The Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, can you help me?" I heard myself say, "I need to put some lotion on or I'll burn."

"Sure," he replied with a big grin.

And with that I turned around and untied the sarong, letting it fall off my body. I was naked now, in the street, offering my naked back to a stranger for him to touch. I was achingly aware of all the people who could be watching me right now, as I stood naked under the sun. I could feel his eyes on my bare ass.

A part of me was slightly shocked. I thought I was in control, making her do something she might not have done on her own. But there was little resistance. Was I a slut? The young man started spreading the sunscreen on my back and those words disappeared. I was not a slut. A hedonist, a lover of pleasure, unashamed of pleasure and of my body, willing to grab what life offered. Maybe a little bit of an exhibitionist. Yeah.

Lying on my back in my darkened living room, I almost burst into tears. So much freedom! So little shame and self-doubt. The joy she was feeling was almost unbearable.

The young man was spreading the oily cream lower and lower along my back, his fingertips brushing against the edges of my breasts. I didn't move away, so he grew bolder. His hands slid across my hips and dipped across the firm globes of my ass. I purred.

This was not what I had hoped. Not another man. It was all too confusing emotionally.

I turned and stepped back a bit. I let him take a long look at my naked body as a thank you before asking for the bottle of sunscreen back.

"I missed some bits," he said cheekily.

"I can get those myself," I replied.

I draped the sarong across my body to make it clear the show was over. He smiled and thanked me before pedaling away. I was really buzzing now, whether it was the pills or the thrill of what had just happened I didn't know.

I let the young man disappear from view before turning back to the street to find my next victim. Barely a minute later two girls rolled by on their bikes. Showing no hesitation I flagged them down. They stopped, eager to help. Again I heard myself explain my situation, not mentioning the fact that my back was actually quite well covered.

I was amazed at how much I could read those two girls. I noticed where they were looking, where their eyes lingered or darted away from. I noticed that the older girl held my gaze just that much longer, that her smile also involved her eyes. The younger one, a brunette in her mid twenties dressed in a short puffy skirt and t-shirt, was ready to help, but no more. The older one, bottle blonde in her early thirties, busty in her sequined bra and short shorts, was eager to do so. Did all women read that much information just from looking?

I handed the blonde the bottle of sunscreen and dropped my sarong, presenting my back. I heard the brunette snort a bit, but the blonde had held her breath. She started massaging the lotion into my back. Her touch was delicate and soft, so much different from the rough touch of the young man.

She did a thorough job, making sure my neck was covered. As she covered my ribs, her fingers traced the curve of my breasts, her fingertips like butterflies against my skin. My nipples hardened. Her touch followed my spine, spreading the lotion from side to side. The flat of her hand slipped over my hips, travelled down and, following the curves of my body, cupped my ass.

She gave it a little squeeze.

"There," she said, pulling her hands away.

I turned around, but didn't step back. Our eyes locked. She licked her lips. She looked down, her eyes slowly taking in my nakedness. I arched my back, just an inch, just enough to make my breasts push out a bit, their hard nipples already hard and puckered. Her gaze drifted down, across my belly, the swell of my hips, caught on the small puff of dark hair that hid my now throbbing clit. I could feel a wetness well up in my pussy.

"You missed a spot," I said softly.

At this point, lying on my back in the dark room, I let go of all control. There was no way I could have been as bold as my other self. She was in charge on this seduction. My cock grew against my thigh. My fingers closed around it, felt it grow hard against my palm.

The blonde poured some cream into her hand and dropped the bottle. She rubbed her hands together, spreading the cream evenly. Then, with her hands slightly trembling, she reached for my breasts. Softly, delicately, she held them. Her eyes were wide with a mix of delight and wonder, fixed on my breasts, a big smile on her lips. She gave my boobs a little squeeze, which made me laugh.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, smiling.

"They are so soft," she replied, "I'm sorry, but I don't usually get to play with someone else's boobs!"

I noticed that she kept her hands on my breasts.

"Boobs are fun," I agreed.

She just smiled, but her thumbs started to circle my nipples, making them pucker and harden even more. A small sigh escaped from my lips.

"Mary," called out the brunette who was standing behind her, holding their bikes.

The blonde, Mary, ignored her and kept holding my breasts, her eyes still fixed on my hardening nipples, her fingers brushing back and forth across them.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to drag you over to my tent and make you finish what you're starting," I said softly.

Mary finally looked up. I saw fear and longing in her, and excitement. She was hoping I would make that first step.

Lying on my living room floor, I cursed myself for an idiot, finally recognizing that look I had seen before in other women, but had not acted on it.

I took Mary by the hand and lead her towards my camp.

"Mary!" exclaimed the brunette, in shock.

