The Greek Dilemma Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Clara and Olivia fight, some people are disqualified.
6.1k words
4.67
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[CW: Threats of rape]

Author's Note: There are a couple of chapters here that are shorter or more plot driven, so I made this one three chapters instead of two. Hope you all still enjoy.

***

After a few minutes, Quinn called out the next match. "Clara and Dan, step up!"

Clara stood tall and proud at 5'10 and weighed just under 150 pounds. Her long, glossy, strawberry-blonde hair hung down her back. She wore it in a high ponytail instead of letting it hang loose. A sharp smirk and calculating emerald green eyes adorned her angular face. Clara's body was lean and firm; she was in the prime of her life and knew how to use her body to her advantage.

Clara was a woman of few words, her hardened exterior masking a deep and unwavering strength. She was determined to prove that she was as capable as any of the Kappa Omega men.

She wore a tight black bodysuit that outlined her body's contours and highlighted her toned midsection and arms. Black boots completed the ensemble, giving her a powerful and formidable aura. She was ready for battle.

Dan was a tall, athletic figure standing at 6 feet, 2 inches and weighing in at 198 pounds. His strong jawline and piercing blue eyes made him look intimidating, but at the same time, he had an approachable charisma. He was the guy you wanted to have a beer with but knew better than to anger. He had a competitive spirit that pushed him to be the best at whatever he was doing, and he never backed down from a challenge.

Dan wore a pair of red shorts with white stripes and a pair of white wrestling shoes, with a black tank top. He had a focused look in his eye and a determined stance as he waited for the whistle. He was eager to show Clara and the audience that he was the better wrestler and sex fighter.

Cassandra counseled Clara in her corner. "Dan is a wrestler, but hasn't studied any other martial arts. Stay off the floor with him until you have him weakened, and you'll be fine. You practiced how to attack wrestlers this past week. Just remember our practice." Clara nodded, focused on her opponent.

Quinn blew the whistle. "Fight!"

Clara walked out with Dan to face off against him in the ring, dropping into a low stance, arms chambered at her sides. She looked at Dan with a steely look, and let out a sharp battle shout. Dan looked at her in confusion. "What the hell is this Bruce Lee bullshit?" he said, laughing at her. Her expression didn't change. She simply waited.

Dan laughed again, "Alright, I'm here for a fucking fight. Let's go!"

He charged towards her with his arms and legs outstretched, his body arched forward, head lowered to scoop her legs and take her to the mat. Her response was swift and decisive. In one fluid motion, she twisted her hips and drove her knee up into his head with all the might of her powerful legs.

The sound of her knee colliding with his head was a thunderous crack that reverberated off the walls. Blood spurted from his nose in an arc as he dropped like a stone to the ground. His body lay unmoving, the sickening thud reverberating through the room. She unleashed her lightning fast reflexes and moved in for another attack, but quickly realized it was unnecessary -- he was already knocked out cold. An unnatural quiet descended upon the scene as she stepped back into a defensive stance, her breathing the only noise in the now still room.

Quinn stepped forward and checked on Dan, who did not wake immediately, and motioned for Clara to go to her corner. After making sure that he was still breathing and his pulse was ok, he called Steve and Kayla over to ringside.

"What is it?" Steve asked

"I'm stopping this fight," said Quinn calmly, but with a clear tone of authority in his voice. "Dan needs to see the doctor right away. I'm afraid he might have a concussion; that hit was brutal. Also, Kayla, I'm disqualifying Clara from the competition."

"What?!" Kayla cried out in surprise.

Quinn looked at Kayla "Look... the rule is no closed punches to the head, but there's also the rule about no intentional serious injuries. It's clear that the knee to the head was what she was aiming at against a wrestler, and that's a dangerous move. There are many other ways a Karate expert could have handled the situation with less chance of injury." Kayla grimaced, but nodded her understanding.

"What about Dan, then?" Steve asked. "If Clara is disqualified, then he technically won, but he's out of the competition."

Quinn nodded. "Kayla, I'm going to give you two choices. Either you can drop someone else from your team, or you can allow Steve to select one of his team to be reinstated when all the first round matches are complete."

"Can I talk it over with my team?"

"Sure." He went back to the center of the ring. "Dan wins this match by forfeit due to a rules violation. We'll take a ten-minute break for Kayla to discuss with her team and to get Dan medical attention."

