The Great Blizzard of 1967

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

"Joyce!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Gawddamit! I do! Henry can't get it up anymore. But I'm still up for a good ride. Want to try me out?"

Her hand slipped up my thigh and bumped against my cock. I glanced around the room. For the most part, we were being ignored... Just two old farts recalling their better days.

I let my fingers rotate down pushing the material of her dress between her legs. I squeezed her pussy.

"You still like your nipples sucked and nibbled on?"

Through her thick spectacles, her eyes took on a dreamy look.

"I can't count the times I came while Henry and I were fucking and I thought about us fucking slow and you sucking my nipples."

"So, you thought about me while fucking your husband?"

"You know when I really thought about you? It was when Henry and I 69ed. I would recall us laying head to toe licking and kissing each other." She shivered, wrapping her arms over her chest.

"You tasted amazing! Your pussy was wet and creamy. The smell was just...mind blowing!"

"We must have 69ed for hours. Your cock would soften and I'd suck it hard again. Your tongue in my pussy was...!"

"Auntie Joyce! Uncle Joel! Can I refresh your drinks?"

We both jumped, as though we were caught in flagrant delicto. In a way, we were.

"Yes dear! Thank you. Joel, you want another?"

I nodded and handed the niece my glass. I watched as her full hips swayed as she moved away from us. Joyce slapped my thigh.

"You dirty old man!"

"I'm guilty! Sue me!"

"If you came in a girl that young, you would make a baby." She paused. "Just like you did in me."

I turned and looked at her. She stared back unflinching.

"So how is Jennifer doing?"

"She's fine! Two kids and one on the way. Woman can't stop having babies!"

"Just like her mother! You and Henry had four."

"Henry and I had three," Joyce said quietly. "I have to pee. I hope this bathroom is better than the one you had."

Joyce grabbed her cane and levered herself up using my thigh. When I tried to stand and help her, she waved me off.

***

The next morning, we ate breakfast in bed naked. We were comfortable with our nakedness. Having sex added a layer of familiarity. We made small talk about the weather, the family, and her relationship with her husband.

Joyce stood and walked to the window. "It's a fucking winter wonderland out there! As far as you can see, it's snow covered. And the air is so clear!"

I stood and walked over to where she leaned on the windowsill. I leaned over and kissed her back.

"It's like there's nobody in the world except you and I, Joyce." I kissed down her back, ending at her ass. I kissed each cheek.

"Mmmm! That feels good! Let's fuck right here, staring out at the beauty of this winter wonderland. Mother Nature has given us this interlude. Let's use it."

I lined my cock up with her hole and slid in. I knew her pussy better now. I knew what she wanted, how fast I should go, when to go faster.

She gasped as I took long low strokes. I'd bottom out against her cervix and then pull back until the head of my cock was just covered by her wet engorged cunt lips. Her large ass framed her hole. Her pussy hair was wet and matted against her labia.

"Does that feel good, sis?"

"God yes! Don't stop! Smack my ass! Smack it hard!"

I raised my hand and brought it down hard.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes! Do it again!"

I did! Repeatedly. A foam began to build around her hole. It covered my cock and transferred to my pubic hair. "You should see how wet you are! Your pussy is foaming!"

"It's your cock! Your incredible pussy satisfying cock!"

We came together, groaning and whimpering, overcome by the intensity of our orgasms. Joyce turned and sat on the windowsill. She wrapped her legs around my waist, leaned forward and kissed me.

"It feels weird kissing you."

"What the fuck!"

"No! No," I laughed as she tried to push me away. "I meant you are one of the adults and my sister. It just seems weird kissing you."

"And it doesn't feel weird fucking your sister? Move! I need to clean up. How much do you cum anyway? I'm overflowing!"

Again, she used her big winter coat as a robe and padded to the bathroom down the hall. When she came back, she said she ran into a lady from another room. The woman said she was alone and would welcome some company. Her husband was trapped at work like tens of thousands of others. However, she had some reefer if we were interested.

After I cleaned up, we grabbed a couple of beers, I poured some brandy in a glass and went visiting. My cousin put on a pair of my boxers and wore her winter coat

Her name was Emma. I never got her age. However, she was White and kicking the hell out of 50. She was as tall as Joyce but thin and angular. She wore a non-descript faded knee length cotton robe and cloth slippers.

Her rat's nest of red brown hair was heavily shot with grey. I would put her hairstyle as "Just got out of bed" chic. She had the rheumy eyes and sallow skin of a heavy drinker.

The reefer was the bomb! We toked, drank the beers, and took turns sipping from the water glass of brandy. I was sitting on the bed pleasantly buzzed while the women sat at the narrow table. Emma had her legs crossed with one ankle on her a knee.

We had one of those pointless meandering conversations that you only have when you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or, in our case, both. Emma was careless about how she sat. As twisted and turned, I would get a glimpse of a hairy pussy. After two days of Joyce and I fucking and sucking, I was surprised when I got a chubby. Emma caught me looking.

