The Great Erotic Outdoors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I'm cumming, oh god yes!" She screamed and went flat as her legs went weak. She rolled over onto her back, her large tits flattening, but still appearing extremely large. She grabbed Kyle's cock and pulled it back into her pussy. Kyle held her hips up so he could stay on his knees while he fucked her. Nadine was still moaning as she reached up above her head and started stroking Brads average sized cock, occasionally licking the head. Brad was soon pushed over the edge and his cock sprayed cum all over Nadine's face and tits.

Brad lounged near Nadine's face. Brad's softening cock was still touching her cheek, as Kyle continued to pump into Brad's wife. Nadine was at maximum arousal. Her mouth was open and her tongue stuck out as her eyes rolled back in her head. Kyle could feel her pussy pulsing on his ultra-hard cock as she started to orgasm.

"Cum Kyle, fuck me, cum," She screamed.

Kyle felt himself approaching climax and tried to pull out hoping to spray his load all over Nadine, but she wrapped her long legs around him and wouldn't release him. He started spurting deep inside of her.

"Fuck, god your hot Nadine," He groaned as he filled up her sopping pussy.

Once he was done Kyle laid back his head thumping. Brad passed him the bottle of whiskey and he took a swig as he laid there naked in the sun.

"How much longer will you be out here Kyle?" Asked Brad.

"It is about a month and a half until I get to the end," answered Kyle.

"Maybe I'll meet you there," said Nadine smiling at him and rubbing her dainty slender foot on his bare thigh.

"That would be nice," Kyle smirked.

After they regained their wits, they cleaned up camp and Kyle went north up the trail and Nadine and Brad went south back to their car.

"Happy anniversary," Kyle yelled to them as they parted ways.

They waved back at him and Nadine lifted her sports bra flashing a single large tit at him. Kyle shook his head smiling.

As he hiked north, Kyle began wondering what adventures the great outdoors would offer him next.

12