The Gym Janitor Ch. 07 - Final Chapter

Story Info
The Gym Janitor is steps into his true calling!
1.8k words
4.78
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanna preface this by saying that I apologize for taking so long to wrap this story up. It has been months! But life happens and the groove of things gets lost. Hopefully, this is a satisfying ending. Brace yourselves because this is a very long final chapter. Enjoy!

***

"Open."

My lips parted like the red sea. Eagerly vacant and ready to

eat just like a baby bird with its mother. Everything was running in slow

motion. My eyes darted toward master's pouted lips gunning a wad of saliva.

Drip by drip, his essence glazed down my tongue, through my hole, tickling my

uvula softly.

"Good bitch!" he growled. His beastly hand gripped my jaw tightly and then took off before smacking my cheek.

Many would find discomfort in this, but being with him inverted my nerves, what would cause me pain, suddenly shot down my spine and straight to my cock.

The rubbing of his leather suit as he walked me on all fours

to his couch echoed, reminiscing about our first encounter in the echoey locker

room.

He plopped himself across the couch. Pulling at the belt, drawing my head

near him. His hot breath steamed my face, smelling of fresh mint.

"You've wanted this for a while huh?" he whispered.

I nodded.

I dreaded working the night shift ever since Kyle began scheduling me for it. Every second in what was supposed to be the place where your mind clears out all of the terrible things was a place where I

desired to end it all.

The night that master set foot on that gym floor, I knew I was supposed to work the night shift for a reason.

Where I thought I was working in

the bane of my existence delivered to me the sole reason I existed.

To serve. To surrender. To become nothing. To become my master's nothing.

"Say it," he gripped the belt tighter.

"Yes." I gulped.

"Yes what?" he barked

"Yes- master" I gasped.

He forced my head in the direction of his boots.

"The best worship starts at the base," he released his grasp from the belt loosely giving me enough distance to crawl to the other end of his 6-foot frame.

My paws were caressing the bulky boots' laces. Inches away, the strong familiar odor marinated around them. A small part of my brain tickled me pink from the bliss.

"Take that dirty boot off you cunt!" master ordered.

I swiftly removed the boot and pressed the entry against my snout. A deep inhale permeated my lungs like that first sip of ice water you take after waking up.

"Without me even having to tell you," master snarked, "there's a good girl."

His calling me "girl" made my hole pulsate.

I fixed my eyes on his bare feet.

"Just for you," he wiggled his toes, "I wore no socks the entire day at work."

I moaned at the sight of his sweaty, linty, feet.

"Dig in," he growled.

My mouth engulfed his big toe like it was the head of a cock in one slurp. My tongue was sandwiched by his other toes as I slobbered.

"Fuuuuuuck yea babe," he moaned, "just like that. Who's my good girl?"

"Me master," I spoke.

"That's for fucking sure. How do you like that taste, live up to your expectations?" he asked knowingly.

"Its taste is unlocking new tastebuds I never knew I had, I am in ecstasy master," I moaned.

"Of course you are, and what do we say to master?" he asked.

"Thank you," I whimpered.

"That's right," he leaned back and cupped his bulge, "you keep sucking and I might let you suck something else."

My oral skills were tested, but despite how tiring it can be, my comfort was sacrificed at the expense of his relaxation. My tongue and saliva can even go hours on end until it turns into beef jerky just so he can be satisfied. His sweaty feet pressed against my cheek, draping me in master's scent.

Minutes flew by.

"Stop," he commanded as he stood up from the couch.

My leash tightened as he walked us into his bedroom. The door croaked open to expose the golden dome of the master bedroom. The penthouse suite. Fit for a king.

"I am impressed," he glanced, "not a single speck of dust even in the remote to my television, all of my files stacked neatly, my

bedsheets practically ironed against the mattress. Open up."

His spit fired inches above my mouth, but before I could swallow, his lips pressed against mine. Was this happening right now? Did Master reward me with a kiss?

"Again."

Again.

"Swallow."

Swallow.

"You liked that?" He beamed.

"Yes, master."

"No bitch," he cackled, "remember the term."

"Yes Daddy," I gooned.

"Good bitch," he grinned. "Get up here."

He yanked my leash with brute force and my face was met with the crevice of his pit in a split second. The bush tickled my face and slipped into my nostrils completely fumigating my cranium. The smell of new like the smell of brand-new shoes blended in with expensive cologne and musky sweat.

Delirium.

"Lick that shit bitch!"

My tired tongue brushed its surface with Daddy's armpit hairs. His damp surface hydrated my drying tongue oh so slightly, but just enough to drive me to keep going.