"Boy you'll go blind if you keep trying to peep under my robe."

"Pull it up so I don't have to peep," my alcohol/reefer high encouraged me to say.

"Your wife wouldn't like that."

Joyce and never understood what prevented us from correcting her, but we did not.

"Go ahead and pull it up if you want."

There were a few minutes of conversation. The jist of it was Emma wanted to be sure that it was ok with Joyce if she did it. Finally, she just hiked it up.

Emma was thin and tall. Handling heavy boxes at work kept me in decent shape. My two arms together were probably larger than her thighs. However, she had this large hairy meaty pussy. The lips poked through her hairy mat like the exaggerated lips on a clown.

I was high enough to be bold. I dropped to my knees between the bed and the table. I'm not sure if it was her slow reflexes or her willingness, but before she could react, I was between her boney thighs, my tongue probing her hole.

She grabbed my head with both of her hands. She rocked back against the wall with the chair supporting her on one side. I tried to climb into her wet pussy head first, my tongue leading the way.

"Oh shit! You pussy eating motherfucker!"

My hands were on her thighs for support and she held my head in a death grip. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joyce get up and sidled behind and around me. She leaned over the back of Emma's chair and unbuttons her robe.

I glanced up. Joyce pulled back Emma's robe exposing her surprisingly large breasts. They sat on her chest like two large cream colored melons. The stems of those melons were her coral raisin like nipples. They were hard as rocks.

***

I watched Joyce came back across the room. She seemed to be leaning heavier on her cane than she was earlier. A few people stopped her and she chatted with them. Finally, she broke free and came across the room to where I'm sitting. I watch her long dress switch about her full hips. Her hair was iron grey. Her heavily lined face showed character. She had freshened her lipstick. I thought the lipstick was a little too red for her complexion.

She sat down heavily next to me and casually patted my thigh.

"Do you remember Emma?"

A broad smile spreads across her too red lips. I can see her eyes twinkle through her thick glasses.

"Yes! Yes, I do," she breathed.

***

I'm not like that," Emma moaned as Joyce pulled on one nipple.

"Neither am I," Joyce said. But my...husband and I decided this was like the end of the world. The old rules don't apply.

She leaned over the chair and took one of Emma's nipples in her mouth. Emma thrust forward hard into my face. One hand left my head and covered the back of Joyce's head as she sucked Emma's tit. For several minutes, the only sounds in the room were moans, groans and the sounds of wet pussy being licked.

I used my hand to spread the lips of Emma's pussy. Her clit stood out in all its, pink glory. Her thin hips trembled as I flicked her hard clit with the tip of my tongue. A thin clear liquid ran through her cleft and over her starfish.

At some point, neither Joyce or I were sure of the logistics, I was standing next to Emma getting my dick sucked. She was doing a hell of a job with lots of tongue action and deep throating. The combination of alcohol and refer kept me hard but prevented me from cumming. With one hand, I was mauling one of her hanging jugs.

Joyce was on her knees between Emma's legs. With one hand, she balanced herself on the floor while the fingers of the other were buried in Emma's cunt. I could look down and see Joyce's tongue dancing on our hostess' clit.

Emma came repeatedly. Her body shook like a dog with fleas. The hem of her robe was soaked with her juices.

The three of us had settled into a rhythm. I had one hand behind Emma's head, basically mouth fucking her. Her tongue was circling my cock head, with saliva running out of the corners of her mouth. My sister's head was moving up and down and side to side as she licked and sucked Emma's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum." Emma's orgasm was explosive and loud.

. Her head shot forward burying my cock deep in her throat. I recall I could feel it flex as her gag response kicked in. I came, shooting my load down her throat. It all came up as her gag reflex sent her into a coughing fit, spewing spit and cum over me and Joyce.

Just before that happened, she thrust her hips hard against my sister's head and came, cursing and moaning. Joyce told me later she took her swollen clit in her teeth without biting. She said the sharp edge of teeth increased the sensitivity and the orgasm. Don't ask me how she knew

***

A soft sheen of sweat broke out on Joyce's forehead. she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"You know, that was the first time I ever ate a woman."

"You could have fooled me. You dove in like a pro."

Joyce grabbed me shoulder with one liver spotted hand. She shook it as she laughed. "Well, Henry did it to me all of the time so I knew what I liked. So, I just did that to her."

***

I stumbled back and collapsed on the bed. Joyce stood, leaned over and French kissed Emma for a long moment. Her handed kneaded her breast. Emma gripped Joyce's ass squeezing it. It was the first time I watched two women go at it.

The Joyce stepped back from Emma. They looked at each other for a long moment. Then Joyce sat next to me. I watched Emma recover as I lay on my back catching my breath. First her eyes opened and she stared at the ceiling then she raised up slightly and looked down at Joyce and me.

