The Guy Next Door

Story Info
David crushes on his new neighbour.
9.4k words
4.8
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw back the thick blackout curtains of my apartment to reveal a beautiful summer morning. My eyes squinted, adjusting to the light as I looked through the glass onto my new neighbourhood. The sky was clear, and the morning sun shone brilliantly over the horizon, welcoming me to a brand new day.

Today was definitely the perfect day to see what my new home has to offer.

I had recently moved to the area, having landed my first proper job. I was twenty-one and fresh out of college and ready to take on the world.

This also marked the first time I had ever lived on my own, from growing up in a busy house, to living in the dorms at college. I was looking forward to it just being me and like most guys my age, there were two things on my mind: money and sex.

The first part, I'd hoped, would come as part of my new job, which I start next week and the second, well, my sex life could use some attention.

From receiving my very first hand job, by my then first and only girlfriend Lucy. She tried love her, but she just didn't do it for me and as a result I had problems rising to the occasion, if you know what I mean. Naturally, she assumed it was because I didn't find her attractive enough, however, in reality it was because I fancied her twin brother Tom.

When I did manage to get it up, it was due to thinking about him. I never had the heart to tell her, although I suspect she may have guessed, considering the excuses I made to always spend time with him.

This in turn, led to my next sexual experience, with Tom himself, where I gave him my first-hand job. I took what Lucy showed me and perfected it with Tom all summer, in a period of my life I like to refer to as the summer of the sore wrist. Tom and I went through so many tissues that summer, his mom was convinced we had both developed a severe case of hay fever.

Then, as I got a bit older, I met Bryan the star quarterback, someone who surrounded himself with cheerleaders and alpha males, but only truly looked happy on his knees with my dick in his mouth. For all his bravado and machismo, he was just as confused as the rest of us.

Finally, I lost my cherry at a college house party. I had met this very handsy guy from Ireland and after a drink or three, we decided to go for it. After trying all the bedrooms in the house and finding them occupied with copulating couples and one threesome, we ended up in the basement where he bred me over the washer dryer. Even to this day the smell of lavender fabric softener gets me hard.

Since then, I've been on a bit of a barren run, desperately on the lookout for Mr right and I knew I wouldn't find him cooped up in my apartment.

After a quick shower, I put on a pair of shorts and plain t-shirt and headed out to see what my new area had to offer. As I roamed the streets for a while getting the lay off the land, I found myself in a nearby park. I sat myself down on the nearest park bench and watched the world go by for a bit, from the dog walkers to the handsome jogger who stopped near me to do his stretches; damn that guy had a nice ass.

It was then I felt a change in the air. The gentle warmth of the sun was soon replaced with a slight chill on my skin, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. I looked up and the once clear sky was now dotted with clouds, and they were turning to an ominous shade of grey.

You could feel it was going to rain at any moment, and I was still a good fifteen minutes from home.

I felt the first few drops on my skin then before I knew it, the heavens had opened. The rain came crashing down, the kind of heavy rain that pounded against the ground.

I quickly headed back home; my light stroll now becoming a solid run. With no cover, my shorts and t-shirt were now so wet they clung to my skin.

I could see the entrance to my apartment block and hurried towards it. Another guy was just going through it when he could see me rapidly approaching.

He held out his arm to hold the door open and as I swooped in, I couldn't help but breathe in his cologne, which smelled amazing.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. It's really coming down, isn't it?" he replied.

"Yeah, and there's me thinking this was summer."

I walked with him to the elevator. My trainers squelching along the tiled floor as I did. He pushed the button to call the elevator.

As we stood there waiting for it to arrive, me with the small paddling pool forming around me and him, well he looked flawless. The water had barely touched him, almost as if it was afraid to mess with such a perfect looking man.

Wiping the water from my face, I discreetly looked him up and down. He was around six feet tall, early twenties like me, his hair was perfectly waxed and his arms, my god those arms. He clearly works out. They were impressive, not body builder massive, but clearly defined. He wore a salmon-coloured polo shirt, which moulded to his body like a second skin and a pair of tan shorts that well, we'll just say he filled in all the right places.

The elevator chimed and the doors opened.

"After you," he said, extending his arm.

"Thanks."

