The Hand Jobs

Story Info
Two couples have their first experiences at sharing spouses.
2.5k words
4.26
38.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxBar
MaxBar
49 Followers

Roni and I were young—thirty years old, maybe—when one early September evening we visited friends and went skinny dipping in their pool. It wasn't the first time we'd all been naked together, the ice breaker happened years before when we stripped off at the beach one night after dark. Originally, it was the girls' idea to go for an erotic nude swim and no red-blooded young man would pass up the opportunity to show off his cock to two naked women. So, Ken and I were more than willing to toss away our swim trunks. Years later, none of us were afraid to bare it all and everyone still loved the feeling of swimming nude, so those nighttime pool parties had become something of an infrequent ritual. With their kids away for sleep-overs at friends' homes, the yard dark enough for the neighbors not to see, once again, we ended up losing our suits.

After almost two hours in the pool, we had all drunk more wine than necessary to get a pleasant glow and there wasn't an inhibition to be found. Thanks to spending that time with two wet and naked women under the moonlight, when we stepped out of the water to dry off, both Ken and I showed off our raging hard-ons. Of course the ladies noticed.

My wife, Roni, is tall and shapely and if you like women quick to get hard nipples all you have to do is put her in the water and enjoy her tits. If you like women with a thick pelt of curly pubic hair, Roni's neatly trimmed triangle never fails to please. That night, she couldn't help staring at Ken's huge cock. He made it obvious that he caught her looking.

"Something here that you're interested in, Veronica?"

She giggled. "Well, yes, Kenny. It's probably not the first time you've caught me looking. You've got the biggest...thing I've ever seen. And at the moment you seem to be a little aroused."

Ken was six-five with an appropriately large shlong. I'd guess it measured out at eight to nine inches and was as thick as an overripe English cucumber.

His wife, Joyce, a short and cuddly brunette with a pair of big round knockers said, "Once he gets a woody like that, there's only a couple of ways to calm him down."

Ken smiled. "Can I have a hand job now, honey?"

Joyce laughed. "I gave you a hand job yesterday." She surprised me with her next comment. "If Roni looks interested. Maybe she'll give you one. Less work for me."

Ken looked at Roni, raised his eyebrows, and grinned.

Ronni sighed, "Do you need a hand job, Kenny?" She asked sweetly, her speech a little slurred from the wine, and she never glanced at me for approval.

Masturbating another guy since we'd been married would be a first, and I wondered if she was making a serious offer.

"Ummm, Kenny likes hand jobs," he said, sounding like an oversized nitwit.

"OK, Kenny. Joyce says I should, and my sweetie says I give the best hand jobs in the world."

"Oh yeah, I deserve the best," he said, rubbing his cock a couple times.

My eyes popped as she wrapped her fingers around his meat and began giving him one of her fantastic hand jobs—three short, fast strokes; three long, slow strokes; three fast, three slow, all while fondling his balls. I stared at my beautiful wife. Her dark brown hair was wet, the cool breeze had made her nipples as hard as acorns, and in the moonlight I could see Ken staring from her firm tits to her dark pubic bush that was trimmed short enough to show a just hint of clitoris and back again.

I loved watching her masturbate our friend and my cock kept growing and began to ache.

When Ken started to moan with pleasure, Roni quickened her pace.

"Feel good, Kenny?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum." He closed his eyes and tilted his head up, reveling in the intense pleasure.

Joyce and I watched them carefully. Standing close to me, she said, "He's loving this. I'll have to ask her how she does that."

I looked down at her jugs. Her large nipples had also darkened and turned into hard points. "Watching the show makes me feel pretty good, too."

"Go ahead, Kenny," Roni said, "Let it go. Cum for me."

It hadn't taken long before he blasted out an explosion of spunk and groaned so loud I thought he'd wake the neighbors.

I wondered if Joyce had gotten as turned on as I did. I looked at her again and said, "I'm jealous and now I need that kind of attention."