Joyce was licking the head, restoring life to my semi hard cock. She was on her knees on the bed with her ass pointing toward Emma. Emma watched for a few minutes. Then she got up and knelt behind my sister. Joyce told me later she tongued her ass first then licked down and began sucking on her pussy lips.

Joyce stopped sucking me and looked back over shoulder.

"I thought you weren't like that."

"I'm not but I know what I like. I decided to return the favor."

***

"Tell me true, you ever do anything like that again?"

"No, I ain't no dyke. It was just that one time. You know it was like one of them end of the world pictures, like 'Panic in Year Zero' or some shit like that. You make your own rules."

"So," I teased, "you never got that urge again?"

"No!" Her face changed, looking shame faced as the older people would say. "There was that one other time but that don't really count."

"Uh Huh," I said, "so you developed a taste for pussy after Emma." I lowered my voice and whispered the last.

Joyce lightly punched my shoulder. "You old reprobate! If it hadn't been for you, I never would have known what it was."

"Are you going to tell me about it?"

"I am not! It ain't none of your business anyway!"

"Be like that then! But I remember what a freak you were during that storm. I can just imagine what you did later."

"You remember what we did after Emma and I did our thing?"

I was hard again with absolutely no chance of cumming anytime soon. I recalled something I saw in an 8mm stag film. I had Joyce lay on her belly on the bed and Emma lay on top of Joyce. Then I got behind them. I stroked a couple of times in Emma. Then I squatted a little and slipped it into Joyce and repeated. I went back and forth.

"Boy, where you learn this shit from," Emma hissed as I slipped out of her and into Joyce. Their pussies were amazingly different. Emma's felt longer, dryer. While Joyce was juicier.

Joyce groaned as I slipped my cock in her and slow fucked her. I looked down and saw Emma's hand slide between her and Joyce. She rubbed and fingered her pussy.

I switched back and forth from fucking Emma's long skinny pussy to Joyce's fat tight one. As she pushed up to meet my down thrusts, Emma would risk rolling off. Eventually she wrapped her arms around Joyce and played with her tits.

"Fuck that feels good! Don't stop"

"You greedy bitch! He needs to fuck me too"

"Why I got to be a bitch," Joyce groaned thrusting back against me behind her.

Both women were fingering themselves now Their heads were turned to the side and they were kissing. I could see their tongues dancing outside of their mouths.

***

"I ain't done nothing like that before or since then," Joyce said.

I leaned close and whispered, "But you did eat someone else's pussy?"

That earned me another playful punch in the shoulder.

"Hush! Here comes Jennifer."

I looked up and saw a carbon copy of my sister at 30 coming across the room. Jennifer, Jenny, was 40 and very pregnant. Her belly was like a large watermelon stuffed under her maternity dress. She had the classic wide legged, sway backed walk of women in the advanced stages of pregnancy.

"Hello Uncle Joel! Mother! I know you aren't drinking. You know what the doctor said!"

Joyce turned to me and faked whispering under her breath. "She was much nicer when she was younger. Now she thinks I'm her child."

I popped up to offer her my seat. She waved me off. She stood over us in the classic stand of the expectant mother, her hand cradling her belly. I had a flashback to a time 7 month after The Blizzard. Joyce was 7 months pregnant when she told me Jennifer was probably my baby.

"What do you want this time, Jenny?"

"Well, Uncle Joel, we got one of each so this one is a jump ball."

The three of us shared a laugh. Then Jenny excused herself.

"Do you ever plan on telling her I may be her father?"

"No need in that. None of her babies came out with two heads, three eyes, or acting like an asshole."

***

Again, the logistics fail me, but at some point they turned into a 69 with Emma on top. I stepped behind her and slid my cock into her very loose, very wet pussy! I stroked hard. I got several pussy farts as I stroked. Under her Joyce was alternating licking Emma's pussy and letting my cock slide along her tongue.

I came hard, pumping Emma's long tight pussy full. Or as full as I could after cumming so much in the past few days. I fell on my back next to them and they continued eating each other out until the both came. They rolled on their backs next to me. Exhausted. The room stank of sex.

"Ya'll had better leave. At some point, they'll get the roads cleared and my husband will come home. The last thing I need is for him to walk in and catch me with my head buried between Joyce's thighs and you fucking me."

We dressed, said our good byes, and started back to my place. Joyce stopped at the phone in the hall and called her husband. He told her he got the car dug and was going to come and get her.

We hurried into my kitchenette. She put on her heavily wrinkled but now dry clothes. She wanted to clean up but was not sure if there was time. We stood in the middle of my kitchenette hugging and kissing.

"Sis, you were amazing!" I cupped her ass and squeezed.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she said with a wry smile. "And I'll have to stop calling you my "little" brother." She cupped my flaccid tool.

The bell rang stopping our mutual admiration and groping session before it turned into a full on fucking session. Henry was downstairs. He could not park so she had to come down. Before she left, she looked and me, kiss me on the cheek and smiled.

"We can never tell anybody about this." I nodded my assent.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12