The Greek Dilemma Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Brian vs Stephanie, Lisa vs Wes.
5.4k words
4.57
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn called out "Stephanie, Brian, you're up next."

Stephanie was a strong and fit young woman, standing five feet six inches tall and weighing a healthy 135 pounds. She had short reddish-blonde hair and a heart-shaped face. She had a physique that showed she was no stranger to physical activity. Although she was girly in some respects, she had a tomboyish streak; she enjoyed competing in sports, and she was fearless when it came to taking risks.

Stephanie stepped into the ring, pumped up and ready for the fight. She may have been nervous, but she was not scared; she knew that she and her sisters had trained hard and was confident she could win. It didn't hurt that they were ahead 5-0.

Stephanie wore short black shorts and a tight-fitting, white tank top. Her shorts showed off her toned legs and her top showed off her flat stomach and muscled arms. A pair of black leather boots completed her look.

Brian stood at the edge of the ring, looking calm and collected. A handsome young man, he was tall and lean at six feet tall, with well-defined muscles that showed his strength. He had short dark brown hair, and his deep blue eyes seemed to take in every detail. He had a quiet, introspective nature, but he felt no fear as he prepared for the fight, and his confidence was obvious.

Brian was wearing a plain white t-shirt and light grey sweatpants. He had no desire to put on a show; Brian was there to compete and win. He was determined to outsmart Stephanie and bring back the first victory for the team. Unlike most of his brothers, Brian had been training hard for this competition, and he was confident that his strategy and technique would be enough to take him to the top.

As he climbed into the ring, Brian focused on the task ahead. He could feel the intensity of the crowd, and it only made him more determined. It was time to put all his hard work to the test.

Cassandra looked at Brian with concern, then leaned over to speak into Stephanie's ear. "I don't have a lot for you here... Brian is known for being calm and thoughtful, and playing with his head. He'll probably try to feel your capabilities out at the beginning. If it were me, I'd probably start really aggressive, but..."

"Heh... aggression is my style," Stephanie said, laughing.

"Alright Steph, get in there."

Quinn blew the whistle, and the round started with Stephanie charging, nearly sprinting, over to Brian's corner. Stephanie's sudden burst of energy took Brian by surprise, but he quickly regained his composure. She swung at him with exhausting vigor and he dodged away from her blows, waiting for the right moment as she continued to swing in wide arcs. As Stephanie wound up and swung a wild, looping hook at his side, he capitalized on it, stepping in and slamming a quick, focused blow into her solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her and sending her staggering backwards. He followed up with a swift front kick to the center of Stephanie's torso that drove her back onto the mat, and he quickly straddled her chest.

Stephanie tried to stand up, but Brian held her down, pressing her into the mat and pinning her arms to the ground. She groaned and screamed and tried to push him off of her, but his arms held her tightly in place and he didn't move an inch.

"Get off me," she growled, struggling against him.

Brian stared into her eyes with true amusement. "No thanks," he smiled confidently. "I think I like you like this--" He leaned in close and kissed her cheek; his touch left a lingering warmth on her skin "--pinned and under my control."

Stephanie, furious at being trapped this way, gripped the mat and bucked like a wild bronco, but Brian was too strong. He grinned wickedly at her struggles and kept on holding her back down.

As the minutes ticked by, Stephanie's strength waned and she eventually stopped struggling, lying on the mat panting for breath. Brian could feel her body relax beneath him and he knew that the window of opportunity was open.

Brian had observed in the other matches that it was better to get the sexual win first when possible. Getting the submission meant that his attacking possibilities would be more limited, while Stephanie could do anything. So, he planned to get the physical submission second.

He took a deep breath, slowly released it, and then made his move. He moved with precision and speed, flipping her onto her stomach before she could even so much as scream. Brian grabbed both of her legs effortlessly and put her into a Boston Crab hold. Stephanie fought, bucking and struggling to free herself from his grasp, yet it was futile; he had total control over her now, and she was too exhausted. However, he didn't sink the hold fully in... he didn't want her to submit; he wanted to control her and be in a position for a sexual attack.

After a minute, he dropped one of her legs and used the arm that had been holding it to slide her shorts and panties down to her knees. He started stroking her inner thigh, slowly stroking her firm muscles and working his way towards the heat between her legs. She continued to struggle, but it was useless; she was exhausted.

