The Grove Pt. 03

Story Info
My journey would not end at the village.
5.3k words
4.73
3.8k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Greetings readers! Thank you for your patience. Originally this story was supposed to be a one-and-done deal, but when the audience wanted more, I had to consider some choices very carefully. The direction I chose, while being unfavorable, would open up more story possibilities. I would be able to delve deeper into the world I plan to build for all of you, while adding in other stories that I have written along the same nonhuman thread.

I also take your commentary into consideration for story direction. Thank you once more for reading and taking this journey with Mara.

* * *

Several days had passed since Rumiel died. The world around me felt gray and meaningless as the wound to my heart was still fresh. My sexual appetite, however, was greater than that of my heartbreak. I had fallen from having daily sex with my werewolf multiple times to absolutely nothing to quell the need that burned within me, and it was an agony I couldn't describe. I was untouchable until it was certain that Rumiel's seed did not take.

My thoughts often circled around the days before discovering the grove, and my menstrual cycle had just finished its course. It was likely that my chances of being pregnant were low, despite Rumiel's best efforts. I was given clothing to stop any temptation from the unmatched males who were already biding their time in my lunar cycle for a new mate. I wanted to lure them to the grove and let them have their way with me if it meant I had relief. I never thought of myself as a highly sexual being, and even the shameful thoughts that burned through my head were not enough to embarrass me against the temptation.

Sympathetic to my plight, my fellow human women were offering words of comfort and would cuddle with me so that I wasn't sleeping alone. It didn't feel like Rumiel, though. Before, there would be nights that I'd wake up to him pushing me down against the cot for a midnight romp. Some mornings when we did not rise with the sun, he'd have his canine tongue buried inside of my folds until I came over and again.

I quickly shed away any shame I felt with others being able to hear us. We were not the only breeding couple and sometimes, hearing others would fuel the desire even more. I welcomed it, knowing that it stirred a hunger inside of Rumiel that was equal to my own insatiable need.

Even now, I was unable to stop my needs from taking over me. Others did not cease their nightly activities on my behalf, and touching myself was not permitted within the boundaries of the village. It was a cruel outcome that I endured for having lost my werewolf mate through no fault of my own.

Now, I was a creature of sexual habit. I would sneak away into the woods a few hours before sunset when the patrols would change. I walked a long distance in a single direction each day until I was alone so that I could pleasure myself. I had to choose a different path each time, and only when I knew it was safe would I quell my arousal. It was a risk that I was taking, but so long as I was within the forest, very little would likely happen to me. This afternoon, I headed east. Very few werewolves would venture east, and after about an hour of traveling, I came to the edge of the woods and stepped out into an open field of endless wheatgrass.

It was breathtaking. The sky was changing in the distance into a darker blue, with the brightest stars starting to twinkle in the atmosphere. The winds were dancing along the flawless fields luring me in.

There was nothing else for miles across the sloping plains that I could see, with the warm green foliage coming up to almost my hips as I moved through the new biome slowly. I felt a certain relief and freedom from the breeze now rushing over my face and through my hair. Gaining some distance away from the edge of the woods, I varied my path just slightly so I could hide my exact location in the pasture.

I was wearing a long and flowing dress that was secured over my breasts by a single tie, and the skirt brushed gently against my thighs in a lovely shade of purple. The henna on my shoulders and collarbone were cracking, staining my skin with the insignia of the village so that it was clearly noticeable from a distance that I belonged in Sundrea.

I kneeled on the ground once I was about three hundred feet out and vanished from view as the wheatgrass enveloped any sight of my figure. I loosened the tie that held the dress against my breasts and folded it out into a makeshift blanket for me, then laid back against the padded ground.

I glanced up to the clear skies, watching the sun passing down over the western horizon. I took in a deep breath when the warm breeze brushed over my freckled skin and relaxed myself in my new surroundings. My nipples hardened, my heart pounded, and I could feel that commanding ache as I bent my knees back and bowed my legs out. My sex was already slick and flowering open before the fingertips of my left hand gently stroked over my clit. I sighed softly from my nose and closed my eyes while I imagined that first night in the grove with Rumiel.

