The Guardians Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed," he instructed, releasing his hold on her hands. Ella did as she was told. He had the right to be angry with her and punish her if he sees fit.

Lying down on the bed, she merely waited for him quietly. Ben had come out from the bathroom, stark naked. Even in the dark, she could see his cock already hard and rigidly pointing upwards. It made her squirm a little, in anticipation.

"Close your eyes," he instructed. Ella wanted to protest but he silenced her with his palm over her mouth. "Please."

"I'm going to tie you up. Don't move."

Ella almost choked when she heard him say that. Tie her up? She wasn't quite sure about it but kept silent as she felt her wrist and her ankles being wrapped around by something cold. She was forced to spread her legs wide and realised that he was going to tie her limbs to every corner of the bed! She shivered in anticipation. Just waiting, knowing not what he was about to do to her made her excited.

She could feel him move over her. He smelled of sweat and faintly of his favourite cologne.

"Ben, I..."

"Hush..." he replied, covering her mouth with his. Ella could feel his hard cock nudging at her belly. She wanted to stroke it but the tug on her wrist reminded her that she was tied.

"Ben... please don't make me wait..." Ella pleaded. She tried to move about as much as she could to draw his attention. However, Ben only brought his left hand down and stroked her pussy. He caressed her outer lips gently, teasing her as he playfully dipped his fingers into her dripping pussy and pulling out immediately. He repeated this a few times until Ella was moaning and begging him to fuck her.

"Please Ben, please! Make me cum..."

Ben ignored her pleas and instead gave soft kisses down her neck, to her chest and gave her already stiffened nipples a gentle lick. He did not linger at her breast long, although he wanted to but continued to trail soft, wet kisses down her body until he reached her navel. With her legs spread wide open and tied at an angle, Ella had to lift her head to see the edge of the bed. She could only see the top of Ben's head but could not see what he was doing.

Suddenly, she felt something hard entering her pussy. It felt so good, that for a moment, Ella simply closed her eyes and let her orgasm take over. She had been holding it back for so long that letting it go felt so pleasurable. When she regained back her senses, she felt the vibrations in her pussy still there, pushing her towards another orgasm.

"What... what's that Ben?"

"Mmmm... vibrator..." he said as his tongue continued to lick at her clitoris. Seeing her bounded for his pleasure only made him more excited. Ella wanted to move, to squirm, to get on her knees to suck his cock but all she could do was close her eyes and let the sensations take over.

"Please, no more... I want you. I need you Ben..." she pleaded.

The strain of his hard cock was becoming unbearable. Releasing the knots that held her ankles to the bed, he pushed her thighs up so that her knees were close to her face.

"Hold your legs like that for me please," he whispered, before pressing a soft kiss on her full lips. "You've been making me crazy these few days with thoughts of you."

Using his left hand, he pulled the vibrator slowly out of her pussy and pushed it back in with enough pressure to make her cum again in his hands. Ella was moaned loudly and kissed him back with a wantonly passion.

Having let her cum for three times now, he felt it was his turn. It ached just waiting to fuck her. Using his body weight to hold her in position, he slid his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She was so warm, so tight, so inviting that he almost lost control of himself. But he wanted to go on pleasuring them both more.

"Ben?"

"Hmmm?"

"Cum with me," she whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. She knew that that drove him crazy.

With his last ounce of sanity, he pushed hard once more into her pussy and let himself go. He held on to her as tightly as he could. Nothing was going to take her away from him....

A while later, he rolled off her gently. Her hands were still tied but the knot had been loosened a little by her squirming during their love making. However, in that position, she looked so vulnerable... Positioning his mouth over her nipple, he gave a slight tug; his tongue twirling around the slowly hardening bud.

"Mmm... there won't be any milk there yet Abben... don't be so greedy..." she said sleepily.

"Yet?" he asked, casually, teasing her. Ella's eyes widened, realising that she had just had a slip of the tongue. Not wanting to alarm her, he merely chuckled and started to untie the knots at her wrist. Kissing her forehead, he tucked her back into bed and went to the bathroom.

Ella closed her eyes and smiled. "Abben Martin Junior..." she whispered to herself, lulling herself to sleep, thinking about names for the baby.

***

When he stepped out of the bathroom, she was already sound asleep.

"Abben..." the slight ringing of Aurora's voice came to his head. She didn't sound like her usual sarcastic self; worry and fear was evident in her voice.

