The Half-time Show

Story Info
My hot wife puts on a half-time show for my clients.
5.1k words
4.54
58.1k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot wife Brandi and I like to swing and I really get off on watching her perform when she's with other guys. Brandi is a stunning 5' 8" 40 year old woman with magnificent 38D breasts and pink silver dollar nipples that could put an eye out when she's excited. She has killer legs that lead right to her firm tight ass. She's insatiable when it comes to sex and I'm glad to let her have her fun when it comes to fucking cause by now she would have surely killed me if I didn't get help ever now and then.

Several of my high rolling customers were gonna be in town for a convention my company was involved with and since they were all from out of town I thought I'd invite them to our house to watch some football. I asked Brandi if she'd be interested in being the 'service help' for the event. She was all for it and delighted in tormenting me all week with how she was gonna 'service' the guys. She'd get me all worked up describing how she was gonna fuck the guys as she modeled the outfits she was considering wearing for the big day. She'd sexily strut her stuff occasionally grabbing my cock while blowing in my ear as she whispered what she had in store for everyone. The only thing she wouldn't do is fuck me. She gets off on tormenting me before a big date and I get a kick out of her doing it. It's adorable the way she teases and it really works us both up and we have mind blowing sex afterwards.

The day of the big game Brandi wore only her stilettos as she prepared the snacks and drinks totally naked. I had a raging hard on just looking at her and imagining what she had in store for the guys. She would let me cupped her tits and squeeze her nipples as we made out but she wouldn't touch my cock no matter how hard I tried to get her too. When she was finished preparing everything she stayed out of sight and wouldn't let me see what she was gonna wear to entertain at the game. She wanted me to be as surprised as our guests. And, I have to admit the anticipation was driving me nuts.

The doorbell rang and I answered the door. All four men had Ubered together. Stan a Texan was the wealthiest of the group in his late 60's with unnaturally dyed jet black hair for a man his age but in reasonable shape. Jerry was another brash Texan in his early 60's balding with a bit of a pot belly. Gerald was a tall black man in his 50's and appeared to work out a bit and Larry was in his 40's and looked like and old preppy. He had inherited all his dads money and company. We greeted each other and as I was leading them to the TV room Brandi made her grand entrance down the staircase.

My wife didn't disappoint. The guys mouths all opened in shock as she erotically sauntered towards us. She wore a skimpy two piece cheerleader outfit that showed off her assets nicely. The top that tied together in the front accentuated her ample cleavage and did little to contain her nipples protruding through the stretchy fabric. The tiny skirt barely covered her ass and her bare midriff with her nice abs and navel ring were the topping on the cake. She wore 5" stilettos that really accentuated her nice legs and killer ass.

"Well who do we have here?" Stan inquired with his thick Texas accent.

I introduced my wife as someone I hired to cater the event.

My wife sexily sauntered up to him and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Brandi. I'll be your server today." She teased with a hint of naughtiness as she extended her hand to Stan.

"I'm Stan, pleased to met you. You'll be leaving with me today." He laughed as he took her hand and pulled my wife in for a tight hug letting his hand slid down to her ass. "I'm in love." He chuckled as he released his grip on her.

Brandi scolded him saying she was gonna have to watch out for him before she enticingly introduced herself to each guy. Taking their drink orders she left for the kitchen knowing every guy was watching intently my wife put on a good show shaking her ass as she left. Her stilettos clicked enticingly on the tile floor as she exited.

"Hot damn this is gonna be fun." Stan exclaimed as we headed to the TV room. "You out done yourself."

Brandi returned and handed out the guys drinks along with chips, dip, pretzels and mini sandwiches. She'd bend over the guy she was serving letting him get a view of her sweet cleavage knowing full week the other guys were getting a glimpse of her fine ass. The guys would cautiously rub her leg or touch her in some way as she waited on them. My wife was truly getting off on all the attention she was receiving as she waited on the guys and did nothing to discourage them from groping her.

Midway through the second quarter Stan grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap telling her to take a break she's been working too hard. She sexily crossed her legs as she put an arm around Stans neck. Stan began rubbing her leg as they spoke. She indiscreetly ground her ass into Stans cock as they talked. Eventually Stan got brave and let his hand wander until he was cupping her tit with one hand over her top as he played with the knot in her top. "It'd be ashamed if this were to come untied." He grinned.

