know the rule, make me cum too." I smiled to myself as I was sure Brad was going to be eating a lot of cum this night. He was game, though, Louise grabbed his hair and drove his face into her pussy as he serviced her. Once again, she came, and I wondered what Jackson thought of Brad cleaning up his cum. He said not a word.

We all sat around the bed at this point, Louise pulled the messy sheets off first and then we put new ones on. We talked of this and that. I am sure Jackson felt a bit uncomfortable, left out a bit, but I attempted to make him feel comfortable. Especially as he was naked, Louise was under blankets, and Brad and I were fully dressed.

Louise was under the covers in the right side of the bed, naked. As we talked I occasionally watched Jackson's cock twitch, eventually it began to once again stand at attention. Sitting next to her was Brad, his hand resting on her torso through the sheets and blankets. I looked over at him and he kept looking at each of us as if he had questions. I asked, "What is it Jackson. I think you are curious about something."

"What's that, Jackson?" Brad inquired. He hesitated, Jackson looking down at his hands. "Come on Jackson? Did we embarrass you..., or perhaps, I don't know... Is this all too much for you?"

He finally spoke. "Oh God no... I guess..., I don't understand how you got so lucky Mr. G." My lover Brad, leaned over and kissed his wife as he reached across the bed grasping my arm. "I mean, two beautiful women. I am not sure I could share the way you do."

"It's not up to me, they are both..., my ladies, independent. They do what they want. If Louise had not wanted to..., well, fuck you..., then she would have just said no."

He appeared thoughtful for a minute, then he responded. "So..., you are all, I don't know..., free agents? Do what you want?"

Brad responded, "I guess yes. But truthfully, the ladies more then me. They fuck other men, I am not complaining, and I have the pair of them." Louise pulled him to her with that response and then kissed her husband.

"For now... That might change. But, as you put it we are free agents." Louise said.

This is when I interrupted because I wanted to make one thing clear. "I am not a free agent. I do..., I fuck who they want me to. Brad and Louise make those decisions. I love them, but they are in

charge."

They both looked at me and I could see they were a bit surprised. When Louise said she and Brad owned me, it just felt right. I wanted her to really understand that. It was Louise that spoke first. "Really? I mean Connie, do you mean that?" The truth was I am theirs. I love them both, and love having them control certain aspects of my life.

"Wow. I mean..., wow." Was my husband Brad's response.

I looked at all three of them and said, "I do what they want. I am Brad's and Louse's love slave," I giggled as I said this realizing how absurd it sounded. I continued, "It so turns me on. I will service, fuck..., whomever they tell me to. And I love it."

For some reason I looked over at Louise, then Brad and asked, "Do you guys want me to fuck Louise's new boy toy?" We all laughed at that, except Jackson of course. A bit embarrassed, but I could see the attraction, the sudden need for me in his eyes. God this young man is hot.

"Yeah, I think he needs another pussy." Louise said.

Brad said in response to that, "Yeah, pick her up. The room at the end of the hall."

Naked, he quickly picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. As we neared the door I said to

him, "I can't wait to have you inside me. Are your ready?" He gently placed me on the floor next to the bed.

"Undress for me Connie."

I reached up, and wrapped my arms around him. The man is tall and he had to sort of help me as I brought my lips to his. We kissed ardently, almost as if lovers. I was already needing his cock inside me. Breaking our clutch, I quickly undressed and he once again picked me up and dropped me onto my bed. "Oh, are we wanting something Jackson?" Without a word he climbed onto the bed next to me. I reached down and began to stroke his already rigid manhood. We once again kissed. I had never had a cock as big as his, so I suddenly realized I wanted to control the penetration. "Can I climb on top of you Jackson? "

Without a word he lay back and I straddled him. His cock is so big that I had to go up on one knee, grasp his cock and place it at my opening. Slowly I slid down on his member. I was very wet, but even so I had a very difficult time getting my body to slide down on his manhood. I leaned forward bringing my face close to his I slowly manipulated his cock into my very wet and narrow pussy. "Oh God, your pussy is so tight."

I moaned. His cock is very big. As big a cock as I have or probably will ever have inside me. I leaned into his face, bringing my lips to his. "Kiss me..., kiss me Jackson." His hands at his side, sort of stiff, he brought his mouth to mine. I grabbed his wrists and wrapped one, then the other arm around me. He was learning to kiss. Apparently Louise in the short time they were together, had apparently taught him well.

Breaking our kiss I said, "Grab my ass. Hold me in place. Now fuck up into me. Harder and harder. I don't know if you can get all of your cock into me, but you can sure try." He took me at my word and grasped my ass and then began to slowly stab his cock up into me. God, it was like being fucked by a baseball bat. Hard as a rock, and as of yet he still could not get his huge member into my small body. I kissed him passionately, leaning forward on my arms, folded next to him on either side.

I think he was trying to hold back, to not hurt me. But I wanted his cock in me all the way. I know it's crazy, but I just wanted to prove I am as good a fuck as Louise. I was going to ask him to do me doggy but just then Brad walked in the room. "Oh, that looks hot. Enjoying that big cock inside you there Connie."

I turned to my lover Brad and said, "Oh..., God yes. Fuck his cock feels so good."

He responded, "Baby you look so hot. Watching that rod slide up into you is such a turn on."

At this point I went up to a sitting position and some how his cock just slid the rest of the way into me. I had never been so filled before and it felt incredible. "Ohhhh," I moaned as my lover, the man I now considered at least my fiance, watched me. It was so hot, and I knew, and I know, the rest of our lives will be very interesting. "Why aren't you w-with Louise...?" I asked. Still pumping up and down on Jackson's cock. My hands on my breasts, I squeezed my nipples hard. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm.

"Louise forgot... Matt is visiting tonight so I left them alone. Matt is having his way with Louise," as he said this he winked at me.

"Come here.., baby. Kiss me while I cum on Jackson's cock. God it feels so good, so good..." Brad walked over and moved my right hand from my right breast. He began to squeeze it as he leaned in and placed his mouth against mine. His tongue probed my mouth and I began to bounce a little bit more forcefully on Jackson's cock. It was a good kiss, but I could not concentrate on that kiss. Our lips parted and I once again leaned forward. Looking in Jackson's eyes I said, "Do me doggy. Fuck me like a bitch."

Brad told me later he was a bit surprised at my words, but he also said it turned him on. He finally said something as we managed to get into position. "Fuck her good, Jackson. Break her in with that big dick of yours. Work her hard..." I guess in response to my words Brad decided to make comments in kind. Jackson took him at his word. As soon as his cock slipped into me, he began to fuck me very hard. He was learning, he grabbed my waist, very firmly, holding me in place so he could pound his cock into me.

12