The Guy in Apartment 10a Ch. 02

Story Info
Georgia investigates the new guy in apartment 10a.
7.8k words
4.77
11.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Guy in Apartment 10a.

Chapter 01

Georgia woke with a soggy snort at the familiar sound of girlish gasps and heavy thumping filtering into her bedroom. She narrowed her eyes up at the offending ceiling before frowning and sitting up.

Huh... The horribly pornographic noises weren't coming from apartment 10a above her.

Getting out of bed and dragging on some old sweat pants, Georgia crept out into the darkened living space she and Linh shared. The front door was ajar and the dim exterior lighting cut like a dull blade across the balding carpet and over the needs-a-new-home sofa Linh had scored on Facebook Marketplace.

"Linh?" She hissed out but the apartment was still and lifeless.

Georgia's ears pricked up as she silently slipped towards the open door on bare feet and peered out into the dingy corridor. The wet wanton sounds were coming from somewhere further down the way. With an awful sense of foreboding she snuck out into the hall.

"Linh!" Georgia squeaked in shock when she spotted her wayward roommate kneeling on the rust red carpet outside another partially open doorway a few dozen feet away.

Outside of apartment 9c.

"Shhhh~ Don't--don't stop them. Please..." A husky voice whispered earnestly from behind her.

Georgia almost leapt out of her skin and whirled to see another young woman clinging to the door-frame of 9a.

Paulla... Paulie... Patricia? The freshly married lady with the new infant that cried in the early hours was leaning heavily into the wall wearing a scanty daisy yellow nightie. Her chestnut hair was tangled and her cherubic cheeks were heated as she all but ground her soft postpartum body against the door jam with a needy whimper.

Georgia stared in horror as the usually shy and somewhat demure young mother mewled and tugged at a fat puckered nipple through the sheer satin sleepwear. Dark wet splotches were already forming on the front where her swollen milk-laden breasts pushed out of the lacy neckline.

"What the hell are you doing?" Georgia demanded in a low urgent tone. "Where's your husband?"

"He... ohgawd... he's locked himself in the bathroom. Nnrrrgh~!" The chubby little brunette ducked her head as a full body tremor wrecked its way through her jiggling curves. "Like some pathetic... ooomff~... frightened beta wimp."

Georgia didn't know the man personally but was fairly sure his wife shouldn't be getting off on saying such dreadful things while trimming herself on the fixtures. The writhing woman was soiling the bottom hem of her sunflower nightgown and polishing the old timber with her flowing juices.

A particularly enthusiastic cry and the crash of toppling furniture brought Georgia's attention back to more prurient concerns.

"Linh!" She hissed, hurrying on tip toe past two more doors to where her roommate was kneeling on widely spread knees and peeking into the Pierre family's open entryway.

Linh didn't appear to hear Georgia's hushed cries as she craned her pretty head inside the doorway and buried her small busy hands between her slender clenching thighs. All she had on was a clingy tank top and shoestring thong that vanished between her trim butt cheeks as she wiggled her sleek hips and softly moaned in voyeuristic desire.

"Linh, please." Georgia begged softly, placing a trembling hand on the girl's shoulder. "Come back inside with me. This is all wrong..."

"Georgie? Oh, Georgie..." Linh's voice sounded distant and wistful. "You have to see him. He's sooo~ handsome and simply amazing."

She didn't want to look but she had to. Georgia desperately wanted to sneak a peek--just the quickest teensy glance--to confirm that it wasn't Vince but some other more believable oversexed hunk or even a horny home invader wrecking the Pierre women's place and, presumably, the ladies themselves.

"Holy fuck! That hot whore throat feels as tight as a virgin pussy..."

Linh's slick hand was working double time down the front of her insubstantial g-string as Georgia leaned past her to peep inside and her own hand flew to cover a shocked gasp from escaping her lips.

"Do you like my Mama's slutty mouth, Baby?" Lily crooned with both manicured hands gripping thick handfuls of her mother's chemically straightened obsidian hair. "Does her prissy face fucking your huge cock feel good?"

There was Vince, sitting at the small dining setting with his jeans around his ankles and a plate of cooling food forgotten in front of him. He had pushed his chair just far enough for Mrs Pierre to squeeze between his pale hairy thighs under the table and bury her usually austere face in his naked lap.

