The Halloween Sissy Party - Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot wife, Carla, convinces hubby to become a sissy.
5.5k words
4.64
47.5k
68
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

Before I tell you about the Halloween party and how my wife turned me from being a relatively normal heterosexual game into a fully fledged sissy faggot there's something important all you guys need to know. Many of you will either know this already or will suspect it's true. So here goes...Once you get a hunger for cock, once you taste cock, once you kiss, lick and suck cock, and, finally, once you feel a cock in your boi pussy - there's going no going back to being straight ever again. This is especially true if you have also been turned into a sissy cuckold by your hot wife. A hot wife who persuades, cajoles, and encourages her hubby to be a crossdressing sissy faggot, like Carla does for me, is a hot wife who is loved, adored, cherished, worshipped even. That's how I feel about Carla. She is a fucking stunner and since embracing this lifestyle watching Carla get fucked herself by hunky, gorgeous guys, with big fat cocks has made our marriage flourish.

Carla then, is my hot wife. She has 34DD tits, an ass that can only be described as so fucking sexy it would give any guy the ride of their lives - it's large now, very large, but you put a pair of high waisted panties on my wife's ass and you'll become, like me, sissy putty in her hands. She has shoulder length raven coloured hair that dances on her shoulders as she walks. And when she walks that magnificent derriere is like a magic charm tempting you with every step she takes into her boudoir of perversion. She has sapphire blue eyes, and often huge flirtatious smile that lights up her face and a coquettish, salacious grin, that makes you want to fall at her feet and worship her as your vampiric mistress.

Carla is nearly fifty now, but she's still. quite literally as hot as hell. But up until a couple of months ago I had no idea, no idea at all, that she was capable of being so fucking naughty. I had her down as a relatively conservative, slightly religious - spiritual would be a better word - straight-laced kind of gal. I just never knew that this spirituality was on the dark side.

What I do know, and have known for some time, is that I was no longer satisfying her in the bedroom. Actually, I've never been able to give her an orgasm - I'm pretty useless in bed. My cock, even when fully erect, is still short of five inches. And my technique when it comes to intercourse or oral sex is amateurish. if it had not been for Carla's favourite vibrators - she now has about a dozen of them - I'm ashamed to say that she would have never have experienced a single orgasm in our marriage. So how she's put up with my fumbling for so long I'll never know. The fact is, though, that we really do love and adore each other. But eventually - if your sex life has become turgid and moribund you're bound to stray or try and spice things up a bit.

For Carla and I this started when she started enjoying relatively harmless and silly horror books, movies and musicals - she's addicted to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. What I didn't know at the time was that Carla had started researching sex goddesses in ancient cultures. The one she found most appealing was Lilith, traditionally Adam's first wife, who left the Garden of Eden and became the Mother of all Vampires and the Goddess of Seduction and Betrayal (she has a host of other titles as well). She emerges as a succubus in medieval times, but for Carla she has become her object of adoration. Through using charms and spells she gained at a clandestine conference dedicated to the sexy Goddess, Carla has finally cut loose all remaining conservative values. To be fair the temptress and dominatrix Carla now is has almost always been bubbling just under the surface. It only needed a small catalyst to rise above the surface and turn Carla into a real life seductress.

That catalyst was a job change. She was recently appointed Clinical Lead at the local hospital and suddenly she was encountering large numbers of alpha males. Gorgeous, hunky, alpha males, with big smiles and even bigger cocks. On her first morning in the job she walked into the new unisex changing room and saw two of her new colleagues - Scott and James coming out of the shower. For a moment they didn't spot my naughty wife who, she told me later, was transfixed by their muscly bodies and enormous cocks - both were eight inches or more, she told me later that day when I asked her how her first day went.

"Fuck Dan, you should have seen these things. You've heard of monster trucks, well, these were definitely monster cocks. I behaved like a bitch on heat. Like a perverted voyeur, I couldn't help myself, it was like I'd been hypnotised by these gorgeous guys with their huge hoses."

Despite the pangs of insane jealousy I was feeling, I couldn't suppress the laughter that was rising up inside me. The whole scene that Carla had painted for me was like something out of those old Carry On Doctor/Matron or Nurse movies. It was camp and yet very, very arousing. This disturbed me. Why should a story of my wife describing her encounter with "gorgeous hunky guys" (her words) with "monster cocks" be giving me a hard on?

