The Greatest Sex Toy Ever Pt. 03

Story Info
I demo a new sex toy with a sexy volunteer!
3.7k words
4.69
10.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

I still can't believe the effects of that gel! It took over two more hours for us to drain its potency! Drained us also.

Sadie and I washed up, dressed and were out the door by ten thirty. We kissed and hugged close and agreed to meet again on Friday evening after I returned from the Pensacola market swing. We both needed the rest.

I laid out at the beach Friday afternoon and soaked up the rays for a couple hours checking out the girls showing off their bods. Saw several cuties that I would enjoy introducing to my product line but didn't really have the energy.

Man! That sun felt good, but I needed to get back to Mobile and check out the other three items in my shipment from the main office.

Upon checking in to the hotel I found I had two messages, one from Sadie cancelling our get together as she was exposed to flu at work and hated to put me at risk, nice of her. All things considered.

The other was from the courier lady, Karen, who said she was finishing up a delivery in Biloxi, Ms. and would happily buy my dinner if I had a clear schedule. Hmm. I really liked the grin on her face when she delivered my package the other day, she obviously knew about my product line. The message was a half hour ago.

When she delivered my sample box the other day I was impressed with her dark hair and eyes, Karen exuded a sexuality that struck me as raw and ready to be unleashed.

Medium height, her legs looked smooth and firm with a cute round ass begging to be pulled against me. Dressed in her courier outfit, she still easily gave off an 'I'm ready for anything you have to offer Jack!' presence.

Remembering the way her firm, round, generous C cup boobs stuck straight out at me forced the issue and I called her. Karen answered immediately. We talked for a minute and I asked if she was still interested in testing my samples.

"Oh Yes!"

"You do know you have to sign a release and consent form?"

"Hell Yes!" I could hear her grinning ear to ear.

"It might possibly take up the entire weekend." I held my breath in anticipation.

"That's okay Jack! I'm off all weekend."

"Great Karen, call me when you get close!"

I tried to act nonchalant but was rubbing a growing erection just by talking to Karen.

"Will do Jack!"

"I'm so glad you had time to work me in!"

I'll be there in less than an hour, thanks!" She was now headed east to Mobile... and me...

"Great! Looking forward to seeing you!" I said and hung up.

Going to my room I thought about my choices for dinner as I already had desert planned.

I had been carting the small shipment box around for two days and setting it on the dresser. I opened it back up and removed the three smaller boxes and began reading the directions for the next toy.

It was a short tutorial on the remaining items, I opened the one marked 'Sweet Dreams'.and the cover sheet said,

"Based on the principal of pain management halos, this product recognizes the opposite, instead of recording pain levels, it records pleasures, copying the emotions and basic memories of the sex act, it will playback the experience at preset times after the subject enters REM sleep up to three times in a 24 hour period.

The enclosed gel is premeasured and should be applied to both partners simultaneously for best results. Place three drops on each sex organ and allow five minutes for full absorption. The head nets are self adjusting and must be worn throughout the sex act. You will notice a slight tightening when first put on as the outer ring makes contact with the head and utilizes static pressure to ensure good contact.

I saw I was holding a pair of what looked like two light brown hairnets with a couple of small round metal buttons on opposite sides. Looking closer I saw there were tiny filaments of different colors, running thru each net terminating at the buttons. The outer rim was slightly beaded,

Their weight was slight, and they were flexible. A lighted on/off switch with a charging port completed the toy. A small rectangular receiver and controller completed the kit. Oh yeah, there was a tag on each one reminding me to read the directions carefully.

I was determined not to fuck up the use of the remaining hi tech toys, so I reread the instruction.

Hmm, Very interesting!

So in a nutshell, It appeared that the net was worn during sex, alone or with a partner, and it recorded your experience, physical response, and emotions and could play it back to you in your sleep. Actually, guiding your dreams and mimicking whatever you had recorded! Talk about hi-tech.

Wow! It worked on men and women both and you were encouraged to record with your partner and wear the net when you were apart and ready for sleep. It would replay your entire fuck fest up to twice a night! Talk about wet dreaming! I bet Karen would looove to be a willing test subject!

I made sure I understood the instructions down to the last word and repeated the part of, 'use supplied gel for enhancement!' Fuck... I came forever with the gel! I used waaaay too much! Won't make that mistake again.

