The Grinch Who Stole Martha May

Story Info
There's nobody more giving than Grinchy Claus.
2.9k words
4.65
6.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max! Fetch me my sedatives!"

My teeth ground in frustration at the fact that every year- this horrible time of year, everyone was in a celebratory state while my trauma was gnawing at me shamelessly.

The Grinch, they call me.

My name is actually-... well, it doesn't matter now.

Simply because nobody has bothered to ask me.

No.

Instead they secluded me, isolated me, and made a mockery of this name that I had no choice but to live by.

Anger swirled in my chest, pouring out of my heart that was evidently two times too small and flowed rapidly into my veins.

"MAX!" I yelled violently.

The air of the room dampened and constricted against my thoughts.

Memories of that fateful day run rampant in my mind.

I needed something, and I needed it now.

Pushing myself off the bed, I watched Max scramble through the piles of mess- maybe in search of the sedative.

"Dumb dog," I seethed angrily.

My eyes snapped away from the frantic thing and my legs trotted to the bath area.

Sifting through piles of useless things, I snarled at myself.

How in the world could I be out of sleeping pills?

There has to be something somewhere!

An anxious feeling began to creep up on me as I heard music in the distance. My breath began to quicken, I maybe even twitched once or twice.

What do I do? I need to do something now.

Barreling to all the windows, I shut them close- locking them for extra measure.

I had to risk going to bed without the added punch.

Sighing heavily, my head slumped down to look at my hands. They were clenched and much harder than my teeth.

If that was even possible.

Sitting in the mucky chair that wafted aggressively, The Grinch stuck his hand under the cushion in order to pull out a folder.

A few things slid out of it, and all of them were pictures of Martha May Whovier.

Sucking in his breath, which was almost regrettable as he didn't have the best smell- the Grinch felt infatuated with the images of that woman.

Biting his lip hungrily, he spent years craving her.

A jealous pang stabbed him in the chest.

She was another thing Mayor Augustus MayWho stole from The Grinch, not simply his Christmas Spirit alone.

She belonged to me.

Closing my eyes to the vision of her, ready and waiting.

He grabbed at this cock, softly at first.

Imagining it was her red gloved hand wordlessly begging him to allow her to do more.

But The Grinch wanted to take his time with her... she would be gone as soon as he opened his eyes.

Time faded away as The Grinch hammered away at his cock, squeezing the top then dragging his way to the bottom- Martha May never looked more beautiful.

In her slutty holiday dress, he watched as her breasts popped out the top.

Maybe Christmas wasn't so bad after all.

Watching her puckered nipples bounce around eagerly, they were asking to be played with- he noted how the inviting color of them matched the ones on her sinful lips.

Cupping his balls and yanking at them, matching the pace of Martha's hand that aimed to milk him fervently.

Grunts and moans spilled into the air... He was close, nobody could bring him closer than her.

Jerking his hips into the air, hot cum spilled all over the floor.

Though with his eyes shut the offering of his pleasure was all over her face and she desperately tried to let every drop slide onto her tongue.

There were odd sounds in front of The Grinch, snapping him out of his moments of bliss.

Feeling forced to let Martha go, he opened his eyes to see Max lapping his cum off the floor.

In a sudden rage of disgust, The Grinch shoved Max away from his love juices.

"You dumb dog! That was for Martha!"

Now feeling completely unsatisfied, he rolled into his bed and planned.

Everyone took and they took until they couldn't took anymore!

He would take from them all, that was the plan- to steal their joy during the happiest time of year.

The only thing he'd leave behind is mistletoe so that they could pucker up and kiss his unwashed ass.

After thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more; The Grinch got an idea. An awful idea.

The Grinch got a wonderful, awful idea.

Chuckling softly, I skipped and I hopped to my very expensive wardrobe and pulled out a Santy Claus hat and coat.

Now it was time to prepare for my big show.

After about an hour's worth of work, I stepped back to look at Max who peered at me curiously.

Sigh.

"All right, Max. You're a reindeer- you hate Christmas and you're going to steal it, got it?"

Hopping into my sleigh and yanking Max in alongside me, it was time to press all these fancy buttons.

And to Whoville we go.

"Merry Christmas, Whoville!" I yelled in excitement.

"Merry Christmas!" someone responded in the distance, not knowing that their cheer would be stolen right under their nose.

A mischievous smile graced my lips.

Where do I begin?

Looking around, a disgusted shiver ran up my spine as I took note of the windows that were dark in anticipation.

Quiet snow drifted and filled the air. All the Whos were dreaming without care when he came to the first little house on the square...

"Augustus MayWho," He said with a smile.

Peering through the window- there was Martha May resting in bed, next to the bastard Mayor.

She always looked picture perfect.

Her auburn hair swept away from her face, pink lips that parted ever so slightly and were more than inviting him.

