The Halloween Party

Story Info
A man gets invited to a Free Use Halloween party.
12.9k words
4.52
23.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. You serious?" I ask Bill as he sits on the bar stool next to me. I can't help but be extremely excited at what he's said. Excited to the point my dick is super hard. If I play my cards right, I may not be stuck in this run down bar this Halloween evening.

Bill isn't a normal bar patron. There's something different about him, something that stands out. Just by looking at him you can tell he's an interesting person. The sort that you wouldn't mind having a conversation with.

Most of the people that come here are the same; country men and women wanting a place to drink and talk about guns. Where they can blast old school country music on the jukebox, drink cheap beer and sit with friends after working an 8 hour shift somewhere. That's the sort of person you see here.

"I am, amigo, I am," Bill answers in his smooth and confident manner. His expression doesn't change either, showing he's not trying to impress me, nor is he worried about what I may think. He then sips on his scotch in a manner that looks very classic. Like he's a smooth talking ladies' man from a 40s movie. Just looking at him you know that he's not just smart but has done shit that you will never get to do.

"A Free Use Halloween party," Bill tells me. The way he says this isn't to sell the party or dissuade my interest in it. He's just presenting information. I think that's why I like him, there's no judging from him. All he does is listen, unlike most of the assholes here. Everyone else is going to tell you why they are right and you are wrong on whatever the topic happens to be.

I take a long sip of my beer, trying hard to calm myself down as what he's said can't be true. He's given me no reason to think he's lying, but what he's telling me is, well, outrageous. Stuff like that doesn't happen. Well, not to anyone I know.

I met Bill about 30 minutes ago when I arrived. He was already sitting on this barstool, standing out among the normal drunks here. Since he was sitting next to where I normally sit, I decided to sit next to him.

We started talking when an unexpected song started to play on the jukebox. Come to find out, he picked it from his app. In fact, a bunch of awesome songs played that normally aren't heard here since this is more of a "country" establishment.

The two of us started talking about the music, where I found out he was really knowledgeable. What is nice about him is that he's easy to talk to as he doesn't have an ego. So many people at a bar feel the need to one-up you on whatever it is. Even if it is something you don't want to win, they always top you.

The topic of why we were at this dive bar on Halloween night instead of doing something fun did come up. That's when he stated that he did in fact have other plans, but decided on a chill night instead. That's when he told me about "the Halloween Party."

If he's to be believed, there is a party that is thrown every year on Halloween in his social circle. He described his social circle as being very "open" people that try to be as free and open as possible. The sort of group that like to keep things private as to not bring unwanted attention.

Bill explained that their Halloween party is at a private location where those that are invited show up in costume, and once you are inside it's well, it's Free Use. Yeah. Free Use. Meaning everyone that attends can be used sexually at any time. Doesn't matter who it is, they can be made to do what you want.

I want to believe him, I really do, but the whole thing has a very clear "Eyes Wide Shut" vibe to it. If anyone else here told me about it, I would call bullshit at once. But since it's Bill and he has that cool, calm look about him, it's hard to tell him that he's lying.

"If this is some sex and booze filled party, why aren't you already there?" I ask Bill the most obvious question. The choice to be fucking and drinking instead of just drinking at this dump is a clear one. No guy in his right mind would choose to be here instead of a party where you are going to get laid.

Bill chuckles softly at my question, showing he was expecting me to ask this. He then takes another sip of his drink in that classic manner, making him look so cool. I see there's no offense that I'm calling his bluff. Cool to the core, he lets me believe what I want to.

"It runs all night long, so if I still want to go, I could," Bill muses, but I can tell this isn't his real answer. The way he says it makes it feel that there's more to the answer.

"But to truly answer your question, I don't know," Bill muses and I can tell he is being serious. That he honestly doesn't know the answer to why he doesn't want to go.

"Maybe I've gotten bored of such parties. Afterall, I'm not in my twenties anymore," Bill suggests, but by his tone I can tell he doesn't believe this. After all, he is forty at the latest. Hardly an old man.

