The Great Outdoors Pt. 05

Story Info
More and wilder transformations.
3.7k words
3.27
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________

Part 5

_________________________

On the Menlung La we had our fIrst view of an isolated and dominant spire of pale pink granite which soared from the green pastures at its foot. This was Peak XIX, 23,570ft, which we named 'Menlung Tse' after the river of that name which separated it from Gaurisankar, the culminating point of a long ridge to the west. To its north lay the glistening white range of the Lapche Kang; and Gosainthan (Shisha Pangma) sprang from the bare, brown plateau of Tibet.

Unroped, yet close together, we descended the broad, easy and gentle slopes of the glacier that ended in the Menlung Chu until, at an almost flat area at about 15-16,OOO ft, we came across a whole series of footprints in the snow. These seemed to be of two varieties, one rather indistinct leading to the surrounding snowfIelds, while the other had in places a markedly individual imprint etched in the two to four-inch snow covering on the top of hard neve. We had no means of measuring these, so Shipton took four photographs, two of the indistinct prints with myself, my footprints and rucksack as comparison; the other two photos were of one of the most distinct and detailed prints, one with my ice axe and one with my booted foot for scale. This footprint was about the same length as my boot, a continental size 42 (8'/2 British), which is about 12-13 inches long. The print was nearly twice as broad as my boot and had clear edges. There was the definite imprint of a big toe, broader, sharper and shorter than the other rather indistinct toes of which there seemed to be five or six.

We followed the tracks some way down the easy glacier and noted that whenever a narrow, six inch-wide crevasse was crossed there seemed to be 'claw' marks in the snow. Finally we left the glacier and the line of footprints to get onto a grassy lateral moraine. We followed this for some time, passing a number of wild goats, until we found a suitable camp site.

Michael Ward, The Yeti Footprints: Myth and Reality, The Alpine Journal vol 104, pg 81, 1999

_________________________

Jennifer returned just as the sun was starting to set. The girls fell upon her provisions ravenously, although Emily was clearly leading the pack. Jennifer tried to explain what the Old Man had told her but they weren't really listening.

"...and there's gonna be some hormonal stuff that..." she trailed off. The girls were too concentrated on food for the time being. So she let them eat and waited. For a nine-foot apewoman she was shockingly passive in social situations. Minutes passed as the girls gorged themselves.

"So this thing, this is like a potato or something? I've never seen it before. What's it called?" asked Sushmita, between bites "it's good".

Jennifer thought about it. "It doesn't have a name in English. They grow really deep in the earth. The tubers grow in the caves and the leaves grow up on the top of the mountains. They have really long stringy roots that grow through cracks in the rock."

"How do you say it in sasquatch?"

Jennifer made sort of a burbling sound.

"Cave potato. Got it."

Emily stopped eating abruptly, put down her piece of venison, reached into her mouth, and pulled out a tooth.

"Uh, Jennifer, should I be freaking out?" She held the tooth out. It was an upper jaw canine. The tooth seemed to have broken at the gumline; there was no root on it.

"Oh wow. You're going to be big. Is that the first one?"

"The first one? Uh yeah it's the first one. I know you haven't been human in a while but normally the teeth stay in."

"Okay, so, don't freak out. Sasquatch also have, like, baby teeth and adult teeth. There's no absolute rule or anything, but the biggest sasquatch usually have a third generation of teeth as they grow. It just means you're still growing. Same thing happened to me. If you can, swallow the tooth."

"What?!"

"You need calcium. The tooth will dissolve in your stomach acid. Also it means no one will find it." she paused "Although I suppose that's not as big a priority for you as it was for me."

"Jesus. Is there anything else we should know? Are my fingernails gonna fall out?"

"Ask your doctor if turning into a sasquatch is right for you. Side effects may include..."

"Not helpful Sush."

"No no, you'll keep your fingernails. Side effects, Let me see. Ok, see those flowers over there? Do you recognize those?"

"The wild roses? Actually yeah, hey, that's not a species I recognize. Wait, Memory loss? I'm going to lose my memory?"

"Stay calm, Emily. You won't lose your memory. Look at the roses. What colour are they?"

"Pink and yellow!" said Claire, like a kid blurting out an answer in class.