I wondered if she would suggest that Roni take care of me next so she and Ken could watch. I would have loved that.

Joyce tilted her head and wrinkled up her nose, trying to look put-off, but I could tell she had gotten aroused by Roni and Ken's show. Her nipples looked as if they needed to be sucked.

"OK," she said, "if I give you a hand job, you'd better buy me flowers."

I agreed immediately. A small cost for desperately needed sexual pleasure.

Joyce gripped my hard cock like she was holding a tennis racket, began jerking me off and asked, "Does that feel good, baby?"

I nodded. "Mmmm, perfect. Squeeze my balls while you're down there."

I heard Roni. "I think we started something, Kenny."

With each stroke she pushed back my foreskin and then recovered the swollen head of my dick. "Ooo, look at you," she said, tugging on my scrotum. "You started off nice and hard, but the more I do, the thicker you get. Kenny's not the only one with a big dick around here."

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, "and my wife is not the only one who gives a great hand job. This feels sooo good. A little faster now. Oh, yeah. Beautiful." I wanted to close my eyes and relax, but I couldn't stop watching her knockers bounce as she stroked my cock.

It didn't take me long. Her hand felt so good and my cock was so hot, I stretched and stood on my toes just before I came and then shot a load of cream that hit Joyce on the thigh.

"Oh, you bad boy," she said. "Look what you did. What are we going to do with you men? Always making a mess."

"Don't act shocked," Ken said. "You girls seem pretty happy playing with our cocks."

Joyce giggled, sounding pleasantly drunk. "Now you guys owe us something."

"More than flowers?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!"

Roni and Ken were standing close after having taken their turn watching us.

"Joyce," Roni said, "I think our husbands are easy to please."

"This reminds me of High School. On a date, I'd give Kenny a hand job, but back then he'd be happy for a week. Not anymore. The more I do, the more he wants."

"They are so horny," Roni said. "My sweetie was never satisfied just getting a hand job. Back then we always started out with a few oral things."

"Ohhh?" Joyce said, "You never told me. Now, I want to hear all about it."

"Did my husband just promise to do something for you?"

"He said he'd buy me flowers. And he owes you for letting him get a hand job from me. And Kenny owes me. Did you see how happy he was while you were playing with his Willy? I like the idea of them getting oral with us."

"Talking about sex turns me on," Roni said. "Let's go inside and I'll tell you a few kinky stories. We'll get nice and hot and make the guys pay off."

"Oh, good. I could use a big orgasm about now," Joyce said. "You guys can use the guest room bed."

"I won't have any trouble collecting," Roni said. "How about Kenny, does he pay his debts?"

"I'll promise to give him another hand job tomorrow if he gets it up again and does me tonight. He'll be happy to pay off."

My heart was still pounding when the girls wrapped towels around their nude bodies and started walking to the house.

"You boys had better clean up before coming in," Roni whispered over her shoulder. "We're not done with you yet.

Joyce laughed.

"What do you want from us, honey?" Ken asked.

"What do you think, sweetums? Girls get horny, too."

I loved hearing that dirty talk from the girls. Before we made it back into the house my dick was rock hard again and ready to go.

* * * *

An hour and another glass of wine later (one none of us needed) Roni and I were lying in bed—I was on my back and she had her head on my shoulder while massaging the base of my cock. A soft fifteen watt bulb glowed in a small table lamp giving just the right amount of light to see our nude bodies in the dim glow.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Beautiful. I love how you do that."

"Good. Now tell me what you think."

I couldn't help teasing her. "About what?"

She pinched my hard dick. "What do you think? You looked more than interested while I was taking care of Kenny."

I smiled. "Oh, that." I sighed for a little dramatic effect. "I guess that was one of the most erotic things I can remember seeing. Not everyone gets turned on when another guy sees his wife nude, but I sure do. And watching you give him a hand job was enough to put a lot of lead in my pencil."

"I noticed. You got very big. And I must admit watching Joyce play with your cock turned me on, too."

