The Great Sex Shop Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl gave a quizzical look to Brooke and me. "Sort of an odd purchase, right?"

"Well," started Brooke, "it's kind of a weird..."

The girl waved her hand. "No need. Different strokes for different folks. You do you." She punched in the total, and Brooke pulled out her card to pay. The girl handed her the receipt and a nondescript bag with our prize.

"Alright, you non-lesbians, have a good time!" With that, she turned and went right back to her book.

Brooke and I rushed out of the store, bag in hand, and scampered back to the SUV. Still no one was around, and just as Brooke had surmised, no one was watching us or judging us or whatever. We jumped in the car, and both leaned back on our respective seats in the car.

"That was certainly interesting," Brooke got out.

"I'll say. I can't believe we just went into a sex shop!"

Brooke turned her head to me, giving me one of her patented innocent smiles. "Beth, you ready to get back to my place and prove how non-lesbian we are?"

I grinned back. "You know it. All afternoon, if we have to!"

We giggled together, and reached towards each other for a long, soft kiss. After we broke, I turned the ignition and headed for Brooke's house. While I resisted gunning the engine to get there faster, Brooke pulled the box out of the bag, examining it. I admonished her for pulling that thing out in public, and after sticking her tongue out at me she stuffed it back in the bag.

About twenty minutes later we pulled into Brooke's driveway. Brooke and her parents lived in a red colonial-style house with white window frames. Sure enough, we didn't see her parents' car in the garage, meaning we had the place to ourselves. Brooke and I practically skipped to her front door, and once I closed the door behind me, Brooke did one last inspection of the house to make sure we were home alone.

"Can't be too careful," explained Brooke coming back from her loop around the first floor. She shook the bag in front of me. "Ready to rock, Beth?"

I flashed a wicked grin. "You know it, girl!"

We dashed up the stairs and threw open the door to her bedroom. Her room wasn't overly large, with a simple twin bed and a small sofa next to her desk. Her eggshell blue-painted walls were decorated with a few framed superhero pictures and she had lights strung up around the edges of the ceiling. We closed the door behind us, and within seconds we were devouring each others' mouths. After a few frantic minutes of clawing at each other, we maneuvered onto her bed with me on top. We grinded against each other through our jeans as our tongues danced.

"You know," whispered Brooke as I kissed her neck, "this will be the first time I ever brought a girl back to my room."

I bit her earlobe. "Definitely won't be the last."

We started kissing again, and as I reached under her t-shirt to unfasten her bra she did the same to me. As usual, we had a difficult time unclasping them from this angle; reaching behind to unhook our own bras was fine, yet we still inexplicably couldn't get them off each other when we made out. After a frustrating few minutes of failing, I sat off of her and pulled off my shirt. She yanked off her own, and undid her bra.

Once she was topless, she leaned back on her pillow and undid the button on her jeans. I licked my lips, and reached up to unzip her. I grasped the waistband of her jeans and panties and pulled them down slowly, revealing her hairless, pouting pussy. I slid off her pants and socks in one motion, and spreading her legs I lowered myself to her crotch and got to work licking every inch of her pussy.

Brooke started rubbing her nipples and moaning as I ate her out. I could tell she had been worked up this morning by the smell of her pussy; this girl needed to cum. In record time, I felt her breathing quicken, and after crying out several times I tasted her cumming into my mouth. I lapped up every drop as she came down from her climax.

"Oh, fuck, you are so good at that, Beth!" she moaned and writhed on the bed. "Hey, how did I end up naked and you still have pants on?"

"That is easily fixed," I responded, as I got on my knees facedown on the bed and undid my pants. Brooke maneuvered behind me, and started kissing and licking my backside as she lowered my pants. I raised my legs one at a time, and Brooke was able to pull my pants all the way off. I stayed on my knees with my head down as Brooke continued to rub my butt cheeks and suck on my lower back from behind.

"Mmm, I love when you play with my ass," I moaned into her mattress.

I heard her chuckle as I felt Brooke's tongue travel from my lower back down my ass crack. I knew I wasn't going to be able to control myself if she started to lick my asshole, and sure enough I felt her tongue flit about my anus as she kneaded my ass cheeks. I gasped as I reached down to play with my pussy as Brooke continued to rim me. In no time my hips were bucking backwards against her mouth as I wildly frigged my clit.