"No they're not." retorted Emily. "Normal wild roses are pink and yellow. These ones are, like, stripey and iridescent. Almost like. I don't know. I've never seen anything like them before"

"That's your, hmm, call it, your 'bigsight', coming on. As you grow, so do your eyes. I'm not a scientist, but I think with the wider pupils, you can start to see a broader range of light wavelengths. Infrared or hyperviolet or whatever. Most sasquatches get it when they're teenagers, sometimes earlier. The colours you see on those flowers are evolved to be visible to insects. I saw a buzzfeed article about it once. It also helps us see in the dark"

"So Em can see secret, Forbidden Colours that Man was Never Meant to Know?" Sushmita stared at Emily, then the wild roses, then Emily.

"Coooooool" said Emily. "Super vision. That's way better than loose teeth. I can live with that. Anything else?"

Jennifer thought for a second "All of our senses are enhanced, I think. You might have a stronger sense of smell or hearing. I know some sasquatches have 6 or 7 fingers and toes, but it's not common. Oh, the scent gland. I don't know how you would check for that, though."

"What about long tongues?" Claire eagerly, almost flirting, showed off her new development.

"Whoa wow, yep, long tongues." Jennifer stuck out her own, which was very long, but not as long as Claire's. "I guess that's what the Old Man was saying. Some things will be more, some things will be less."

"There's only one other physical thing I can think of. Some of the very, very big guys have two hearts, one on each side. You might not get that big though. And you've probably already noticed the hormones making you feel..." she was cut off.

"Aeugh! It's happening again." Emily wiggled out one of her front teeth. And then another out of her bottom jaw. "This sucks man. this is so gross."

Emily cringed, but she grabbed her water bottle, took a big swig and swallowed the teeth, one after another. She wondered what "big" meant to a sasquatch as she continued to eat. She could end up nine feet tall, like Jennifer. She felt her pussy start to warm at the thought of her body being that big. She tried to focus on the food. It was like trying not to think of pink elephants.

_________________________

"Hey WeAreApemen, you said that sighting was in June, was it on the solstice? I've heard they're more active on the solstice. Supposedly they gather somewhere out past Port Alberni in the Clayquots, although that's third hand info. I trust the guy I heard it from, thoug. He's been a wilderness guide for 20 years,

I think you would know if it was a female. You seen the Patterson Gymlan footage, you know that's definately a female, if you know what I mean."

-User BigBobBowhunter, August 30, 1999, re: Sighting in the Cowichan Valley, Cryptomunity Forums

_________________________

Sushmita woke in the night. She was too hot in her tent again, and her feet were sore. That wasn't uncommon on day 5 of a hike, but her hands were also very sore. She rubbed the blade of her foot, put on a t-shirt and panties and unzipped her tent, stepping out into the cool night air. She could see by the dim pre-dawn light the sleeping form of Emily, too big for her tent and sleeping on her bedroll on the ground. She could almost feel that Jennifer was nearby, but she was impossible to see in the dark. Sushmita restlessly wandered a bit down the trail.

Suddenly there was a sharp cramp in both her hands. She held her left in her right, quickly realising that both her pinkies were swollen. Her hands felt warm and tender, and they pulsed gently. As she held her right hand up to the moon to see it better. Her pinky seemed twice as thick as normal. Something was happening at the fingertip. A little crease was forming. Her hands felt electric. Her pinkies felt like lightning rods. The crease was extending down her finger pad, the nail slowly, achingly, split down the centre.

The release was almost orgasmic. Pleasure seemed to be building in her fingertips, spreading down to her palms and up her forearms. She gasped as she looked at her little two-headed pinkies, and realised with curiosity that she was cheering them on. She wanted six fingers. Twelve fingers. She wanted to feel them grow and split and to have unique, unforgettable hands.

The separation had been building pressure at the first knuckle, and when it gave way, Sushmita felt her knees go weak. She settled to the ground trying not to collapse. She rubbed her pinkies, alternating them in her palms. The second knuckle separated and Sushmita came.

It was a modest orgasm, and she carefully rode it out, not wanting to waken her fellow campers. Not wanting them to see this. But why? This was really something to see. This was once in a lifetime. Sooner than expected, the separation reached her palms, which became subtly wider. She panted and tried to collect herself. She was all hot and now it was over? She wondered idly about seven fingers when she felt a massive cramp in her feet.