The warmth of his touch sent a shiver down Stephanie's spine, and she felt herself become increasingly aroused. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life as she felt in that moment, yet the feeling of powerlessness only intensified her sensations. Her heart raced and her skin tingled as his fingers explored her body, her body responding to his every move. She craved more as she felt herself growing weaker with every touch, her body betraying her mind as she wanted to both resist him and surrender fully. The tension between these two desires left her breathless.

As she began to respond, he slowly slipped his hand down to stroke her outer lips, slowly and gently teasing her, feeling her become wet. He felt her breathing grow ragged from pleasure, and she whimpered and squirmed as she felt his finger slip between her folds. He cupped her pussy and pressed his palm against her clit as he curled his finger inside her.

She moaned and clenched her eyes shut as she felt him rubbing against her clit, and working his finger in and out. He felt her legs begin to spasm, and he knew she was close to losing it. "Oh god," she gasped.

"You're close to your first loss," he breathed, "but I can make this last much longer if you want..."

Her voice became desperate. "Please... please don't make me wait..."

"Then what do you say?"

"I... I want you to make me cum!" Her words hung heavy in the air as an intense rush of pleasure took over her body and she let out a scream.

Brian slid another finger inside her and grinned as she moaned loudly. He sped up his movements, sliding in and out while continuing to stimulate her clit with his thumb. Stephanie moaned loudly, completely helpless in his grasp, and soon screamed "Yeeeeessss" as her body shook in orgasm. Brian slowed down as her pussy pulsed around his fingers, until he came to a stop inside her. She moaned and took deep breaths to recover as she came down from the height. When she had finished, Brian gently put her leg down, slid his fingers out, and walked to his corner.

Stephanie panted with a mixture of disappointment and satisfaction as she slowly sat up. She pulled her shorts and underwear back up and walked to the corner, where Cassandra stood there waiting, a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry I led you astray there..."

Stephanie leaned against the corner, gasping for breath. Cassandra handed her a bottle of water, which she drank from gratefully. "Fuck, he made me so hot... what do I even do now."

"Ask him on a date."

Stephanie laughed and smacked her on the shoulder. "You're supposed to be my coach, not my matchmaker! I'll ask afterwards. What about *now*?"

Cassandra smiled. "I only have two things. I think he's a terrible matchup for you; he's very calm-headed compared to your wildness. I think you're going to have to try to calm down, but that's really hard here...

"The other thing is, when he got you in that crab, I noticed your legs really turned him on. Try to distract him with your legs."

Stephanie smirked. "Wildness, eh? Well, you're probably right. But I'll see what I can do."

Quinn blew the whistle to start the round. This time, they both came out more slowly, Stephanie sauntering out, swaying her hips and lightly running her hands along her legs. Brian briefly glanced at her thighs, but quickly refocused on her, putting his fists up in a guard.

Stephanie put her guard back up and threw a couple of jabs to his body, which he easily blocked. She tried to remain calm; she wanted to just let loose with her frustration losing the last round, but she knew if she gave in to that urge, she was likely to get submitted or knocked out.

They circled each other for a few moments, Stephanie feigning a few punches but really trying to bait him into a strike. Brian was too patient for that, though. He was perfectly content to keep his distance and watch her, so he waited for her to make a mistake.

Finally, Stephanie lost her patience. She charged Brian, trying to tackle him to the mat, but he was too strong. He took a few steps back towards the corner, dulling her charge, then turned her around so her back was against his chest, and wrapped his muscled arm around her neck. Before he could lock in the hold, she got an arm up so his hold against her neck was not as tight, but it was definitely still uncomfortable.

He pulled her head into his chest, holding her by the neck, and she struggled in his grasp. Remembering the last round, she didn't struggle as furiously. Instead, she took Cassandra's advice and pushed herself further into him, especially pushing her firm ass into his crotch and grinding up and down.

Brian moaned as he felt her ass push against him, and she felt him becoming hard. She focused less on defending against the choke, and more on rubbing his cock and making him moan. She continued to grind her ass, feeling it press into his crotch. He tried to tighten his hold on her, but while he was controlling her head and an arm, it wasn't really affecting her breathing.