A tingle spread through my toes when the thought of Rumiel's tongue brushing over my virgin clit lit a fire inside of me. Gently, the pads of my fingertips rubbed effortlessly over my labia, stirring that heated desire through my needy skin. Gods, I really wanted someone to fuck me. I hated having to pleasure myself, but not a single werewolf would come near me, and I had another three weeks of this madness before I could find myself being pounded mercilessly beneath my new mate.

My lips opened with gentle panting when my fervent rubbing was elevating my sexual pleasure. My right hand reached up and squeezed at my breasts, rolling my thumb over my nipples while I worked my left hand as much as I had over the last few days in trying to achieve that hard orgasm with my erotic thoughts.

In my self-induced passion, I was moaning louder between each breath into the field as a strong wind passed the scent of rain to catch my nose. I opened my eyes to look at the sky, wondering if it was clouding up. Instead of seeing a cloudy canopy, a gray and white werewolf staring down at me.

I gasped and snapped my legs shut, panting harshly as the fear lanced my chest, and then subsided when I realized whom it had been. It was Zeke; one of the available werewolves. Younger still, but his canine eyes roamed over my naked body while he loomed over me. I heard his voice through the psychic connection Luna blessed me with.

"It isn't safe out here, Mara. A minotaur could find you, or another rival pack." he scolded me, reaching his hand out while his rippled figure was ogled by my staring eyes. I didn't want to leave. I was so sexually frustrated.

"I'm sorry, Zeke. I just-"

"You need to stay in the forest." he interrupted me, and then stepped forward with a slight breath from his snout that was elevated. Was it frustration or arousal? I glanced down toward the ground, letting my gaze catch a slight glimpse of Zeke's scarlet red member peeking out from his sheath.

"I-I understand." I took his hand and quickly he pulled me up to my feet in a single tug. I gasped when I was standing before him and he walked past me to collect my dress. By the time he turned around, I was back down on my knees and looking up with him with my desperate gaze.

"I can't pleasure myself anymore," I whined, my hands clenched at his hips. "It's not enough! Please help me!"

He snared my wrists with his padded hands and held them up over my head.

"No." He growled in his chest with the words from our connection. He huffed again in arousal and I noticed that his member was poking out a little bit more. I was so close to it and a yearning thought seized my mind. I leaned forward and swiped my tongue over the very tip of his member. Before he realized what I was doing, he huffed and jerked me upright. A deep and rolling growl from his chest warned me, as did his stare when he bore his frustrated yellow irises down into my needy blue gaze.

He didn't move away, and his sentient snake was slowly sliding out of his sheath. I watched as his knotty and bulbous member curved out from between his legs and proudly stood to full attention. My sexual ache was lancing at my labia and the hunger squeezed through my womb at the wicked thoughts I wanted to come to fruition.

I leaned forward again and licked my tongue over the tight and slick tip of his cock. He growled gently and loosened his grip on my wrists. I freed myself from his grasp and settled in front of his waist. I was so wet between my legs that I could feel the lips of my labia pleasantly rubbing against one another nestling between his padded feet. Sweeping my hand up and under his sack to cradle his balls, he huffed in frustration and combed his hand through my back length hair, left down and flowing in the wind.

Glancing up to his fierce stare, I placed my mouth around the tip of his scarlet member and pulled my cheeks inward, moving my head down to bob over his bumpy length. He groaned in his chest, a canine whine on the end of his quickened breathing while the sloppy sounds of my sucking his cock were a treasure only for his ears.

I moaned and felt myself pacified by the act of pleasuring this werewolf, eagerly waiting for my time to be available, and yet, I couldn't stop myself from choking on his member to inspire him to fuck me. That was my end goal here. I wanted to feel a male fill me once more, and that was where my determination overcame any sense of morality or loyalty I could have. I wanted Zeke. It wasn't even that I had landed my eyes upon him in the village before this moment, but that he was here. Like a siren, I lured him into my passion each time my lips would touch his swollen knot at the base of his cock.

Minutes into gagging down his stiff member, it was harder to bend in my mouth, and Zeke snarled, baring his teeth when he felt the frustration mount his entire rigid figure. I popped him out of my mouth and Zeke swiftly pushed me against the ground. I had been blindsided, but pleasantly, I did nothing to stop him.