Her hospital scrubs were gone. Replaced with a faded nectarine negligee that was falling off her slim bunching shoulders as her modest chocolate breasts spilled out along with a small swinging crucifix hanging from a thin silver chain. She was grasping at Vince's pudgy waist as though trying to lock herself in place aboard his bucking hips and gurgling moans escaped her firm lip-lock around his plundering prick.

"Mmmnnph~!"

Worse still, Lily was standing beside their upstairs neighbor. Alternating between passionately making out with the unlikely stud and viciously stroking her mother's plump cock-sucking lips up and down his glistening length with her fistfuls of Nadia's midnight locks.

Lily was in the same little black dress as she had been back in the bar. Except part of the drooping neckline had been yanked aside to free a perky cappuccino tit and the stiff pebbled brown nipple which Vince ferociously sucked on between smoldering kisses. One of his hands was up under her dress, mauling her tender young flesh and pushing the hem up over her supple smooth hips to claw at her pantyless ass.

The barely-legal teen's puffy lower folds were unmissable, clearly engorged and dewy with her evident arousal.

"Jeezus, you goddamn sluts are just too much." Vince growled, jerking his hips up off the seat to meet each downward glide of Mrs Pierre's distended jaw. "Couldn't even wait for me to finish eating dinner."

"What about poor Mama's dinner, Baby?" Lily asked with a big faux innocent eyes as she bent lower to force her mother's suckling maw to his base. Her own plump bottom lip caught enviously between her pearly whites. "She was starving for a belly full after working so hard to cook something nice for you."

"That's right. Gonna fill that cum-hungry belly to the brim!" Vince howled, seizing the Haitian Milf's bobbing head in both hands and staggering to his feet. "Gonna fill her up until it leaks from her fucking ears!"

With that Vince bent his knees, angled his thrusting hips and began to squat thrust frantically up into the mature beauty's dark choking face. Skull fucking her so hard that her tossing head cracked repeatedly into the underside of the wooden dining table and sent the plate of chicken and rice clattering onto the woven rug.

"Nnnnuurgh~!" Nadia drooled sloppily around his suffocating girth.

"Yes, Baby... Do it!" Lily all but hopped in place clapping her dainty hands in excitement. Her single bared silky breast jouncing with each happy step and a dribbling line of her pussy nectar ran visibly down her flawless tan thighs. "Feed Mama that hot liquid love then feed me too. Give it to us both, hard and fast, until your yummy hunk juice drips from all our hungry holes!"

Rather than fighting his rough handling or trying to pull away, Nadia's dark coffee-coloured arms drew tight around Vince's waist. Securing herself there as he fucked her pretty face and plowed her bouncing skull against the varnished timber table top.

"Mmmnnnph~!" The statuesque nurse gurgled. It was an ecstatic sound rather than a panicked one. Even as the grotesque bulge sliding down her rippling esophagus had to be cutting off her air supply.

"I hope you are ready for your meal, Mama." Lily trilled with wicked satisfaction. "Because I'm sure it's going to be a tummy load of hot... creamy... delicious..."

"Awww~ Fuck! Here it comes, you horny bitches..." Vince grunted, slamming himself to the balls in the single mothers drooling mouth and seizing up in an obvious climax.

"OhGawdOhGawdOhGawd~"

Georgia tore her eyes away from the unbelievable scene at the low guttural litany from Linh. Her roommate was shuddering in her own orgasmic throes. Though they were muted by the three pussy soaked fingers she had crammed into her silently squealing mouth.

Georgia grabbed the quivering girl under the arms and struggled to drag her back to their shared apartment. She tried to ignore the doors cracking open along the hallway as more keenly interested and heated female faces popped out to look back towards the Pierre family's apartment.

Hopefully nobody would notice the dripping wet trail Linh was leaving on the balding red carpet in her wake.

________________

"What the hell was that all about?"

Georgia was huffing as she tried to push their one and only bookshelf across the front door. It wasn't much and she couldn't say precisely why she did it. Only that it made her feel better.

It wasn't like Vince was smashing down doors and violating women in their homes.

He didn't need to. The smashing down doors part at least.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that, Georgie." Linh said, looking abashed and rocking back and forth where she sat on the lounge. "I'm not proud of it but why are you moving the furniture?"

At least she had some pants back on now. Even if it was just a pair of skintight navy leggings that were so sheer it looked like she had been dipped waist deep into a vat of liquid spandex. When had Linh started wearing stuff like that?

