The Great Charity Gala

Story Info
4 rich girls get lost naked in the forest.
5.1k words
3.6
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

Every year a great charity gala was held in support of the fine arts, this was an unprecedented event in which funds were raised to sponsor the most prominent artists of that locality, as well as the museum of modern art where much of that work would be exhibited for a whole year, many of those works were part of the great gala that would be held that weekend in a secluded enclosure that in another time, had been the mansion of a prosperous industrial magnate in the area and who had left in his will that the property would become part of the heritage of a foundation created by him, had been the mansion of a prosperous industrial magnate of the area and who had left in his will that this property would become part of the patrimony of a foundation created by himself years before, precisely to promote the fine arts and all kinds of charitable events, for the various charities that used to carry out the patronages of the ladies of the high society of that locality.

This property was located a few kilometers from the city in the middle of an extensive forest, which was a natural reserve considered as a patrimony of the locality and conserved by a foundation dedicated to ecology.

The previous Thursday Samantha, a high society girl, had arranged with three of her friends to go that afternoon to the boutique of a prestigious designer who had made elegant dresses for them for that long-awaited night.

Samantha was the first to arrive a little early to the appointment, which was at 4:00 pm, the receptionist guided her to a waiting room where a bottle of champagne was waiting for her, which had already been put to cool. By the time the first glass was poured, her 3 friends were arriving, Holly, Lucy and Michelle, the 4 girls were in their last year of college and had been friends since childhood, all of them had grown up in an environment full of privileges and although each of them studied a different career, their bonds of friendship had become over the years a true sisterhood.

Samantha was a beautiful brunette with shoulder-length hair, athletic and of medium height with a very sociable and cheerful character, a somewhat spoiled and sometimes willful girl, but always willing to give her all for the people she cared about.

Holly had light brown hair and had a complexion a little "full" to use a euphemism, she was very attractive and long-legged and beautifully lush, her personality was a little reserved with those who did not know, which made her give an impression of haughtiness and some pride to others outside her environment.

Lucy was a pretty redhead with blue eyes, with a smile of childish charm and whose expression of sweetness had guaranteed her to get everything she wanted in this life, her character was very docile and it was practically impossible not to fall in love with her adorable and attractive natural charm.

Michelle on the other hand was a beautiful blonde, owner of a mischievous girlish expression, her nature a little shy and sweet-natured, she had received a somewhat conservative education based on the values and tradition of one of the most important families of that city. This did not detract from her great generosity towards other less fortunate people, as had been instilled in her family.

Once the four friends had gathered and were enjoying a glass of champagne after settling in the intimacy of that lavish boutique, which consisted of a room equipped with a living room and large mirrors where the wealthy female clientele attending the boutique, could try on the creations of the famous designer Diana Gautier.

The employees of the boutique had brought down 4 large and exclusive dresses made to measure for each of these privileged cuties, they were left alone to try on the dresses and if necessary to make the final adjustments in search of perfection, the impatient Lucy was the first to get ready to get into her dress, She undressed right there in the living room when Diana's assistants came out and did not let go of her champagne glass at all, she only wore her heels and a lovely black lace bra, due to the low cut of the dresses it was necessary to dispense with the bra, Michelle reprimanded Lucy at that moment for her impatience and lack of modesty, typical of a ladies of her position.

"What's the matter, it's just the four of us! Don't be such a prude! You'd better help me into my dress, that would be more useful than your ridiculous and unnecessary nun's sermons!" - Lucy exclaimed.

Once inside those ball gowns, the 4 of them were amazed at the perfection in every detail of the manufacture, it was very easy to get in and out of them, as well as having a perfect fit and elegantly highlighting the graceful physical attributes of each of them.

The bottom of each dress was wide, subtly reminiscent of those sumptuous gowns worn by Queen Marie Antoinette at the height of her splendor in the palace of Versailles.

The big day had arrived and one by one they were arriving at the venue looking with an elegance and sumptuousness worthy of any empress of centuries past.