The Grinch knew what he would do.

"C'mon Max."

The Grinch beckoned to his one companion and climbed his way to the top of the unsuspecting Mayor's roof, with a slightly filled Grinchy Claus sack in hand.

As The Grinch was struggling to slide down the chimney, Max watched with amusement in his eyes.

"Blasted water weight! Goes right to my hips."

Grinchy Claus babbled to himself as he pushed and pushed his way down into the house.

"Ow!" The Grinch yelped.

Max had jumped down and landed right atop his head.

The two tumbled out of the fireplace flue, sliding into the Christmas tree and almost knocking it over.

There was rustling coming from a room, then some footsteps- The Grinch knew he had to think fast.

As he was scurrying to hide in a corner, Max had stayed behind as told.

"Hello? Who's there?" Mayor MayWho called before emerging from the bedroom.

On his way to the living room, he had no idea what was to come.

In an instant, he noticed Max the Reindog sitting near the Christmas tree.

The Mayor walked past Grinchy Claus foolishly, giving the green man time to attack.

With a swift smack to the face by a jolly bag of treats- the Mayor fell over with a smiling Grinchy Claus invading his vision.

"You won't be needing this."

The Grinch cackled as he quickly pushed strips of duct tape against the mouth of the frightened politician.

Not so skillfully binding his arms and legs, The Grinch yanked Mayor MayWho into a chair and dragged him into the bedroom where Martha May was stirring awake.

"Augustus? What is that noise?"

Martha rolled over on her side to meet the image of her fiance being tied to a chair, begging her with his eyes for help.

For some reason, she wasn't in any rush to do so.

Her eyes glazed over Grinchy Claus' rotten smile, trailing them all the way down to the massive hard-on that waited for her in his jolly suit.

A shiver ran through her spine and her legs clenched in uncertainty.

"Grinch? I- what are you doing? Why is Augustus tied up?"

She sat up carefully, allowing the arm of her robe to slide off slowly.

Her eyes flickered softly as The Grinch made his advance towards her. Many fantasies played through her mind, she almost forgot that her man was sitting there with no choice but to watch.

Martha bit her lip.

"I wanted to take my time unraveling my Christmas present but you're making it hard for me, Martha May."

A soft moan snuck past her lips, she glanced at Mayor MayWho who slumped in disbelief. It was written all over his face that he didn't expect her to react this way.

He hadn't known how long Martha was craving this odd green man. That she had been waiting for this moment for years.

The Mayor especially hadn't known that when he was inside of her, Martha's mind had imagined him as someone else.

And that person just happened to be making his very own fiance panting in anticipation right before his eyes- something he had never managed to do before.

Silently, The Grinch slid his hands down Martha's legs all the way down to her ankles.

"Tell me what you want, Martha..."

He leaned onto the floor pulling Martha to the edge of the bed. His face was dangerously close to her aching pussy.

"Tell us what you want," The Grinch looked at Augustus with a smile.

As Martha was ready to open her mouth to speak, but a long green finger stopped her in her tracks.

"Look at him when you're talking to me, and when you start to moan my name."

And so she did.

"I want you to taste me, Grinch"

With a pause, she bit her lip again but stared Augustus in his eyes when she uttered the next sentence.

"I need you to fuck me until Christmas is over."

Shock was written all over Mayor MayWho's face when Martha yanked The Grinch between her legs in impatience.

Due to Christmas cheer, it was obvious that Grinchy Claus has no choice but to comply with the gorgeous woman holding his head against her leaking pussy.

He immediately latched onto her clit, sucking fervently as if Christmas was almost over although it had barely started.

His tongue swiped in every direction and occasionally dipping inside to make her jerk against his tongue.

"Do you want more, Martha?" The Grinch asked politely as he pressed two fingers against her tight hole.

"Yes! Fuck me with your fingers, I haven't felt like this before."

A grunt of protest left the Mayor as Martha gazed at him in lusty pleasure.

The Grich forcefully drove both his fingers inside of her, enjoying the way that she squeezed and released around him.

He was so turned on by the way her moans filled the air that he latched onto her clit again, sucking much harder than before.

Martha was shaking.

The way her body vibrated against The Grinch's lip made her grab at the sheets in pleasure.

She was yanking at her nightgown, making her round breasts unveil themselves. The sight was a gift in itself and almost made The Grinch explode.

When he was done with his sweet torture, Grinchy Claus climbed over Martha's heaving body in order to twist her swollen nipples.

He was merciless.

The Grinch ignored Martha as he pulled, squeezed, slapped, and fondled her breasts. Making her ache even more than she could handle.

"Jerk my cock and look at your pathetic boyfriend."

Feeling satisfied as she looked over to Augustus, The Grinch guided her delicate hand to his cock and groaned as she gripped it.

