The Hand of Titans Ch. 02

Story Info
Drayk's team.
2k words
4.45
1.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, did you hear me, the ship has arrived," Ashor repeated. Drayk could indeed hear the spaceship engine outside of the tent that he had slept in.

"Ok. Everyone accounted for?" Drayk asked Ashor. He quickly got to his feet and packed up all of his gear.

"Yes, sir."

They stepped out of the tent and Drayk broke it down fast. Since getting to his feet, he had gotten everything ready for departure in under 2 minutes. He had been trained in rapid deployment and made sure his troops never wasted time on a mission especially with moving from place to place.

"Any word from the Major?" Drayk asked Ashor as they walked towards the spaceship. It was a huge ship that was built like a horseshoe with gray panels that lined the entire ship. The engines were large and the noise was deafening. Drayk activated the noise reducer in his ears so that he could hear Ashor's response.

"Yes. He said that he was eager to hear our report," Ashor said with a smirk.

"Does he know that we didn't find shit out here? That this mission was a complete waste of our time?" Drayk asked her.

"I told him that but not in those words and he just said to get back safely," Ashor said.

Drayk let out a snort. It was another recent mission where they had gone to an area on the planet where suspected Me'ria activity was detected but they had found nothing. Drayk was all for investigative missions but he at least hoped to find something. Anything. These recent missions had been a complete waste of his and his team's time.

They ascended up the ramp and Drayk saw that his team were already belted into their seats. There was Corporal Jart Fio who was the team's communications specialist. She was about 5'6 with raven black hair and large rabbit-like ears. Her skin was a grayish color that would turn white in any cold environment as she adapted to her surroundings. She was a Daviian which was a rabbit-like alien race that were from the plant Daviia.

Drayk had met her at a bar in Huron and they had clicked immediately. Fio had a sharp mind and a very cute smile. She had huge tits that had drawn Drayk to her. He initially wanted to fuck her esepcially those tits of hers. It had been some time since he had titfucked a woman but Fio was not interested in males of any species. She was a lesbian.

Her lover sat in the adjoining chair next to her. Sergeant Verok Nuum was the team's weapons specialist. There wasn't a weapon that she couldn't handle. Her expertise had gotten Drayk and his team out of many a sticky situation. Nuum was about 5'6, with short dreads and light brown eyes. She was dark skinned with a curvy athletic body. She had a lovely round ass that seemed to get lovelier by the day.

Nuum had a twisted sense of humor. She joked about everything even when in the midst of battle. Her gallows humor had actually helped the team as a whole as it brought forth a sense of ease especially in a stressful environment.

Drayk had met Nuum at a training exercise focused on heavy artillery. Nuum was the instructor and Drayk was impressed with her knowledge of all weapons as well as her calm demeanor while instructing the students. She never lost her cool especially with the younger green recruits. She would joke with them and put them at ease in order to eliminate the jitters that they may feel while shooting the large weapons.

After the weapons exercise, Drayk walked up to Nuum and asked her if she would be interested in joining a crew that he was putting together. Nuum had given him a smirk and displayed her trademark gallows humor that he had come to enjoy.

"Sure, I've always wanted to live a short life, Captain," Nuum said.

Drayk had laughed long and hard. Many of the trainees had looked over in their direction with curious expressions on their faces. Drayk had not expected that response from Nuum and would come to understand that Nuum was always unpredictable. There was no knowing what she might say in a serious moment.

When Drayk introduced Nuum to Fio, he was surprised by how quickly the two of them became a couple. He had noticed furtive glances between the two of them as he briefed them on the type of missions that they would be doing for the world leaders of Huron. They would always smile and glance at each other and tried to not show their interest in one another to Drayk but he knew what was going on.

One night after a raucous time at a sleazy bar near the base, he stumbled to Nuum's barracks. He was hoping to fuck her and get to explore her wonderfully curvy body. His cock was hard as he made his drunken way to her barracks. When he was about to knock on her door, he heard giggling and moaning from behind the door.