"I'll be down in a minute. Tell the rest to meet me at the lobby. I think Ella will be safe as long as she's in this room."

After getting dressed, Ben made sure that he locked the door.

"Watch over her Leukós."

His sister and brothers were already waiting for him downstairs.

"Abben... I'm sorry..." Aurora apologized.

***

She was dreaming wasn't she? Or perhaps not. She could feel the soil beneath her feet, the wind in her face. How did she get here again?

Doesn't matter

Ah, that's right... she needed to go where again?

Into the museum ...

This place felt familiar... there was that burly man again at the reception. Why didn't he ask her for a pound? Ella felt herself walking up the stairs beside the counter. Why hadn't she seen this stairs before?

Up, up, up... into the darkness...

What was that sound? She thought she heard a horse neighing. Silly girl! Horses in museums?

Shaking her head, she continued her climb until she came to a door. A petite man with a hunched back looked straight at her.

"Hello?" she asked, but the man kept looking past her as if she wasn't there.

Come in...

The door had opened itself and Ella stepped forward, lulled by the soft voice calling to her. The man at the door didn't even notice her walking in. That voice... was calling out to her.

Isabella... my child...

The room was dark... but she wasn't afraid. Someone is calling for her.... It sounded so sad... Ella continued walking towards the light in the middle of the room. Then she saw her.

Sitting down with her back facing Ella, was a weeping woman. Her brown hair was so long that it pooled at the floor.

"Hello? I'm Ella... I... I don't know why I'm here..." said Ella, suddenly confused. Why was she here again? That sound... it's so irritating!

The woman kept crying, her sobs pulling Ella closer.

"Why are you crying? Who are you? What are you doing here all alone by yourself?" she pleaded. She felt just as lonely and just as sad as this woman.

Hello Isabella...

"Hello... how do you know my name?"

I am Beatrice...

"Why did you bring me here Beatrice?"

You were the one who has been looking for me Isabella... Are you afraid of me?

"No... no I'm not. But... where am I and why am I here Beatrice?"

I'm going to protect you. You see... he imprisoned me here...

"Who? Who imprisoned you here Beatrice? Why did he imprison you?"

Because he knew you were coming Isabella...

"Who is he?"

Why... Juliana, you should know very well who it is... Wasn't it you who sent this child to me?

Ella felt herself speaking, but she was looking at herself speaking words she did not will to come out. She was confused... and that neighing sound was getting louder and louder...

Isabella, do not be frightened... As long as I'm with you, and you are here, he will not harm you. Do you trust me?

"Yes."

***

"Something is wrong... Leukós is calling out to me," said Ben, panic materializing on his face.

Even as he rushed to the stairs, his brothers and sister were already vanishing to appear inside the room.

"Ella..." Adrian gasps as he held rested her head on his lap. There was no pulse in her and he tried to synchronize their heart rates but she did not respond. It was seconds later that Ben opened the door; dropping to his knees when he saw the worried look on Adrian's face.

Adrian was not one to show much emotions. Therefore to see his brother trembling made Ben's heart break. After what Aurora told him... he knew that he should have never left her alone. Ben covered his face with his hands and cried; an action he has never done in front of his siblings.

"Abben... oh Abben, please don't cry..." soothed Aurora, wrapping her arms around him, whispering comforting words to calm her brother down.

"I can't... I can't sense her. Aqurico?"

"Nothing. Adrian... is there something else we can do? I just can't stand standing around like this..."

"Abben... I know this is too much to ask from you at this point in time, but can you try to hear her thoughts? Please?" pleaded Adrian. He knew that his brother felt useless about his loss of powers but he had to give it a chance.

"I don't know... but I will try. Leukós, come here," he said. Being unable to merge as one with his horse spirit, he touched the stallion's muzzle, trying to absorb some of the horse's powers.

"Ella... Ella..." he tried calling in his mind....

Nothing.

Closing his eyes a little tighter now, he tried again.

"Ella, please my love... can you hear me?" he pleaded.

Still, nothing.

"Let me try," said Aurora.

"You?" her brothers all said in unison.

"Hey, I am a third of all of you. Surely I am something?" she snapped.

"It's worth a try baby sister," said Abben softly. He kissed her forehead and patted Leukós quarters, to urge him towards her.