"If she wasn't willing to do it for me, I would have had to jerk myself off."

"No you wouldn't. Anyway, more than once you've said you had fantasies about watching me masturbate another man. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. I'm glad it pleased you."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Would you like to watch me again?"

"I'll leave the choice of wanking another man up to you. But if you decide to do it again, I'd want to watch."

"Tonight was an opportunity. I don't think I would do it with Kenny again. Let's see if another occasion presents itself."

"Okay. Getting your fantasy fulfilled doesn't often happen more than once. I'll let you decide if another time looks right. Just thinking about it has me hard as a rock again. Will you take care of that for me?"

"I will, but remember what I said about us getting oral? Since you owe me for that show I put on, I expect a little TLC first. Ready to get down to business?"

"I'd love to, but let's start with you to showing me what you want me to lick."

Roni showed me a naughty smile. "I know exactly what you want me to do, don't I? You love it when I spread my legs and show off Miss Kitty, don't you?"

"One of my favorite things. Now why don't you use a couple of pillows and sort of lounge against the headboard? That way I can get a good look and you can use your fingers to show me where you want me to start licking."

Roni sat up and after I propped up two pillows for her to lean against, I positioned myself at the foot of the bed kneeling between her open legs and with her feet resting on my knees. She gently swung her shoulders making her tits sway back and forth and jiggle. Then she reached down to her pussy and using two fingers parted her lips showing me her pink vulva. "Is this what you want me to do?" she asked unnecessarily. "You want to see my wet kitty? This is what you can lick for me—right here." She used the index finger of her other hand to make little circles all around her clitoris. "Oooo, that feels good, but your tongue will feel better."

"I promise to lick you until you cum, but first I want to watch you diddle yourself. Go ahead and make your clit feel good."

She drew her finger up and down the length of her vulva and then dipped her middle finger into her twat wetting it with love juice. With plenty of lubrication, she went back to massaging her clit.

Without taking my eyes from her "Jilling off" Miss Kitty, I placed her toes on either side of my hard cock and began pumping my hips, fucking her feet. My dick was getting so big that the foreskin didn't cover the entire head. I felt like I had only moments until I came for the second time that night.

"Stop," I said. "If I keep this up I'll cum again. Swing your legs off the side of the bed so I can get my face between your thighs and lick that beautiful wet pussy."

Roni moved herself and put one of the pillows behind her head and rested her heels on the bed frame board while I kneeled on the floor between her wide open legs. I began by inserting my tongue into her love canal then licked her vulva until I got to her clitoris where I spent time flicking my tongue over the pearl of her oyster. She gets very vocal during oral sex even in places where she may be overheard.

"Oooo, that feels sooo good." She moaned.

"You taste good too."

I went back to licking and she certainly didn't stop moaning with pleasure. A long moment later her moaning sounded more urgent. She began to undulate her hips and with her thighs she squeezed my head tight enough that I thought I might come away with cauliflower ears. Finally, she shuddered and came with an explosion of love juice.

Only moments later, Roni repositioned herself on the bed and opened her legs for me.

"You had better saddle up, cowboy, it's getting late and we've got to take care of that big hard thing of yours."

I slipped my cock into her slippery, wet pussy and immediately began pumping away. As I watched my shaft slide in and out of her hole I felt almost mesmerized by the repetitive movements and enraptured by the experience of her tight cunt. But I wasn't so preoccupied not to see Roni fingering her nipples with her left hand and diddling her clit with two fingers of her right. Soon, she made herself cum again, but I couldn't stop fucking her. I continued faster and more urgently for a few more minutes before I felt the ecstasy of that familiar eruption in my loins.

I crawled next to Roni's back, pushed my cock to rest between the cheeks of her ass and cupped her right breast with my palm.

She made a sleepy, satisfied moan before asking, "You promised Joyce flowers for a quickie hand job. What do I get for all this hardcore sex?"

MaxBar
MaxBar
49 Followers