"Or maybe I don't like the people. I've seen all those assholes every year," Bill then suggests, but again I can tell he doesn't believe this to be it either. That's a good thing too because sex is sex. If there's some piece of ass, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to fuck her once a year, even if I couldn't stand her.

"Could be because I never have anyone to go with me to such events," Bill tells me, and there's more emotion in his voice than normal. From the sound of it, this must be the real reason.

"What's wrong with going alone?" I ask, a bit confused by this. If it's basically an orgy, what does it matter if you show up with someone? I would think it be better going alone as it could be awkward later, especially if one of you wants to use the other.

"I guess nothing," Bill answers, but I can tell this is to save my feelings. So I raise my eyebrows at him to show that I know there's more. That he can be honest.

"It is nice to go to something like that with someone you know, man. Most of the people you interact with are paper-thin and fake. There's no one you can really trust. You know what I mean, right? Like if something goes down, you feel better knowing that a friend is there to have your back. That there is at least one person that will have your best interests," Bill explains.

I consider this for a moment, trying to see his point. Maybe I'm being biased, but I don't think I care if I go with a friend or not. If I'm going somewhere that I'll get to fuck everyone, what does it matter if I have a friend there or not? It's sex. Lot's of sex. I wouldn't mind fucking people I don't know. In fact, I really like that idea. I wish I could go.

"You aren't asking because...you want to go, right?" Bill asks. By his tone I can tell he thinks I wouldn't want to go to something like that, which is wrong. Dead wrong. I would let my ex punch me in the balls for a week if I got to go to a party like that.

Only, I can't let him know how badly I want to go. If I do, he may think I'm a spaz and refuse to take me. Something like this comes once in a lifetime, and I can't blow it. Have to stay cool and calm. Have to show that I got big dick energy.

Trying to be cool, I act like I'm considering it. I even take an extra long sip of my beer to leave some silence between us. Again, I try to be as cool as I can be instead of jumping up and down screaming, "let's get some pussy!"

"You know, I think I would like to go. If only to see if it really is like you said it is," I tell Bill, trying hard to not show my excitement but remain as calm as he looks.

"I mean, you said there's crazy hot attractive people there, which I would have to see for myself. Ugly people would tend to have that sort of party because they couldn't get laid any other way," I offer, trying to say a logical point.

Bill, in his classic fashion, shrugs a little at this as if saying, "believe what you want." He then smiles as another Foreigner song starts to play over the digital jukebox. I don't say anything after this, mainly because I don't what to say. Already I fear I might have blown it.

"How about this then..." Bill begins, as if about to offer something. He then turns to look at me, his eyes locking onto mine.

"Take a little while to consider the consequences about going to a party like this," Bill offers while looking at me. He continues to look me in the eye, like I'm not seeing all the things wrong with going to a Free Use party.

"Just think about it for a little bit. Really think about it. Wait to make a choice until you finish your beer, or till the next song is over or whatever. Consider the hard stuff, like if you are willing to abide by the rules? Or what will you do if you can't perform any longer? You going to freak out and run out? Or what if a man wants to play with you? Or as you put it earlier, an ugly old lady? If you go, you won't be able to say no to anyone," Bill tells me in a clear warning.

"I see," I tell him honestly. I truly hadn't considered most of that. Like if Grandma Moses wants you to fuck her in a position where you can't look away from her old face. That would be pretty gross. But I think I could power my way through it.

As for not being able to perform, I'll just sniff some Viagra beforehand. That'll leave me good to go for hours. Not that I should have any issue anyway. I'm only 24, and at the peak of my sexual fitness.

Now, to address if a man wants to play with me. This isn't something I go around telling others, but I have played with a guy before. Nothing really serious like a relationship, but I have tried Grindr and a few other sites to get my dick sucked. If a guy did want to do something, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it, if not just as an experiment.

"You take time to think about it, and if you still want to go, I promise I'll take you," Bill states and then goes back to his drink, which is almost empty.

The way he seems trying to convince me not to go makes me a bit upset. It's almost like he's saying I'm not trustworthy or something. That since he found me in this dive, there's no way I could fit in at some fancy Halloween sex party. That I really am nothing but a loser like the other guys here.