Samantha, who had arrived last of the 4 friends, made a slight mistake when choosing the lingerie, she had put on a light and sophisticated black strapless lingerie made of fine lace, which protruded from the neckline when she made certain movements. Michelle was the one who noticed this and immediately told her privately what was going on with her attire.

Soon both girls made their way to one of the farthest rooms of the gala, Samantha stepped out of the dress and quickly removed that elegant and well-fitting black lace garment, keeping only the stockings, garter belt and her high heels, once she found herself naked in that room with her friend, Samantha Joked a little about how good it would feel to be a little naughty that night.

"Can you imagine if I came back to the party like that!" -Samantha said in a joking tone.

"Don't talk nonsense Samantha! It would be an immense embarrassment for you to present yourself naked in public, I would die if something like that happened!" -Michelle replied and kept talking to her.

"Don't be like that! I was just kidding!" -Samantha replied.

"It's not worthy of a lady to make that kind of jokes! Come on, stop strutting around we have to get back to the gala!" said Michelle.

It was Michelle who helped her back inside her dress and wrapped the delicate lace garment in a discreet bag, as she left the room she asked one of the maids at the event, to take that package to the checkroom and place it next to a black coat that had the number 9 tab on it.

The maid nodded and diligently went immediately to comply with that order.

The evening went on amidst somewhat vain conversations with intellectual touches and the typical feminine frivolities of girls her age.

They had been drinking champagne and standing for some hours, due mainly to feminine vanity, it was notorious that dresses looked better that way, and neither wanted to lose an iota of her majesty if she took a seat. By 2:00 a.m. Lucy and Holly, who had been drinking very merrily and splendidly, were beginning to feel a little dizzy, not to mention that all that drinking had already cycled through the girls' bodies.

The four friends had contained their bodily functions, because Diana the designer, being so attached to the canons of the attire of the monarchy of past centuries, had not noticed the detail that the dress was an impediment to go to the bathroom and it had to be removed to fulfill that function, or failing that, to do it the same way the ladies of the European aristocracy would do in the gardens of the palace of Versailles, fortunately she had succeeded in making them to enter and leave them very easily.

The pressure was becoming a problem for the girls and very late they realized that they would have to be out of their dresses to go to the bathroom, which was unthinkable in the ladies' room of the enclosure, which was full of ladies of high society waiting their turn to use the facilities, it would have been also severely uncomfortable and impractical to undress in the bathroom and leave on the floor so elegant and expensive clothes.

The matter of the bathroom had become a matter of urgent necessity to be attended to and the toleration of their bodies could wait no longer!

Therefore, the four friends headed for the solitary garden area, they were moving away from the house so as not to be seen by the inconvenience of any unexpected glance.

They were already at a prudent distance from the party and the lights of the enclosure were a small point that could be seen in the distance, with great haste Lucy was the first to get out of her dress to adopt a position in which she could urinate, although due to her alcoholic state and how slippery the wet grass was becoming, she tripped over the top of the dress that accidentally got stuck in her ankles, in the fall the beautiful redhead would end up urinating on herself. The other friends once out of their dresses, were careful not to slip on the lawn, and did the same once their panties were down, for Samantha it had been easier, for once out of her dress she was naked except for her heels, thigh high black stockings attached to her garter belt and the jewelry she was wearing.

Samantha being closer to Lucy, was the first to go and lift her friend up, Lucy was a little dizzy and confused from the fall.

"Why am I wet!" -Lucy asked confused.

"You slipped on your dress and have wet everything in your path!" -Michelle replied.

Lucy was on her knees and saw that she had wet her panties, her legs and worse. A good part of her dress was wet too, she within her drunkenness, started crying.

"I can't go back to the party like this!" -Sowled Lucy as in her anger she threw away her wet panties, she felt pathetic and immensely frustrated conjugating with the helplessness that overwhelmed her. Holly and Michelle, once they finished, put on their panties and ran to comfort Lucy amidst the darkness and wet grass.

