The Greatest Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're...giving up so much." I say. "I have nothing to offer in return."

"I just want you Jacob." His kind smile grows. "It's all I ever wanted."

My heart swells with love.

My cock swells with lust.

He pulls a small vial of oil from a nearby pocket and lays it next to him on the grass. I kneel down and lean in over his body. I plant my big hands on the soft spongy ground to either side of him and bring my nose to within an inch of his. I gaze into his radiant eyes. Up close I could see the amber color move and swirl slowly around his dark pupils, reminding me of cream mixing with coffee. Against my face I feel the warm moist air escape him as he lets out a long breath.

"You shall have me. All of me. Heart and soul." I swear to him. More honest words I had never spoken.

Lowering down I kiss him. And I kiss him. And I kiss him. At first sweetly and tenderly, though soon hungrily with rising desire. He brings a hand up to grip the back of my head. Kissing me back with every bit as much craving for me as I had for him. He was greedy for my kisses and impatient for my touch. He pulls himself up and pushes his chest into mine.

Sliding my left hand between us I push him back down to the ground. I feel the firm shape of his abs under my palm. As our lips part I hiss. "I'm gonna fuck your sweet body."

I feel his nails dig into my scalp. "Yesss!" His smile is toothy and feral. "You going to cum inside me stud?"

"Grrmmmm." I smile, he'd never called me that before. "I'll cum where ever you want it baby."

"Oh Jacob!" He pulls me in for another hard kiss. "Fuck me! Make me yours!"

I kiss him again, deeply and passionately, before dragging my lips down over his chin. I nuzzle into his slender neck and suck. "Uhhh." He moans. I then move to stroke my rough stubble across the wet spot I had just kissed. "Ohhhhh!" He sighs at the feeling of my scratchy chin.

I kiss down his chest. Licking and kissing across it before settling in on tonguing the platinum piercing of his left nipple. His hands run up and down my neck and head as he makes the most delightful sounds. He takes a sharp intake of breath as I bite down and tug against the metal half ring.

"Fuck!" He sighs. Running his fingers through my long hair he pushes his pec into me.

I suckle and nibble and tongue it some more as he writhes beneath me. I look up at his eyes and see the amber glow had brightened. At first I feel that tinge of regret, of mourning of a long life not yet lived...but then I feel a deep happiness settle into my soul. In a very real way he was giving me the greatest gift he could bestow, himself. I would treasure that gift. I would never doubt his love for me and I would work my whole life to prove mine to him.

I kiss and suck down his abs, up and over his hard schlong, then right back up his other side. With his right nipple I am far less gentle. Pinching it between my teeth I nibble it hard, forcing high moans from him, before giving it a firm swirling lick and a powerful suck.

"GAWW!" He gasps.

His swirling gaze looks upon me with such a powerful passion. His rosy lips are open as the takes in fast shallow breaths. That beautiful mouth...it was time I finally felt it. I'd dreamt of it for so long.

Kneeling up I run my thick fingers through his feathery soft silver hair. "Suck my cock baby."

In an instant he rolls toward and is unbuckling my heavy belt. He eagerly pulls my pants down. Before my already hard dick can even hit the open air it is already in his warm, wet, sucking mouth.

"Grmmm!" I hum as I feel him engulf my manhood. My right hand rests atop his bobbing head as I play with his long pierced pointed ear between the fingers of my left. Ohhhh damn did it feel good. He held my cock around the base and slurped and sucked the top half of it. He would suck steadily with an even forward and back motion for a time before stopping to pepper my knob with deft tongue lashing. His tongue every bit as swift and agile as his skillful sword arm. His sucking and bobbing would then start up again.

"Mmmmm..nmmmm..nlrmmm..nlmmmmm." He hums happily as pleasures me orally.

"Fuuuuck Antony, your mouth feels so fuckin good."

This only makes him redouble his efforts. "Mmmmm. Nmmmm." His dexterous tongue flicks and teases my hole and rubs my sensitive frenulum before sucking harder and faster than before.

"Grummmmm!" I rumble.

I pet his soft hair and watch him suck me hungrily. I admire his lissome body, my eyes running up and down its length. The shape of his legs, the curve of his defined back, the way his toes flexed and curled in time to giving me head. He was easily the hottest man I had ever seen. I reach out and take a tight handful of his firm bubble ass.

"MMMM!" He exclaims.

Spreading a cheek to the side I tease his spongy clenched butthole. Tilting his pelvis he opens up to me even more and improves the angle. My middle digit plays around the edge then taps the opening a few times. I watch in satisfaction as it twitches under the moonlight.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" He hums through mouthful of cock.

Pushing his head back I slip from his wet enveloping mouth. "Aww...aww..." His lips reach for my wet rigid proud standing dick desperately, like a calf pulled from its mother's teat too early. "Awwmm..."

Reaching down I grab him and lift him from the earth. Manhandling him like a sack full of grain I flip him around and place him back down in front of me, stomach down and me between his splayed legs. Planting a hand on the small of his back I push him down into the cool grass. I take a moment to squeeze and massage that incredible firm ass of his before I get down there myself.