"Oh my god Brooke, I'm almost there," I groaned, "Oh god, stick your finger in my ass!"

Brook quickly stuck her finger into her mouth, and in one swift movement jammed it inside of my asshole. I grunted loudly, and as Brooke finger-fucked my ass I exploded into orgasm. My hips still pushed back involuntarily as Brooke continued to work my ass and lick up the cum that was flowing out of me.

Eventually I ran out of steam, and with my ass still up in the air I gasped and caught my breath. Brooke gave my ass a hearty slap, and collapsed onto her back next to me on the bed.

"Here I was, thinking I was an ass freak," joked Brooke, "but I think you cum way harder than I do when you get your ass played with!"

I gave a weak smile, and laid down on my side next to Brooke. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and I curled up next to her. I laid my head on her breast, loving the feel of her body next to mine. I draped my leg over her thighs.

"Oof, I think you may be right. I climax way harder when my ass is involved." I hugged her close. "Just let me catch my breath for a moment."

"God, I love having sex with you, Beth. I fucking love it." Brooke let out a sigh. "We'll take a moment and go for round two."

"Absolutely," I agreed, as we cuddled on her bed. Our hands idly stroked each other as we held one another, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. It was about ten minutes of this until eventually I spoke up.

"I suppose we should give our new toy a try," I suggested.

Brooke abruptly pushed me off her chest and sat up. "Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot!" She leapt off of the bed to the shopping bag sitting at her desk. I sat cross-legged on the bed as she dug inside of the bag, until finally drawing out the purple dildo like it was Excalibur.

"Dun da dum!" Brooke blared, holding aloft her purple dildo above her head. She struck a heroic pose with her fist triumphantly on her hip, and one foot on her desk chair. At least that was the effect she was trying for. When you're a pretty, completely naked girl, it's more cute than it is heroic. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

Brooke saw my expression, and grinned. "Check this out, Beth! Ki-ya!" She then proceeded to swing the double dildo around like a pair of nunchucks, belting out some very spirited warrior cries. I covered my face in exasperation.

"Oh my god, Brooke. You are such a dork!"

She whipped her dildo-chucks under her armpit and with her hand, making a karate stance aimed at my direction. "That's no way to speak to your sensei, Beth."

"Then why don't you karate chop your way to the sink, Chuck Whore-iss, and sanitize your little ninja?"

Brooke gave a wacky, toothy grin, and bounced out the door and into the bathroom. I heard the water run in the other room while Brooke washed it for its test run. I was getting pretty excited to play with this thing, and I sat on the edge of the bed, idly rubbing my pussy in anticipation. After about a minute the water shut off, and Brooke sauntered back into the room, dildo in hand.

"Ta da," she said, shutting the door behind her. She stood in front of me, lightly waving the dildo in front of me. "So, what do we do first?"

"Stick it inside of you," I said, my eyes transfixed on the sex toy. "I want to see what you look like with a dick!"

"I think I'm still wet enough," said Brooke as she spread her legs a bit. With both hands, she guided half of the dildo to her pussy and rubbed the head over her clit. I leaned in and watched as the dildo slid past her pussy lips and into her vagina. She pushed it inside of her, all the way to the ringed notch at the midpoint of the double dildo. The other half of the dildo hung between her legs, and she gripped it with her right hand to hold it in place.

"Damn, Brooke, nice cock!" I exclaimed.

Brooke giggled, and pointed the cock up as she pretended to jack it. Unfortunately, as soon as she did so the other half slipped out with a wet slurp, and Brooke gasped as it exited her. We both laughed, and Brooke immediately reinserted it, and this time she held it against her groin with one hand and pretended to jack off with the other.

I crab-walked back to her pillow and gestured for her to get on top of me. I really wanted the other end of that purple cock. Still holding it inside of her, she climbed onto the bed on her knees and positioned herself between my legs. She positioned the tip of her fake purple dick against my pussy.

"You wet enough for my dick, Beth?" Brooke teased.

"Mmm, I'm always wet for you," I moaned. "Fuck me, Brooke!"

Brooke pushed her hips forward, and immediately the dildo slipped inside of my soaked pussy. It wasn't as big as Rylan's dick, and it didn't feel as good as a real penis, but it was just so exciting that Brooke and I were using an honest-to-god sex toy that we picked out together. She pushed in until her crotch mashed up against mine, and when she was in she eased herself on top of me and kissed me long and deep. Her nipples were hard against mine, and both of us gyrated our hips feeling all six inches of dildo inside both of us.