Clara clenched her fists in anger and shock. Kayla saw this and quickly went over to her. "It's ok Clara," Kayla said, trying to calm her down. "I'll explain in a minute. You did great, you were so awesome."

Cassandra put her forehead to Clara's in a gesture of affection. "I know you're frustrated right now, but you did great." She reached down and grabbed Clara's hand, still clenched into a fist. "You were the real winner. Let's go talk it over with the team."

Clara closed her eyes and unclenched her fist. "Thanks, Cassandra."

***

Kayla finished explaining Quinn's ruling. "Clara was disqualified because Quinn decided the knee was an intentional attempt to cause injury." She gritted her teeth. "I don't like it, but we chose Quinn as a fair referee, so we will abide by his judgment, alright?"

Kayla wrapped her arm around Clara's shoulders and said reassuringly, "It's okay. Cassandra is right... you clearly won that fight. Everyone will remember you knocking Dan out in the first ten seconds." With a nod of agreement, the rest of the Gammas murmured their agreement. "You're the best, Clara," one said. Another exclaimed, "You're awesome!" A third added, "We've got this!"

"We have another choice to make," Kayla explained. "Since Dan technically won, but he can't continue due to the injury Clara inflicted upon him, we have to make up for it. We can either drop someone from our team, or we can allow them to pick someone to be reinstated after the first ten matches. Absolutely no judgment here... is there anyone that's uncomfortable, or who would rather not fight?"

All the Gamma Epsilon sisters looked at Kayla with a steely resolve.

"Yeah, I thought not. I love all of you. I'll let Quinn know."

After a few more minutes, Quinn crawled back up into the ring, and announced, "Olivia, Dylan, you're up!"

***

Olivia was a petite girl standing at 5'4", with milky skin and bright blue eyes. She had a reputation for being gentle and kindhearted, but also fiercely determined when it counted. Olivia had been a shy wallflower most of her high school, but in college she had pushed herself hard to become more outgoing; she wanted to find a place where she belonged.

So she took it one step at a time, first signing up for Tae Kwon Do classes, then forcing herself to pledge to a sorority. She learned as she pledged that many of the girls were feeling similar feelings of shyness, fear of failure, and lack of confidence. Olivia developed genuine friendships with these girls, and wanted to become someone that people who felt alone or afraid could come to.

Olivia had picked a black catsuit to show off her curves and figure, in particular her powerful legs. She picked it for two reasons: to intimidate her opponents, and to inspire confidence in herself; it made her feel like Catwoman. She also wore knee-high black leather boots and had pulled her long brown hair into a tight bun. She was ready to face her opponent and fight for her sisters.

Dylan stood at 5'8", with a scruffy and rugged look. His messy, chocolate-brown hair reached his soft, chocolate-brown eyes, and he wore studs in his ears and a tattoo on his left arm. He was a wild and daring individual with a unique sense of style and an appetite for risk.

Dylan eagerly stepped into the ring. He felt a rush of adrenaline course through his veins as he prepared to face off against Olivia. His mind was intensely focused as he prepared to make a statement in this high stakes match. He was wearing a pair of ripped and faded blue jeans that hugged his hips, and a tight black tank top that revealed just how defined his musculature was. He was confident that he was going to dominate the match.

Cassandra scoffed at Dylan. "Why did they invite all these people with no fighting training? Anyway, Dylan is mostly known for being in a rock and roll band. He might have some brawling experience, but otherwise nothing else... he's not trained for this."

Cassandra's gaze softened as she looked at Olivia, and her heart felt heavy with concern. Although the Gamma Epsilon sisters had been impressed by Olivia's athletic prowess when she'd breezed through the qualification tournament for their sisterhood, they had also learned that Olivia had never dated or experienced any sort of sexual intimacy.

Cassandra remembered the meeting she had had with Kayla in the Gamma living room. Kayla had gently questioned whether they should subject Olivia to a match like this. Olivia's loyalty to the sorority was not in any doubt, but Kayla didn't want this to be her sister's first sexual experience. However, Cassandra had talked Kayla down from her stance. She had had many conversations with Olivia about it, and Olivia was determined to compete. Cassandra made sure Olivia knew what she was getting into, and Olivia still did not waver. She wanted to help the Gammas win.

Now that the moment was here, though, Cassandra looked into Olivia's eyes and saw her anxiety, saw her body shaking. She placed her palm on Olivia's cheek in a comforting gesture. "Olivia. You can do this." She said with determination.