"Oh gods!" He gasps as I run my nose up and down the crack of his ass. Getting right down in there I kiss his balls, nuzzle his taint, then spread the smooth mounds to either side. "Oh Jacob!" He cries.

My rimjob begins with small playful taps and flicks. A little tap...then nothing. A quick lick...then nothing. A sudden tease around the edge...then nothing.

"Unnhhhhh, yes!" He moans. "More!"

Tap, tickle, lick. I tease him some more.

"Unghh..." He whines and twists his body to look back at me.

I grin a big all too human grin...and bite his ass.

"AIEE!" He flinches before giggling playfully.

Flatting my tongue and opening my wide mouth I dive in. I press my tongue against the entirety of his backdoor and give it a long, hard lick. I made sure to drag my stubbly chin across his tender spit covered asshole as I go.

"GAH!" His soft voice gasps once more. I watch as his fingers grip the earth and his back arches as I do it again. "Fuck...unghhh!"

My tongue then swirl around rim a few times before stabbing into the center in a series of hard flicks. He pushes back toward me and I push forward into him. My cheeks pushed tight into his crevice. If his tongue was like his sword arm, so was mine. The movements might not have be deft and fast like his, but they were sure and strong. Swirl, swirl, stab, stab, stab. I plunge into him and commence to fuck him with my mouth.

"GUNHHHH!" He squirms and moans. "Yes! YES! Fuck yes!"

In and out my pointed oral muscle goes. My lips move and play and I even brush my teeth against him. He is panting letting out adorable little mewling sounds when I finally finish tasting him. Reaching over I grab the bottle of oil he had produced earlier. I open it up and immediately smell a faint aroma of lavender.

He brings his legs up a bit and reaches back to hold his buttocks with his hands.

Tipping the bottle I drizzle the rich golden liquid above his wet hole. It oozes down over it. I pour a bit over the fingers of my right hand and smear it around with my thumb. Keeping the vial close I pin Antony's ass to the ground with my left forearm. With my right middle finger I massage the oil into his oh so tight bunghole.

"Mmmmmm." He moans.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good baby. Your body's been driving me wild for years. I can't wait to feel you." I whisper.

"Yessss! Fuck yes! Do me Jacob! Fuck me!"

Extending my middle finger I slide it through his rosebud. I feel his inner sphincter open up to me and I push my stout digit all the way in.

"Guuhhhhh!" He sighs. "That's it my love, yes!"

Slowly and easily and slide my finger in and out of him. In and out...in and out...in and out. Each time I feel it get easier. His gripping anus wrapping so tight around my finger and yet welcoming it. When I think he is ready I add my index finger. Holding it tight to the middle one I push firmly and steady into him. Once more they sink into him. Holding them there I add more oil.

"Gnnnngggg!" He spreads his legs and begs. "Fuck...fuck me baby, please baby."

"Not yet." I say. Shifting forward I change my angle. I curl my fingers and slide them in and out, feeling around for his stiff walnut.

I knew I found the p-spot when I feel him tense up and quiver. "Fuck!" He says. "OHHHH FUCK!"

My two fingers held tight together I begin finger fucking my hot Elven twink. As I go I get faster, harder, and rougher with him. If he was going to take my cock he needed to be able to handle this.

"Unghh..unhh...unghhhhh!" He moans uncontrollably as my strong fingers hammer in and out of him, firmly stroking his prostate on each oily plunge. I add more of the lavender smelling lubricant, getting him nice and juicy for me. Slrkk, slrkk, slupp. The rude wet plunging sounds are music to my ears.

"Unghhh...unghhhhh...UNGHHHHH!!" He squirms and his moans escalate as I finger blast his backdoor. "UNGHHH...Fuck baby...fuck! Ohhhhh fuck!"

I had waited long enough, plus I knew my beloved liked to cum second. It was just a thing with him. Slipping my slick digits from him I slap his ready hole a few times.

I come up to my knees and roughly take him in my arms once more. I flip him over onto his back. He opens his legs wide for me. I see his diamond hard cock surging, a smear of shiny precum across his lean stomach. The amber glow of his eyes had become a radiating golden light. I pour a dollop of the lube over my tip and stroke myself a few times. Laying my cock over his I stroke us both for a time.

"You ready for me baby?"

"Yes. Yes. YES!"

I lean down and kiss him once. We gaze into each other as I shift and arrange myself. As I press my tip to his warm wet hole I kiss him once more and say. "I love you Antony."

"I love you Jacob!"

I push my turgid manhood into his slick snug enveloping warmth, not stopping until I was deep, deep inside.

"GUNGHHHHHH!!" We both groan out in unison.

I have had some fine top shelf ass from one side of the world to the other, but never could a remember a better or tighter sensation, or a smoother penetration, as this. My Antony felt...well...it was beyond even my wildest fantasies.