She curled up, holding her chest to her knees and reaching down to her feet. Her pinky toes were swollen. Tender. Warm. She let out a small moan, realizing what that would mean. Again, a crease formed slowly, but this time, when the nails split simultaneously, she came again. Her body shook and she shut her eyes, trying not to cry out in pleasure.

The pressure built at the first knuckle. Her hands cramped up again.

_________________________

Emily stirred on her sleeping pad. Most of her was under her sleeping bag, but her feet were wrapped up in the travel towels she had been wearing earlier. Did she hear something? It was still so dark out. She was always kind of dopey in the morning, and this was way too early. Her whole body felt like she had been working out too hard. She rolled over on her side. She tried to ignore the pre-dawn birds, practising for the big moment. It was no use. Consciousness was upon her.

Ugh. Her body was sore. It felt strained, cramped, almost bunched up. She needed to stretch out, badly. She sat up in her little nest of bedding, turning her head all the way to the left and then bending her neck down, sticking out her chin. She did the same to the right, and there was a satisfying *crack*. She threw her arms back and rolled her shoulders. *crack*. It was a huge relief after a night on the hard ground.

She straightened up, sitting with her legs bent in front of her, acutely aware of her aching body. Even her breasts were sore, although, after all they'd been through, which was, like, 1.5 megapuberties, that wasn't surprising. She thrust her chest out, dropped her shoulders, squared her hips and tightened her core.

The first two adjustments had been normal, if quite strong. This one completely overcame her. It was like depressurising. It was like when a car with a massive bass system drives past. Her whole body was consumed. Her heart raced. She felt aware of her entire body, and she felt herself grow.

Her tortured jogging shirt failed along both side seams as her chest heaved and her ribcage expanded. Her breasts, swelling heavier, still carried a kind of internal lightness to them, borne up by excitement and anticipation. Her hard nipples almost stung with eagerness and the sensitive core quivering behind each one yearned to be touched. Her dark areola spread across her brown skin.

Her legs pushed out of her bedding and into the grass, her feet and toes thrilling at the sensation. She could feel the bones stretching. Her hips widening, her arms, her hands, her fingers lengthening. Her knuckles, her knees, her shoulders, her wrists all popped. She felt muscle building subtly. An orgasm seemed to spread out from her cunt, rippling out through her whole body. Energy coursed through her.

The sensation faded. She caught her breath, sitting bolt upright on her sleeping pad, which was now wet from her dripping pussy. She didn't know how big she was, but it was a lot bigger than she'd been before. Her mouth was dry. Her water bottle seemed tiny in her hands, and it emptied into her mouth almost instantly.

She turned to stand up. As she rose and brought her torso back to centre, she felt a cascade of little pops at the base of her spine. They increased in intensity, rising up her back.

_________________________

Claire dreamed of the beach. She dreamt of walking barefoot in the sand, wading into the ocean. It was Kits beach, except that it wasn't. There was nothing across the water except endless ocean. She splashed into the shallows. She saw Sushmita, smiling and standing beside her, and as she watched, Sushmita's feet inflated like balloons.They were a foot long, then two feet, then three. Sushmita laughed and splashed in the water with feet that were almost as long as she was tall. Claire laughed. Emily appeared from under the waves, her dark skin shining in the sunlight. She smiled at Claire and then dove into the surf like a dolphin. In slow motion her enormous feet, easily bigger than Sushmita's emerged from the water and arced through the air before gradually disappearing into the water.

Claire understood what she had to do. She crouched down and started drinking the ocean as fast as she could. She started rubbing her feet, and with every rub, they seemed to stretch. It felt incredible. Claire rubbed faster. Her feet were the length of two of her hands now. "You can't go. You have to finish" said Sushmita.

In the waking world, Claire's body shook inside her sleeping bag, her right hand buried in her crotch. She slept with the sleeping bag unzipped for the summer heat, and her feet kicked out the side, twitching. She curled up into a crouching position, but on her side, her left hand firmly stroking and massaging her left foot. Just as in the dream, her feet began to swell. They burned and ached and stretched. Claire rubbed her against her labia even harder.