It wasn't really a question.

"To keep him out and you in." Georgia growled as a dog-eared copy of the Feminine Mystique fell out of the rattling shelf and got wedged underfoot. "God dammit, how can you not see something is going on here?"

"I don't think you need to worry about it." Linh said, looking down at where her fingers twiddled sadly in her lap. "I don't think Vince is interested in a girl like me."

"That. That right there." Georgia pointed an accusing finger at the squirming Asian co-ed. Why wouldn't she sit still? "I just caught you peeking on a... a sexual predator and your first concern is he might not like you?"

"A... what? Vince isn't like that!" Linh squeaked, her expression shocked. "You didn't see it but Mrs Pierre and Lily were all over him during dinner. He was trying to be polite but--"

"No! I'm not buying it." Georgia stamped her foot in frustration. "You can't tell me that pimply milksop is some kind of, I don't know, sex guru and expect me to believe it."

"He's a total super stud. Ask anyone. All the girls are talking about it."

Georgia rubbed her temples and decided to try a new tack. Her head was beginning to ache and she needed to take her next round of antibiotics if she was ever going to chase this forsaken cold away.

"Linh... answer me truthfully." She said in a slow, reasonable tone. "Have you ever spied on anyone having sex before? To get off, I mean."

"Well... no." The athletic Asian looked thoughtful and tapped her chin with a finger. "But I've been on a journey of sexual self-discovery lately and..."

"Let me ask you something else," Georgia interjected, trying to cut to the heart of the matter. "How many times a day have you been 'self-gratifying' compared to before you met Vince?"

She had some idea of the answer to this question, given the lewd noises coming from her friends bedroom but Linh needed to work though the numbers herself.

"Ummm... more. Definitely a lot more often. Wait, what are you implying?"

Her roommate was beginning to look worried. As though the wool was finally snatched from her almond eyes and the incongruities were being laid bare.

Georgia let out an internal sigh of relief at the small victory.

"I'm saying that you, Sammy, Lily and Mrs Pierre... everybody is acting completely out of character when it comes to Vince from apartment 10a." She surmised with a soggy sniffle and a rub of her sore nose. "I think we should keep our distance from him."

Linh's perpetual wiggling had finally come to a halt. She looked distraught at the notion. Almost tearful. "But... but..."

"But nothing." Georgia stated firmly and balled up her fists in conviction. "We're going to get to the bottom of this together. No matter what it takes."

________________

"Excuse me, Miss. Would you be willing to sign for this delivery?"

Georgia popped out her headphones, pausing the recorded lecture. It was her GNSE 12114 Feminist Ethics course and she was currently playing catch up with the study material. She looked at the nervous man in the tan gray UPS uniform then down at the digital tablet and stylus he held out towards her.

"A delivery... for me?" She asked in some confusion. Georgia wasn't expecting anything worth signing for.

The guy was big. Built tall and bulky as though he could cart whole Santa sacks worth of weighty packages around all day and tomorrow besides. But he looked skittish as a dormouse as his nostrils flared and his eyes darted about the small lobby with an anxious look on his broad face.

"Not unless your name is Vincent Powell." He said, looking nervous. "Listen lady, I just need someone to sign for this and I can leave. You'd be doing me a solid, alright?

Georgia's eyes drifted to a square stack of familiar cardboard boxes, each the size of a tissue box, all wrapped up together in clear packing tape with apartment 10a on the shipping label. There had to be three dozen of them with a few loose extras stacked haphazardly atop the strapped up block of parcel post.

Then she remembered the last time she had met Vince down here by the mail boxes.

"Sure thing." She said, grabbing the tablet and scribbling an illegible squiggle in the signature window. "Leave it with me."

"Thanks a bunch, Miss." The delivery man whooshed out a big sigh of relief. "I really appreciate it. This place sets my teeth on edge, though I couldn't rightly say why."

"I know what you mean." Georgia muttered to herself as the UPS guy scampered away. "Why do you get so much mail, Mister 10a?"

Knowing that she shouldn't, Georgia picked one of the identical packages at random and gently shook it beside her ear. It had a little heft to it and something solid rattled about inside the brown cardboard box.

The sound of keys in the lobby door startled her. Shoving the parcel into her book bag, Georgia darted for the stairs.

________________

"You can still put it back, Georgie." Linh whined, she looked distressed. "Messing with the mail is, like, a federal crime or something."

