The Great Train Orgy

Story Info
Things get a little heated while robbing the train.
4.3k words
4.09
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers

Thank you for reading. Reminder all characters are fictional and are 21 years of age or older and is a submission for the April Fools Day Story Contest 2024.

Three Weeks Ago

"Frankie, the canisters for cars 7 through 10 are installed," Clyde said as he met his partner, Francisco. For some reason, Clyde always called him by Frankie. Frankie responded, "Good, I have cars 1 through 5 done. All that is left is to install the canister on this car."

Clyde took the final canister out of his bag as Frankie crawled under the car to access the ventilation system. After loosening a couple of nuts, he took the canister from Clyde and connected it to complete their criminal mischief for the night.

After sliding out from under the car, it was time for them to get back to the breakroom, so no one was the wiser that they were up to anything. Getting jobs at the maintenance yard had allowed them access to the cars without raising any suspicions, but they still needed to be seen doing their regular jobs as well.

Clyde was hired as a maintenance worker, while Frankie was hired to work in the offices as a maintenance manager. Together, they had the access they needed to know what cars were going to be used for the upcoming gala, along with gaining the needed access to those cars to install the canisters ahead of time.

On the way back to the breakroom, Clyde asked Frankie to run through the plan again. "It's like this." Frankie said. "The annual fund-raising gala for the Locomotive Enthusiasts of America is in three weeks. Every year they take an exclusive train ride through the countryside to raise money for the refurbishment of old locomotives and other train related endeavors. Rich people dress up for this gala, so there will be lots of fancy jewelry. There is also a casino on board, which means there will be lots of money that is just ripe for the taking."

Clyde asked, "But how do we take all of that? They are not just going to hand it over to us willingly."

Frankie continues, "That is where the canisters come into play. Once we release the gas they contain into the ventilation system, everyone that inhales the gas will start to become very aroused. At first, they will try to relieve themselves, but soon they will need the services of one another. While everyone is having sex, we will have gas masks on so that we can walk around and collect anything of value. The exciting thing is that they will know what is happening, but have no desire to stop us, as they will be so focused on relieving their sexual urges."

Night of the Gala

"Tickets Please," said the conductor. Frankie and Clyde presented their tickets and climbed aboard the train. They were dressed in their best tuxedos, but compared to the other people they passed, they still felt like they were too underdressed. They made their way to the first car on the train, the only car that still had a cabin available when Frankie obtained the tickets. Apparently, people wanted to be closer to the casino and dining cars.

As they walked, the men they passed were dressed in their fancy tuxedos, and the women in their gowns, some of which happened to be very reveling. As they got closer to their cabin, they spotted a couple of families.

Clyde asked, "I thought we would be stealing from just adults?"

Frankie responded, "They are adults, everyone on this train is required to be 21 or older, due to the open bar and casino. Plus, they most likely are using their parent's money anyway."

Once they found their cabin, they placed their bags between their feet, so they would have easy access to them once the train started to move. They hoped they would be alone, but soon a woman walked into the room and sat across from them. She was wearing a black miniskirt dress with a cashmere scarf around her neck. Underneath the scarf, a necklace was peeking out that looked to contain quite a few diamonds.

A couple minutes later, a gentleman walked in wearing a tuxedo with a cane and a top hat. As he sat down, his sleeve rose up to reveal a gold watch. He basically ignored the woman that was sitting there, so it appeared they didn't know each other.

Frankie whispered to Clyde, "Once we trigger the gas, we will use these two as our test subjects to know what is happening on the rest of the train."

Outside they heard, "All Aboard!" yelled by the conductor. The train jerked forward, and they were getting butterflies in anticipation of not only completing this job, but also seeing all these rich naked people trying to alleviate their primal urges. They needed to wait until the train was out of town and up to full speed. This would allow people to get settled in for the trip, but also allow for the casino to open for operations before the gas was released.

