The Great Khan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will visit my brother's vengeance on the Gantulga?"

"Not all of them," Toragana replied, shaking her head. "But any adult complicit in this heinous betrayal will be food for the vultures. The rest shall come back with us, hostages of good faith and to prove their loyalty."

Khorijin observed her sister for a moment and nodded. "You are indeed shrewd, Toragana. I would have slaughtered every last man, woman and child for this treachery, but perhaps there is merit in what you say. My brother will no doubt approve."

"Consider it for the Khoton, then, sister," Toragana suggested. Egil was treacherous, the Khoton audacious. There might be some advantage in bringing them back as well."

Khorijin nodded and walked back to the ger. "It is safe to come out now."

Solongo, Mai and the scribes slowly emerged.

"We have wounded to tend to; earn your food and make yourselves useful as best you can," she ordered. "Then we leave."

Her voice was so firm that not even Mai or the Uyghurs dared question her and set about their work. Khorijin sighed heavily, finally allowing her weariness to show. She blinked as she suddenly found Toragana putting her arm underneath her and escorting her to sit. Her initial reaction was to angrily reject the assistance, but she thought better of it and allowed her sister-wife to support her.

"You fought well today, for a Sukh," she remarked as she crossed her legs while sitting on the ground. She allowed Toragana to move aside her armour and look at her bicep and shoulder, tending to the dressings. "You already reminded me with a Tengger with your tenacity."

"High praise from a tigress such as yourself," Toragana replied, slightly tightening the bindings. She was pleased to note that they were not slippery or wet with blood. The wounds were staunched. "It is difficult to conceive of defeat when we have a warrior like you among us."

"I do not normally care for such flowery praise, but from you, sister, I will accept it." Khorijin said, smiling lightly. "Perhaps we are not so unalike after all."

"That is the nicest thing a Tengger has ever said to me," Toragana lilted. "A new understanding between us will be welcome."

She looked down at the corpse of the prisoner Khorijin had killed, his breeches still around his ankles. "Your toy is still lodged in his ass."

"Shit, I didn't think of that," Khorijin muttered, scowling. "It was my favourite, too."

"Maybe we can find something, or someone to replace it for you?" the Sukh woman suggested.

"Then we will lay together, and allow Solongo to pillow with Galina," announced Khorijin. "I hope we are enjoy this association."

"As do I, sister..." Toragana purred, leaning in and kissing her sister-wife.

***

Author's Notes: Slight amounts of plot development this time around, instead focusing mostly in character development and their relationships. Time for Khorijin to become a little more livable where the other wives are concerned. Expect sparks to fly, still, because they're very different women, but they're no longer enemies, so that's a step.

It's okay to be horrified by Kula. I promise.

Boldbator, of course, is the center of the story, but I have a thing for ensemble casts, so each of the characters will be featured at various times.

I believe the second chapter of The Tale of Amberley Bloodstar is up next for publication. Guess I'd better get on with it.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management