"Fuck Beth, this feels so good," whispered Brooke as we kissed and fucked each other.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this," I gasped.

"I know," she moaned, "I can't believe it either."

We thrust our hips against each other faster as we kissed, and I felt the dildo begin to slip out of me. Brooke must have felt it too, because she sat straight up and reached behind her to push it back inside of us. She held it as she began to ride me, and I bucked up against her. We sort of had to take turns controlling the fucking motions, otherwise the whole thing would have popped out of either of us. We kept it going for a good twenty minutes, with every so often Brooke reaching down to play with my breasts or her leaning down so I could suck hers.

I suggested we change positions, and Brooke eagerly complied. She wanted to be on her knees, so she turned over with her face in the pillow, and ass sticking up. I knelt behind her, slapping her ass a few times with the dildo, to which Brooke giggled. I leaned back to insert the dildo all the way inside of me, and looking down I saw a purple dick sticking out and ready for action. It thrilled me to no end, though I still would have liked a pair of balls hanging there as well. Maybe penis envy was a thing, or at least in my case it was ball envy.

I guided the dick inside of Brooke's inviting pussy, and didn't stop until my thighs were pressed against her hamstrings. I grinded against her like this, letting the dildo explore both of our holes. Brooke reached back to stabilize the dildo, and I began to hump away at her doggy-style. Every once in a while I gave her ass a little slap, to which Brooke squealed.

"Oh god, Beth, I think I'm...ooooohhh...I'm cumming!"

Brooke groaned, as I felt her quiver in orgasm below me, and I gradually began to slow my movements. Brooke kept backing her ass up against me, and I could tell that despite climaxing she was definitely not finished getting fucked on all fours.

"Beth, get on your knees and face away from me. I'll hold the dildo inside of me, and you just back up onto it," Brooke explained. "We can fuck each other at the same time. I saw it in one of the videos."

"Makes sense to me," I replied, and I pulled off of the dildo, with Brooke holding on to it from between her legs. It was amusing seeing a fake cock, slick with my cum, sticking out of her pussy. I turned and got on all fours like she instructed, and I backed up to her, and positioned the dildo into my pussy. I scooted back until our asses and thighs were mashed together, and both of us pressed against each other, getting the dildo as deep into our respective pussies as possible.

"Mmm," cooed Brooke, "I knew this was gonna be a winner."

"Fuck yeah," I moaned in response. "This fucking dildo is so much fun."

Brooke giggled from behind me. "Heh, as opposed to a non-fucking dildo?"

I dropped my head, suppressing a laugh of my own on my knees and elbows. "I guess so! Come on, let's keep fucking each other."

It took us a few strokes to find a rhythm, because if we went too fast it would flop out of both of us. Eventually though, we managed to keep our balance, and soon we were fucking each other without abandon, moaning and panting as we knelt ass to ass on our hands and knees. It was another fifteen minutes or so of this before we managed to rub out a few little orgasms each. We both lowered our heads to the mattress, our asses still firmly pressed against each other with both ends of the dildo buried inside of us.

"Brooke," I demurred, "Do you think we can fit this inside of our asses?"

"I was wondering the same thing," she replied, her voice muffled from her pillow. "I think it's solid enough. Do you wanna try?"

"Well, we are sort of ass freaks." I pulled away from Brooke's bottom, and the dildo flopped out of our pussies, both of us gasping as it shot out onto the mattress. I inspected it, and though both ends were covered in our pussy juices, I figured we'd still need a little help if we were going to fuck our asses with it.

I stood up, slightly wobbly from all the fucking I had been doing for the past hour, and retrieved the lube bottle from the bag. I squirted as much as I could over both ends, smearing it and mixing it into our cum. When I felt it was slippery enough, I went back to Brooke, who still had her ass up and prone on the bed. I squirted some of the lube on to her asshole, and stuck one, then two, fingers to slick up the inside. Brooke purred as I did so.

With both hands, I aimed the super slick dildo at the entrance of her ass, and pushed against it, loosening her anus. Brooke squealed and panted, and soon the dildo eased into her ass. I slowly pushed it into her, inch by inch, until I reached the halfway notch. Brooke grunted, and reached back to hold the dildo in place. It was my turn, now.