"Please," I begged from beneath his body.

"I understand that you're tired of waiting, but if I fuck you now, then you would be outcast and I would be condemned to death. Do you understand?" I didn't realize it was that serious. I thought there would be light consequences to this breech. Zeke remained on top of me, with his erect member atop my spread and throbbing sex.

"Please don't tell anyone I was here." I pleaded to him, thinking this was going to stop.

"I don't plan to do that, but these fields are dangerous. It's too exposed and it's outside of the border of werewolf territory. Do not come here again and your secret will be safe. Do you understand?" He asked sternly.

"Yes, I do."

"Good," he drifted my eyes over my freckled chest, "now, about that sweet little pussy of yours," Zeke spoke so calmly, and crawled backwards from my body with his snout hovered an inch over my heated skin until it was over my sex. I bit my lower lip and supported my upper body on my elbows, keeping my thighs as wide as they could be bowed.

Zeke locked his eyes with mine when his tongue slipped out of his maw and pushed flat against my slit.

"Ooohhh, yeeeess!" I dipped my head back and gasped sharply into my belly with his constant and firm lapping between my labia. I couldn't get enough! The feeling was so delicious after days of absence that it was like a spring oasis in a barren desert. My cheeks flushed with heat, my body was prone against the grass when Zeke's arms coiled around my thighs, and he slurped his tongue into my depths that had been neglected for so long.

I clenched at the grass and laid flat against the ground with my legs bent at the knees and stretching the tendons at my inner thighs with how far I had spread them apart. Zeke swirled his tongue around my insides and rooted his canine snout against my clit. He was possessed by my siren scent and I massaged my hands over my breasts, tugging at my nipples and concentrating on the long awaited rush that I had been yearning for.

"Oh, yes, Zeke," I panted, "right there, just like that," I hummed and huffed from my belly, my thighs started to shiver as Zeke took direction from me. One hand reached down and petted his wolfish ears to encourage him.

I raised my hips up in rhythm with his thrusting tongue, moaning louder and closer together between harsher breaths that tightened the feminine slopes of my chest and stomach.

"Oh! *pant* Ah! *gasp* Ah! *gasp* Ah! *gasp* Aahh yes, Zeke!" I raised my ass off the ground and my shaking legs held in place when Zeke's tongue flicked rapidly over my aching clit. I seized and my body jolted against the ground in my orgasm, rutting my hips against his maw until I couldn't anymore and collapsed against the ground, spent from my release.

Zeke stalked around me on his hands and knees, with his blushing dong still in full salute beneath his furry undercarriage. Behind my head while I lay in respite, Zeke moved over my body the opposite way and when I opened my eyes to the feeling of his furry hands around my thighs, I was inches away from his throbbing cock hovering over my face.

He held my thighs apart and sunk his tongue back down into my sopping cunt, and I moaned softly, reaching my hand up to point his member down and placed it back into my salivating mouth. His hips slowly descended down until my head was against the ground again. I winched my hand around that thick, bulbous knot that was a bright pink compared to his deep shaded red rocket, sucking all around his hot textured bone.

My neck was sore, but I lifted my head up and down, taking Zeke's cock into my mouth while he was hovering over me. Popping him free from my lips, my tongue would creep out and appreciatively wiggle and lap against his knot. I moaned and stirred against his lapping maw, while taking my time in slurping salty liquid from his tip. I loved sucking cock. The reactions from the werewolf were addictive.

Zeke's curvature, while still choking me from his massive size was a fitting shape to glide past my tongue and down my throat. The more hot liquid I could feel spurting from that tip, the closer I knew he was to full release. Gently, my hand that was holding his bulb moved to his sack and I massaged it. He growled and had been waiting for that moment for me to shift my hand elsewhere. The moment that I did, Zeke's hips planted my head against the ground, and thrust himself past my lips all the way to his knot.