Mary followed me. I crawled into my tent, giving my hips an extra wriggle as I did so, acutely aware that Mary would have a full view of the shaved lips of my pussy peeking out between my thighs. She might even see the drop of moisture that I could feel gathering there.

I turned and laid on my back, still holding Mary by the hand and pulling her inside the tent.

She crawled in, a nervous smile on her lips, her eyes wide.

"Oh my God I can't believe I'm doing this..I've never done anything..." she mumbled nervously.

I pulled her closer so that she was on her hands and knees over me, her face above mine.

"Shhhh, you don't have to do anything you don't want," I said reassuringly.

I took her face between my hands and kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned the kiss, suddenly hungry for it, her tongue darting between mine.

This was a revelation to my masculine self. I had never felt such softness in a kiss. We were not mashing faces together. Our lips though hungry, searching, were softly brushing against each other, sending chills down my spine. Her tongue was playful and soft against mine, teasing, dipping, tasting.

We kissed for what felt like a very long time. My hips were squirming under her, my nipples rubbing against her bra-covered breasts.

My hand started to gently stroke my erection, feeling the softness of the skin.

She broke the kiss and smiled. She scooted down, kissing her way down my neck, across my chest. I felt her hot breath on my nipple before her tongue slid across it. A warm bolt of lighting shot from my nipple to my belly, to my clit.

Her tongue circled my hard nipple, tasting it, before her mouth closed on it fully, sucking it in. I moaned, arching my hips, our hips. My hand held her head against my breast, my fingers tangled in her hair.

I slipped my foot on the other side of her knee so that I could raise my hips and crush my moistened pussy against her thigh. She gasped around my nipple as my pussy pressed against her bare skin, my heat and wetness shocking her.

She let go of my nipple and scooted further down, pushing my knees open. There was no more hesitation on her part. She took a second to look at my pussy, to open it with delicate fingers. She dove down, ass up and head down, planting her mouth on my welcoming pussy.

"Mary! Oh My God!" cried out the brunette, standing outside of the opened tent, her eyes wide with disbelief.

Mary either didn't hear or didn't care. She dug her tongue deep into the folds of my sex.

I moaned at the intense feeling. My hand was still tangled in her hair, inviting her deeper still. My other hand was clamped on my breasts, fingers pinching and tugging at my nipple. The waves of pleasure washing back and forth from nipple to pussy turned my body into a single humming instrument. Her tongue grazed my clit and I groaned with pleasure, stabbed by the electric shock of pleasure she drew from me.

My hand started stroking my cock faster. It was as if a tongue was dancing across its length as the blonde's tongue slid across the lip of my sex.

Either Mary had lied about never having done this before or she was a quick learner. Her tongue dug in, circling, flicking against my clit. Her arms were wrapped around my thighs, pulling me close and tight against her mouth.

I could feel the orgasm mounting, rising from the puddle of heat caught between my thighs, rising from the hard shaft of my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck,..." I started chanting.

It hit and I clamped my thighs around her head, a scream caught in my throat as I spasmed and bucked, split on her tongue, an arc of jism splashing across my chest.

I collapsed, letting go of her. She looked up from between my thighs, a big grin on her face.

I smiled back at her. She quickly crawled up and kissed me, her lips slick with my own juices. My nose filled with the sweet musk of pussy, my pussy. Our tongue danced together for a few seconds, and then she was gone. I could hear the brunette talking a mile a minute outside, questioning Mary. Their voices faded off as they pedaled away.

I crawled out of my tent, still naked, a silly grin on my face. I walked over to the kitchen area, to where the large mirror was propped up. I waved at my reflection.

No, she waved at me.

There were no words, no voice in my head. Just the recognition that the eyes looking back at me in the mirror were hers, that she knew, that she felt like I had felt. I remembered steering me into the bar, guiding me towards those women. I remembered the novelty of having a cock, the pain of witnessing my misery.

I laid on my living room and cried at the vision of myself from the outside. I cried tears of relief as my heart felt her joy. Finally, I fell asleep, exhausted.

The next day I received a job offer. That place, the same one where she worked, the art museum. The place she had made me send a resume. I sat at my cubicle, staring at the email from them. I was going to move, to get out of this city, going to start a new life in a new city with a new job. The sky would be blue for me too.

I sent her a silent prayer of thanks. It felt like I had a chance now, a chance at a new life, a chance at a happy life, guided by a guardian angel that knew me like no other.

That evening I celebrated by going out to a bar. I felt a tug, a pull towards a woman seated at the bar. I knew she was here, with me. I gave up control. She had better game than me, my guardian angel. We scored and, for the first time in a very long time, I brought a girl home.

It was a little weird to be guided by an invisible presence in the middle of licking this woman's pussy.

There's helping, and then there's back seat driving....

12