The H Bar

Story Info
My wife wants her Doctorate Degree So.
2.8k words
3.97
13.6k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lived in Omaha for twelve years, every since we'd both graduated from the U. And we had both done really well with our careers. Diana had decided to go back and get her next degree. I agreed with her that it was a good idea. I was 24 when I had graduated and she was only 22. We had worked very hard to get were we were.

We had put off starting our family for the first five years so the girls were not as old as we hoped, but they were old enough for them to be taken care of by our Nanny and myself while Diana was away at school. Both girls were now in school so it was a big part of their time taken up anyway. So it was a perfect time to have my wife go back to school. The only problem was the distance. Diana could drive home on the weekends, but it probably made way more since to have her stay out there for a couple months at a time.

So at the start of semester, my wife started school. And the first two months flew by. Diana came home for the weekend. We tried very to screw each other to death while she was there. Just before she left she broached a subject that made my cock twitch.

"David I am so board out there. Would you care if I dated some? I am ask out all the time. I am kidding of coarse. But I have been ask out several times. I want to go next time I am ask. No not married guys who want to fuck me. Single guys who really do want fun and dancing. Well there is one married guy who wants to fuck me and if I don't get home more he may get to. Is it okay if I date."

"I really see nothing wrong with you having a social life out there. Just be careful who you drop your panties for."

Diana and I were each others firsts and I am sure only. Anyway she drove off back to the far end of the State for two or three months. And I was back to being a very buys man at home. She had been back at school nearly 3 weeks before she called. We chatted for several minutes. Then I as how her dating was going? She was very quiet for a little bit.

"Well to be honest I am not sure I can date?"

"And why do you think that, has something happened?"

"No not really, but it could have and it scared me."

"So tell me what happened that upset you?"

"Well I have gone out four times since I got back."

"Gone out, like to dinner, or to party? And same guy?"

"No to party, and yes we were drinking, No two different guys."

"So you didn't have a good time?"

"Oh no, I had almost too good a time."

My cock twitched again when she said this and brought my next question.

"So just how much fun did you have Baby?"

"OH Sweetheart I am so ashamed of what I did."

"Now Di I know you too well to believe you did much that we can't live with. And when you told me you wanted to date and have some fun back at school I actually thought it would give you the chance to do some of the fun stuff you didn't when we were there in school. I actually expected you to get your boobs played with and maybe even fingered some. And if it got that far who knows maybe you'd get laid. Not the end of the world Babe."

"David! you actually thought I might let some guy lay me?"

"Di, you aren't 70, you are young, beautiful, sexy, and back at school. I actually figured you might let several guys lay you."

"Well I don't feel quite so badly now. Nobody has fucked me."

"YET, you have a lot of time there yet and you need to have some fun."

"David, are you telling me you'd be okay if I did something?"

"I love you, and I am not telling you to go crazy and fuck every guy out there. But I am saying if you get caught up in the moment and things get out of hand I am not going to divorce you or anything stupid like that because you had some fun."

"God, I am glad to hear that."

"So are your beautiful tits better known now out there than when we were there the first time?"

"If I remember right you had them out lots when we were here then."

"Yes and my room mate got to see them a couple times when you were in our room."

"Yes, and you even dared me to let him kiss them one night when we were all drunk."

"And you gave them up for him and darn near got his big cock in you before you stopped him."

"And you were so drunk you'd have let him do it."

"I wasn't that drunk, Babe. I wanted to see him fuck you."

"David! You wanted us to do it?"

"You are so sexy and Carl and I were so close. He told me how much he liked you. And that he had never wanted a woman as much as he did you. And I knew he was doing Kathy Hockel regularly and she was a fox."

"Do you know who Carl married?"

"Gosh no. I haven't heard from Carl in years."

"He is here, he married Kathy. They have been married longer than we have."

"You are kidding and does he still want his cock up inside you?"

"He has been working on it."

"Carl is the married guy you said wanted to date and fuck you."

"He is the married guy, yes."

"So are he and Kathy alright you think?"

"Ya I think so? He seems to really love her. They have 3 kids older than ours. Well their youngest is about Sheila's age ( which is our oldest). They have an unusual relationship, Kathy fucks other guys and Carl encourages her. He says he likes her to be seeing at least two guys on a regular basis. Right now she is seeing two guys and one is a black guy. Carl is very excited about him He knows the guy and he set the guy up with Kathy. She wasn't sure about a black guy, but once she had been with him she loves the way he treats her. She even dresses sexier for him and he encourages her to show off and flirt with other guys. She likes that. He has even encouraged her to go home with other guys and fuck them. She hasn't done it yet but Carl says she wants to."

"Wow that is so sexy. So are your nipples and Carl's Your lips tight around the shaft of his cock. mouth good friends now?"

She was quiet for a bit before she answered.

"Would you be upset if Carl fucked me now, David?"

"It should have happened back then Babe. I loved seeing his mouth on your nipples and I wanted to see his cock up in your little belly. Your lips tight around the shaft of his cock. No I would not be upset."

"I was not going to tell you, but I am maybe really not a one man woman any more. I have had Carl's cock, the head in me a little bit, well maybe a tad more than a little bit. He didn't hit bottom in me but he was close."

"So Carl has been up inside you?"

"Yes he has."

"You stopped him?"

"No he did. He wanted to be sure you approve."

"He told me you had said he could fuck me that night in the dorm room. You wanted to see us do it. And he wanted me to ask you if he can have me while we are both here."

"You were going to let him have you before he stopped? You wanted him?"

"Yes, I did and I do."

"Well then, I approve."

"Thank you. There is more. I have dated a young guy, his name is Roger. He is very nice about ten years younger. I have been very close with him too."

"How close?"