Finally, it was time and Frankie tapped Clyde's knee to let him know. They reached down into their bags and retrieved a newspaper and their gas masks. Frankie also clicked the button on the remote to trigger the canisters to start releasing the gas they contained. They quickly put the gas masks on and opened the newspaper. This way the man and woman across from them didn't worry about the masks they were wearing.

Five minutes passed and Frankie peered over his paper to see that the man and woman were still sitting there. The gas had not taken effect yet. Ten minutes, nothing was happening. Fifteen minutes, he could finally see the man had his hand between his legs, trying to nonchalantly rub himself through his pants. The woman had turned her body away from the man to disguise that she had her hand up her skirt to pleasure herself.

After twenty minutes, the woman had raised her skirt and was visibility fingering her pussy. Thankfully for her, Frankie could tell that she didn't have any panties on, and he could hear her moan as her breathing quickened. The man had unzipped his pants and stuck his hand inside to try and stroke his cock. They were paying no attention to what the other was doing, let alone Frankie and Clyde were still sitting across from them, reading the paper, without any of the same effects happening to them.

Thirty minutes after the gas was released, the woman gave in. She reached over to the man next to her, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles to reveal his hard cock to the room. She then reached for the zipper on her dress, pulled it down and let the dress hit the floor. She was standing naked in front of the man, with nothing more than her diamond necklace resting between her breasts.

The man spread his legs open to give the woman direct access to his cock. She lowered her wet pussy straight onto him, and started riding as fast as she could. Her necklace and breasts were bouncing on her chest as she cried out with the pleasure that was finally being applied to her pussy. The man had also started to moan with the pleasure that his cock was receiving.

Frankie and Clyde tossed their papers aside and watched the show for a couple minutes, as their cocks hardened inside of their pants. But they knew they were here for other things, and not the sex show. They quickly opened their empty bags and walked over to the couple fucking in front of them.

Clyde removed the watch from the man's wrist. He was so enthralled with his cock being ridden than he didn't even try to resist. He also tapped around his pants to remove the wallet from the pocket and placed it in the bag. Frankie reached for the necklace and unhooked it from around the women's neck. Her hand tried to stop him, but Frankie was able to easily break her bond. He also reached down and opened her clutch to remove any money he found.

As they moved to the door, Frankie looked back one last time at the man and woman. The look on the women's face was a combination of lust, for the drilling her pussy was getting, and disgust, as she knew she was just robbed of not only her possessions but her dignity as well.

Once they entered the hallway, there was a woman on her knees riding a hairbrush. With no one else around, she found the only thing she had to try and provide any type of release. She tried to reach out to the men to help her with her needs, but her hand was quickly brushed away.

As Frankie and Clyde entered the next cabin, they found exactly what they expected. Two women were getting pounded doggy style by two men. Moans were loud and frequent as the group enjoyed the sex they were having. Clyde went to one group and Frankie the other. Both had a little trouble removing the necklaces from the women, as their bodies were moving with every thrust from the man.

As they let the clasp release, they each reached under the women to catch the necklaces. Their breasts were dangling from their chests, and each took the moment to fondle them. This caused each of the women to arch their backs and scream in delight as they each had an orgasm. Both Frankie and Clyde took a step back, worried that the orgasms would relieve the urges that the gas had driven them to. After just a moment, both men also shot their loads deep inside the women they were fucking, but they kept going. Their one primal desire was still deeply in control and the team knew they were good to continue robbing the train.

After finding the men's wallets, they stepped back out into the hallway, to again see the woman still riding her hairbrush, but they turned the other direction. The next cabin, the man had the woman pressed up against the glass of the door. Her breasts looked fantastic as they were squished between her body and the glass. Her body moved with every thrust of the man's cock, but the nipples stayed right where they were pressed against the window. This caused the door to not be able to be opened and the team went onto the next car of the train.