"How about this man, I'm going to go take a leak. When I come back, I'll make a real decision," I offer, trying hard to hide any anger I may have. Bill nods in response as if to say, "I can live with that." And with that, I stand up and head to the bathroom.

I already know that I want to go. There's nothing that could make me say no. If there's even a chance for a single blowjob, I'm going. It'll be a much better Halloween than hanging out here with these bunch of drunks. I mean, it's Halloween night and there should be tons of people in costumes getting hammered. Instead it's the same weekday crowd, probably not even aware of the holiday.

Bill did ask why I was here on Halloween where I flipped the question on him. I didn't want him to know the truth. I came here because if I went anywhere else, I would have a horrible night. At any other bar there would be women with friends, dressing up and enjoying themselves, while I'll just stay at the bar, hoping to find someone to talk to. But they'll see me not dressed up, knowing that I'm yet another idiot. That there'll be no one wanting to give me the time of day, yet alone go home and worship my cock.

On purpose, I take more time than I need to in the bathroom. I want to give the idea that I really am thinking about if I want to go to that party, instead of demanding he take me right now. Bill will probably see right though what I'm doing, but I still need to make the effort. I need to play it cool.

"Hey Ted," I greet the incoming man as I'm still at the urinal. Ted, who is wearing a cowboy hat stumbles next to me, looking rather happy.

"Heya Mark," Ted greets happily and starts to use his urinal. For several long moments neither of us say anything.

"So. Halloween. Scariest night of the year. Got plans, buddy?" Ted asks, his buzzed tone showing he hopes I do have something awesome planned.

"Maybe. Don't know, yet," I tell my bar friend honestly. On purpose I don't say too much. The merest mention of a Free Use party and everyone will want to go.

"Well, Barb said she's gonna bring some fu-fu makeup to make us look like zombies," Ted states, sounding as if this will be the height of fun. For a 50-something woman to bring old makeup so we can all paint our faces like we are children.

"Nice," I tell him, not sure what else to say.

"Yeah man. Better than going out with all the weirdoes tonight. I used to go out every Halloween, but the world got too weird. You know, I saw a bunch of clowns just standing outside my apartments? In a group, staring at people. Crazies come out tonight. Gotta be careful," Ted states, shaking his head.

"You sure do," I agree half-heartedly, zipping up. I then wash my hands while he, of course, leaves directly, not caring that he's probably pissed all over his hands and pants.

Exitting the bathroom, I head back to my barstool. Once there I grab my beer and take a sip. Then, as calmly as I can, I sit back on my stool.

"You know Bill, you are right. I was going to leap at the chance to go, I mean, that comes once in a lifetime, but the more I consider it, I dunno, there's a lot to consider," I tell Bill, trying to sound grownup.

"As silly as it is, I was thinking about little stuff, like, how do you get your clothes when you want to leave? I would assume you have to take them off at some point," I tell Bill to which he gives a knowing nod.

"You are not wrong. It is a lot to consider, such as if someone keeps using you all night long, when you want to interact with others," Bill offers, sharing something that is clearly from his own past. If only I had that problem.

"I...I think I want to go, if that's still on the table," I tell Bill after a few long moments where I pretend to consider it while staring forward. In the corner of my eye, I watch to see how he will respond.

Bill pauses and then nods his head in a noncommittal manner. His expression doesn't change, nor does he say anything else. Just takes another sip of his drink, only this time he finishes it.

"Alright then, finish up and we'll go," Bill tells me, clearly meaning my beer. I proceed to take a sip from my beer, only I don't stop. On purpose I down the rest of my beer, even if it was half full.

Bill chuckles when I put the bottle down, but then stands to say it's time to go. He proceeds to throw a hundred dollar bill on the bar, which surprises me. In his cool and calm way, he places it down and walks away. I make sure that Annie, the bartender sees the money, as I'm going to let Bill pay for my beer, especially since I think he just had the one drink.

"My trucks out front," I tell Bill as we exit out the back door. Not sure why Bill is going this way unless he parked back here. I personally dislike parking in the back as it's not as safe. There's barely any light and it's not recorded like it is in the front. It doesn't happen often but once in a while someone gets robbed back here. The owners only want people parking here when there's no space in front.