As he feels me go balls deep his eyes roll back and he lets out a long and deliciously erotic moan that seemed to come from the very core of his being. "UNGHHHHHHHH!!"

"Oh, gods! By the gods!" I bring his left leg up to hug it against my body as I push into him with all I had. "You feel incredible! Fuuuck!"

"Ohhhhhh, you too...ohhhhhh!" He runs his sharp nails through the hairs of my broad chest then down my wide belly.

I begin to make love to him. Slowly and deeply, reading his body. Pausing when I needed to and upping the pace when I could. He was a wonderful bottom, he knew just how send the right signals for me to pick them up. It is not long before we were working up to a nice rhythm.

His fit body is stunning in the moonlight, but it is his eyes that held me entranced. That brilliant golden light only got brighter and brighter. I was transfixed by his loving gaze. As I fucked him my movements didn't even seem my own anymore. My body flowed with a natural rhythm as old as life itself.

Every sensation was amplified. The warm smooth skin of his leg against my stomach and chest. The feel of his sinewy narrow waist between my big hands. The gripping, sliding bliss of plunging in and out of him. His high voice was now the only sound in my ear, the insect calls fading to nothing. The dark forest and the glowing embers disappear from my consciousness. Every sight, every smell, every heavenly touch...everything was him...and me. He was my world now. Too beautiful for words.

The light encompasses us. A warm halo around our passionate lovemaking bodies. Was it real? Was it in our minds? I could not tell and I did not care.

I fuck him harder, bringing my own base brutishness to this magical moment, and he cries out in rapturous bliss.

Faster and harder I fuck his tight gripping ass. The primal beat of our slapping fucking bodies added into the mix. My rough hands explore his body. Fondling his balls and then stroking his long thick cock in steady time as I ravish him.

Slap, slap, slap, slap. My hips drive ever harder into him

"Unghhh...unghhhh...unghhh!" The rising sounds of our final release escape our mouths. Our carnal duet a harmony of high sing-song Elvish moans and low grumbling Human groans.

He grips at me, claws at me. His eyes and mouth widening as the moment nears.

I drive into him again and again. His slender body rocked by my mighty efforts. My grunts becoming animalistic. "Gruh..gruh..gruh.."

"Hahh..hahhh..hahhhh.." He wails with me.

I feel his body tensing even as I pass my own point of no return. We moved as one now, in an sexual dance of perfect fleshly unity. Each knowing the other's needs even as they happened.

My balls tighten, as do his, and I pound deep and powerfully.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...UHHHHHH...JACOB!!"

"Gunhhh...gruhhh...GRNGHHH...ANTONY!!"

His eyes, upon which I could not tear my gaze, flare with a blinding flash. The golden nimbus around us radiating like the midday sun. At the very height of our shared orgasm I feel our souls fuse. Two incomplete pieces forged together by our love, hammered into a single shape by our experiences, and tempered into unbreakable steel by our sex. As eternal as any artifact created upon the anvil of the gods.

During this rapturous peak there is a white hot instant of losing myself...

...when I return to my senses I am grunting like a bull, hunched over him, and pumping my hot load deep inside my man's bowels. In my hand I was gripping his throbbing cock, which was blasting his own copious wads of jizm up onto his lean sexy body and causing his entrance to spasm around my own pulsing shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh!" We sigh together in shared rapture.

The glow was gone. The transcendent spiritual light was gone. His amber irises now back to their natural and lovely steel blue. Everything was earthly and base once more. But things were not as they had been. I could still feel him. He was in my heart as surely as I was inside of him right now.

Together we ride out the end of our shared nut. I stay full hilt and just hold there as I tenderly but firmly milk the jizz out of him.

I let out huffing growl and tremble from head to toe. I shake my shoulders and head like a dog trying to dry itself.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaim, lacking any other words to express what had just happened.

We both begin to laugh. He reaches out to me. "Come here my big wonderful man."

I collapse down on top of him, feeling his still hot seed squish between as I slip from his creamy tush. I kiss him deeply and lovingly with everything I had. He wraps his arms and legs around me and kisses me right back.

We clean up a bit, add some logs to the embers, and hold to each other tight. We cuddle, we talk, we whisper sweet nothings, we spoon, we kiss, we hug, and we make love all night long.

Two souls had been made one here in the cursed Witches Wood. A flawless union now weaved into the eternal tapestry of the universe. He had given up a millennium for me, and now I knew why.

As the sun rose the next day I hold my sleeping Antony close and kiss his sweaty forehead. Our life together would not last centuries. But I knew beyond any doubt that we would make the very most of every single precious day of the years we did share. And I knew, when the time came, we would also share our end. That knowledge was humbling and it was empowering. My life was his and his was mine. Despite my initial stubborn though well meaning reluctance, now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Two weeks alone with just my Antony in this cursed wood. It seemed a blessing now. What a wonderful way for us to start our life together. Feeling his warm nude body nuzzling into mine I bring the heavy blankets up higher around us. With a happiness I did not know was possible I lay my lips to his soft silver hair, close my eyes, and drift off to sleep.

12