After a couple of empty cabins, they came across one that was occupied by the family they had seen earlier in the day. Once Frankie and Clyde entered, they found what they expected, everyone naked and the women were riding the men. By their ages, the mother was riding the cock of her husband, which left the daughter riding the cock of her brother. First, they found their wallets and purses to remove the money. Next, the necklace from the mother was removed, while the daughter had a fancy bracelet that was taken from her body. Finally, they removed the watches from the men, along with the father's cufflinks that looked to be gold.

Frankie asked the daughter if she liked her brother's cock, which she screamed, "YES, YES, YES!"

Frankie then mentioned that her daddy's cock was larger and would satisfy her urges even more before suggesting she switch with her mother. The daughter's eyes lit up and with a little help from Frankie and Clyde, they assisted the well fucked mother and daughter from the cocks they were on and onto the other. There was a look of complete excitement on the brother face when he realized that he was going to get his mother's pussy for the first time. However, the father's face shown contempt as he didn't want to enjoy his daughter's pussy, but also knew that the urges were in control, and he didn't have a choice when his cock was swallowed by the lips of his daughter's young pussy.

Frankie and Clyde left the family to enjoy their newfound incest and moved onto the next car of the train. They found more cabins, with only one woman in any of the cabins. She tried to get the clothes off Clyde, but her advances were easily averted.

The fourth and fifth cars of the train were more cabins that contained more couples in various stages of undress and sexual positions. Each had their valuables lifted right in front of their eyes, without more than a token movement of a hand to try and stop the robbery.

The next car was the kitchen. There was going to be nothing here worth stealing, but it was the first time that they had seen more than four people in the room. Every countertop had someone either laying on it or leaning against it. In some cases, both, as there was one woman that was leaning against the prep table as she was getting banged by a man. But the woman was licking the breast of another woman that was laying on the prep table, her legs open as another man stood at the end of the prep table, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

Next was the casino car. This was going to be where the big money was, as they were going to steal from both the patrons and the house. Every table was full, but no one was playing cards anymore. The sound of the moans and screams was extremely loud, and it was hard for Frankie and Clyde to communicate.

Clyde took the casino floor, gathering everything that he could. He wondered between the partial and fully naked people that were making love, mostly oblivious to his presence. The gas didn't discriminate, as there were men that he could tell were part of the rich elite on the train, and they were drilling the working women that were still partially wearing their cocktail dresses. There was also a woman with a very expensive necklace and bracelet that was hooked up with a table dealer. He quickly gathered the goods from each of them and moved further into the room.

His next target he spotted was a woman that was alone and fingering herself as quickly as she could. As Clyde approached, he could see the tiara and a beautiful necklace semi-covered by a bachelorette sash. Knowing that she was going to remember everything that happened, this would make for a unique story one day. Both looked very expensive, and he removed them from her naked body.

Frankie had gone the other direction and was able to get into the backroom to access the safe and cash drawers. His information told him there should be a quarter-million dollars in bills in the safe. The door was being held open by a man that was jerking himself off as fast as possible. There were already a couple puddles of sperm on the floor in front of him.

Behind the counter there were not very many people. Their urges must have driven them out to the casino floor for relief. The only couple that was making out behind the counter was a very large breasted woman that was getting rammed by a very well-hung man. From Franks perception, it didn't look like he was getting his entire cock into her pussy.

After grabbing everything he could, he headed back out into the casino. Walking past a poker table, he passed a woman laying on her back, surrounded by poker chips. The gentleman on the other side of the table was relentlessly pounding her pussy. Other than the diamond necklace that was around the woman's neck, she was otherwise naked. Her large breasts were floating back and forth on her chest as the man's cock entered and exited her.

As Frankie removed the necklace, he spotted that the woman was still holding cards in her hand. After a closer look, she had a Royal Flush, the best poker hand that you could have. Frankie commented, "Great hand, one that you would bet anything on, including your pussy. It looks like you won that bet."