I gagged while he held himself down for a few seconds, snarling and then lifting up to the tip. My lips popped when I drew in a deep gasp, which was cut off by Zeke's eager hips burying his member into my throat. I grabbed at his legs when it was clear that he wanted to finish in my mouth. He was so close as his petal shape tip was now thrust over and over again past my tongue, while his breaths were harsh over my neglected spread sex. Zeke's rhythm was erratic and hurried, humping my face that disappeared beneath his bouncing hips in every downward motion.

I closed my teary eyes and prayed for a swift release as I was holding in that gasp and everything that was in my stomach. Wet sloshing and choking sounds from the drool that coated his cock from tip to base were only second to his canine whines and sounds of nearing release. Like with Rumiel, he pushed his hips down until my jaw could widen its berth, forcing his massive knot to push out my cheeks and stretch my lips. When he accomplished this, a hot rush flooded down my esophagus and his hips snapped over and over, while I was on the verge of passing out from the lack of air.

Turning my head to the side slipped that pulsing mass of veiny flesh from my lips and he pulled out of my throat entirely. I turned my head to the side to gasp, letting a line of clear drool fall to the floor while I coughed heavily, holding back the urge to throw up. Werewolves were not kind creatures in mid-coitus, but fuck were they so eager to hump whenever it was presented to them.

"Mm!" I hummed in surprise when a few appreciative licks were swiped over my spread labia, and then Zeke climbed to the right to move himself off of me to let me rest under the darkening sky of the meadow.

"Oh, Mara, you have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now." Zeke said, looking over my eighteen year old body and stroking his furred hand across my sweaty skin. I smiled deviously and reached my hand over to rub at his sheath.

"Then why don't you fuck me, Zeke? I don't think I'm going to be pregnant with Rumiel's pup." I stated. He sighed from his wolfish snout and shook his head, rubbing over my lower belly.

"We have to wait, but we also have to get back to the woods and to the safety of the village before they notice we're gone. We can't stay out here once the sun goes down, anyway." He glanced around, his canine ears flickering lightly as though he were listening for danger. I collected my dress and placed it back around my body, despite that I really didn't want to do so. I loved laying naked in this field with just the taste of Zeke's cum on my tongue and the itch that he scratched was satisfied for now.

"Can we do this again?" I asked. Zeke glanced over to me and his hand cupped the side of my face.

"Yes. This time, however, I will choose the place. Tomorrow evening, when the patrol changes, head northwest from the water well, and keep walking until you reach the poppy fields." He said.

"You'll be there?" I asked. He nodded.

"I do not have to patrol tomorrow, and I found my father's old yurt and fixed it up. On my days off, I go there before dawn to avoid him and any village chores." He leaned in close to my face and lapped at sensitive neck.

"I'll spend the entire night tasting that pussy of yours, Mara." I shivered at my imagination running wild. Zeke lapped at my neck again and then he helped me to my feet. Why wasn't it already tomorrow night?

Zeke lifted me from the ground effortlessly, and with his hand around my wrist, he held it in a tight grasp. Looking behind me, his expression was apologetic.

"Until we are back in the woods, I want you safe." His pace was quick, hurrying us through the field until the forest edge was just within our distance so that we could hear the wind in the trees. Once we were out of the field, he sighed from his nose in relief. The tension melted away from his ripped figure and he let go of my wrist. The crickets were beginning to chirp, and we hurried our pace to make it back before they'd worry about either of us.

We arrived at the village without any issue and with barely a word exchanged between the two of us during the hour long walk. It was already nightfall and Zeke was due to return at sundown. I know he was hoping that they hadn't sent out a search party for him. My mind was distracted by my slick labia as I walked. It was a constant reminder of Zeke's tongue buried deep inside of it.

When the night patrol spotted us, there was a barking chain that echoed in the woods to indicate that we were safe. We made it inside of the wooden and stone barricades of the village and moved past two of the night patrol already guarding the entrance, and Zeke was immediately approached by his father Arric. Accompanying him were the rest of the afternoon patrol.

"You were not found on your patrol route, Zeke," Zeke's face lowered and his wolfish tail tucked in between his legs while he was being chided by his father, who was a full gray werewolf with a small single patch of white across his chest. "Where did you go?" I didn't want Zeke to be in trouble and I quickly interjected.

12