The Guilded Calla Lily

Story Info
Two friends getting together leads to a hot voyeur adventure.
2.7k words
4.59
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this night would go like this--just two friends, out for a drink in London. You were visiting, and I happened to be in town. I love it when the cosmic forces collide.

Coming out of the basement restaurant in the heart of Soho, the cold air made you snuggle into your coat and scarf. Our evening is threatening to come to an end, and yet I couldn't get over how lovely it was of you to call me and tell you were in town. I always look forward to meeting up for food, a drink, and a chat. It's just lovely to be in your company.

Our conversations inevitably drift towards the naughty side of life, our fantasies drip-fed into the exchange, always peeking our interests. As we move outside, there is a moment of awkwardness, which is followed by a goodnight peck on the cheek and a smile, as you turn around and walk away.

As I watch you recede, I just can't help myself, "Want to join me in an adventure?"

Turning back, you smile, confused.

"Fancy an adventure? I promise to keep you safe."

You give a smile and nod, agreeing, and I smile back.

Asking you to wait for a moment, I rush into a shop, and within 5 minutes, we are in a black cab heading westwards to Knightsbridge. Sitting opposite you, I can't help but stare at your long legs, towering to meet your short green dress above. The flash tape was doing its best to accentuate the plunging neckline of the palm tree design, and was holding everything discreetly concealed. Excitement glimmering on your face, you have never looked more radiant. Butterflies flutter in your tummy as we trundle down the mall towards our destination.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"If you feel unsafe, we can leave, okay?" I say reassuringly.

You nod back at me, an apprehensive twinkle still visible in those blue eyes. I reach over to place my hand on your knee, and smile.

"Just a little adventure."

I notice you opening your legs a little at my touch. I gently push them closed.

"You're safe with me," I say.

I can read your smile--a little concerned, a little nervous--when I ask you to take your panties off. You slide them down your legs virtually unnoticeably in the backseat of the black cab. Then, taking them from you, I place them in my pocket. I smile back and give you a wink.

As we pull into Cadogan Square, I reach into my pocket and hand you a black lacy cotton masquerade. It's a little tight on your head, but the lace is soft against your skin.

"And yours?" you ask.

"I don't have one. I want you to know where and who I

am."

Your piercing blue eyes shine through the black mask like sapphires, your silver hair framing your face as the cab comes to a stop.

Stepping out of the cab, with my hand on the small of your back, I guide you to a red-brick terrace. We are greeted by the doorman, who exchanges words in hushed tones, and we are invited to the 3rd floor.

We walk along the foyer to the elevator, and then wait. As the doors slide open, their antique gates creak as we step in. As it closes behind us and heads up, I kiss your cheek, and you return my kiss softly. The elevator stops, and we walk towards another doorman. He wishes us an exciting evening ahead.

Walking through the threshold, we enter into a modern apartment. It had clean lines, low lighting and was full of the buzz of conversation.

"Welcome to the Gilded Calla Lily," I say, handing you a glass of champagne. We walk over to the end of the room, where a large window overlooks Cadogan gardens. As we turn to face the room, we see an attractive long-haired brunette walking towards us. Her slim body is accentuated by a silk robe, her tiny pert nipples poking through the fabric. As she kisses me hello, you feel her eyes on you. She softly says, "I missed you. Who's your friend?"

"Aurora, meet Nik", I respond. "I promised Nik an adventure. It's her first time, and I could not think of anyone but you to give her an introduction."

Smiling, Aurora takes your hand, and makes you follow her as she walks away. As you look back at me, I assure you once again, "I am here, you're in a safe space!"

Walking through the house, she parts the sea of people into two as she guides you through the lounge into the residential part of the house. Then walking down a dim-lit corridor, she stops at the first open door.

"Come, watch with me," she whispers in your ear. She goes on to lead you to a plush sofa by your hand. As she sits, her robe gapes a little and she tugs it to cover herself up. Patting the space between her legs, she beckons you over to take a seat, and as you do, her legs shut next to yours. Her warm body presses snugly against your back, her heaving chest pushing into you with every breath. Her hands move under your arms and curl up to cop your shoulders. Her breath feels sweet in the nape of your neck as she pulls you back against her on the sofa.

You look towards me, standing at the doorway with a smile across my face, and I give you a wink.