My cell phone beeped. It was Karen saying she was ten minutes out and where should we meet. I suggested the restaurant downstairs and getting a cheerful "okay Jack" Went to brush my teeth and go downstairs for dinner.

I got a small booth in a corner, ordered a bottle of nice white wine and watching the front door saw Karen walk in with an overnight case in hand, Wow! She had obviously expected a hookup as she was dressed in a lightweight vee neck sweater with no bra. Her 'C' cups jiggled as she saw me and waved.

No doubts about that set of boobs. I actually watched her pebble sized nipples harden, then grow larger and strain against her sweater as she sauntered over. I hope that was planned!

Her jeans must have been wet when she put them on as they were so tight I swear I could see her pussy lips rubbing together as she walked over, Every swinging dick in the place followed her as she closed the distance. I figured her for thirty years old tops.

I stood to greet her, and she pecked my cheek with her perfect lips and said.

"Hi Jack! Thanks so much for the invite! I'm so tickled you invited me to see your new toys!"

"Wow! You look so great!" I pointed to the seat. "Won't you sit and enjoy some wine Karen?

"Or anything you'd like." The old coffee, wine, or me routine.

"Thank you, sir!" She grinned as she took the seat next to me-not across. This was going to be fun. Karen was hot!

We drank and talked about her job and my company and when the waiter came to take our dinner requests, he couldn't keep his eyes off Karen's chest.

As he walked away Karen bumped her shoulder into mine and grabbing my arm said, "I guess I made a good impression, huh?"

"On everyone in here girl!"

"You look good enough to eat!"I looked into those dark eyes and kissed her gently on the lips.

She responded with her left hand going behind my neck and pulled me in for a lip lock that set my dick to tickling and my toes to curl. Her right hand moved to my right thigh.

We both slowly moved apart and breathed out heavily.

"Wow! "Was all Karen said and all that I felt. Both our hearts were pounding from one kiss!

Breaking the silence, I asked Karen what she enjoyed doing.

"Fucking!" She said as I strangled on my wine, trying to keep it from dripping out my nose. I started laughing.

"Well you asked'" Karen grinned mischievously and grabbed my arm again, "I really enjoy sex with a good man, and since I've been delivering your company's samples for a year and talking to some of your people, I took the chance to flirt with ya the other day."

She continued. "I'm hoping to experience some of the tech stuff I've heard about."

"I'm glad you didn't mind"

Karen squeezed my thigh and I moved my right hand to her smooth leg and squeezed back then gently rubbed it.

"Ooh! I like that Jack!" Just as the waiter brought our dinner.

We ate enjoying small talk about our jobs and finishing up, I signed the check.

"I thought I was buying?" Karen said.

"Not when I have an expense account." I replied, "let's go up to the mini suite."

"I'm right beside you Jack!" Karen reached and took my hand in hers. I felt a tickle shoot from my hand to my dick.

I loved the stares we got on walking out, I'm sure everyone thought I was with an expensive call girl and I couldn't care less.

We reached the elevator and I pressed our floor number. Karen pulled me in for a full body hug and opening her lips to mine, tongued me with a wet, promising kiss that curled my toes.

Her crotch rubbed against mine and we both moaned into each other's mouth.

Ding went the elevator. I took her hand and lead her to my room. Karen made sure our hips rubbed together all the way to the door.

Entering ahead of me, she looked around and whistled. "Great room jack! I only caught a glimpse when I made your delivery,"

"Gotta go potty and change clothes!" Smiling coyishly,

"I brought a night shirt if that's okay?" Karen rushed into the bath.

"That's okay!" I said to the closing door. I looked for and found the release and consent forms in my brief.

Five minutes later a vision walked out the bathroom door, took three steps and began a slow gyration as if dancing.

Karen wore a hip length translucent, red nightshirt... And nothing else, her sauntered closer.

The first thing I saw were her perfect, no sag tits aimed right at me. The second was her demure smile as she watched my expression, dropped jaw and everything! She knew she was fucking hot and always had been.

Her waist and tummy next got my attention as they took my eyes down to her pussy. Her mound was a perfect apple that lightly swelled so naughtily against the shirt.

I could see her vaginal lips and the rectangle of light brown hair neatly shaven to point the way to her awaiting pleasures. She had runner's legs, cleanly shaved and muscular. I was in love and heat in the same moment!

You'd have thought that with all the pussy I get in this job it would get old, it hadn't yet.