Through tears running down her makeup, Lucy said that this was the worst thing that had ever happened to her. She perhaps shouldn't have said that, for the worst was just ahead behind her and her three unsuspecting friends.

There was barking, very loud barking, Holly turned her eyes in the direction of the barking and noticed dogs running towards them and coming dangerously close.

"Run! Run for your lives, we're being attacked by dogs!"

The 4 friends reacted instinctively and ran in panic not caring about anything except lifting Lucy to safety.

They ran for several minutes without realizing that they had run deep into the forest in a direction unknown to them, they stopped to catch their breath when they thought they didn't hear the dogs barking. They did not know that these dogs were part of the security of the enclosure and a possible oversight by the manager who had not locked the cage door properly a few hours earlier resulted in their escape. The dogs stopped chasing the girls, because they sniffed the fresh urine that was on the clothes that Lucy had taken off, this allowed the four friends to run away unharmed, although they had also left their clothes behind, which would begin the most unusual adventure that these four girls had lived until then.

Deep in the forest the four friends were trying to recover from the terrible scare that had made them run in terror, Lucy and Holly's drunkenness was gone due to the fright they felt when they experienced the recent events, once their breathing had normalized and they felt how the cool night air caressed their bodies with subtlety, the girls felt their blood run cold as they realized that they had left their clothes behind and that everything was getting unusually worse, as they realized that not only were they naked, there was also the terrifying situation of being lost in the middle of the forest.

Michelle was the first to be shocked, due to her demure upbringing, she found it unheard of and degrading to be without their clothes in the middle of nowhere

"Our dresses!"-she exclaimed full of fear.

"We are naked!" -She wept bitterly.

This was a harsh reality check for these four friends, who only minutes before were decked out in elegant and expensive gowns, sipping champagne in the opulence of their privileged and secure environment, now two of them were completely naked, save for the jewelry and garters they still had on and the torn stockings. Holly and Michelle still had their panties and garter belts on, their breasts were exposed, as the dresses they wore minutes before were designed at the top to comfortably accommodate the breasts without the need for a bra. Except for Samantha's, who due to her large D-cup breasts, felt the need to better shield them, fearing that one was going to accidentally pop out of the dress's plunging neckline, the delicate garment gave her a sense of security, even if the lace of her lingerie would peek out once she was at the gala, so she must have dispensed with it without guessing, hours later she would be naked and lost in a forest.

"We must go back!" -Samantha exclaimed.

"And go back naked to the party!" -Michelle said through tears.

The dogs must have ripped our dresses to shreds by now and maybe that gave us a chance to escape." -Holly replied.

"I'm not showing up at the party like that with my boobs exposed!" -She added indignantly.

"We should at least wait until the guests have left and then we can go home, but... In which direction should we walk back?" -Asked Holly pointing to the darkness of the panorama around them.

As the four of them cried and counted the damage, they saw how running through the brush had caused them to lose their shoes and almost completely destroyed their stockings, which barely covered their legs. None of them could believe what they were going through.

Michelle was so mortified, she felt so humiliated and there was in her a feeling of impotence and a certain resentment towards Lucy, who if she had not drunk so much, nor had not had that accident, the four of them would have returned to their dresses and would already be on their way home, but it was something she kept to herself, since Lucy was her friend and they were together in this disgrace, she felt totally ashamed, but it was a shared shame, after all they were like sisters.

Samantha with tear filled eyes became aware of her recent nudity and her helplessness to do anything about it, she saw that Holly and Michelle still had their panties on, she had not noticed through the darkness of the night that her friends lace panties, were partially ripped due to the same weeds that had finished off their stockings.

When they ran out of tears. Holly, who had the most sense of anyone in the group, was the one who showed some leadership.

"Let's just accept that we're naked! And that we're in this together!" -Holly said.

"We can't help it anymore. Now we have to go home!" -She added.

