The Grey and the Colour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I can tell!"... "How about 'Banana'?" he asked provocatively.

"Only if it is YOUR banana!" She giggled again!

He laughed. "You're fucking wicked!" Then added "I should put you over my knee and give you a spank!"

"Oooo, you certainly know how to tease a girl, don't you!"

They laughed, then looked again at each other and suddenly stopped.

She studied his chest. His shirt clung to his torso, the top buttons undone, his chest muscles obvious. He moved in and embraced her and she kissed him not just passionately this time, but feverishly, her long tongue entered his mouth, filling it, while she pressed her firm breasts against his chest, feeling his heart beat strongly. She felt her pussy come to life, wet and hot, its delicate lips flared wide open, desperately anticipating an appointment with a cock. His cock. They were breathing hard, but they managed to take control of their emotions, eased their embrace and allowed that fire within both of them to cool!

Sex outside a ice cream shop was generally frowned upon!

The vendor was amused, his sly grin told them he had seen 'worse'!

He knew a Park was made not for old people to feed the ducks, but for the young to feed their desires.

He bought one Banana and one Pistacchio ice cream, the vendor adding "Enjoy your stay in the park!"

They both intended to!

It was 7 pm already and they sat peacefully on a bench to enjoy their frozen desserts.

"Which do you prefer" he asked gingerly, unsure what would come out of her mouth next!

"Well... I DO like bananas" a glint in her eye. "But... I also LOVE nuts!" she quipped softly.

"Pistacchio?" he enquired.

"Ermmmm...They're OK, but I really prefer BIGGER nuts...SHAVED nuts!"

He nearly choked, and coughed uncontrollably for a few seconds as he cleared his throat.

He said softly, almost in a whisper, while gazing intently into her eyes...

"You really are ...a very...naughty...beautiful...sexy bitch."

She melted before him.

She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips again, her hand resting on his lean, muscular upper thigh, her fingertips resting lightly on his penis. She could feel its' heat.

The stare in her eyes told him she not just liked him. She wanted him!

They had only known of each other a short time, but it was clear they had the right chemistry. That rare mix of hormones, temperament, physical attributes and desires that can turn a relationship into a blazing love affair! They both felt the same way and they knew this is where it would start. Here. Tonight.

They greedily consumed their ice creams, she licking his, he licking hers. The Freudian connection plainly obvious to even a blind man!

She studied his face, his eyes especially. Her mother had told her a mans' heart can been seen in his eyes if he is gentle. A mans' evil if he is not.

His heart was obvious. His gentleness clear. His allure almost overwhelming. She fought hard to control her lust for him, her body telling her to let him take her.

But not yet!

The night was young and the time not right. She would know when to offer herself to him. To succumb to him and allow him inside her, inside both her heart and her vagina. She knew she needed him. Her body was shouting it at her!

The sun was now setting, but the air was still and warm.

They chatted about nothing in particular, just small talk, both knowing they were killing time. Allowing time to show them the way, the way to ecstasy.

They got up and walked slowly across the cool, soft grass to the nearby fountain, a large concrete bowl with a cast iron statue at the centre, a Greek goddess perhaps, which spouted water lazily into the shallow pool.

They sat on the edge, the concrete shaped to provide a comfortable seat. He bent towards her slowly and she leaned in and they kissed once again, the kiss proving to both, their longing desire and their bodies need for physical contact.

Intense physical contact. To make love. To have sex. To fuck.

He embraced her, one arm around her shoulders, the other hand fell to her waist and she likewise. They each had a tight, firm grip on the other, the intensity fierce, matching the intensity of their kiss. His hand moved up to her breast and he squeezed it, relishing its wonderful firmness, then slipped his hand under her blouse and explored her nipple. It was firm and erect. He squeezed it, then pulled it gently, his palm lightly cupping her tit. She moaned gently, repeatedly, softly, and he felt her warm breath on his neck. They kissed once more, wet and powerful!

Her resistance had almost completely vanished. She knew it.

She moved away and stood up on the concrete seat and slipped out of her shoes slowly. He gazed up, admiring her long, slender thighs and her short, thin skirt revealed her lack of any underwear! Her pussy was exposed, naked, bare, shaven, wet and beautiful!

No one was around as she stepped into the shallow pool, the water cool and clear, the spurting fountain splashing tiny droplets where it met the surface. He gazed at her incredulously, amazed at how brave, and brazen, she was! A true free spirit, at peace amongst nature for she was indeed natures child.

The splashing water soon soaked her blouse and skirt and when she turned to face him her nakedness was clearly apparent through her thin, wet clothes.

Her blouse, previously loose on her body, now clung to her naked chest, the delicious shape of her tits enticingly obvious and her nipples dark and swollen.

Her skirt too, clung to her shapely hips erotically, her crotch now revealing its secrets and her shapely, soft butt cheeks jiggled as she walked slowly, carefully through the pool.

He stood up, his gaze fixated on her body, mesmerized by her sensual, sexual display and as she moved towards him he held out his arms as if beckoning her. She looked around quickly, but no one was near as she climbed out, her blouse now open, her breasts exposed, her hands holding her skirt high up around her thighs, revealing much of her nakedness. She stood on the concrete seat, her clothes and skin wet, droplets of water running enticingly over her breasts and down her soft belly before dripping erotically from her naked, erect clitoris. He stood before her, his warm hands under her skirt, on her naked buttocks, her nipples staring at him and he gently licked them, relishing their hard, erect form. She gasped softly, her eyes closed, one hand raising lewdly the hem of her wet skirt and the other exploring his long, dark hair, her fingers toying with his locks. She pressed gently but firmly down on his head and lowered the attention of his lips to her torso then her soft belly, kissing her softly, his tongue licking off the tiny droplets. Her moans became stronger as he moved his head lower until he tongued gently, quickly, the drips of water from her hot clit! She gasped loudly, then repeated her moans but in a higher, more intense register. His hands still gripped her ass and he pulled her hips towards his mouth as his tongue slipped lower and licked her wet, hot slit then probed her cunt. She let out a howl, raw and primal! and her body tensed, her hands now both gripping his broad shoulders, her fingertips digging into his firm flesh. Her body convulsed and shook, her soft scream testament to the almost overpowering delights of her orgasm!