On a large bed, against the other wall, is a couple. The lady is sitting on the edge, her red hair tied up in a bun, her eyes shining through a diamond-encrusted masquerade. Her cobalt blue lipstick curls into a smile as she nods in acknowledgement of her guests. Her small breasts were cocooned in a black lace bra, and a matching garter belt and stockings led to a pair of 6 inch-heeled black shoes. A tattooed maiden is swaying back and forth on her arm as her fingers move over the naked body of a man lying on the bed. You notice his slim build tied to the bed, his face completely masked, and clearly, his vision too.

Her fingers slowly trace down his body, moving over his chest, his tummy and finally down the side of his pelvis, before tracing his cock from its base to its tip. His member enlarges as she announces, "We have guests, sweetheart."

Her fingers wrapped around his cock, she gently strokes him, and moves herself up and down his torso as his arms yank the restraints.

"May we watch, Charlie?"

Aurora asks. Giving her a nod, the lady shifts on the bed, and reveals her lack of underwear. Her shaved mound looks tight and pretty between her legs.

"House rule 1: The existing occupants of the room have to consent to us being here," Aurora says, her hand moving to your thigh, her fingertips on your inner leg.

"If you trust Joe, trust me," she says. "Can I touch you?"

You remain silent.

"Don't worry. He is here, keeping an eye on you. Rule 2: Bring a friend, stay safe."

"Rule three: Mutual respect. You must have prior permission. You can't take anything or anyone. Do you understand?"

Timidly, you reply, "Yes."

As Aurora moves her fingers up and down your inner leg, Charlie seats herself beside the gentleman. Her new position allows her to look at you both as she slowly moves him to her mouth. She traces his circumcised helmet with her tongue before letting it enter her mouth, sucking it in. His pleasure is evident as he squirms beneath her. Her eyes twinkle in excitement as her tongue dances on his tip inside her mouth. Watching her as she plays with him, you blush as she catches you staring. Encouraged, she lowers herself further, taking more of him into her mouth. As her lips are parted by his shaft, Charlie's eyes are only on you. The husband's moaning heightens as her hand begins to quickly and firmly tug at him, right under her oral motion. His girth moves her lips as she bobs, taking more of him with every plunge. Finally, with her eyes fixated at you, she lowers herself completely down on him, and he utters a satisfied cry of pleasure.

As she pulls up, she slides her hands down off his cock, finding his balls. As you watch, you feel Aurora's fingers running up your thigh.

"May I?" she asks.

"Please!"

You implore as you feel her hands on your legs, parting them open. Her fingers caress your thigh. Her breath tickles your skin as she licks your neck up to your ear. You elicit a short gasp as she takes your earlobe into her mouth and sucks over it. She spread your legs wider. Charlie pulls back from her man, watching intently as Aurora reveals your sex to her. Your excitement glistens in the dim light. She continues to stoke her man as she now watches you agaze.

As Aurora licks your earlobe, she threads her ankles between your shins, and holds them open. Her hands move over the crest of your mound, her fingertips barely grazing your lips as they move further up your body, reaching under the bulge of your bust. Tracing her fingertips up, she discovers the plunging neckline of your dress. Her fingers slyly pry under the cloth and cup you, your firm boob nestled in her hand as she circles your hardening nipple. Your areola contracts at her touch and a shiver runs up your spine. Your eyes close, your head leans back, and Aurora puts her lips on your skin. I see her rub your quim with her other hand as you grind against her a little.

Looking up on the bed, you see Charlie straddling her man reverse cowboy, looking at you, her pussy wet from playing while watching you. She positions his cock at her entrance, and rubs the head over her labia, using it as a dildo. She circles her clit, biting her lip, as her eyes lock onto yours. Aurora's finger traverses between your labia, separating them as it moves up, and then pulls at them, making you wince in pain. As the pleasure returns, you grind back, your hands reaching up to catch hers.

Her lips now on your neck, she toys around with your clitoris with her finger as you both watch Charlie. As she flicks her clitoris with his dick, Aurora flicks yours and simultaneously tweaks your nipple. Your back against her chest, the hand previously on your nipple drops to join its partner at your pussy.

"Want me to slide him in?" Charlie asks, looking at you.

I watch you nod your head in assent and Aurora's fingers go town on you, one circling your clitoris slowly, while that of the other hand down your shimmering labia to the entrance of your vagina. You feel her tracing the shape of your silky lips and then moving to your pursed entrance. She rims it gently before pressing against it. Your muscles twitch as they first tighten then relax. Aurora's other finger flicks your clit faster, strumming it as she sucks on your neck.