Olivia closed her eyes and steeled herself. "I can do this," Olivia growled, pushing past her terror, opening her eyes, focused, determined.

"Remember our practice sessions. Once you get the advantage, immobilize him with your legs, then focus on his cock. Pay attention to how he responds... how his moans change when you stroke him soft or hard, fast or slow. You don't have to do anything fancy. You've got this."

"Ok..." She turned to look Cassandra in the eyes, her look softening. "Cassandra, thank you so much for speaking up for me last week."

Cassandra turned to Olivia in shock. "You knew?"

Olivia nodded. "I overheard it. I... Kayla wants what's best for us, I know that, but you were right. I will win. We will win."

"Olivia, you're the greatest." She hugged Olivia tight. "Go wreck him!"

Quinn blew the whistle to start the match. Dylan strutted his way out of his corner, looking cocky and menacing, while Olivia cautiously stepped out from her corner in a guarded stance. Dylan grabbed his crotch, stuck out his tongue, and roared out, "You ready for some of this?"

Olivia looked at him with a quizzical look. "Some of what?"

Dylan leered at her. "Some of this dick, bitch!"

Olivia continued looking blankly at him. "Some of what?"

Dylan unleashed an animalistic scream and charged at her with a slow, looping, overhand right punch. In a lightning-fast movement, Olivia effortlessly slid to the side while driving a punishing round kick into Dylan's abdomen with surgical precision. Dylan doubled over in pain, gasping for breath as he crashed to his knees.

"Well, that was the slowest telegraphed punch I've ever seen," Olivia observed coldly. "Get up and try again."

Dylan stood back up with difficulty and spit on the mat before charging forward again with his fist cocked back. This time when Dylan came forward, Olivia easily stepped aside once more as she delivered a quick triple kick to his thigh, side, then face. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Again!"

This time, Dylan got up more slowly. Olivia waited patiently as he found his footing. He swung another roundhouse punch at her head that she easily ducked under, slamming her small closed fist into his wide-open gut. She shoved him into the corner and treated his midsection as a punching bag, slamming punch after punch into his midsection as he stood there, stunned.

"I'm... so... angry! I was scared of *this*? You're pathetic! Have you trained how to fight a day in your life?" Olivia screamed in rage as she pummeled Dylan's midsection.

"You... you bitch..." Dylan stammered out between pained grunts.

Olivia slapped him across the face. "Shut your face, you little prick!" She screamed again before continuing to wreck Dylan's softening abs with punch after fierce punch. "Every single woman in Gamma Epsilon fights better than you do! Every single match I fought to get here was harder than this. How are you even in the same ring with me?"

She looked over at the Kappa bench. "Did you all think because you're big strong men that you were going to get here and just fuck a bunch of defenseless women senseless?!" Olivia shouted angrily at the Kappas.

Cassandra called out from ringside. "Olivia! Calm down!"

Olivia heard her friend's words and took a step back, breathing deeply, as Dylan collapsed to the mat, breath coming in ragged gasps after the damage she had done. She grabbed him by the legs and pulled him into the middle of the ring. "It pisses me off so much I have to make you cum to win." She stripped him of his pants and underwear while he laid there defenseless.

"Don't you dare touch my dick! I'll fucking rape you!" Dylan gasped out between ragged breaths.

The entire room went silent.

Olivia's eyes burned with fury as she knelt by his face. She gripped an arm between her thighs, tightening her hold until there was no escape. She seized him by the chin, pulling his head up and baring his neck to her. Their eyes locked as she spoke in a low, ferocious growl that sent a chill through his bones.

"You will never again threaten me, or any other woman, with rape. I swear on my life that if you ever do so, I will make sure you suffer more than anything you can imagine. Do you hear me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" The air seemed to freeze around them as every word reverberated off the walls. He felt his entire body go cold with terror when her grip on his chin tightened and her voice grew low again. "Say it."

"Yes." He said meekly, barely a whisper.

"Say it!" She screamed into his face, enraged.

"I understand!" he cried out.

Olivia released her grip on him and stood, fists clenched, nearly paralyzed with anger. Suddenly, a quiet voice called out from the Kappa Omega seats. "Quinn. We forfeit this match."