In the dream the tide went out rapidly. Leaving a vast plain that dropped away until she stood at the top of a great green mountain. She found herself crouched naked on top of her work desk. On her monitor there was a zoom meeting with the higher-ups downtown. She could not have cared less. Her feet felt sensitive and eager for her touch. "Yes, grow! grow!" she said. A voice from her computer said "yes. We can expect an approximately 150% increase in the following sectors..." She tried desperately not to pay attention. The pleasure from her feet crested. It was all around her. She felt a deep awareness of her body. Each beat of her heart urged her feet bigger, bigger.

She woke up in the throes of an orgasm, a hand on each massive foot, pulling at her enormous toes and rubbing her thick, fleshy soles. She bucked upright in a whiplash. Gasping for air. It was still basically dark out. The air in the tent was humid, alive with the scent of her sweat, her breath and her soaking undershorts.

Experimentally, she reached down and stroked her giant feet. They looked twice the size they had been before. Her pinky toes were bigger than her thumbs. Jesus, those had to be almost two feet long. She threaded her fingers into her toes and marvelled at how sensitive they were. She felt a tingling in her feet as they started to twitch and pulsate again. It grew into a throbbing. She pulled her hands away, and the sensation jumped up her legs and directly into her cunt.

_________________________

In a sudden instant the sun appeared over the distant Bagpipe peak, illuminating the valley along the ridgeline for kilometres, all the way to the ocean. It revealed a hiking trail, little more than a double track, which broadened out on a small mossy flat where two tents were pitched.

_________________________

Sushmita was on her back in the centre of the trail, with her knees up to her chest and her hands caressing and massaging her feet. An orgasm boiled in her pussy, electricity flowing across her body over and over again. She screwed her eyes shut, feeling pleasure in every follicle as her body hair became longer, a soft blanket that covered her entirely. She felt her beard puff out, a cloud of dense, soft curls. Her moustache bloomed, overtaking her upper lip. Her clitoris raged, erratically, frantically spasming and swelling to a four inch psuedo-phallus with a dark red head about an inch around.The hair on her head seemed to pool around her on the ground. She had lost track of how many times the knuckles on her feet and hands cracked. Her t-shirt and panties felt tight, and her nipples throbbed. Her heart pounded.

_________________________

Claire was starting to feel crowded in her tent, as her red hair began to pile up around her, although it was not the most major concern on her mind. She slid her tongue between her massive toes and shuddered. Her feet were longer than her elbow to the tip of her finger and they were still growing. Another orgasm ripped through her and she arched her back and contracted into her knees. Her breasts touched her knees much earlier than she expected and she pulled her thighs close, trying just to hold on. Her feet vibrated and gained another six inches as she lost control, screaming helplessly and unintelligibly. Her tongue lolled between her breasts. At some point her soaked panties had torn open, defeated by her swollen hips. She fell back in a pile of her own hair. Her heart pounded.

_________________________

Off to the side of the trail, in a soft patch of moss, Emily stood amid what remained of her little nest of camp bedding and sleeping pads. As she drew up to her new height, she felt an orgasm overtake her again. Her knees almost buckled, but she caught herself with her arms on her thighs. Her vision went white. The sensation was overwhelming. Every joint in her body released simultaneously, the tension flowing out of her body like a snapping spring. She felt heat in her very core, inside her bones. Every pulse lengthened her arms and legs, swelled her entire musculature, and carried her head higher into the air. Her orgasm pounded away in her soaking, twitching cunt, rippling out through her body along every expanding nerve.

Her tendons stretched. Her skin felt tight, then loose, then tight, then loose as she pushed into the sky. Her bones ached tenderly as they pushed her body bigger and bigger. Her blood pressure dropped and spiked. She felt incredibly light, even as the hard muscle of her body was covered with a softer layer of chub. Her breasts moved outwards like rising dough. Her thighs took up more and more space, but they were really only a foundation for her burgeoning ass, which was already wider than her muscular shoulders and gaining ground. She felt the soles of her feet spreading across the ground. Her hair creeping down her back. She felt her pussy dripping down her impossibly long legs. Her hearts pounded.

_________________________

Sushmita Gaddam (25)

Height 4'9" 145 cm

Chapter End No change

Shoe Size 9" (size 5) 23 cm (size 35)

Chapter End 9" (size 5) extra wide 23 cm (size 35) extra wide

Bust 32D

Chapter End 36F

Hips 34" 86 cm

Chapter End 41" 104 cm

Hair past her shoulders

12