On the bed, Charlie maintains her gaze at you. You look at her body in the dim light, starting to lower herself onto him. His cock, more prominent than ever, begins to disappear inside her wet cunt. As she takes him in, she begins to move back and forth, taking him deeper with every thrust. When she finally slides down to the very base of his shaft, she grinds slowly in a circle before ascending on him again. His cock pushes her lips out as she does, and then plunges inside again.

I watch you inhale sharply as Aurora's index and middle fingers slip inside you. It's a little too quick, a little too sharp. A smattering of pain shoots up your spine, and slowly melts into a pleasure as her fingers twirl on your clitoris. Your body arches backwards against her while your pelvis bucks forward. On the bed, Charlie leans forward and bounces spiritingly on her man. Her tits bounce in her bra, looking like they could pop out any moment. She moves faster, biting her lip. Aurora's fingers pop out of you and graze your urethral opening before moving back in. She widens her fingers, and goes deeper this time.

Her other hand continues to play with your clitoris, which has grown fat and erect, and stands out proud, from under its hood. The sensation is electric; she fidgets it faster, and her fingers glide inside of you. This time, she scratches along the roof of your vaginal wall, pressing up against it and gently tapping your insides. Your body convulses forward as a wave of pleasure runs up to your shoulders and your neck. You grasp Aurora's head as she kisses your neck, your eyes transfixed on the bed. Charlie has her eyes closed and is moving faster on her man, sliding up and down as she flicks her clit furiously. As she opens her eyes, she catches you staring. Smiling, she mouths, "Cum with me."

As Aurora plays faster, your back arches forward, and your pert breasts heave skyward, the tape holding its shape long, given the ghost. Your pink areolas seem small around your swollen nipples.

Behind me, I sense other voyeurs, some just watching, while others playing with themselves as they watch the spectacular sequence of events inside. Beside me, one lady has her fingers wrapped around her partner's hard cock, jerking him as they watch fixedly. Sentry-like, I hold them back from entering the room. I don't want you disturbed on your first visit.

You look so comfortable, so alive here.

As Aurora's ministrations bring you close to climax, your eyes roll back and shut. On the bed, Charlie is moving so fast, about to explode. Her man pushes against her as he groans underneath. Her body glows with perspiration as her eyes beam through her mask. Suddenly, her body shudders violently, and she bucks forward uncontrollably as she thrusts her pelvis down. Her body spasms over the cock still firmly inside her. Charlie continues to look at you, spent and breathing heavily. Aurora's legs still locking yours open, the sense of vulnerability gone as her fingers pulse over your clitoris faster and faster. Her digits plunge into your vagina, and your muscles clench around her fingers, trying to keep her inside as she brings you closer to your orgasm. Your body aches with pleasure as the tingles shoot up your body, your vivacious smile giving away how close you are to cumming.

As we all watch, your face flushes and your body tenses. Holding my breath for what seems like an age, I watch as you shudder in Aurora's hold, your body convulsing as she slows her touch on your clitoris. Her fingers trace your labia up and down as your body twitches, your hands wrapped around her head, and her lips kissing your neck. Finally, her fingers slide out of you, and she wraps her lips round her fingers, tasting you.

Breathing on your neck, she whispers, "Welcome to the Gilded Calla Lilly."

As your breath slows, you open your eyes. Charlie sits at the edge of the bed, pulling back up her black panties. Then, she stands up and walks over, kissing you on the cheek.

"You look beautiful when you orgasm."

Then, turning, she leads her man hand in hand out of the room, the crowd watching, applauding as the couple departs.

"You did well, Nik. Did you have fun?" Aurora asks. Her fingers reach around you and pull your dress over your firm breasts.

"I did," you reply.

"Welcome to our club. Let me take you back to Joe. Please feel free to go through some of our other rooms. Maybe we can play again later."

The crowd has dispersed a little as Aurora walks you back to me.

"You're beaming. You are quite magnificent when you cum," I say, as I move in to hug you.

"Are you okay? Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes, please," you respond.

Looking at your eyes shining through your mask, I suddenly realise that nobody stopped to kiss you. Almost immediately, my hand moves to raise your chin, and I stoop down to kiss your sweet lips.

"Right, now let's get a drink and maybe go explore another room," I say with a smile.

For NR & DM, with love

And with grateful appreciation to DrHorny96 for editing this work.