"I knew I was gonna have to keep an eye on you." Brandi teased removing his hand from her tit.

"Those are some fine tits sweetheart can you blame me." Stan smiled.

"Come on Stan, quit hogging the babe." Jerry gripped.

Giving Stan a kiss on the cheek my wife got up and left the disappointed Stan to sit on Jerrys lap. Jerry rubbed her leg the same way Stan had as Brandi sexily tantalized him. She's a pro at enticing men from her time as a stripper and having been on the business end of her seductive lap sits I knew what the guys were being treated too. My wife sat on all the guys laps working them all up for her enjoyment.

The guys had forgotten about the game by this point and were more interested in what my wife was doing.

I had a huge hard on from watching Brandi work her magic when she sexily sat on my lap. "Enjoying the show I see." She whispered in my ear. "You ready to step it up a notch?" She gamely inquired.

"Oh hell yea." I whispered to her. "I can't wait to see what you're gonna do to these guys."

With that my lust filled wife stood up and announced that I would pay her extra to put on a show for them at half time if it was okay with them.

The guys whooped and hollered their approval. Half time couldn't come soon enough. When it did Brandi went to the stereo and started playing some of her favorite stripping music. I helped her step up onto the coffee table that has passed as a stage many times.

The guys got up and surrounded the 'stage' as my wife gyrated to their delight. She shook her ass in their faces as she pulled her skirt up revealing her rhinestone g-string. Then she devilishly turned to Stan and invited him to remove her top.

I thought the old guy would have a heart attack as he gripped the knot on my wife's top as the guys egged him on. "Do it. Lets see those tits shes been flaunting all day" were just a few of the comments being shouted. Finally Stan pulled hard on the knot untying it then yanking on it causing her voluptuous tits to enticingly bounce free to the delight of the charged up men.

Stan just stopped and starred at my wife's tits as she shook them in his face. Laughing at his quandary she pulled her top the rest of the way off and draped it over Stans head to the cheers of the appreciative men.

My wife stood there topless with her gorgeous tits on full display and her nipples at full attention letting the guys soak her in before she resumed her dancing.

Guys were falling all over themselves getting money out of their wallets to attract her over to them.

Brandi would rub her tits and ass in their faces getting the guys all worked up. As she performed for each man she'd encourage them to feel her tits or rub her ass. The guys were eager to comply clumsily groping her at every opportunity. She got on her hands and knees and crawled to Stan like a tiger possessed. She lowered her head and rubbed it around on Stans cock before biting it threw his pants.

The guys really went nuts at this. She was making a boat load of money. Her skirt was Velcro'd on and she whipped it off and swung it around her head as she danced in just her g-string. Then my hot wife luringly stood in front of Jerry and beckoned him to pull off her g-string.

Jerry nervously grabbed at it and slid it off her body and down her legs to the stage. Brandi stepped out of it standing naked with her cleaned shaved pussy on full display of the lust crazed men. She grabbed Jerry's head and pushed his face into her pussy working it around to the delight of the guys. When she was done she presented herself to each of the guys for their approval. The guys groped and pawed at her like ravenous animals that haven't eaten in weeks. Larry and Gerald each had a handful of her tits and were squeezing them like they were Playdoh. Jerry held her had on his cock as she massaged it through his pants as Stan rubbed the inside of her legs trying to get the nerve up to rub her clit.

My wife was basking in the attention the guys were heaping on her body. Finally she spoke up and asked why she was the only one naked.

The guys couldn't get undressed fast enough. The first guy naked was Larry and he presented his thin 5" cock to my wife who sexily crawled to him.

Gripping it in her hand she saucily rubbed it across her face looking shamelessly up at him with puppy dog eyes. "This for me?" She knowingly quizzed before taking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh God yes." He mumbled as my wife licked the head of his cock. Larry had his cell phone out and was recording my lascivious wife as she expertly sucked on his cock. He lightly slapped her cheek and told her to look up and him as she sucked him off.

Brandi did as she was asked and looked lovingly up at Larry with his cock firmly embedded in her mouth as he recorded her.

"Just look at her with my cock down her throat. Bitch knows how to suck a cock. Bet that pussy is just as fine." Larry narrated his video as Brandi worked on him.