I got in and he walked in directly behind me. I watched as he pressed the button for the sixth floor, before turning his head to face me.

"Floor?" he asked.

"I'm on six as well."

When he turned to face me, that's when I got to see his face properly. Not only did he have a great physique, but he was handsome to boot, with his square jaw, dimpled cheek and those dark brown eyes you could get lost in.

"You're new here, right?" He asked, leaning against the elevator wall and striking up a conversation.

"Yeah, moved in yesterday."

"I'm Ryan, 6C."

He held out his hand for a handshake. I grabbed it and shook it. He had a powerful grip, a grip that made me go weak at the knees.

"David, 6B," I replied.

"Oh, so we're next-door neighbors."

"I guess so."

"Well, if you need anything David, just give me a shout," he said and gave me a dimpled smile.

I smiled back, before catching a glimpse of myself in the mirrors that surrounded the elevator walls. Here I was, sharing a lift with this gorgeous specimen of a man and I looked like I had just crawled out of the sewer, having just been flushed down the toilet. My hair was soaked and matted to my forehead and my clothes were uncomfortably wet. My plain t-shirt had become virtually transparent to the point where I could see my nipples as it clung to my skinny frame.

It was not my best look and certainly not the best first impression I could have made.

The elevator chimed again, and we came to a stop. When the doors slowly parted, we got out and headed down the hallway to our respective apartments.

We seemed to put our keys into our doors at the exact same time. I looked across to him and gave him the obligatory head nod, to which he returned. To an ordinary bystander it must have looked as though we were about to launch some sort of nuclear missile.

I opened my door and went inside. I made a beeline for the bathroom because my clothes were too drenched for the hamper, so I thought I'd wring them out in the bath for the time being.

One by one, I peeled off my clothes and dumped them into the bath. Christ, even my underwear was soaked through.

I grabbed a towel and patted myself down, before leaving the bathroom to get dressed.

The one good thing about living on your own is you get to walk around naked. Something I was unable to do, growing up in a house with four sisters.

I was just about to go and put on a pair of sweatpants, when there was a knock at the door.

Making a quick detour to the door, I peered through the peep hole to see who was there. It was Ryan.

I stood there naked, wondering what to do. Should I quickly get dressed and leave him waiting, or do I just open it. I opted to open it, but positioned myself so my naked body was hiding behind the door.

"Oh, hey," I greeted.

"Hey, um, my buddies and I are going to watch the game tomorrow at Flanagan's, and I was wondering if you wanted to come along."

I wasn't quite sure what game he was referring to, as I wasn't much of a sports fan, but hey, if the stud next door asks you, there's only one answer, right?

"Sure, that sounds great." I replied.

"Cool, I'll give you a knock when it's time to go."

"Thanks man."

"Don't mention it, oh and you might want to reconsider the placement of that mirror in the back wall."

"Huh." I replied, somewhat confused.

He gave me another dimpled smile and walked off back to his place.

Mirror? I thought to myself, I turned to look around and then that's when I saw it. The big mirror on the back wall had been reflecting my bare ass to Ryan all this time.

I closed the door and went to my bedroom and collapsed face down onto the bed.

Not only did I look my absolute worst when we first met, I had also just shown him my pale white ass.

Again, not my finest hour.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, wondering what his situation was. I crossed my fingers and prayed to the pantheon of pride that he was single and gay.

When tomorrow arrived, I was determined to make an effort, this time Ryan was going to see the real me; I had a shower, shaved, sprayed and got dressed. I completed my look by meticulously styling my hair, to the point where I was moving individual strands of hair around.

When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. Now, that's how I should've looked when we first met.

All that was left to do was wait for Ryan to come get me.

I still couldn't believe I was going to all this trouble for a guy I had just met, and I wasn't even sure if he was gay or not. My instincts were telling me yes, but I needed something more concrete to go on. Although, which ever way you looked at this, at least I had made a new friend.

I felt nervous, almost as if I was going on a first date. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and I jumped. I got up and before I answered the door, I took a deep breath.

I opened it to see Ryan standing there, wearing a snug pair of jeans and a large NFL jersey.

"Hey David, you ready?" He asked.

"Oh, hey Ryan," I said, then pausing momentarily.

"I feel like I'm somewhat overdressed for the occasion." I continued.

