The Great Khan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So shut the fuck up and tell no one, and I can assure you I'll do the same, since I want to live," she explained, trying to not shake her head as he continued to gape. He was the youngest member of the arvahn, barely eighteen summers, and would make a decent warrior one day, if he lived long enough. "I was horny and needed a cock. Yours was available, it's as simple as that. It is that uncomplicated. Do you understand?"

Shireg nodded slowly.

"Good," she said, standing up, having finished her business. "If you can keep your damn mouth shut and rid yourself of that idiotic look in your eyes, I might fuck you again before we reach home. I have needs, and they will be seen to. Do you want it to be you?"

Against his better judgment, he nodded again.

"Good," she declared, walking back to her clothing and her armour, putting it back on quickly and expertly. "Get yourself dressed; aren't you supposed to be on guard duty?"

And then she was gone back in through the hole in the palisade. Shireg stared at the sky for a while, wondering how much longer he had to live.

***

That felt better than it should have, Khorijin thought grimly as she marched through the streets of the settlement, having already memorized its layout, in case a fight happened. She found herself torn, since violence would mean her brother's mission ended in failure, but she could feel the pent-up aggression in her howling to be let out. This damnable mission to a backwater Kyrgyz hold had her going crazy, and no amount of fucking Toragana, her stupid sister, or that whore Galina would fix the issue. She needed cock, and Boldbator's was the only one she was allowed to have.

And how far away was he?

I have needs too, dammit, and they deserve to be met! He sent me away on this damned mission, and maybe he thinks its important, but he just as easily could have sent Gerel! I am a warrior in need of proper battle, and a woman who needs her cunt serviced as much as any other! How could you do this to me, Boldbator?

She grimaced as she felt a tiny rivulet of cum trickling down the inside of her breeches. Clearly, she hadn't gotten it all out. She wasn't worried about becoming pregnant; the seer had told her that she would never bear a child. The only risk here was being discovered, her indiscretion with Shireg exposed. And if she had her way, it wouldn't be the last indiscretion, either.

She held no attraction or feelings for the boy, of course. He simply happened to have a real cock, and she guessed he'd be the most likely to keep the secret. Fucking him had felt good, but not because he was a competent lover or anything. She was just so in need that any cock felt good at this point. So be it.

With any luck only two or three more days, she thought to herself, scowling as she looked around at the stupid, ordered houses, made of wood from the endless forests. She felt closed in, almost claustrophobic. She hoped that the next such settlement she saw, she'd be allowed to burn it to the ground. Let's hope Toragana wraps her negotiations up quickly. Come what may, I want to be back home. I can only hope glory awaits.

A gyr cried out far overhead in the night sky.

***

Author's Notes: Plot-heavy chapter, and not a lot of sex, but in order to drive this story forward I must keep Boldbator's vision to the fore. The dynamics between all the wives will continue to evolve, and it will never be simple. In fact, the military campaign will be a lot more straightforward than the politics and relationships. Go figure.

Credit where it's due: the song played and sung during the duel was not an old Tengger tune, but a song called 'Wolf Totem' by the Mongolian folk-metal group The Hu. I only used part of it, mind, to keep within Lit rules, and it's an enjoyable tune if you listen to it.

Not really much to expound upon (rejoice!), and so I'll move on to my next story that needs updating, that being Like A Daughter To Me. Better update my Lit profile too, since things have changed recently.

Keep your stick on the ice!

  • Management