Georgia was in the middle of washing down her evening antibiotic with a glass of faintly rust flavored tap water. She swallowed hard, fought down her gag reflex and looked back at her roommate.

Linh was sitting on their second hand couch and staring at the stolen package as though it were a viper that might strike her. She had no makeup on and was dressed in baggy sweatpants with a loose fitting shirt obscuring her lithe figure. She didn't look happy about it either but at least the near constant tail wagging had settled down.

Even if she did keep touching the corners of her almond eyes as though to confirm they were still cosmetic free.

"I haven't opened it... yet." Georgia hedged, even as she fished a kitchen knife out of the drawer.

"Then don't." The anxious Asian coed insisted. "We could take it back up to Vince together and say it was delivered to the wrong address. I'm sure he will be pleased to have it returned..."

Georgia grimaced.

Last night was rough. Every time she had convinced Linh to accept that her recent behaviors were atypical and the result of some external influence, the aforementioned influence would make one the Pierre ladies scream their voices hoarse with ecstasy and put Georgia back to square one again.

Today was better though. Without the elated wails and wet slapping of hot flesh against flesh emptying her roommates brain of rational thought every few minutes Georgia was finally making progress.

"No. We stay away from Vince. That's final." Georgia said, picking the parcel up from the old coffee table and turning it over in her hands. "At least until we know what we are dealing with."

"Georgie..."

Linh's whimper turned into a gasp when Georgia neatly sliced through the tape and upturned the box onto the couch cushions. Off white packing beads that smelled mildly of popcorn cascaded everywhere and a small glass bottle dropped into their midst on the seat.

It looked like... perfume?

Linh had cringed away at first but now leaned in curiously as Georgia bent down to take a closer look at the mystery object. It was a pink glass spray bottle, rectangular in shape with a silver foil label on it covered in unfamiliar lettering.

"That looks like Cyrillic..." She observed. "Is Vince ordering perfume from the old Soviet block?"

"Well, that's a bust." Linh said with evident relief. "Nothing to see here. Just some cheap foreign aftershave. We should probably get ready for our shift, Sammy wanted us in early today."

Georgia wasn't so sure.

"Why do you say it's aftershave, and what is he doing with so much of it? There had to have been over thirty more boxes exactly like this one downstairs."

"Maybe it's a direct marketing scheme?" Linh suggested, carefully picking up the bottle and giving the spray nozzle a gentle sniff. "It kinda smells a bit like aftershave."

"Kinda... a bit like?" Georgia prompted, hoping for a little more clarity. She hadn't been able to smell her toast burning this morning.

"Well, it's hard to say with the bottle sealed..." Her roommate said, gripping the cap and giving it a twist.

"Don't open it!"

Linh froze then blinked as Georgia snatched the glass bottle from her hands. She inspected it closely. The twist had popped the spray mechanism up into the ready position but that was all.

Was their neighbour fucking everyone up with his strange cologne? That seemed pretty far fetched, the stuff of science fiction pulp. Certainly nothing Georgia could take to the authorities without earning herself an honorary tin foil hat. She needed something more concrete by way of evidence.

"I still think we should give it back to Vince." Linh mumbled, starting to shimmy her butt on the couch again before stopping herself with a visible effort.

"No. This gets hidden away somewhere safe." Georgia said, eyeing the bottle suspiciously. "At least until we decide it isn't dangerous. But yeah... we can't be late for work. Sammy's been getting weird about timekeeping."

"I'm sure it's fine." Linh said, perking up visibly. "I'm going to wear these super cute pair of little daisy dukes I picked out yesterday."

Georgia's skinny shoulders slumped in defeat.

________________

"What the actual fuck?"

It was an hour before regular Saturday night... Well, "rush" wasn't a word usually associated with the First Edition. The Saturday night dawdle? Mosy? But whatever the usual apathetic trickle of penniless drunks and edgy college kids was called, this certainly wasn't it.

The dive bar was alive with activity and noise. Bodies bustled back and forth wielding mops, dust rags and armloads of trash. If that wasn't an foreign enough sight in the dingy smoke stained space then the overtly feminine qualities of those same bodies was.

"Who are all these girls and what the hell are they doing to the bar?" Linh asked, rubbernecking furiously as her dark makeup free eyes widened in shock.

"Never mind that. What are they wearing?"

The question was largely rhetorical and the answer was unanimous; not a lot.