"Well, it's more than what you had on the last time I saw you," Ryan joked, scratching his chin.

I could feel the embarrassment creeping in and my face turning red.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was soaking wet and had just dumped my clothes in the bathroom and..."

Ryan cut me off, laughing.

"Dude, it's fine, I'm just messing with you," he said, slapping me playfully on the side of my arm.

"But seriously, you look fine." He added.

"Well, if you're sure."

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it, you'll class us up a bit," he joked again.

I closed the door behind me, and we set off for Flanagan's.

We made small talk along the way there, but I was still in dark about which team he played for.

When we got to Flanagans, it was your typical Irish pub. Mahogany and green surrounded the walls, which were decorated with all sorts of pictures and memorabilia. The place was packed, but Ryan's friends had managed to secure a table in the corner close to a nearby TV.

He waved to a group of people, and they waved back. Ryan led me to the table.

"Hey guys."

"Ryan, what's up man, you ready to lose today?" one of the guys said.

"You wish, we're gonna crush you," he replied boastfully.

"Ha, we'll see," the guy quickly answered back.

"Guys, this is David, he just moved in next door." Ryan announced to the group.

"Hey David," they all replied in turn.

Ryan turned to me and then started pointing left to right.

"So, this is Mikey, Steve, Andrew and Ty."

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"I'll get us drinks," Ryan said, as I sat down.

"Another round boys?" He asked the group.

"Waaay! Nice one Ryan," they replied.

Ryan disappeared in to the crowd behind us and I was left sitting awkwardly with his friends.

"So, Davey boy, who do you fancy?" Ty asked.

I thought that was a rather personal question.

"Well, I've only just moved in, so I haven't really met many people yet."

They all looked at me and then burst out laughing.

"I meant, who do you think will win," Ty then added.

"Ohhh!" I said all embarrassed.

"I mean, I don't mind."

"Ahh, so you're a neutral then, here to watch a good game of football then," Mikey added.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied.

"Well, it should be a good game, that's for sure," Andrew said grabbing a handful of nuts from a small dish on the table.

Ryan returned carrying a tray of six beers and then placed it on the middle of the table.

He handed me a beer.

"Are they behaving themselves?" Ryan asked, smiling.

"Yeah, they're good," I answered back.

Ryan sat down, and with us all with a drink in our hands, he raised his glass.

"Let the best team win! Which is my team by the way."

We all laughed, then continued to chat amongst ourselves until the game started.

While not a huge sports fan, I did find myself enjoying the first half. Ryan's friends were a good laugh and I found myself liking Ryan more and more.

A few more beers later, I found myself needing the toilet.

"Hey Ryan, where's the rest room in this place?"

"I'll show you; I'm needing it myself anyway."

We got up and I followed him to the back of the bar. He barged through the toilet door with his thick muscular arms and in we went. The bathroom was small and had one occupied stall and two free urinals tucked in the corner.

We each stepped up to the urinals and unzipped, and I found myself unable to resist the temptation of a sneak peek.

As he confidently looked ahead, I was busy side eyeing his impressive appendage. God this guy was hung, he must have been seven inches and packing a solid bit of girth. He had a dick that screamed out to me to be sucked.

I found my own cock stirring and starting to twitch. I tried to finish up as quickly as I could, as this would get embarrassing very quickly, if I ended up pissing further and further up the urinal instead of down.

We both shook at the same time and tucked ourselves away, then headed to the sinks to wash our hands.

His reflection smiled at me from the mirror, and I smiled back.

"Enjoying the game?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's been good so far. Thanks again for inviting me."

"Don't mention it," he said and gave me a friendly wink.

Ryan was so perfect, he was good looking, sexy as fuck and just generally a decent guy. If I didn't know better, I think I was rapidly developing a crush on him.

We finished up and joined the guys to watch the rest of the match.

In the end it was Ryan's team that won, and as a consequence of this, he celebrated with one-to-many beers and ended up being completely wasted.

"Hey David, I think Ryan's reached his limit, are you okay to take the big guy home?" Mikey asked.

I looked at Ryan and the glazed look in his eyes and then back to Mikey.

"Sure, no problem, I'll make sure he gets home okay."