"What happened next?" I asked both naturally curious, but also fearfully.

"Well, when they eventually saw me standing there they simply said Good morning, you must be Carla, the new Clinical Lead. We've been looking forward to meeting you. I should just add that I myself was now only wearing my black and rose red gold vintage satin panties and matching balcony bra. And, that fact was having the desired effect."

"What do you mean?" I asked foolishly and apprehensively.

"Well, seeing your hot sexy wife hubby in just my underwear had clearly got the hunks aroused. Both their cocks were as upright as the Eiffel tower and saluting me."

"Fuck me, Carla. What did you or they say or do in response to that."

"Well, obviously I was more than a bit turned on myself."

"Naturally," I said, despite my grave misgivings about the whole damn scene now.

"My panties had a damp patch and their cocks were leaking pre-cum. Oh hubby, if the door to to the changing room hadn't banged open as one of the male nurses came in after just finishing his shift, I think, and I'm just being transparent with you here, I think Scott, James and I would have had a threesome. Those cocks baby, they were mesmeric, you understand, don't you?"

"I guess so," I said forlornly. And though I was scared, terrified actually, I was undoubtedly turned on by the whole sensual event. And that night Carla and I had the best sex we'd had for...well, years. It was clear that her encounter had got under both our skins and had ignited some dark fantasies.

Over the next few weeks Carla's escapades at work grew more risqué, indecent and ribald. She walked in to the changing room one evening, after a very long day, to discover the same male nurse who had disturbed her initial encounter with the hunks that were Scott and James, dressed in a pair of pink panties, black bra, and fishnet stockings.

"Off on a night out?" She asked very sweetly and demurely. She didn't want to scare the poor guy or make him feel bad about looking like a pretty girly.

"How old is he?" I asked, shocked now that virtually everyone at her new job seemed to be constantly in a state of fulfilling their deepest sexual fantasies.

"He's in his early thirties and looks like a male model. There's not a single piece of hair anywhere on his body, including his head, but he's as sexy as a Norse god. And as fuckable. But he's also gay as the day is long."

"I see," I said, again starting to become aroused. I couldn't quite understand what was making me so turned on. Was it the way Carla, my gorgeous hot sexy wife, was talking about these other guys - hunks - as she kept calling them, she'd never really said that about any guy before, or was it that her encounters were setting off some dormant fantasies that I've suppressed for a long time? Maybe my small cock, and the fact Carla's stories were so naughty, but so spellbinding, were an indication that I longed for her to take full control of our sex life and invigorate it. "And, did he say anything to you when you saw him in all his femininity?"

Carla told me he was so chilled about it.

"He introduced himself as Iain, giving me a very pleasurable hug. That's when I noticed his cock was erect."

"I thought you said that he's gay?" I said, and again I noticed my own cock was becoming stiff. What the fuck is happening to me, I thought.

"Oh, he definitely is. I think it was just exciting for him that his new boss was standing in her underwear looking at him in a similar get-up."

"I see," I said again. "And did he look good in his panties, bra and stockings?" Now why did I ask that?

"Oh, so, so good, Dan. I think, if I'm being honest, even you, Mr I've always been and always will be straight, will have found him attractive and arousing."

"Seriously? I don't think so, Carla."

And that's when the game changed. For Carla had set me up good and proper. We were having this conversation sat on our bed and Carla was still wearing her sexy new underwear that she'd purchased for work at the weekend from Ann Summers. A pair of dark blue high waisted satin and lace panties, a matching bra and a pair or royal blue stockings. She looked like a porn star.

"Well, I do," she replied confidently.

"Prove it," I said, like a numpty.

"I will, let me just grab my phone from the bathroom."

Now I was genuinely worried, but I felt like a rabbit caught in the glare of the headlights. Why was Carla so confident that I'd find a guy in panties and stockings attractive and arousing. The idea was preposterous.

Carla emerged from the bathroom and passed me her phone.

"Now, look at that picture of Iain and tell me his big cock in those panties doesn't turn you on."

Obviously I had to look. And when I did I think I subconsciously knew that Carla had me in the palm of her hand. Iain'c cock was fabulous, gorgeous would be a better word, absolutely gorgeous. It helped that it looked so feminine encased in those sexy pink lacy panties, and that it was erect and dripping pre-cum, and that Carla was right, Iain was ridiculously good looking. What surprised me most of all though, was that I felt an urge to want to suck that cock. I deep, twisted and perverted need. It seemed to be beckoning me to do so.