The woman smiled at the comment, but soon screamed with as her back arched as one of probably countless other orgasms hit her body.

Frankie continued through the casino when he came across a woman wearing a tiara and a bachelorette sash across her very large breasts. A man was drilling his cock into her pussy, and he thought that this would be a unique story to be told about an exciting bachelorette party. As he approached, there was a necklace on the floor, but as he reached down, the necklace was next to a gas mask.

He turned and looked to see that the man that was balls deep inside the bride to be was none other than his partner, Clyde. His shirt had been ripped off and his pants were around his ankles. Clyde turned his head and tried to say something, but all that came out was grunts.

Frankie asked, "Did she rip your gas mask off while you were taking the necklace off of her?"

Clyde grunted and it appeared that he tried to shake his head in agreement.

Frankie continued, "Sorry man, it was a risk that we both knew we were taking. There is nothing that I can do to help. All I can say is enjoy the pussy while you are in it."

Frankie tapped Clyde on the shoulder and then grabbed the other bag of loot that his partner had collected on the train. As he walked away, Clyde screamed as he emptied his load deep inside the woman, but as with all the other people on the train, this didn't relieve anything, and he kept pounding away.

Now with two bags to carry, Frankie decided to keep heading onto the last car of the train. He skipped anything that was not easy for him to grab. No more wallets out of pants pockets around the men's legs. No more necklaces from around the women's necks, except for one that was huge. She must have been compensating for her lack of any breasts, as the necklace drew the attention away from her almost flat chest.

The last car on the train was the viewing lounge. Glass ceilings allowed for the perfect view of the countryside. Everyone would have a great story of when they made wild passionate love under the night sky. They most likely would leave out the part about being driven wild by a gas that made them horny and couldn't control who they made that passionate love with.

Frankie was admiring the scenery, both outside and inside, when he tripped over something and fell to the floor. He looked back to see that a large breasted woman was sitting on the floor, trying to finger herself for relief. With her legs spread wide open, one of them was out into the aisle and he had failed to step over it.

As he started to gather himself to continue to the exit door, he started to get a strange feeling in his balls. His cock was already as stiff as it could be, due to seeing everyone having sex throughout the train, but he was surprised that he was starting to feel this way.

Then Frankie noticed that his gas mask had fallen off his face when he fell. He thought that he could get up and run to the door before the gas truly caused him to lose control and give in to the sexual desires that were coming. He knew all he needed was fresh air and he could escape. However, this became impossible when the woman that he tripped over had moved his direction and was trying to unbuckle his pants.

The woman's mouth was drooling as she anticipated finally getting a cock for her pussy. Frankie tried to break her grasp on his pants, but she was too strong, and he was only assisting her in pulling his pants from his body. With the fabric rubbing the tip of his swollen cock, the intensity of the sexual bliss caused him to reach down and start to stroke his cock. He knew the gas had taken control and he was just along for the ride now.

As the woman climbed up his body and nestled her pussy over his stiff shaft, Frankie thought that he was in heaven. The inside of her pussy was exactly what he was looking for. She started to ride him like there was no one watching, even though there were dozens of couples in this same car doing the exact same thing they were doing.

Frankie then felt the women's pussy tighten around his cock, as she screamed with the first orgasm that he was able to provide her. This extra tightness caused him to also discharge his sperm all over the inside of her pussy. This was a feeling that he never had experienced before. He normally would go flaccid right after shooting his load, but the woman kept riding his still hard cock. Despite not wanting to have sex, he knew this was going to be the best sex that he had ever had.

Frankie was mesmerized by the breasts of this woman. He lost track of the time and how many orgasms each of them had while their private parts were interacting. He didn't know how long the gas was going to last, or how intense the experience was going to be. Just thinking about how the news would describe The Great Train Orgy of 2024 and that he was part of it caused him to shoot another glob of sperm into the pussy of the woman on top of his cock.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
39 Followers
12