The Halloween Skits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was fully hard, she brought her hands out from under the gown and grabbed his erection from the outside, wrapping the cloth around it. The audience gasped as they were treated to a view of one of the largest cocks they had seen. The nurse waved the thick shaft back and forth, showing it off to the crowd. Some wondered if this was a magic trick, but it was clear from the proud and smug look on the nurse's face that her hubby was just that well hung.

* * *

EDEN

Paul's personal assistant Brooke and her husband Mark took the stage next. They were wearing matching Adam and Eve costumes. Both outfits were essentially green plastic leaves glued onto skin colored underwear. They had a stuffed snake and an apple as props.

The revealing outfit was a striking difference from the conservative pencil skirt and heels Paul was used to seeing her in. Her body was stunning. Like everything Brooke did, her gym routine and diet was regimented. Mark's torso showed echoes of his once powerful physique, but years behind a desk had turned it decidedly softer.

They began their skit in the Garden of Eden, acting cute and innocent. Brooke saw the apple and wanted to eat it, but Mark reminded her that it was forbidden. Paul could tell by Mark's unenthusiastic acting that he didn't want to be up on the stage. He was sure Brooke had dragged him up there. She didn't take no for an answer.

The pair curled up on the floor to take a nap, but Eve awoke and went back to the apple. She put on a bit of a show, debating whether to eat it and eventually chomped into it.

This transformed her from innocent to slutty. She started feeling herself all over, touching her breasts and pussy. Then she stripped off her bra, revealing marijuana leaf pasties covering her nipples. After playing with herself some more it was clear she was getting horny, so she decided to wake up "Adam".

When he awoke, he didn't understand what had gotten into Eve. She spent the next five minutes trying to seduce him, acting incredibly slutty. She kissed and massaged him, stroked and fondled all over his body but he was not interested.

Paul thought it was a strange echo of their real relationship. He remembered Brooke confiding in him over drinks that her once passionate romance had turned stale. Mark only talked of work and politics now and didn't seem to notice her, no matter what she did to try to entice him.

Mark's current disinterest wasn't just the role he was playing. And Paul could sense his legitimate discomfort at how slutty his wife was acting and how little she was wearing. But Brooke was undeterred and continued her bid to try to corrupt him.

At one point, she maneuvered him into a hug with their arms around each other. She wiggled against his body and grabbed his butt. With a swift and unexpected move, she hooked her thumbs in his underwear and dropped them to the floor. Mark's flaccid dick was out for all to see before he quickly covered himself with his hands.

While he was voicing his objections, she flung his underwear off the stage, so he was left without any recourse. Paul suspected this had not been planned and wondered if Mark would storm off, but to his credit he continued to play along, covering his penis with one hand.

Brooke stepped back and dropped her own panties, showing off her tight ass to an enthusiastic audience. When she turned around, they realized she wore another marijuana leaf pastie over her pussy.

Then she continued her seduction attempt. She danced for Mark, rubbed her tits against him and caressed him everywhere. She was acting so sexy. Three small stickers were the only thing preserving her modesty and it left an incredible amount of flesh on display.

Mark eventually gave up trying to cover himself, letting his smaller than average penis flop around as he and Brooke cut about the stage.

Paul's cock was throbbing at the sight of his sexy assistant pulling out all the stops. To his amazement, Mark remained flaccid the whole time.

Then Brooke sat Mark down in a chair and began a strip club quality lapdance on him. Since Mark was naked it involved a lot of contact directly on his dick.

She played with his cock using her feet, rolling it around with her toes, stroking the length of it with her soles. All but giving him a proper footjob on stage. She rubbed her tits against it, then turned around and ground her bare ass into his cock. She even grabbed his soft cock in her fist and planted a kiss on the head.

Paul wasn't sure if it was stage fright or impotence, but he was sure that no other man would remain soft under the kind of assault Brooke was putting on.

The lapdance culminated with Brooke's ankles hooked around Mark's neck, her pussy against his cock and her head near the floor. She stroked her pussy and looked into his eyes while tempting him with her words.

"This is all here for you, Adam. Don't you want it? Doesn't it turn you on? It turns me on." She moaned and continued to writhe on his lap. "It's so risky and against the rules. It's just the kind of spice we've been missing. Come on live a little. Break a rule. Get your cock hard and fuck me right here."