He gripped her thin waist and lifted her from the stone seat. They stood facing each other once again and she embraced him tightly, kissing him sensitively. Water still dripped from her wet body and clothes but they didn't notice. Both were caught up in the moment. Both savouring the sensual, erotic delights the night was continuing to offer up to them!

He looked around but there was nobody nearby and he pointed quickly towards the Rotunda close by. She understood the implication and, grabbing her shoes and bag, walked quietly but quickly with him inside, and finding it empty, settled on the part of the horseshoe shaped bench inside, which was in shadow.

They were both breathing hard, their hearts thumping inside them!

Adrenalin mixed with his testosterone, their pheromones and her hormones to create a whirlpool of sexual intoxication within both of them. They briefly looked at each other then embraced and kissed feverishly once again, their lust pushing them uncontrollably towards rapture. He grabbed at her tits, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Her cunt ached to be fucked. They stood up and she could feel her slippery juice dripping out of her. She reached down, and finding his belt, undid it quickly, then unzipped his slacks and allowed them to slip down to his ankles.

She allowed herself a peek, expecting black satin boxer shorts and was shocked to see his naked penis standing out, proudly erect!

She let out an audible gasp and she knelt down to explore his organ intimately, her tits hanging loosely out of her blouse, the buttons having been ripped off in his wild search of her naked form.

She noticed his groin and testicles were completely shaven, smooth and naked to her touch. She slowly ran her fingertips along the firm shaft from the base to his knob, moist with his own juice, then licked its' length with her tongue before running her warm, soft, moist lips along it, sampling its' firmness, its' heat and its' length, kissing it softly as she went, one hand fondling his cool balls, the ball sack soft and gentle.

He was already near. She sensed it, but placed him in her moist, hot mouth anyway, her tongue relishing his size. She would have taken him deeper but wanted him in her cunt, to enjoy his cum deep inside.

She stood up, moved him gently so his back was braced by the timber frame and pulled firmly on her wet skirt which fell off obediently, revealing her naked hips. She opened her legs and, straddling his cock, teased her needy, erect clit, now wet with her own cum, with his smooth, hard knob. She groaned with long, low, guttural tones, then moved her mouth to his, sucking on his tongue, but in her fantasy was ALSO his penis.

He gripped her tightly around her waist with one hand, the other one gripped her wet, naked tits, his thumb toying with a nipple, long and stiff. She moaned with every squeeze, each moan becoming more intense than the last.

She gripped his shaft tightly and pushed it down along her wet slit, her dark lips swollen, rudely revealing her opening and she allowed his delicious cock to slip inside her!

He let out a low groan. He sensed her hot wetness and pushed his cock slowly inside. She gasped and increased her grip on his upper arms. He withdrew slightly, familiarizing himself with the readiness of her cunt, then pushed slowly but powerfully, deep into her body. She let out a loud wail, urgent and primal. She could feel him now deep within her, deep inside her belly, his thick shaft spreading her wide, his hard, hot knob, caressing her, taking her to where she wished to go, to that place she longed for. With HIM inside!

He pumped her gently, each stroke bringing her ever closer to her chosen destination and him towards ecstasy.

Their kiss was now a wild, ferocious frenzy. Their awareness of their surroundings had totally evaporated, each only aware of the others needs and responses.

He grabbed her ass, gripping her wet cheek tightly and pulled her hips towards his, determined to keep his length deep inside her.

She was completely naked now and wet not just from the pool and her juice, but with perspiration, both hers and his, his sweat dripping off his brow and chin onto her tits and belly. Her deliciously shaped bosoms glistened in the light of the near full moon, rising low over the trees.

He pulled hard on her nipple and she shook, almost violently. Powerful convulsions filled her body and she uttered a long, long, long moan, rising in tone until it was almost a scream. It originated deep within her, from that private, secretive place few men had reached. A place most men were ignorant of. He felt the powerful convulsions of her vagina on his shaft and with one more deep thrust, unloaded inside her.

She sensed the tiny, rapid tremors pass through his core as his muscles tensed and rejoiced at the feel of his semen as it filled her. So hot, his silver white essence invaded her body like a drug until she was full and it then dripped out of her, onto her thighs and ran down her legs.

The fresh sensations caused her climax to peak once more, even more intense than before and her now high pitched screams resembled a meek animals cry for help. Her naked body was now totally out of control, her conscious self so weakened by the intense series of emotional releases, that her entire body was now just a hot, wet, erotic receptacle for his magnificent organ of sex.

Inevitably, the sensual overloads provided by their orgasmic journey, slowly subsided.

They were both exhausted from the emotional and physical effort. They held each other tightly, rejoicing in the feeling that they were now one entity, physically connected wherever their naked bodies touched.

He looked around, concerned someone had seen them, naked and vulnerable, but they were still alone.

He kissed her lovingly on her mouth and she responded with gentle, sensual movements of her lips.

He was still inside her, his hand still holding her hips tightly to his, both savouring the delicate sensations that their intimate coupling provided them.

This had been an affair to remember.

An affair they both looked forward to continuing.

Forever.

12