Brian was rock hard now, and the pleasure coursing through his body made it hard for him to fight calmly. He had a good hold here, and he didn't want to lose it, but he also didn't want to lose the feeling of her firm ass on his cock. But as she continued to grind, he realized that the pleasure was rising inside of him, and she would inevitably make him cum. If he didn't move soon, he wouldn't stop be able to stop her; he wanted her so badly.

He summoned his willpower and shoved hard, pushing her body forward to the ground. He quickly followed her down, and in one efficient maneuver, used one arm to pin one of hers behind her back while rewrapping an arm around her neck. This time, she could not defend her neck, and he rolled to the side while pulling back on her neck, his bicep flexing into her throat.

Stephanie felt his arm constrict her neck, and knew he was close to winning. She needed to do something drastic or else she'd have to submit. She desperately tried to break out of his grip, but it was too strong. Her only hope at this point was to reach behind her and try to stroke him off before he submitted her. She reached behind her with her free arm and slipped her hand under his sweatpants, wrapping her fingers around his fully erect cock.

Brian gasped as he felt her stroke him, disoriented by pleasure. Stephanie continued to massage his cock, feeling it swell and twitch in her hands. Her thumb brushed against the head of his shaft, sending a tremor through him. She worked her hand faster and harder, her fingers running up and down along his length and massaging with exquisite intensity. Brian moaned wildly in pleasure, completely lost in the sensation of Stephanie's hand working its magic on him.

Suddenly, Stephanie's hand stopped, and Quinn blew his whistle, signaling the end of the match. It took Brian a moment to realize what had happened; His choke hold had knocked Stephanie out. He quickly released the hold and laid her on her back, kneeling by her head, making sure she came around ok.

A few moments later, Stephanie's eyes fluttered open, and she looked up into Brian's eyes. "Didn't quite get you, did I..."

Brian smiled and stood, helping her to her feet. "It was a good match."

Stephanie turned to hug him, pressing her body to his. She whispered into his ear, "there are two unisex bathrooms near the entrance. If you are in the one farthest from the entrance in five minutes, you will not regret it." Backing away, she said out loud, "Good match, Brian"

The crowd all cheered as the two fighters went to their individual sides. The Kappas clamored around their first winner, and the Gammas applauding a well-fought match.

"Sorry for losing, sisters..." Stephanie said sadly. "I couldn't keep control of myself."

"You fought hard," Christina said. "We were never going to win all of these matches. Just most of them". The rest of the sisters laughed as Christina pulled her into a hug. "Good match." All the other sisters murmured their agreement.

The other sisters sat down waiting for the next match. As they did, Stephanie said, "I'll be back in a moment..."

Katherine, sitting on the end, looked across the room at the Kappas, and saw Brian heading to the bathroom as well. She took Stephanie's hand as she walked by, stopping her. Stephanie looked at her, puzzled, and Katherine leaned up to whisper in Stephanie's ear. "Don't lose round 3."

Stephanie smirked and whispered back, "I won't."

***

Brian stood in the bathroom, waiting. He was surprised to find himself nervous. He'd won the match, but something about Stephanie deeply excited him. Brian was usually a methodical, thoughtful sort of person, the brother in his fraternity who didn't get drawn deeply into excitement, who stayed rational during discussions and parties. He also thought he was attracted to people like himself.

But tonight, fighting with Stephanie, he felt something deep and unfamiliar - a rush he couldn't quite explain. He had won, but he felt a loss of control, and a passion, while fighting her. Twice she had almost overcome him with sex, and he somehow fought through it, but he had never felt that way before; he had always felt in control. He found her unbelievably attractive, and the way Stephanie fought fascinated him. Even her impulsiveness was strangely attractive. "What is wrong with me?" he thought to himself. "How could this possibly work?"

He stood, frozen, as he heard the knob of the door slowly turning. He wanted to think through what she wanted to do and what he would do in response, but time was running out. His heart pounded in his chest as she entered the room and he tried to face her with a sense of bravado he didn't feel.

She locked the door, then closed the space to him. "Hi" purred into his neck as her hands feverishly explored his body, pushing him against the wall. He froze, unsure what to do. Stephanie blinked, then looked up at him. "Are you ok?"