But there was no response from Mark. He eventually pushed her off his lap, stood and said "The end." Brooke sighed, collected her things and left the stage with him.

* * *

TILL DEATH DO US PART

Paul was so pleased to be introducing the next performance. Galina was a friend of a friend and had come to a party he'd hosted last year. He was instantly smitten and couldn't take his eyes off her.

She was quiet and reserved, but he was able to learn a few things about her. She was born in the Ukraine and had moved to LA as a teenager without her parents. Now she worked for the Cirque as a multi-disciplinary performer. He had found and followed her on Instagram, drooling more than once over posts showing her calisthenics workouts, handstand acrobatics, and the occasional bikini pic.

Knowing their mutual friend couldn't come this year, Paul had taken a chance and invited her directly over social media, hoping he wouldn't come across as a creep.

His heart skipped a beat when she'd arrived wearing a zombie bride costume. She stunned in a two-piece white lingerie outfit that showed off her lean, feminine figure. A veil, garter and flower bouquet sold the bride costume. Dark eye makeup and fake blood completed the look.

He introduced her as a solo act performing something called "Till Death Do Us Part."

"Hello, I am Galina. My friends call me Galya. This is my husband Roger." She gestured towards an empty part of the stage. "Unfortunately, Roger is ghost. Today we were married. And then killed." She frowned.

"But we are together in afterlife. Lucky for you, we are now going to have wedding night." She put her arm around her imaginary partner, smiling at the audience.

"Eeek," she screamed, jumping in place. She mimed slapping Roger and then turned to the audience. "He pinch my ass." The audience chuckled.

"Well, here is our sex." Galya turned and wrapped her arms around her ghost groom. She got onto her toes and tilted her head up to lock lips with him. Her body began to squirm, and her hands wandered over his back as she pretended to make out. She began tonguing the air in a comedic deep French kiss.

Moving her hands down towards his ass, Galya began to knead and squeeze his imaginary cheeks. She moaned loudly as the audience laughed.

She was quite an effective mime, skilled in respecting the physical space of her nonexistent surroundings. Adept at using big movements and expressions to draw the audience in.

She dropped to her knees and with exaggerated hand motions slowly grasped his zipper and pulled it down. While doing so, she turned to the audience and repeatedly raised her eyebrows, keeping up the schtick. Then she carefully slid Roger's ghost pants to the floor.

Her eyes grew wide with shock and she began a variation of a classic mime move. Instead of miming a wall, this could best be described as miming a shaft. Her fingers encircled the base of the imaginary cock, demonstrating its girth. Her other hand grasped above her first and she walked her hands up the length of the ghost cock.

It was easily two feet long as she stepped her grip slowly up and down it. Her face showed the terror she must feel at the prospect of that cock impaling her insides. She had the audience eating out of her hands now. They were hooting and hollering with laughter.

Turning to the audience Galya said, "Now you see why I chose Roger for husband." She smiled. "But I must pay husband attention now and ignore you all. I hope you understand."

She turned to her fictitious partner. "Oh Roger, baby. I call you big daddy. You have beautiful cock. Let me worship it." And with that, her skit which had been played for laughs was now played for eroticism.

She began a sensual blow job, licking from the base of his enormous member to the top. Her hands stroked up and down while twisting, remarkably not violating the place in space occupied by the pretend cock. She ran her tongue in circles around the tip.

With effort, she simulated taking the shaft into her mouth and slurped loudly as she fellated the air. Drool dripped from her mouth to the floor as she attacked it with abandon.

Paul's own cock was rapidly swelling as he watched her evident talent at giving head. He couldn't help but imagine himself as a stand-in for Roger.

She pulled off and looked up. "Oh Daddy, I am slut for your cock. You can do anything to me. How do you want to fuck me?"

Galya laid face down, ass up on the floor with her butt facing away from the crowd. She reached back and pulled her white lace underwear down over her hips to the top of her thighs.

Paul had a better view than most from his position close to the side of the stage. He was able to see her entire ass cheek and the top of her crack. But he wished he was behind the stage, getting an explicit view of Galya's goods.