"Sure, it's so easy when you still have your panties covering your ass and cunt! While Lucy and I have nothing to cover ourselves with - we're actually nude!" -Samantha exclaimed with some bitterness in her voice.

Michelle still filled with embarrassment and frustration, didn't know how to respond, in other circumstances she would have reacted faster.

Holly felt a bit aggrieved by Samantha's comment.

"It's not my fault I wore panties before I came over here, now that's the problem!" -Holly exclaimed in annoyance.

As her hands stretched the fragile lace that made up her panties and before she enunciated any words to relinquish her tiny lace panties to Samantha, they snapped, as they were barely held in place by fragile threads that had burst. Holly was now unintentionally as naked as Lucy and Samantha.

"See, now I'm completely exposed too, I'm just as naked as you!" -Holly shouted angrily. Even if it was never her intention to tear the only garment that covered her, the damage was done and it was a secret she would take to her grave.

The 4 girls were stunned by this, Michelle was extremely nervous and was immersed in a severe dilemma, for her the most important thing was her friends, but also her training based on modesty and good manners, plus her natural shyness were putting a brake on her generosity, she did not hide her severe conflict with nudity, when it was her first time after her prom at the age of 18, a peculiar sex session with her boyfriend happened after making sure all the lights were turned off in the room and once the night was over, she ran from the bed to the bathroom wrapped in a sheet with clear intentions of getting dressed, for her it was extremely difficult to be naked in front of someone else.

But her friends mattered more now, she could give her panties to one of them, but that would bring a problem with the other two friends and she was not able to make distinctions, for to give her panties to one, would be unfair to the others, so Michelle got up and with a movement to remove the delicate lace panties that separated her from the total nudity in which her friends were, they were torn as soon as Michelle pulled them by the waistband to remove them. She had not noticed that the fine lace with which they had been crafted was seriously resented with the severe and rough rubbing of the weeds, which had torn and damaged them, leaving them in place by just a few threads.

Michelle at that moment felt liberated, as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders, at that moment she realized that all these years she had been very afraid to be free, now she was naked, but there was a compelling reason to be naked, she did it for the great affection she had for her friends, for whom she would give everything and somehow, she had done so by giving up her only article of clothing.

None of the 4 thought that a few more minutes of walking in that forest and anyway the only two panties in the group would have disappeared, it was like some kind of joke of fate, which had been thwarted by Holly and Michelle's generous attitude.

Samantha's anger had disappeared as quickly as it had come, She was surprised and extremely touched by Holly and Michelle's action, she never expected her friends to give up the only possession they had left, so that she and Lucy wouldn't feel any less. Her hands went to the remains of her stockings, which she removed and then as she removed her garter belt she said:

"If we are to be naked, we will be naked together, the four of us, as equals!"

Lucy, Holly and Michelle also removed their garter belts and the remnants of the stockings that were still on their legs.

This strengthened that bond of sisterhood that had united them for years, they had already gone through the fear, the frustration, the anger, the crying and now once they accepted their nakedness, they felt more united, the four of them tightened in a group hug. Sometimes losing is winning. And that night they had lost all their clothes and were lost in an unknown place, but they had each other, they knew they could count on the strength of being as a group and that gave them the strength to walk adrift for a few more minutes.

It had been a few hours since they got lost, they were tired and the four friends made themselves comfortable as best they could, snuggling together so they wouldn't get cold while they tried to sleep.

In the morning they woke up and noticed the ravages that had been done on their faces by the tears shed shortly after losing their clothes, all their makeup had run off and they only managed to laugh among themselves and proposed to each other in a kind of contest of who looked more pathetic as they walked to get out of the forest.

They spent hours walking through the vastness of that forest reserve, the four friends no longer missed the clothes they had lost hours before. They would even joke with each other about Samantha's big boobs or Holly's Brazilian wax, who would immediately comment on Lucy's reddish bush, which was very well delineated and Lucy would reply about how the round buttocks of the other three bounced free as they walked.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers
12