The Great Erotic Outdoors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swam after them and soon realized they were swimming directly for the waterfall. The three naked beauties disappeared into the waterfall and it took a moment for Kyle to process before he did the same and came to cave on the other side.

Inside the cave was lit by several lanterns and blankets were laid out in layers covering most of the floor of the cave. The women were all drying off with towels and they handed him one as he got out of the water. Kyle dried off and the the women all lounged on the blankets. After he dried off the women beckoned to him. Soon, they were all cuddling on the blanket covered floor of the cave.

"So, you live here? What does that mean?" Kyle asked.

"Well not all the time; just during the summer," answered Theresa ringing the water out her brown hair onto a towel, her big brown eyes reflecting the lantern light back at Kyle.

"We are all graduate students studying botany and this is how we spend our summers," said Melody laying her head on his chest and running a finger up and down his stomach.

"We study a little, but mainly we just swim, hike, and tempt passing men and women," laughed April her blue eyes sparkling.

"It sounds like paradise," responded Kyle.

"It might be with someone like you around," said April nuzzling his neck.

"It is tempting, but I still have more than 400 miles to go," smiled Kyle.

"We can be very persuasive," said Theresa straddling him as she did.

"Hmm," grunted Kyle smiling up at her. She bent over and her perky tits brushed against his chest. She kissed him deeply on the mouth.

Kyle felt the hands of the other two women start to stroke his cock and balls. Theresa continued to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her pulled her close to him as their tongues explored each other's mouths. It didn't take long for his cock to become fully erect again and he felt the women line it up with Theresa's wet cunt as she thrust back onto it taking his member deep inside of her. She gyrated her hips faster and faster.

Theresa stopped kissing him and started moaning loudly in his ear as he bucked his hips up to meet hers. He heard the other two women moaning too but couldn't see where they were or why.

"Fuck me Kyle, oh fuck I'm going to cum," Theresa moaned and her body shook as she stopped humping him to take in her orgasm. When she finished, she rolled off of him and Kyle saw that April was eating Melody's pussy out near his feet. Melody was laid back her legs spread and Aprils face was buried in her red mound of hair with her own ass up in the air not far from Kyle. April was reaching back with one hand and rubbing her pussy as she pleasured Melody.

Kyle moved up behind April and put his hand on her toned tanned ass. She stopped licking pussy momentarily and looked back at him licking her lips and nodding. Kyle slid his cock into her drenched slit and then grabbing her hips pumped into her.

Kyle continued to pump into April as she lapped at Melody. Once Theresa had recovered, he felt her behind him stroking his balls and then felt her tongue on his asshole. It surprised him and he almost ejaculated in shock but held it together. He felt April's pussy tighten around his cock and she lifted her head.

"Oh, fuck yes. Oh fuck," April screamed and then her pussy sprayed pushing Kyles hard cock out of it. April collapsed convulsing and rolled to the side exposing Melody's red bush and soaking pussy.

Melody raised her legs and motioned to Kyle to come forward. She placed her legs on his shoulders and Kyle grabbed her hips plowing into her.

"Oh fuck yes, make me cum Kyle," Melody moaned.

Kyle slammed into her and pushed against her. Melody's flexible legs were almost up to her head as Kyle fucked her harder and harder. She grabbed around his arms, onto his triceps, so that Kyle could slam into her harder and harder.

"Yes Kyle, I'm going to cum. Cum with me, cum in me," she screamed.

Almost on command Kyle felt himself filling her pussy with his seed. He groaned and Melody moved her legs off of his shoulders and wrapped them around him holding him tight against her as he sprayed deep inside of her. Kyle collapsed on top of her and kissed her deeply on the mouth as his cock finished cumming. Then rolled over exhausted.

"So, Kyle are you staying?" Asked Melody exhaustion in her voice.

Kyle actually thought about it for several minute. He could certainly just stay for a few more days, he thought for a moment. He wasn't really on a super strict schedule, but he also knew that days could turn into weeks and before he knew it, he would have spent the whole summer here with the nymphs. He was sure it would be pleasurable, but it wasn't the adventure he was out here for.

"I really can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to get going," Kyle could hardly believe the words were leaving his mouth.

The girls all pouted, but in the end they did understand. He bathed off with them in the waterfall before getting dressed and heading back to the main trail. Each girl got dressed back in their tiny bikinis and kissed him deeply on the lips as he said goodbye.

Who knows, he thought, maybe he would comeback and visit them next year. The girls watched as he hiked off into the forest, a little disappointed they hadn't convinced him to stay. Kyle was wondering what the trail would bring him next.

12