Brian swallowed, then nodded. "I'm fine. I just wasn't... I mean, I don't know what I was expecting..."

Stephanie looked at him, bemused. "Well, I was expecting to get you off in an undetermined manner and then ask you out on a date. That sound ok?"

"Yeah, but then I haven't figured out where to take you, or what to wear, and I..." Brian heard Stephanie chuckle. "What?"

Stephanie gave Brian a quick hug and moved to stand beside him, propping herself against the wall and looking into the bathroom. "I think I understand. You're the kind of person who likes to think everything through before acting, right?"

Brian nodded. "Yeah."

Stephanie continued "And sometimes you overthink things, too, right? Think about a lot of things that probably won't happen, or might not happen. Like... and I'm just guessing, maybe you thought about what would happen if we started a relationship, and I was too impulsive for you, or where we might go on our next three dates, or when you would introduce me to your parents, or things like that?"

Brian nodded. "You must have some experience with that."

Stephanie laughed. "I had a problem with a boyfriend freshman year because of things like that. We ended up breaking up... for reasons that won't be a problem now."

"Like what?"

Stephanie laughed again. "Brian, we can talk about that on our first date if you really want. But let's lay our cards on the table, ok?" She pushed herself off the wall to stand in front of him. She pressed her body against his. "Brian," she breathed, her voice laced with desire, "I think you're hot. The way you took charge in the ring--it was such a turn-on for me. I loved it. And I think you were turned on by that fight too. It could just be my body, but I think there was something else, right?"

Brian nodded.

"Why don't you tell me about it?"

Brian's throat went dry, and he looked down into Stephanie's eyes. "I won the match but... even so, I never felt fully in control. You were fighting me the whole way, and your drive and passion were exciting. It was exciting to not feel fully in control with someone like you." He smiled. "And, of course, I think you're the hottest woman in there."

Stephanie smiled. "Well, considering my competition, I'm flattered. Sometimes I'm in control, and sometimes I'm not. But we don't have to know all the next steps right now. Let's go on a date... tomorrow afternoon at 4 in front of the Kappa house? You pick a dinner place, I'll pick something to do afterwards, and then if things go well, we'll pick a bedroom, and then set up another date. And if a few of them go well, we'll see from there. Sound good?"

"I can work with that."

"Great. Then the other thing..." She reached out, her fingers skimming over his lips before slowly traveling down along his chiseled chest. She paused at his waistline and pulled on the drawstring of his sweats. Her eyes met his, a silent challenge. "I owe you an orgasm," she purred softly, her voice dripping with promise. "Let's save intercourse for tomorrow night, but other than that... take control; how do you want it?"

Brian stared into her eyes, letting his gaze linger on the curves of her body. "Honestly," he murmured, a wicked grin crossing his lips, "what I want to do right now is strip you bare and taste every inch of your legs and pussy without the danger of getting choked out by your thighs." His voice dropped as his glanced around. "But I don't think this is the best place for it. So let's save that for tomorrow night..."

"You're playing with fire, lover," she said softly, a danger infusing her words. "And if you keep talking like that, I might not wait until tomorrow."

"Then, you'll have to get me to stop talking."

Stephanie grinned and leaned forward, pushing her lips against Brian's. He responded, and as their kiss grew more passionate, he reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head. She kissed his neck hungrily and growled with passion.

"Stop distracting me. Choose," she hissed into his ear, her voice ragged with desire. "Hand or mouth?"

"Hand, I want to keep kissing you."

She yanked his sweatpants and underwear down to his ankles, and moaned as she wrapped her fingers around his erect cock. "Mmmm, your cock feels so nice..." she purred.

"Oh, God," he moaned, feeling her hand on his cock. He wrapped a powerful arm around the small of her back and pulled her tight into him, leaning down and kissing her deeply. Stephanie arched her back into him, moaning in delight as she rubbed her body against his. With a light grinding motion, she slid her hands up and down his length with an expert touch. As if remembering, she stepped to the side and sandwiched his leg between her smooth thighs. She lightly slid her crotch up and down on his thigh in the same rhythm as she slid her hands up and down on his cock. Brian closed his eyes, breath coming in ragged gasps as he reveled in the feeling of her legs on his.

12