My wife took Larry's cock out of her mouth and gripped it tightly as she put on a show for Larrys phone. "Oh yea baby your cock tastes so good I can't wait to feel you in my tight pussy fucking the shit out of me. I want you to cum all over me baby." My horny wife purred before returning to working her magic on Larry cock as each guy returned to the stage now naked, me included. I was definitely the biggest at close to 10" as the other guys were around 6-7" tops.

My horny hot wife took turns sucking each guys cock as she jacked off the cocks not in her mouth. She's a first class cock sucker which didn't go unnoticed by the guys. They were making all sorts of randy comments about her oral skills. After she'd sucked all the other cocks she sexily crawled over to me and began playing with my throbbing member. She had deep throated all the guys easily and now they were taking bets on whether or not she could do mine.

Hundred bucks says you can't do my man meat here" Stan boasted. Knowing full well she could I took the bet.

My sexy wife lovingly looked up at me as she played with my cock. "Whats in it for me?" She sexily quizzed.

"If you can deep throat meat hear we'll all give you a hundred bucks." Larry intoned not even bothering to check with the guys.

With that my bawdy wife began working my cock down her throat. She put on a good show for the guys too gagging, chocking and coughing as she lecherously dragged it out. Saliva dripped from her mouth and enticingly trickled onto her luscious tits.

The guys were egging her on as more and more of my cock disappeared down her throat. Soon she had me completely engulf and my pubs were tickling her nose. Her tits bounced sexily under her as she raised her arms in victory still with my cock completely embedded down her throat.

The guys were beside themselves not believing what they witnessed.

Larry got even closer with his phone recording everything.

"Goddamn she's good, I've never seen anything like her." Stan declared. "And, I've hired some of the best whores in the business."

"Best cocksucker I've ever experienced." Jerry added to the agreement of the others.

Having been tormented by my hot wife all week and not getting anything off her I was on the verge of busting a nut down her throat. I figured if I came I could sit back and enjoy the show she was putting on without having to join in. So, grabbing my wife's hair I began working her mouth around on my cock. She struggled mightily as I face fucked her.

The guys were eating this up and enjoying seeing her being taken this way.

"That a girl," Stan laughed giving my wife's ass a good smack. "Take it."

Larry roughly kneaded her tits and pulled on her nipples causing her to squeal every now and then.

Brandi helplessly gurgled, moaned and gasped as I relentlessly fucked her mouth.

Soon I was past the point of no return and my cock swelled and exploded down my wife's yearning throat. Struggling I held her firmly on my cock until I was finished cumming. When I finally released her my anguishing wife melted on the table gasping for air. She laid there with her nipples at full attention as her sweet tits sexily heaved with each deep breath she took. A trickle of cum dripped from the side of her mouth. "Damn why is it the guys with the biggest cocks cum the fastest?" Brandi hoarsely lamented when she regained her composure whipping the cum of her face.

"Goddamn, she swallowed it all! Shit my wife's never swallowed my load." Jerry groused as he tweaked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "Fuck her nipples are hard as rocks!"

"Shit my wife won't even suck my cock anymore." Stan lamented. "Come on, get back to work." Stan ordered giving Brandi's tit a wack making it bounce and her whimper. "Let me cum in your mouth and I'll make it worth your while." He assured as he crassly pulled Brandi to his cock.

My wife saucily knelt in front of Stan and began working her magic on his cock. She sucked the head of his cock roughly as she pulled and squeezed his balls before completely engulfing his cock down her throat. She licked down his shaft and sucked his balls into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue as she jacked him off with her hand. She stopped long enough to ask if anyone was gonna fuck her. Gerald pulled her around and positioned her ass directly in front of him. He gave her ass a good smack telling her to get it up. When she did as instructed Gerald rubbed his cock around in her leaking pussy juices before slowly inserting the bulbous head into her tight anticipating pussy.

"Ready for a black cock injection?" Larry laughed still recoding everything.

Brandi moaned wanton cock muffled moans as more and more of Geralds cock disappeared inside her. He slowly pushed his black snake into my wife's sweet pussy inch by inch driving her nuts until he was completely imbedded. When he was completely buried he stopped and held his cock firmly inside her. After not moving for a bit my wife got anxious and started thrusting back and forth on Geralds cock.

"Damn, thats one horny bitch." Stan laughed. "My kinda girl."

"She wants your black cock." Larry chided.