"Khlōrós Thánatos, I want you to focus your mind with Leukós. Good girl," she said as she heard her mare's enthusiastic belting.

Ella... can you hear me?

She could hear people talking... female voices... but so faint...

Ella... I know you don't know who I am... but I'm a friend... if you can hear me, please... Abben is worried about you... we all are...

Abben... I... hear...who...that...cold...

Aurora started cursing because she could not hear completely what was being said. Only spurts. Not only that, she couldn't ascertain if it was really Ella.

"I can hear something but not too strong Abben. I think she said she's cold," Aurora said, too late to realise that her brother became frantic knowing that.

"WHAT! Ask her please where is she? Is she trapped? Who is with her?" he yelled. Aqurico had to hold him back to stop him from leaping at their sister.

"Shut up Abben! Argh... men!"

Ella... I want you to yell if you can hear me.

Ben! ... Horse!

"What the hell is a Ben horse?" Aurora wondered. "Leukós you can hear her loud and clear?"

The white stallion blinked its eyes flirtatiously at Aurora.

"Right. Tell that to Thánatos. You think I understand what you're saying?" she grumbled.

"Aurora. Take Ella's hand," Adrian instructed.

The moment she did, she felt her eardrums bursting with Ella's shouts. Apparently, the woman has been shouting in her head trying to reach out to her.

I hear you! There's the sound of that horse again!

Where are you Ella?

I...I don't know where is this place... but it's cold... and dark... I...

Ella? Are you alone? Are you safe?

Yes. Beatrice is here... and... Juliana too... I'm not afraid...

Ella... you need to come back. You're in a dream... You have to wake up!

But all she could hear was silence. She waited but still silence greeted her.

"It seems I can only keep up a genuine gauge of her mind for a short while only... relatively shorter than Abben I suppose," she sighed.

"What did she say Aurora?"Adrian asked, bringing her back to the main point.

"I find it troubling brothers. She says she's with Beatrice and Juliana," she replied, her voice solemn.

"Does... does that... mean... she is... dead? No... no...no!!!" Ben sobbed. Ella wasn't breathing nor was she moving.

"You can't connect minds with the dead Abben," Adrian replied calmly. His mind tried to think of the best explanation but his possibilities were limited. "Aqurico, I think what's best for now is if you can go back to the Chiesa di Santa Margherita de'Cerchi and ask the priest what to do."

"How about me?"

"You kill all within your path, Aurora. You stay here with Ella and Abben. For all its worth, you're at least a third as strong as each of us," Adrian replied sternly. He could see she was pouting but he had to be firm.

"What about Raphael?" Abben asked.

"I will find him for you. Stay here. Aqurico, let's go." And the two brothers disappeared; vanishing as spirits to their respective destination.

****

The man who called himself Mr F sat grimly behind his desk. He looked polished as always in his white designer suits. He never wore any suit more than once; his butler was responsible for making sure a new suit was steam pressed and hung in his closet every day. He liked the colour white. It made him look ethereal- to a man such as himself that was important.

Accepting his specially concocted vitamin drink, he gulped down the mixture of herbs, vegetables and Chinese roots and passed the glass back to his servant.

"Now Cornelius, what is it that you would like to tell me?"

"Sir, about the lady you asked me to research on..." Cornelius felt his sweat drip down his back. He was nervous.

"What about it, Cornelius? I don't have all day." Despite his words, he was leaning forward with anticipation.

"Her name is Isabella, daughter to Rafael and Anabella Allegri."

"Hardly a threat then," he said, breathing out a sigh before he tensed again. "What else?!"

His sudden outburst caused Cornelius's knees to shake.

"Her... her... grandmother is the late Lady Margaret de Savoy..."

"Savoy?" Mr F repeated the name, comtemplating it's significance. "Why would a descendant of a Savoy have a nonhuman companion by her side?" Oh, he had felt it, the tugging within him; only he had no soul for that nettlesome woman to take. She seemed to have recognize him although he didn't but he could tell that she, like him were placed under some kind of curse.

"Uhm... Sir... I checked up her lineage, Sir..."

"And?"

"There is nothing suspicious. But... to be thorough, I also checked up her maternal lineage... and Sir... there is nothing. A few women up the lineage and there was no more... I... I propose this as an error of the royalty of ... taking a common bride..."

