The Groom's Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

I lay in the middle of it and watched her tits bouncing and swinging as she straddled me and guided my cock toward her pussy. She lowered herself onto it, both of us moaning, then slowly began to move up and down. I reached up to fondle her tits some more while pushing up into her each time she dropped down. Her snug, slippery pussy felt amazing once again so I was grateful that things had turned out the way they had.

As she gradually picked up her pace, her tits were bouncing so I moved my hands around to caress her ass while I watched them. I really loved her ass, too, and her hot, wet pussy, of course. In fact, there wasn't a single thing to not absolutely love about her body as well as her face and her personality. I wasn't thinking all of this at that exact moment but it was definitely on my mind when we weren't fucking.

While she was riding me, though, my focus was on the pleasure I was feeling as a result of her pussy moving up and down my tool and the highly arousing visual of her bouncing tits. I could feel an orgasm slowly building but, because I'd cum so recently, I was in no danger of cumming to quickly and fully anticipated that Kathy would cum again before I did. In fact, she was continuing to ride me harder and faster while her moaning was becoming louder and longer. I was feeling pretty confident that, having cum a couple of times already, it was easier for her to cum each subsequent time.

When she dropped down on my cock and just sat there, she went quiet momentarily then let out a cry as she started shaking. Since her tits were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands around to resume fondling them while she was cumming. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable one, which once again made me happy that she was getting so much enjoyment out of our activities. She remained sitting on my cock as she was recovering once she'd apparently finished cumming so I just continued to fondle her tits as my building orgasm backed off a little.

"What do you think?" she finally asked breathlessly, "What next?"

"I'd like to taste your pussy again without the time constraints," I suggested, "but I'd also like to feel your mouth on my cock."

"I love it," she said with a big smile then climbed off of my cock and we repositioned so that she was straddling my head instead. I gazed up at her dark brown bush as she gripped my cock and pumped it briefly before lowering her head and engulfing it in her hot mouth. I moaned and just savored the pleasure of her cocksucking for moment then raised my head and ran my tongue along her juicy slit. She moaned and I could feel it vibrating through my cock but she didn't pause, continuing to slide her mouth up and down my tool while gently pumping the base. I slurped up her juices then focused my tongue on her clit as I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy. While licking and sucking her clit, I was sliding my finger slowly in and out of her pussy while my cock was slowly sliding in and out of her mouth.

I think she was more focused on my pleasure than she was on her own because she seemed to be making a concerted effort to make me cum rather than trying to draw out the pleasure. Of course, it was late by this point and it had been a long day so maybe she just knew we'd need to get to bed soon, especially if we were going to continue this type of activity the following day. I was perfectly okay with her efforts being toward making me cum because I knew that blowing another load down her throat would feel awesome. I also suspected that she wouldn't have us call it a night without letting me get her to one more orgasm. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding a finger in and out of her pussy while also massaging her asshole some more with a finger from my free hand.

As my orgasm drew closer due to her skillful cocksucking, I eventually had to drop my head back and focus completely on the pleasure I was experiencing. I continued to stimulate her with my fingers while my cock became even thicker, though she never wavered even slightly. Even when I started blasting a load into her mouth, she just swallowed it down and went right on sucking me off. Only once I was completely spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and start thinking about her own pleasure.

By that point, I was back to licking and sucking her clit so she was moaning as soon as her mouth was free of my cock. I didn't really do anything different to try to make her cum more quickly but she did seem to be building toward her orgasm a lot more quickly with her focus entirely on herself. She started tensing up the closer she got to cumming and her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged. Finally, she let out a cry and started shaking. I continued licking and sucking her clit, fingering her pussy and massaging her asshole while hoping all of that would assure that the pleasure she was feeling was as intense as possible. I stopped only once she'd gone completely still. Still gazing up at her dark brown bush, I lowered my head and moved my fingers away.

She moved off of me and lay beside me but, after a few minutes, we got up and finished our nightly ablutions. We picked up the clothes that we'd strewn about and lay them out more neatly then crawled into bed and turned out the light. Snuggled closely together under the covers, we quickly fell asleep.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12