Gerald gave my wifes ass another hard smack. "Did I tell you to fuck me?" He snapped.

Frantic my wife released her mouth grip on Stans cock and looked back at Gerald begging him to fuck her. "Fuck me please. Your big black cock feels so good in my tight white pussy, fuck me, fuck hard. Make me your black cock whore. Own my pussy." She pleaded desperately.

"You heard the little whore fuck the shit out of her, but don't ruin it for the rest of us." Jerry chided.

With that Gerald gave my wife's ass a hard smack leaving a slight red hand print. He then gripped her hips and began roughly fucking her. He barbarically pounded his cock into my wife over and over not caring about her pleasure in the least. "That how you want it white girl?" Gerald barked giving her ass another hard smack.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me with your big black cock. Use me." Brandi screamed as she looked back at Gerald lustfully. My wife's face contorted as she moaned unrecognizable vulgarities as Gerald used her pussy for his pleasure violently fucking her until Stan grabbed her head and pushed his cock back into her mouth. She continued brazenly moaning just not as understandable with Stans cock stuffed in her mouth. My wife's tits dangling below her bouncing enticingly with each thrust Gerald threw into her.

After fucking her for a good five minutes Geralds ass clenched and he let out a guttural groan as he exploded into my wife's accepting pussy.

Brandi released her mouth from Stans cock and looking back at Gerald shamelessly encouraged him. "Thats it baby fill me with your seed. Fill my tight white pussy with your cum."

He must have came a lot cause he held her firmly on his cock until he weakly pulled his shrinking cock out of her just fucked pussy and collapsed on the chair.

Brandi reinserted Stans cock into her mouth and was now feverishly bobbing up and down on it as she squeezed his balls.

Stan close to cumming grabbed a handful of my wife's hair and worked her mouth around on his cock. "Oh, God here it comes sweet thing. You'd better swallow it all too." He announced as he exploded down Brandi's gullet. Brandi squirmed and struggled as he unloaded down her throat. Soon he was done cumming and he pulled my wife off his cock by roughly pulling her hair back causing her tits to sexily jet out as she helplessly looked up at Stan. "Open your mouth a show me you were a good little whore and swallowed like I told you." Stan barked giving her tit a hard smack.

Yelping Brandi obediently opened her mouth showing Stan she'd complied with his wished.

Stan stuck his finger in her mouth and swished it around then pulled it out and looked at it. "Good girl, I may have to keep you on the side." He smiled. "You'd be my side pussy for the right price wouldn't you honey." Stan chided giving my wife's tit another slap before sitting down.

"I'll do anything for the right price." My sultry wife whispered before looking wantonly over at the two remaining guys. My saucy wife carnally crawled over to Jerry and motioned for him to help her off the table which he readily did. She then pushed Jerry back onto the couch and straddled him. She stuck her nipple in his mouth an enticed him to suck it. As Jerry sucked on one nipple he massaged the other as my wife reached behind her and guided his cock into her voracious pussy. She slowly worked his cock around inside her until she was completely impaled. As Jerry sucked away on her tits my wife gyrated on his cock. She wrapped her arms around Jerry as she began to bounced up and down on his cock. Jerry's mouth never left her nipple as she bounced on his cock. She moaned wantonly as she fucked him so hard I thought she'd kill him. The guys were really egging them on with all kinds of lewd comments until Jerry cried out he was gonna cum.

My crazed wife jumped off him and quickly knelt between his legs. Gripping his cock and frantically beating him off she unabashedly begged him to cum on her. "Cum on me baby, I want to see you shoot your load all over my face and tits. Decorate me like you know you want too." She coerced.

Instantly Jerrys ass lifted off the couch and he moaned as he shot a huge rope across my wife's beautiful face and into her hair. She opened her mouth and caught some of it. The second wad she aimed at her tits and he decorated them. "Thats it baby, show theses guys what you got, cover me with your seed." My desperate wife implored as she frantically beat off his cock aiming his third shot at her face again getting some of it in her eye. My wife covered in his cum smiled up approvingly at Jerry. "Mmmmmm thats a good boy, your cum tastes divine." She assured as she took his shrinking cock into her mouth and cleaned him up. When she was done she proudly leaned back and sexily wiped the cum off her with her fingers before temptingly sticking them in her mouth and licking then clean. When she was down she invitingly motioned to Larry. "You want some of this?" She teased.

12