"You propose? Since when did you ever propose anything Cornelius?" he sneered, lighting a cigar.

"I don't care who her parents are or who she is. Just find me the damn girl and bring her here alive you understand! I will not tolerate failure Cornelius."

An hour later....

"Mr F, Sir... I've located her. Isabella Scelto Allegri... She's currently staying at the Powdermills Hotel Sir, with... with Abben Custos Martin...."

He expected an outburst, a shriek of horror but his employer merely threw his head back and laughed till tears were evident in his eyes.

"Abben, Abben... looks like you were careless..." he smirked. "Get me my coat. I will pay a visit to this Powdermills place."

***

"Mr Flavius," he gave his name to the receptionist at the desk. "I have a dinner reservation here today for two," he said smiling. "I was wondering if my date is here yet. Do you think you can check it up for me? I think she's a guest here. Miss Isabella Allegri?"

"I'm afraid your table is still empty sir. But if you like, I can give her room a call to see if she's coming down. Please follow my colleague to your table first sir," she replied, smiling back at him.

Waiting at his table, he planned his next movement. He knew that Abben would be upstairs. He could feel him.

RING RING!

"I'll pick it up." Aurora patted her brother's shoulder and went over to pick up the receiver.

"Miss Allegri?"

"Uh... yes speaking."

"Your date is waiting for you at the restaurant. He wanted me to let you know that he is here and already waiting for you."

"Oh... my date." Quickly thinking, Aurora replied. "Is it Mr Williams? Ah, I'm sorry I have so many dates this week, it must have slipped my mind," she added with a hint of remorse.

"He made reservations for two under the name Flavius. If that is all Miss, we look forward to having you dine with us tonight." Aurora put down the receiver angrily.

"Bloody bastard, mother fuc..."

"Aurora..."

"He's downstairs. Olybrius. Baiting Ella to go down and have dinner with him. Do... do you think he did this to her? Oh my god Abben..." Aurora started, panicking.

Ben tried to make sense of what his sister just said. Why would Olybrius want Ella? Or did he find out about her tie to his daughter?

"Calm down. Aurora, can you call the other two now."

A minute later...

"What should we do now?" asked Aurora.

"I really hate to do this to her at this moment... but we might have to be one with her body... I really... I can't..." stammered Ben.

"Use her as a vessel? Abben that is just absurd!" exclaimed Aquirco.

"That's just three of us. We need all four of us in order to create a stable bond!" Aurora was exasperated. Minutes were passing and they were still squabbling over a solution.

"The baby has our blood. That'll make 4 of us," said Adrian calmly. "The baby is strong. It's keeping Ella alive."

"And me?" Ben asked.

"You can sit somewhere near. Keep yourself hidden. In your full human form right now, he will not sense a thing even if you're beside him. Whatever he's sensing right now comes from the three of us," Adrian added.

****

The three spirits combined as one created a strange fiery yet calm persona. Ben kept looking at the person standing beside him but felt nothing towards her. This wasn't Ella. He closed his eyes and tried to remain calm.

"I will find you my love. Please be patient," he said to himself. Putting on his sunglasses and baseball cap, he followed behind Ella cautiously.

"Let me do the talking," said Adrian.

"You're not a woman!" Aurora snapped.

"Can we please not quarrel in other people's bodies?" yelled Aqurico, giving them all a stinging headache.

"Good Evening Miss...?" the receptionist at the hotel restaurant inquired.

"Miss Allegri... I'm joining Mr Flavius at his table please."

"This way please, ma'am." The three of them followed the waitress, hidden within Ella's body.

"Mr Flavius?" came Ella's sweet voice. The gentle smile on her face was Aqurico's doing, playing upon her happy emotion.

"Isabella Allegri? It is nice to meet you. My name is Olybrius Flavius. We have met previously haven't we?" he replied, taking her hand for a kiss. Aurora almost wanted to pull Ella's hand away in disgust.

"Ah, yes, of course," Adrian replied. Aurora had filled them in about Ella and her encounter previously with Flavius at the Roman bath house site.

"You didn't call me, Isabella... may I call you that?" he asked politely. Olybrius sat back, admiring the woman in front of him. She was beautiful; straight nose, pointy chin, fair porcelain skin and a svelte body. Just looking at her, he wanted to touch her pretty face and stroke her cheek. She reminded him too much of Juliana. She even sounded slightly like her.