"Is this how you want your little slut?" She reached both hands behind and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her face flushed red.

"You like when I present my holes, Daddy? Now we are married. These holes are your holes. Use them for anything." She threaded a hand between her legs and appeared to rub her pussy. "For you, my cunt is always wet. Use it anytime."

She smacked her ass hard, and a gasp was heard from the audience. "I am good girl, Daddy. I am good slut." She moaned and continued rubbing between her legs. "Please. Put big cock in my cunt. I need your big cock."

Her body jolted forward and she screamed, simulating being entered from behind. "Yes! Fuck. Fill me up so good, Daddy."

Galya proceeded to get fucked doggy style, rocking back and forth on all fours with her panties around her thighs. She was being rammed aggressively and had to catch herself a number of times to keep from falling over. She alternated between using a hand to rub her pussy and using it to brace herself against the fictional onslaught.

Paul watched in a trance. Her sex noises and facial expressions were incredibly arousing. He knew this was an authentic glimpse of what it was like to fuck her.

Abruptly, Galya's head snapped back and she gasped. "Oh yes! Pull my hair Daddy!" She let out a series of squeaks as she rubbed her pussy faster, rocking back and forth.

"Oh, ruin my cunt. Slam me with your massive cock." She slapped her pussy, making an audible clap. "Ah! Yes, fuck me hard." She slapped her cunt hard a dozen more times before resuming her intense rubbing.

"I am your whore. Use me like fuck toy." She stopped touching herself momentarily, raised up and brought her hand down hard on her ass. "Ay! Smack my ass!" Another three swats followed, hard enough to leave a mark.

With the last slap she fell forward onto the floor, then rolled over onto her back. She pulled one leg out of her lingerie bottoms, leaving them hanging around her other thigh. From Paul's side-on vantage point, he could see her thin, dark landing strip of pubic hair. He was so glad to be standing where he was since most of the audience didn't have a clear view.

Galya placed her feet on the floor, spread her knees and resumed touching her pussy. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck me like this," she said. "Split me open with big cock."

She screamed again when her imaginary husband entered her. "Ay! So big, so big."

Galya alternated between frantically rubbing and rapidly slapping her pussy. From Paul's view, it was clear that she was not simulating. The audience had grown silent and Paul could make out a faint sloshing sound as she worked her wet pussy lips.

"Oh fuck yes. Rail me big boy. Degrade me like slut." Paul was rock hard listening to her filthy dirty talk and sex noises.

Galya was getting more and more worked up. She pulled down the top of her bustier, freeing her left tit. She grabbed her nipple, twisted it hard and screamed out. "Do you like tight cunt around your thick cock?"

She groaned and began vigorously slapping her clit. "Oh baby, you got me so close."

Galya started squeaking again. "Fuck. Fuck. Going to come all over your cock." Her back arched and she held her breath.

Then she shattered into a million pieces on stage in front of everyone. Her torso tensed and her legs twitched as she came while waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Paul's erection throbbed and his heart thumped at the sight of his crush spasming with the aftershocks of her climax. He'd thought she was a reserved, enigmatic beauty but she had proven herself to be anything but reserved. He wanted her more than he could comprehend.

The audience watched in stunned silence for a moment and then erupted into cheers. Galya laid still, catching her breath. Then she replaced her top and slipped her leg back into her bottoms. She stood up slowly and faced the audience. Her hair was disheveled, and she'd worked up a sweat, but she seemed entirely unselfconscious as she smiled at the crowd.

She gave a performer's bow and the crowd clamored with as much volume as they had all evening. She gestured to an empty spot next to her, as if giving credit to her fictitious husband and the cheers mixed with laughter. Then she looked directly at Paul and gave him a sultry wink.

* * *

A STAR IS BORN

When Kate heard about the contest, she immediately cursed her choice of costume. But despite her reluctance, her friend had signed them up and they were now the next act. There was no backing out now.

Kate's path to LA was typical, she supposed, but unlike many others she refused to be corrupted by its trappings. She was the quintessential "All American" midwestern girl - homecoming queen, star track athlete, excellent student, involved in her church.