"You'll need to ride with me. I'll drive you back once we leave. They will know my car. If you show up in something they don't know, they'll turn you away," Bill explains as he continues to walk.

Bill then steps to an extremely fancy looking car. I've never seen one in real life, but I think it's a Tesla. It sure looks like one. One of the electric self-driving cars that cost more than a house. He proceeds to put his finger on the door as if it's reading it.

I walk to the passenger side, excited to actually ride in one of these. The metal looking car is so smooth and shiny. In a way it kinda looks like an UFO as I don't see any handles or mirrors. Just a smooth surface, that goes from metal to tinted glass.

Bill gets in on the driver's side, where he opens the passenger door to let me get in. I looked for the handle, but I didn't see it. But I know on these fancy cars you have to put in a code or fingerprint.

I get inside, looking at how everything looks so sleek and neat. The car is not just fancy but clean. I don't think there's a single spec of dirt anywhere. I bet anything he has someone that cleans it for him daily.

"You know where to go," Bill says, but doesn't look at me when he says it. I'm confused by this as I really don't know where to go. That's the whole point of going with him.

The car starts on its own, the engine roaring to life. The car rumbles and shakes, showing the most powerful electric motor I think I've ever seen. It only makes me more excited, to which I'm quick to put on my seatbelt after Bill puts on his.

After the seat belts click, the car starts to drive on its own. It begins to back up from the parking space and then drives out of the parking lot. It even pauses before exiting like it's looking out for passing cars.

"Where is this place?" I ask, my excitement getting so much that I can barely hold it in. All of this seems too awesome to be true. I mean, I'm riding in a car that's driving itself as Bill just leans back in his seat as the wheel turns on its own. Not to mention that my cock is already hard, which I have to keep leaning over to hide it as it's getting pretty noticeable, even with jeans.

"A house that's by the tracks. You've probably seen it. That driveway that looks like it's going to the forest," Bill offers, then pulls out a small bottle. He holds it out to me to take, and when I do, I see it's a rather fancy bottle of whiskey. Knowing he is offering it as a drink, I take him up on it. I was just thinking that I didn't drink that much at the bar, to which I wish I had a buzz going on.

"When we get there, they will go over the house rules. Hell, you'll hear those rules more times than you can stand," Bill says and laughs a bit. I echo his laugh for no reason other than I feel uncomfortable.

"Oh wow, we are already here?" I ask as the car self-drives down a street that I've seen before, but never have gone down. It's like Bill said, a lone dirt path or driveway off the main road, seemingly hidden by the forest. You see things like this a lot, a path to some private property.

"Damn man, I didn't know this was here," I exclaim as there's only a few trees in front, as when you drive down the driveway, it opens up. Now I can see a large house at the end of driveway with a huge fence right before it.

As we get closer to the fence, I see how huge it is. And I do mean huge, it's got to be like 15 feet tall with spikes in all directions at the top of the iron bars. Hell, there's spikes all over iron bars, making it impossible to climb. There's no way anyone is getting inside there.

"Oh shit," I yell as a man appears out of nowhere as the car stops at the fence. Seeing him wouldn't be so scary but the motherfucker has a damn machine gun. Like an honest to goodness machine gun.

"It's all good. Just security. Only those that are invited can attend. There are always those that want to go to the party, but aren't allowed. Doesn't stop them from trying. And sadly, they can get pretty violent," Bill tells me.

Bill rolls down his window and the guard approaches, gun aimed. The guard then says something to Bill, but it's not in English. I have no clue what language it is, as it isn't Mexican or anything like that. It sort of sound like what Irish people from a long time ago spoke, but it just sounds weird.

The two men have a brief conversation in that language, in which the man stares at me for a moment. His eyes look me over in an uncomfortable way that makes me worried I'm not going to be let in. But then the gate starts to open, even if the guard hasn't move. In a rather odd moment, the gate opens, but the guard stares at me, his hand firmly on his weapon.

"That was intense," I mutter as the car drives through the gate and moves away from that guard.