She was hungry for him, wanting to take his long member into her mouth. Completely disregarding the bound man that was staring at the scene in front of him.

The Grinch couldn't hold his load anymore and watched in pleasure as it landed all over Martha's lips.

Leaning over, he yanked his jolly bag full of treats onto the bed and pulled out a camera.

Grinchy Claus snapped pictures of Martha; he took pictures of her from every angle.

Staring with capturing the cum that splattered over her face and ending with her ass in the air, pussy spread so that he could save that image for later on.

Now her legs were being held up.

"I brought you toys to play with, Martha May."

The Grinch said to her in a sing-song voice as he yanked a large dildo and vibrator out of the sack.

Her eyes widened in excitement.

"I'm going to fuck you with this. You're going to beg me to stop and I won't," The Grinch declared as he forced her legs to open wider.

"Look at how wet you are."

Grinchy Claus was murmuring to himself as he pressed the dildo against her hole teasingly.

Her moans flooding his ears.

He had given her the vibrator to press against herself and he toyed with her insides.

Suddenly feeling impatient, the large dildo was forced inside of her. The Grinch wasted no time creating a quick rhythm that made Martha scream.

With a glance over to the Mayor, The Grinch realized that he was rock hard in his pajama pants.

Still pushing the toy inside of Martha, he laughed in Augustus' direction.

"Do you want to join the fun, MayWho?"

The Mayor hadn't responded.

He had no choice but to sit there while his woman was being pleased by another man.

He couldn't help that the sight itself was fucking hot.

Martha pushed her hips into the air, begging for more of the sweet pain The Grinch was promising her.

He tugged and pulled at her nipples as he pounding into her with the toy and Martha faithfully held the vibrator against her pussy.

It was in a short time that she had squirted all over The Grinch who was now soaked in amusement.

Mayor MayWho had never seen her do that before and neither had Martha.

Allowing Martha to catch her breath, Grinchy Claus had gotten up and walked over to Augustus.

He circled the chair and chuckled at the helpless man.

"I'm not sure if Martha will be going back to you after I'm finished with her, Augustus."

The Grinch tapped his chin in consideration.

"With that being said, I decided you can touch Martha one last time before I steal her away."

"But I notice your dick isn't big enough to please her- it seems you're only good enough to be an anal toy."

The Grinch pulled out his cock, stroking the length in front of the Mayor who's face scrunched up in embarrassment and disgust.

At his request, Martha crawled over to The Grinch and kneeled to him in front of the Mayor.

She waited patiently for her next feat of pleasure.

The Grinch grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed his cock in her mouth.

She was eager.

He edged himself deeper into her throat until he was fucking her face roughly.

His face scrunched up in lust as he held her against him, not allowing her to breathe and only pulling her back when he was satisfied.

She stroked him until he shoved himself back into her throat where he came.

Looking at her expectantly, she swallowed his cum with pride.

"I need you to lay across his lap," The Grinch demanded.

She did as told.

With her ass taut in the air, Grinchy Claus couldn't help but gift her with a few spanks.

When he got bored of that, he got on his knees and immediately pushed his face into her ass.

He was taunting the Mayor this way.

The Grinch pushed his tongue against her, spread her cheeks as much as he could, and dipped a finger inside of her ass.

But he wanted to be inside of her now, he waited years for this.

"Here's your final chance, Augustus."

The Grinch motioned for Martha to take the Mayor's pants off, only to reveal precum sliding down his hard-on.

"Do I have to touch him, Grinch? I only want you," Martha looked at Grinchy Claus with passion and distaste for the Mayor.

"Just this last time."

With a nod, she pushed her fiance's cock inside of her asshole. Her eyes rolled back in satisfaction, the most satisfied she's ever been with Augustus.

The Grinch watched as she bounced against the Mayor who was heaving in pleasure.

He was going to explode soon, despite only giving Martha a few minutes of pleasure.

As her insides tightened against him, he spilled hot cum into her.

But Martha hadn't stopped, she kept going.

The Mayor was straining against the ties as he tried to protest for her to stop, it was too painful.

Instead of the Grinch relieving the Mayor of his discomforts, he forced his hardened cock inside of Martha's pussy.

The pressure of having two penises inside her drove Martha wild.

She bounced and The Grinch pushed inside of her at a quick pace, leaving her completely breathless and unraveled...

Martha couldn't count on her hands how many times she came tonight. Making this the best Christmas she has ever had in her life.

The Grinch got the woman of his dreams and no longer hated Christmas. So much so that he eventually became the Mayor of Whoville!

Former Mayor MayWho now hated Christmas so much that he later inhabited that same place Grinchy Claus harbored his hatred for the holiday.

It's funny how life works, eh?

That's the story of 'The Grinch Who Stole Martha May'.