Karen pressed her breasts against my chest and gave me a small promising kiss,

"Are those the papers you need signed? Where's a pen Jack, I'm ready to experiment!"

Wow, so was I.

We got the legal shit out of the way and Karen walked over to the bed and looked at the items displayed there. I showed her the net apparatus and explained it as well as I could.

Mentioning the overuse of the gel previously, and the hilariously erotic consequences. Karen said, "stop right there Jack!"

"That sounds so unreal! I'd love to try it first!"

I had a short questionnaire that helped me understand a woman's desires and wants during sex so I asked Karen if she would mind answering a few questions.

"Hey! If it makes you happy, I'll answer almost anything your company asks."

"I've been delivering for y'all for 2 years and from what I've seen and heard at the warehouse, it can only make it better!"

"Besides, I'm kind of eager to get started on that gel! Just thinking about it is making me wet!"

"Great! I said, this won't take long."

The questions were very personal, i.e. 'What's your favorite position? Do you use vibrator's or other toy's How often do you have intercourse? What's the most times you have orgasmed [cum] in a night?

Her answers didn't surprise me at all. Karen appeared to be a very horny, take no prisoner's girl who had an immense sex drive.

Finishing the questionnaire, I suggested we get on the king size bed and begin preparing for the fun.

Standing by the bed, I undressed down to my boxers and Karen laughingly said. "Shy Jack? You might as well take them off now... or I will."

She grabbed the sides and slowly pulled down my shorts until my cock popped up. Already a nice 7" erection. Karen ran her lips over my underside and then her tongue.

"Umm Jack! That's a nice penis!" Removing them fully and standing, embraced me, letting her now large and hard, brown nipples slide across my chest.

Looking me in the eye, Karen said, "I know officially this is a field test of a product."

"But since I first saw you at your main office, I've wanted to spend the night with you, and fuck you. How's that for an ice breaker?" She giggled, then kissed me hard squeezing my dick.

I felt an intense jolt of bliss in said penis and felt precum oozing out the tip. "mmm, Karen, that's a great ice breaker! Let's get ready!"

We each took a net, which we were referring to now as a halo, and switching them on, put them on our heads. We sat on the bed.

We instantly felt the halos gently tighten slightly around our skulls and them beeped once as they activated. Tugging on mine, it appeared to be on snug. I didn't think they would come off easily.

"Feel anything?" I asked.

"Just your hard penis". Karen giggled, "maybe we should jump start it!"

"Funny," I laughed, "I think it has a mild electrical field that senses the pleasure center."

"No, maybe a little tickle at the sides. Maybe it's found my center already! Probably should apply the gel Jack?"

"Yeah, that should get a response."

I opened the gel packet and saw it was double ended and premeasured for two applications. Cracking one end I dribbled the gel on my dick and then handed it to Karen. Spreading her legs open she smiled and said.

"You do it Jack, I love it when a man takes charge!"

I centered the dispenser right below her cute landing strip and let it all flow out onto her pussy, where I watched it slowly spread out and down her vaginal lips. I reached over to rub it in when Karen took my hand and pulled me closer. I could feel that familiar warmth in my balls, the gel was taking effect quicker than I thought.

"Why not rub it in with your penis Jack? might as well get acquainted, huh?" Cocking her head she grinned sensually at me.

I kneed her legs open a bit more and slowly eased between them, all the while looking deep into her eyes. My cock tip brushed against her pubic soft, shaven pussy hairs, I shivered at the sudden, intense of joy my cock felt. Was the gel already working?

Easing down on her body,

Fondling her boobs, I rolled her nipples with my thumbs as I slowly and gently began sliding up and down her labia with my dick perfectly centered in her valley. Karen instinctively humped me back, all the while staring back at me.

"Oh Damn Jack! That feels wonderful!"

"I think the gel is starting to work cause my pussy is tingling and dripping and dilating something fierce!!" Karen grimaced and grabbed my butt, sliding me towards her wet treasure.

"I need to fuck you Jack!" Karen was frantic with sexual need. Her pussy was awash with her juices.

I hoped our halos were recording this!

"I think you need to kiss and fuck me and, Oh God! I need you now!"

Karen arched her hips repeatedly, lifting me, searching for my erection when I felt the tip find her entrance. I slid in halfway as she began fucking me in short strokes. I really hoped our halos didn't miss this.