"Penny for them?" Carla asked, momentarily breaking the spell.

I didn't know what to say. If I gave Carla my honest answer how would she react? But I also detected something had changed in her. There had been a paradigm shift in her libido since she'd started in this new job. She clearly wanted to experiment. She clearly loved big cocks and I couldn't blame her for that. She clearly found Scott and James incredibly attractive, and again, I wasn't going to berate her for that. It was only natural. But now, now I was being asked what I thought about an erect cock in panties. If I answered truthfully, what would Carla think of me. Yet, she was also savvy enough to spot any mendacity, so did reply honestly.

"Oh Carla, I do find Iain very attractive and his cock, oh his cock looks so good in those pretty pink panties. Irresistible in fact."

"I'm so relieved that you feel like that Dan?'

"But doesn't that make me a sissy faggot? Doesn't it make me gay?"I asked, fearing Carla's response, but also yearning for a positive reply. This was the most exciting thing that had ever happened in our marriage and I didn't want to spoil it by pretending I was appalled or by trying to appear masculine when clearly getting turned on by a sissy in pink panties makes you a sissy cuckold wannabe.

"It probably does, baby. But we can explore all of these filthy fantasies together if you're prepared to get onboard with my new obscene manifesto."

"Oh I am, Carla, I think I really am."

"Oh sissy hubby, that's music to my ears. Do you know what one of my deepest, darkest fantasies is?'

"No, but please tell me," I replied as Carla began undressing me.

"To turn you gay. I want, I need to turn you so totally gay. I want to watch you shake and tremble while you another crossdressing faggot have sex in front of me whilst you're both wearing a pair of my panties and stockings. I want to watch a sissy gay boy funding your sissy ass with his lovely fat cock and her you screaming with pleasure. I want to see you covered in cum. And I want hunky guys to come inside my pussy and all over my body and then make you slurp up every last drop from my ass, tits, lips and from inside the depths of my very naughty hot wife's pussy. Are you up for that challenge sissy hubby?"

"Oh yes, Carla. Yes my sexy hot wife. I just want to please you."

"And you're okay with hunky studs like Scott and James fucking your naughty wife every night."

"I really am. I want you to be pleasured, Carla. To be satisfied and satiated. And I want to lick and suck cocks with you." It was like Carla had possessed me with her wanton debauchery. I was powerless to resist her. I loved hearing her call me gay, sissy, cuckold, faggot. And I really was desperate to suck a multitude of cocks with her.

"Then say it. Say, I'm gay. I wear my wife's underwear and I suck cock."

"I'm gay, I wear my hot wife's panties and I suck cock."

"Yes YOU will sissy boy. Now although you're very aroused I'm not going to relieve you tonight. Instead, I'm going to set you a series of challenges that you must fulfil before you get to enjoy the bounty of my sordid mind. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I said, though I was obviously severely disappointed as I was gagging for it. "What's the first challenge?" I asked, once again feeling a in a state of euphoric arousal.

"Well, first," reaching into her dresser drawer, "I'm going to put this on you."

Carla then produced a luminescent pink cock cage. The adult male chastity device looked really feminine. I loved the look of it. It looked strong, yet delicate and very, very, girly.

"What do I have to wear this for?' I asked, pleased, but also more than a little concerned.

"Because I know men. And despite your cute submissive behaviour this evening if, after I go to work tomorrow, you are still aroused - which, let's face it, now that you have a hot wife, your bound to be, then I suspect you will jerk off and then I may lose some control over you. And, you may even try to pretend that you're an alpha male rather than a sissy crossdressing cuckold, and that would not do at all."

"So how long am I meant to wear this for," I asked as Carla, attached it to my now flaccid cock, closed the ring and attached a small, but strong padlock to the cage - locking it in place, before putting the key, attached to a leather strap, around her neck like some kind of new and very valuable piece of jewellery.

"Well, at least until you completed the first challenge tomorrow."

"Which is?' I asked with nervous anticipation.