Her high school sweetheart, Tom, decided to move to LA to pursue an acting career. Kate didn't know what else to do, so she followed him. She'd done a bit of modeling in high school but didn't have any desire to pursue it as a career. Instead, she enrolled at USC in a communications program and devoted herself to her studies.

Tom busied himself with auditions and the occasional gig and they saw each other most weekends. Kate knew their relationship of four years was strong enough to weather this busy period in their lives and she looked forward to their happily married suburban family future.

That was until last month, when she'd discovered that the asshole had been cheating on her. And not just a little. Apparently, his collapsed web of deceit included numerous lovers, as one of his jilted paramours was very happy to tell her.

Kate was not a party girl. But her friend Nick refused to let her spend another depressed evening moping around. He said it was the perfect party to take her mind off "that fuckboy."

Tom had been suspicious of her platonic relationship with Nick, ever since they met at orientation. Now she realized Tom had just been projecting.

For the party, Nick had convinced her to wear something totally out of character. In fact, he'd purchased it himself, brought it to her apartment and demanded she try it on.

It was a pornstar costume. It was clearly a pornstar costume because the very short crop top said "Pornstar" on it. The top was a size too small and her bra spilled out of it. The rest of the outfit was a bedazzled g-string that was visible above a barely there skirt and high heels.

At first she had refused to come out of the bathroom to show Nick the ensemble, but he gave her a compelling speech about how staying in her comfort zone had gotten her into this situation with "that fuckwit" Tom and "it was time to be daring". So, against her better judgement, here she was.

Nick had accompanied her as a filmmaker. Or porn director. Basically, he was dressed normally except he had a matching "Pornstar" logo t-shirt and carried a camcorder. He said it was a great way to convince drunk girls to flash their tits.

As the night went on, Kate had become more comfortable with the stares and compliments. She even started enjoying the attention. But when the contest was announced, she was mortified and lamented not having worn her go-to cat costume.

She wanted to sit it out, but Nick had other plans. "I know how we can win this thing," he'd said.

"Yeah right, I am not filming a porno."

"Ha ha. The question is, can you handle a sexy skit or are you too much of a prude?"

"Prude?"' She couldn't believe it. Being faithful to a long-term boyfriend and not dressing like a slut did not make someone a prude. "I'm not prude!"

"Great. I'll play a pervy porn filmmaker. You're a first timer coming in for an audition. Just follow my lead. We'll make it hot like you're about to get fucked on camera and then we'll end the skit once we've secured the prize!"

"So it's more like an interview?"

"Yeah we'll just make it up as we go. Do you know how to act sexy?"

"Do I know how to act sexy?" She was incredulous. "Do you?"

"Don't worry about me. Just don't chicken out on me."

"Don't worry about me," she retorted. "So, do we need a backstory?"

"Just stick to the truth so you don't have to keep track of lies. Unless you're too uptight."

Kate's stomach was in knots as they were introduced and went to the stage. Nick had suggested they start with a gag to loosen up the audience, so she was sitting in their improvised "waiting room" with two tequila shots.

She looked into the audience and said, "Here we go," before downing the shots, one after the other. It got a good laugh out of the audience, which calmed her nerves a bit. She already had a solid buzz, but she thought a little extra liquid courage could only help.

"Okay, I'm ready to see you now," Nick called out from the other side of the stage. Kate approached and they shook hands. "Welcome to the casting couch. I understand you're here to audition for a porno?"

"That's right."

"First time you've done this, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going to start with some basic questions, then we'll move on to a body inspection and finally we'll shoot a test scene."

Kate nodded. She was definitely feeling stage fright but tried to remain composed. There were a lot of people looking at her.

"Remember, you can end the interview at any time. Some people realize they aren't brave enough for it. Understood?"

She knew Nick was trying to be nice, but it annoyed her that he thought she couldn't handle it. "I'm fine."

"Good, let's begin. First of all, what's your name?"

"Kate."

"And how old are you, Kate?"

"21"

"Great. So, Kate, you're obviously very beautiful. Why do you want to be a porn star?"

She was flattered by the compliment, even if this was an act. "Thanks. I guess I'm a closet exhibitionist. It turns me on to think about people seeing me naked and acting sexy." How's that for prude, she thought.

"So it makes you hot to think of thousands of strangers jerking their cocks, watching you get fucked on camera?"