Eventually, I trailed my lather towards his nipple. His pec shelf enveloped me with sweat on his chest.

"Hell yeah," Daddy moaned, "you ready?"

Without a second thought, he held my skull like a bowl and squeezed me into himself. The tip of my nose touched the base of his skin and my breathing lacked. Both ends of my cheeks hid in the middle of his suffocating bosom.

I tapped his shoulder three times for him to release his grasp on me.

"You're at my mercy," he huffed, "but don't worry babe I'll take care of you. I know when to let you breathe. Appreciate the mere fact that you're getting to do this. Imagine the long line of closeted subs who just gawk at me from afar at the gym. But not you huh bitch? You had the guts to own up to it. To own up to your place beneath me. That's my good bitch. That's the sub that deserves to be suffocated by my pecs. A sub that gets to worship me!"

A loud growl erupted from his lips as he let go of me. I let out a deep heavy sigh of pleasure. The pain of the pressure is molding me into his jewel for him to flaunt.

Just like the rest of his golden throne and life of luxury, another piece of property manifests itself into the sub that I am becoming. Something he owns that he prides himself in.

"Fuck yeah boy c'mere," he growled.

Our lips interfaced, violent wrestling against each other, but he reigns first. His tongue pierced inside my mouth filling the cavity and swirling inside. The sensation was so surreal my cock immediately ruptured with cum.

My entire body twitched as he kept kissing me. Large strips of cum shot against Daddy's hairy torso. His hand caressed my nipple triggering an even more euphoric sensation that made me ejaculate more.

"You were supposed to wait for my command," he chuckled, "but knowing THAT'S the power I hold over you is getting me bricked."

He undid his pants to reveal the gargantuan cock underneath. The massive Pringles can likeness of cock swung between us, dwarfing my leaking clit.

"My turn," he raised his eyebrows, "I'll work you through it, but you WILL reach the base of my cock."

I assumed the position on all fours meeting at eye level with his cock. Already leaking precum, like a lollipop I engulfed the head. The back of my mouth bobbs up and down as he thrusts his hips in unison.

"Fuck yeah baby," he moaned, "suck it like it's the air you breathe."

His comments inspired me to throat him more. My gag reflex was fighting demons as I furthered his shaft down my throat. The reflex won over as his tip scratched the top of my throat.

"Fuck you suck it so good," Daddy panted, "you suck better than any bitch I've had before. DAMN! Look at you, a cock starved whore! That's a good girl!"

With his member still in me I moaned as if my G-spot was in my throat. In and out he slid, a rhythm not even the world's most renowned musicians could replicate. The gagging mixed with the slobbering all to the beat of my master's panting. The face fuck of a lifetime.

"Oh keep sucking it just like that," he stroked his hips back and forth faster.

My airways sealed but I couldn't care less. A hardwired lust grew tender within me. My gag reflex began to dissipate as every inch penetrated my hole. The edges of my lips lubricated in saliva and snot. The musky ball sweat imprinted across my skin.

"You ready boy?" He shouted. "Open that fucking throat. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK."

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as each shot pulsated and traversed down my throat. And the base of his cock kissed my lips.

"Swallow it all!" He barked. "Don't you dare waste a drop!"

And swallow it I did. The sea salt kettle corn flavor of his buttery cum immersed the pores of my tongue. The most addicting substance of all.

"Finally," I sighed.

"Haha!" Daddy cackled. "How was it, boy?"

"Purposeful," I began, "like a piece of me was missing."

"I am that missing piece," he huffed, "nothing will ever feel as good as serving your master, will it boy?"

"No Daddy," I bit my lip.

"Your mind is mine," he growled, "your clit is mine, your holes are mine, but above it all..."

He leans forward and kisses me.

"You are mine." He smirked. "Understood?"

"Yes sir!" I said.

"You only respond to me from now on," he said sternly, "quit your job. Fuck Kyle. His piece of shit gym does not deserve someone as attentive as you. I'll take care of you from this moment forward."

His beastly hand caressed my cheek ever so softly. My eyes watered with joy as I realized how blissful it is to serve. To devote every fiber of my being to him. To abide by what he says cause in the end, I gain a lifetime of exploring his psyche, his desires, and his strength.

"Or does that not sound promising enough?" he asked knowingly.

"Yes," I chuckled, "I am yours. I answer to you alone master. No matter the odds. I'm just taken aback by how I kept sniffing your sweaty rag a few days ago, to getting the privilege of you cumming in me all within a week!"

"That's a good boy," he winked, "it is a privilege, but this is just the beginning."

He smacked my ass and nudged me towards the restroom.

"Let's get ya' cleaned up."

The End