"I have been naked with him twice, he rubs his cock in me. I have sucked him off or we would have done it by now."

"Are you still seeing him?"

"I have a date with him tonight."

"Will he fuck you tonight?"

She was very quiet again.

"He will unless you tell me not to."

"Does Carl want you to do it?"

"Carl is why I have been naked for him twice."

"I love you Babe."

"I love you too, David."

I hung the phone up.

That night I had a hard time keeping my hands away from my cock. I knew my wife was out wit her young friend Roger and she was going to fuck him. I woke early the next morning and I was in the shower when the thought came to me. My wife of twelve years was now out there for the men of Iowa city.

Diana is very beautiful in every way. She is 34 years old. And she is 5' 2" tall, and 115 lbs. Her breasts are 36 C cups with nice big suckable nipples and areolas that cover the ends of her breasts. She has short cropped dark brown hair and brown eyes that can look through you. Her legs are long and shapely going up into round firm buttocks and a belly that flattens into the smooth shaven V and her puffy lips.

I could not really believe my wife had gone ahead and put herself out there as a fuckable woman on campus. Word gets around, Roger a nice guy would put the word out there and if he didn't Carl would. Diana was fuckable now and would be marked as such. Men would be after her now. She was open for all men now. As the week passed I knew both men were now fucking my wife.

I sent Diana a text and told her she needed to check out the H bar in down town Iowa City. That I had heard good fun things about it. I even sent her the address. I didn't hear anything for a few days and then she replied.

"I have been down to the H bar twice now. I have had fun both times. But do you know what it is really about?"

"Yes I do know exactly what it is about."

"Would you really want me to go that direction? They are very direct in their desires and VERY hands on all the men who ask me to dance are very open with my tits. Yes they have been open in the air several times."

"Bet the beauties look great under the lights."

"It was a shock the first time."

"Did you like it?" "?

"I did enjoy the attention it got me. I danced with them out several dances with several men."

"Untouched were they?"

"Oh my no your wife's tits are getting to be famous at the H street Bar. Baby Carl's wife Kathy is doing what he wants. They have had her naked up on a stage in the Suburbs in Chicago. And they are trying to get her into a back room with a group of guys now."

"Is she going to do it?"

"Ya I think so. Carl wants her to and says she will be doing it soon."

"So this isn't going to be a one time thing?"

"Oh no, he wants her to do it regularly."

"How does Carl feel about the H street Bar?"

"He has actually talked with Reginal, the guy I dance with lots down there. They want me to go down to a club house where Reginal parties and dance nude for them. Carl wants me to do it. I'd be doing the same thing Kathy is just not quite as publicly."

"And they will fuck you there too?"

"That is what they want, yes. David the word is out and spreading that I play. I have had lots of guys ask me out."

"So have you gone out with anyone else?"

"Yes I am seeing two other guys."

"Are you fucking them?"

"Yes I have fucked them both. Dale is a really nice kid from back east And I have fucked Reginal twice. He wants me to come down to the H bar tonight. He has ask me to come with him to his club. He wants me to dance for them tonight."

"To dance naked for them down there?"

"Yes I like being on display. I have never been nude on a stage for men."

"How many men will be there?"

"He said likely 6 to 8, but he hopes for more."

"How many more did he think?"

"He said no more than 30."

"Has he ask you to let him to take you into the back room for them?"

"Yes he has ask me to do it."

"I told him that once I am nude on stage I would decide."

"So you are going to go with him and dance for them tonight?"

"He says I will be naked for them by 9pm tonight."

"So you are going to do it?"

"Yes I am."

"Will you go into the back for them?"

"Do you want me to David? Shall I let them have me?"

"Like you said Baby, You are out there. The word is out that you fuck for fun. Becoming a whore for the blacks will make that even better for you. Will they video it?"

"Yes Reginal said they will post it on a campus web site they take nudes of me as I dance. It is done for the black guys here so they know I am out for them. So they know I fuck black guys."

"Are you okay with that?"

"So that they know I am open for black guys to fuck me?"

"Yes, Are you really open for that?"

"David, Dale the nice young man from back east is black too. So I have been fucking two black men."

"And they excite you Diana?"

"Yes they do sweetheart."

Time passes quickly and I was buys, but before I knew it I looked up at the clock and it was 9:20pm. My wife was somewhere between naked on stage for a group of black men and on her back legs up in the air fucking them. I wondered how far she'd really go tonight, would she open herself up completely to the black community in Iowa City? I really didn't know or care as long as she had fun. It was several nights later that my wife called.

"Hi, Baby how are you?"

"Good evening my husband, school is great, I am very busy and life is good."

"And your social life, is it good too?"

"It is David, I am now nude on the campus web site I told you about. You know for guys to know I am out for them. That I date sexually. I look pretty good. But I am very well on display. I can send you the link if you want? It has generated lots of requests for dates. And I have gone on s few. And before you ask yes I do fuck on my dates."

"How many guys have you dated so far Diana?"

"I have been on several very fun dates David. I need to go. I actually have a date tonight so I need to go. I will call again in a few days."

After we had hung up I did go to the link. I was very surprised at what I found. The link opened up to a campus web site listed as Women who date men here. It was listed as a black dating site. Women were listed in order of some kind but I am not sure just how? Every woman on the list was completely nude in several pictures. They were on sexual display. The third one was Diana. Her breasts, buttocks, vagina all on display. Her campus address as well as our home address here in Omaha were both listed. And then a list of references, men's names below. My wife had 19 names listed and every name was checked.

I looked at all the women on the list. There was 23 on it. Five were black girls and they had a long list of men below and nearly all were checked. Two were married. And all were under 30 years old. Two were very round. The rest were white women. I was surprised that of the 18 white women listed 9 were married women. And Diana was near the oldest but not quite.

She was having fun.