I took one last squeeze of the bottle, and rubbed as much as I could on my own asshole. I easily slipped two fingers inside of me, and I felt like I was ready to go. Once again, I got ass to ass with her on my hands and knees, and reached back to position the fake cockhead against my anus. I held my breath as I pushed back, trying my damnedest to get it past my sphincter. I was having trouble, until without warning Brooke moved backwards against me, and the head pushed past my ring in one painful, yet thrilling thrust.

I trembled all over, and slowly began to back up to get the rest of it in me. Brooke held steady, allowing me to push the rest of it until, once again, my ass was mashed up against hers. My head collapsed onto the mattress, as I hissed through my teeth and got used to the fake cock in my ass; the fake cock in both of our asses.

"How...mpph...are you doing, Brooke?" I grunted between breaths.

"I think I'm good," whimpered Brooke. "This is so fucking wild! We have a double dildo up our asses!"

"Oh my god, I know! This was such a fucking good idea, Brooke."

"Oh Beth, fuck my ass! Go slow at first, but then fuck me harder!"

We found a rhythm much more quickly this time, and we started enthusiastically pistoning the dildo into our asses. I rubbed my pussy wildly, and I could hear the sloppy sounds of Brooke doing the same as she bucked her hips against my own. This was quickly driving me over the edge, and as I frantically rubbed my clit, I howled and came hard. Brooke wailed into an orgasm of her own, and as she burst, both of us collapsed on the bed, the dildo flying out of our used assholes.

Brooke and I rolled onto our backs, squirming and writhing as our orgasms shot through us. Our legs were tangled with each other, as we lay on opposite ends of the bed. We were covered with sweat, and I can only assume Brooke's ass was throbbing as much as my own. We lay there in a near coma state for a long while, and eventually I managed to crawl next to her on her pillow, and we lay on our sides facing each other, our legs intertwined and our arms wrapped tightly around each other.

Both of us passed out as we held each other, and dozed off for a solid two hours. It was still the middle of the afternoon when we regained consciousness, and after caressing and kissing each other softly for almost another hour, we went right back to the double dildo. I insisted we clean it off before we fucked each other again, and after giving it a good scrubbing we went in or another round. This time I rode Brooke as she lay back, and several furious orgasms later we ended up sweaty, exhausted, and cuddling once again.

I think eventually our pussies were too sensitive to keep fucking, and considering how much we smelled like sweat and cum we decided to take a shower together. We splashed and played in the shower, soaping up every inch of our bodies, and went back to her bedroom. We left quite a mess on her sheets, so Brooke stripped the sheets to toss in the washer while I cleaned off the dildo one last time and helped her put fresh sheets on her bed.

We found a good hiding place for our purple fucker deep inside of her closet, and once it was out of sight we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon naked in her room. We put on a little music and danced together for a while. We held each other and slowly rocked to the music, our hands roaming our backs and butts, our heads resting on the other's shoulder.

Eventually we relaxed under her blankets, pinching and playing with each other between toying with our phones. Apparently our boyfriends had been messaging us all afternoon, and when we texted back teasing what we had been up to, they immediately wanted to know the details. Brooke and I decided to stay mum to torture them a bit. I'm sure they would eventually forgive us if we put on a little show with the purple fucker for them one of these days.

Soon the sun sank in the horizon, and just as Brooke and I were starting to get hot and heavy making out in her bed once again, we heard a car pull into the driveway. In a flash we leapt out of bed, and hastily threw on our clothes. We inspected each other, making sure we looked like we hadn't been fucking each other silly all afternoon. With a final kiss, Brooke went downstairs to greet her parents, and I followed her down half a minute later.

Her parents had brought a pizza back with them for dinner, and the four of us sat around the dining room table eating. They asked us about our day, to which we nonchalantly lied about watching a movie and trying on clothes. Furtive glances Brook and I made towards each other disguised the potential awkwardness of eating with her parents, who thankfully were oblivious to our antics this afternoon.

Once dinner was finished, I announced that I should probably return the car back to my house, and with that Brooke walked me to the front door. Her parents were cleaning up in the kitchen, so Brooke hugged me, quickly and lovingly pecking me on the cheek.