"Cheers dude," Mike replied.

It was getting late anyway, so now was a good a time as any to make a move.

"Well, we'll be off then, it was nice meeting you all."

"Yeah, and you mate, we'll have to do this again."

I turned to Ryan.

"Come on then fella, let's get you home."

It must have looked so bizarre, me with my twink like frame holding up this big muscle clad guy.

Ryan wrapped his arm around me and leaned on me for support.

"My new best pal," Ryan called out, slapping my chest with his powerful hands.

"Okay mate," Andrew replied, humouring him.

Ryan stuck up his thumb and then proceeded to say goodbye to every person we passed until we got home.

When we reached his apartment door, he had gone quiet and rested his head against the door.

"Where's your keys, Ryan?" I asked.

He didn't answer me. I padded his pockets down and could feel his keys in his left pocket.

"I'm just going to get your keys out, okay," I shouted out to him, like English wasn't his first language, and also to make sure nobody thought I was taking advantage of him.

His head slid up and down the door as he attempted a nod.

I slipped one hand into his very snug pocket and felt for his keys. My fingertips fished around looking for something to grab onto and I'm pretty sure I felt more than his keys in there.

I pulled them from his pocket and put the key in the door, opening it.

As the door was holding up the bulk of Ryan's weight, we stumbled forward into his apartment.

"Okay, Ryan, let's get you to bed so you can sleep this off."

His apartment seemed to be a mirror of mine, so I sort of knew the way.

As we approached his bedroom, Ryan went into autopilot. He began removing his shirt, tossing it to the floor, revealing his beautifully sculpted chest and abs. He then started fumbling with his trouser buttons. I was about to leave and give him some privacy when he fell forward, and I grabbed him just in time.

"Come on you, let's get you on the bed."

I looked around at his bedroom, it was very neat and tidy. His bed had black satin bed sheets and one of the walls had a row of built in wardrobes with mirrored doors, reflecting the bed.

Huh, if I had body like his, I'd probably want lots of mirrors too, I thought.

I sat him down on the edge of the bed, his trousers were partially open. I wasn't sure how much help I should give him, but he clearly wanted his trousers off. After a few failed attempts, I decided to help him.

I grabbed the bottom cuffs of his trousers and slowly tugged them off him. He fell backwards on to the bed and promptly fell asleep.

I stood there for a moment in awe of Ryan's amazing body. He wore tight blue boxer briefs, which left nothing to the imagination. I could see the outline of his thick cock as it arched to one side nearly reaching his hip.

A naughty thought of just pulling down his underwear so I could get another quick peek crossed my mind, but I knew that was definitely crossing a line.

The thrill of the thought got me hard and that was my cue to leave. I folded his clothes and placed them on the end of his bed leaving him to his drunken slumber.

Seeing him with next to nothing on was like rocket fuel for my horniness and I had an overwhelming need to take care of the boner screaming to get out of my pants.

I locked his door and quietly went back to my place. I went straight to my bedroom, quickly removing my trousers and underwear and sat up on the edge of the bed. I dug around in my bed side drawer and pulled out my trusty bottle of lube.

I eagerly squeezed some on to my hand and went to work massaging it on to my achingly hard cock.

My body shuddered and I began to fantasise about Ryan and all the things I'd love him to do to me and I to him.

My hand slid up and down my oil laden cock, every so often twisting around my swollen head.

I wanted to tear off his tight underwear with my teeth and bury my face in his crotch. I wanted my tongue to explore every single inch of him, I wanted to smell him, I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to use me as he wanted.

I mopped up some excess lube with my other hand and moved it under my balls and across my taint, before finding my hole and fingering my entrance. I pushed my middle finger inside, giving me the penetration I so sorely craved, but it wasn't enough. I needed something thicker, something similar to Ryan's cock. I paused for a moment, remembering where I had left my box of sex toys or my sex box as I'd like to call it.

I'm sure I put it in the bottom of my wardrobe. I stood up from the bed and went to go look for it. I hurriedly pulled out the box and opened it. There, amongst an assortment of cock rings, my fleshlight, various sized condoms and more lube was my eight-inch dildo. Hurrying back to the bed I drenched it lube and with my legs spread wide apart and my knees bent I slowly pushed it inside of me.