All eyes turned to Steve, standing alone in front of the Kappas. He strode straight towards the ring with calm resolve. Dylan stared at him, aghast. "What do you think you're doing?" he demanded.

"Dylan," Steve spoke with an unwavering voice. "We are all here to fight for our houses, to uphold our houses' honor, and consented to the rules of this match, including consenting to sexual contact in advance. But regardless of the kind of competition this is, it's not acceptable to threaten rape - not even in anger or high emotions. Our code of conduct is clear, and we will not tolerate this behavior. You've crossed the line and now you will face the consequences."

Steve paused for a moment to make sure Dylan was understanding him clearly before continuing. "You will return to the fraternity and await the council's judgment. To be blunt, if I were you, I would consider packing your things.

"Go, now."

Dylan gathered his belongings, and cowed by Steve's will, left the ring and the gym. The Kappa brothers all turned their backs as he left.

Steve knelt before Olivia, who still stood paralyzed by anger, fists clenched. "I'm sorry for what happened here tonight," he said firmly, but softly, looking softly into her eyes. "His behavior was inexcusable and I will do my best to ensure it will never happen again. We, the fraternity brothers of Kappa Omega, all sincerely apologize to you and your sisters at Gamma Epsilon for this incident."

Kayla entered the ring and hugged Olivia, who had begun shaking. "Olivia, are you okay?"

Olivia turned and buried her head in Kayla's shoulder, sobbing from the overflow of anger leaving her body. "I'm... I'm..."

"Shhh..." Kayla said, consoling her. Cassandra came in and wrapped her arm around Olivia's shoulders, leading her out of the ring to her sisters.

Steve got to his feet and turned to Kayla. "Let's talk."

***

Steve and Kayla went to an unused room. Steve took a deep breath, let it out. "Well, this is not how I thought this would go."

Kayla nodded. "Thank you, by the way. That could not have been easy."

Steve ran his hand through his hair. "Look, we're competitive, and I'm not happy about how today has gone even before that last match. But, the very last thing I want is for any of my Panhellenic sisters to feel unsafe or unprotected at an event. Even some secret fighting tournament held in some remote gym." Steve looked away, not focusing on anything in particular. "This next part is harder, probably."

He sighed and turned back to Kayla, squaring his shoulders. "As Kappa Omega president, I take responsibility for the actions of my brethren. What Dylan did was unacceptable, but it's also unacceptable that we allowed him to think threatening a sister, or anybody, of rape was compatible with our values. That's on the house in general, and me in specific.

"As such, I'm offering, on behalf of Kappa Omega, our forfeiture of the entire match. If you accept, we will uphold the terms you and I agreed to a month ago. The only reason this is an offer and not a statement is I want you all to have the choice of whether to accept. Maybe the rest of your team really wants to compete, or they might feel unsatisfied with the result as it stands. I don't know how we turn this back into an enjoyable event after this, but I wanted to give the choice to you."

Kayla thought about it. "I have my opinion, but this is also something I should discuss with my sisters. Can we have the room?"

"Of course."

***

"That's the choice we have to make," Kayla said, after summarizing her discussion with Steve, as they were all seated around a conference room table. "We'll vote on it shortly, but does anything have anything they want to say first?"

The other nine sisters thought about it briefly, then shook their heads.

"Ok, we're going to do this vote anonymously. I don't want anyone feeling pressured." Kayla handed out some scraps of paper and a few pens. "Everyone writes either 'accept' or 'decline' on a piece of paper. Accept means you accept their offer and the match ends. Decline means you decline their offer, and the match continues. If anyone accepts, we all accept. Do not hesitate to accept if that's what you feel."

The sisters all marked their papers, folded them, and put them in the middle of the table. Kayla shuffled them up and started reading them out.

"Decline... decline... decline...... all declines. You're sure?"

Cassandra stood. "I only speak for myself but... I'm proud of the work we put in preparing for this. I don't want to see it go to waste because of an asshole like Dylan. And I still want to kick ass!" the rest of the sisters cheered.

"Well, let's go out and let them know."

***

Kayla stood in the center of the ring facing the Kappa Omegas, who stood outside the ring. "The Gamma Epsilons formally decline your offer. We would like to finish the competition."

Steve nodded. "We accept. We will not lose from here!"

As Quinn pulled out his paper with the list of competitors on it, Olivia stood on the Gamma Epsilon side and spoke out. "Madam President, Mister President, may I make a request?"

12