"Kiss me Jack! It is even better than I could imagine! My pussy is on fire! "Fuck me baby, fuck me deep!"

Moving my lips to Karen's I felt my dick bottom out in Karen's pussy. She was tight and wet and warm and slowly fucking my dick. Not wildly, but a firm, steady, sensual in and out as if she were savoring every movement. I know I was!

I vaguely thought about the halos but was swept away at the gel's ecstatic urgings. My ass was clenched so tight you couldn't get a toothpick in between my cheeks.

My pleasure was rising with every movement of her tongue and hips and I felt the bliss start in my toes as it worked its way to my dick. We were both grunting into each other's mouths, so I just held my dick steady, all the way inside her cunt and luxuriated in her continuing erotic movements. I could only move it enough to think I was in control of my body. I wasn't.

The pressure in my nuts, as they pulled up close to my dick was bringing me close to ejaculating deep into Karen's pussy. I felt and heard her edging closer with me.

We both came at the same time, kissing deeply and holding tightly to one another, grinding out ever spasm in our loins.

I moaned; Karen grunted. I couldn't get my dick far enough inside her. She couldn't grip my dick harder. I felt my involuntary ejaculations fill her with my cum and felt her pussy muscles wetly. gripping and releasing me in blissful waves of pleasure. She moaned long and hard.

We slowly came down from the heavens and kissed wildly as our hips slowly thrust and ground against one another, I felt my cum and her fluids leaking out, around my dick which was still nice and hard.

I was thinking, 'if the halos didn't record this, I was going to sue!

"God Jack! That was absolutely the biggest orgasm I've ever had!"

"Do you think there's more?" Karen continued slowly fucking me full length, slowly... in and out.

Luxuriating in the throes of passion I murmured, "I know there are, how many I don't know honey!"

"I could use a glass of wine, want one?" I asked.

"Not if you have to get up, I'm kind of loving on your penis right now." Grabbing my ass and grinding me all the way in,

"I've been fantasying about doing this with you for a while and want to enjoy every minute!" Karen said. "Do you think the halos worked?"

I looked at the receiver and the light was still on steady. "Looks like it, I'm looking forward to sleep tonight!"

"With me or the halo?" Karen oozed sexually. "I'm looking forward to being next to you all nigggggght!"

"Aw shit Jack, I think I'm going to cum again!" Her pussy began a frantic and intense quiver deep inside, just as I felt the gel begin to assert itself again in my dick.

"Oh man Jack! This is stronger than before; I feel it all over... And it's fantastic! I feel every inch of you inside of me! "

I too was being overwhelmed with the effects of the gel and reaching for her breasts, began to massage them, pulling on the nipples. Karen whined with pleasure, grabbed my head and kissed me passionately.

My cock was starting to strain at the impending release of my churning balls. I didn't think the gel was due to work again for a few more minutes. But it did!

Karen wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me tighter and deeper into her wet and hungry cunt. I groaned and went into spasms from head to toe. I ejaculated repeatedly into Karen's pussy.

Fluids squirted out with every thrust. I could smell our sex saturating the bed.

Karen was squealing and furiously cumming all over my dick. This WAS fantastic, lasting much longer than before. I felt my balls were empty from the way my dick was straining.

Karen was shaking under me and cooing into my neck. "Oh Jack, Oh Jack! Is this going to happen again? I'm washed out!'

"I don't know baby; the last gel effects went on for over an hour and I...I...I... I'm cumming again!" The gel again surged thru our bodies and began anew.

I buried my face into the pillow to stifle my scream. Through a haze I sensed Karen convulse and make incoherent sounds

We fucked each other senseless, craving every moment. It was a utopia of sexual excess and we shared it until we came back to a wet reality Karen was a leaker!

Our arms were firmly wrapped around one another and our hips slowly sought any residual sensations, but it appeared the gel had played out in our bodies. Though I could still feel very nice little spasms in my penis.

I kissed Karen deeply. "Thank you, Karen!"

"Oh Jack! Thank you for inviting me, this was unreal!"

She stretched languidly. "Should we take the halos off now? I need a rest!" Karen flopped back on the bed.

"Yes ma'am! Just put yours with mine on the nightstand and we'll put them back on before we crash"

We both carefully removed them and placed them atop the receiver. I didn't want to lose one second of those memories!

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers
12