"To go to our local lingerie store, Camille's, and buy some sexy panties for yourself. You are then to go the toilet there and change into the new panties - and don't just buy one pair - and then walk home wearing them. Once home you are to come back upstairs, take your clothes off, apart from the new knickers obviously, and then take a few photos of yourself wearing the panties and at least one showing you wearing the cock cage. You are then to forward the photos to me"

"And then?"

"And then, if all goes to plan, and you succeed in your bawdy mission, I will show the pictures to everyone at work and if they, especially Iain, likes what they see, we'll be invited to the raunchy halloween sex party which James is hosting this coming weekend at his house in the country. There, anything goes. And together we'll be able to enjoy the most racy, crude, shameless acts of carnality that's on offer."

"Seriously?' My heart was pounding at the thought of attending an immoral swinging halloween sex party with Carla.

"Yes, seriously. The challenge was actually James's idea. He's promised that he and Scott will fuck the living daylights out of me provided you succeed in your sissy mission tomorrow. So don't let me down. I'm desperate to have those two hunks pound my pussy."

"I bet you are," I said in an effeminate, but approving submissive tome. "I can't wait to watch my hot sexy wife get fucked good and proper by two gorgeous hunks with big juicy cocks."

"Oh fuck sissy hubby. Me neither."

I don't know how either of us slept that night. I woke a couple of hours after Carla had left for work, determined, but absolutely terrified at the same time, to complete James's lewd challenge. I certainly didn't want to let Carla down. She wanted, she needed to be fucked by dozens of hunky guys with lovely enormous cocks, I understood that now. And I really wanted her to as well. It was the least she deserved after putting up with my tiny cock and abject failings in the bedroom throughout much of our married life. But I was still so fucking scared by the challenge her and James had set me. Fortunately, Carla sent me a series of text messages full of sexy cuckold captions.

"A little bit of motivation to try and calm, what I suspect, will be some nervousness surrounding your challenge today. Remember your rewards will be amazing. I believe in you my gorgeous sissy hubby."

All the half dozen images or so were of Carla herself in a variety of sexy underwear. The first one showed her looking like a sexy feline goddess - pretty in delicate pink panties and yet, strong and horny and hungry in a pink corset. The caption read. Oh hubby, I knew it. You want to wear these panties of mine and suck cock with me. You are so gay. Well that made my tiny cock swell up in the cock cage. The next image made my sissy little dick leak pre-cum. Carla was attired in a delicate pink chemise and scarlet red cotton panties. She was staring down the camera lens and the words accompanying the image made me desperate, and I mean desperate, for cock. I found myself yearning to kiss, lick and suck one: You'll learn to love a hard cock up your ass, Dan, and a load of cum in your mouth. You'll admit to my colleagues that my perverted hold over you made it easy for me to turn you gay. In the third image Carla was wearing a micro black leather skirt (because Carla's legs were slightly ajar, you could just make out her sassy black transparent panties) and a tight white t-shirt that accentuated her magnificent 34DD tits. She clearly wasn't wearing bra as her nipples were clearly visible through the tightly stretched material. On the fabric there was a naughty message - property of Big Black Bulls. If only, I thought. Carla looked hot as hell - and her pink lip-gloss was to die for: Oh keep stroking honey. My gorgeous sissy. But imagine it's not me here on our marital bed, but another guy wearing this same outfit. Now imagine pulling his panties down, your hot wife's panties that I gave to him to wear so it would be easier to seduce you, and now imagine kissing and licking and sucking his cock for me...mmm...thought that might work. Good news sweetie, you don't have erectile dysfunction, you're just gay. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

I was still laughing about it half an hour later when, heart racing, I slowly walked round in the pouring rain to Camille's.

Heart hammering I sauntered along the pavement getting ever closer to the store which was located just off the high street in a nestle of similar boutique shops, Ann Summers, Boux Avenue etc. Numerous times i wanted to turn back. But all doubts and fears were assuaged when I checked those images on my phone again. The final three were breathtakingly naughty. In the fourth image Carla was decked out in flaming pink stockings, panties and suspenders. Her breasts were on full show. Her nipples enlarged, ripened, and clearly ready for hunky guys to fest themselves on them. Carla's message was of forthcoming attractions: Watching Iain, my darling sissy husband, put his cock in your panty clad ass and fucking you was so fucking hot. Just the thought of Iain, of any guy really, fucking me now was so utterly thrilling.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers
12