He heard Fio's voice and then a loud moan. Drayk was surprised and stood outside Nuum's door for a moment. The moaning continued and he could hear a bed squeak. Drayk's cock remained hard as he listened to his two troops fuck. It took him a moment to walk away as the moaning coming from behind Nuum's door was incredible to hear.

In the beginning of their missions together, Drayk had to admit that he felt sad that Fio and Nuum were lesbians. Fio's big breasts and Nuum's big ass were a loss to the male species. He would love to do so many filthy things to both of them. Overtime, these sexual thoughts left Drayk's sex crazed mind as he started to see them as younger sisters. They were his family.

In front of Nuum, there was Staff Sergeant Parito Briji who sat with a scowl on his face. Briji was the team's blunt instrument and his appearance showed why. He was 6'5 with a bulky muscular body that was frightening at first sight. His muscles were gigantic and seemed to get bigger by the moment. There wasn't a soft spot on his body. It was like he had been carved from rock and steel. His skin was gray in color and when in the midst of battle his veins would pop out and their blue color would be quite striking as his body grew in size.

Briji was of the Lyzarian alien race and they were brutal warriors that had been in many wars throughout the centuries. They were formidable allies in every war, especially against the Me'ria. Their ability to grow in size while in a berserk state could truly turn the tide of any battle especially against a destructive force like the Me'ria. Drayk could not imagine if the Lyzarians chose to join the Me'ria. It would literally mean the end of the human species and other alien races.

Drayk had met Briji at a training camp while scouting for soldiers for the team he was building. At first, he was unsure about having a Lyzarian on his team because they were not graceful and stood out like a pile of rocks. But when he saw Briji's athletic movements during a training exercise, he was amazed. For Briji's weight and size, he moved quickly and gracefully.

Drayk instantly went to Briji and requested that he join his team before anyone else scooped him up. He had seen other Captains and Majors who were eyeing Briji. They all had a look of amazement on their faces. Just like he did when he saw the Lazarian dash across the training field.

Briji had a big round bald head and a perpetual scowl on his face that never left. Even when smiling, he had a scowl on. He had a large gold earring in his left earlobe that changed colors to fit his mood. Drayk knew that when the earring shone in its gold bright color, that Briji was in a good and amenable mood. When it was red, he was agitated or irritated. When it was black, he was in his berserker state and Drayk only wanted to see that black color of his earring during battle. Now on the ship, Briji's earring was a red color. He could not fault his Sergeant for feeling irritated because he was as well. Another waste of a mission.

"Hey Captain, you had a good night's sleep?" Nuum asked him with a grin.

Drayk grumbled non coherently in response. He sat down in a chair and strapped himself in as Ashor did the same. The pilot asked if everyone was ready for takeoff and they responded in the affirmative then the spaceship ascended rapidly into the air. Drayk looked out the window and down at the forest where they had spent a week scouting for any radioactive activity.

He had to admit that it had been a welcome respite from the base and the city of Oera. There were no greenery or quiet areas in Oera. There was nothing but constant noise and action. He couldn't remember the last time that he had slept through silence. On base, there was always spaceships taking off and the sound of the city blaring at all hours of the day and night.

He had gotten used to it like he did to a lot of things. Commotion and noise were a part of the trade except for some missions that required silence. There had been a mission several months ago where Drayk and his team had been tasked with infiltrating a militia encampment on the planet Yuweg. There had been speculation that this militia group was planning an attack on the Great Assembly building where the World Leader and their council members were going to be.

This militia group was in support of the Me'ria invading the planet and they believed that they would be able to join the Me'ria in subjugating the planet. They wanted to rid the World Leader and their council members so that chaos could descend on the planet and the Me'ria could come in to take control.

Drayk had been briefed on this militia's plan and was tasked to bring a stop to them. No militia member was to be left alive. Drayk and his team were dropped off about five miles from the encampment and they spent days moving towards it under the cover of darkness. The militia were completely unprepared for Drayk's team when they burst into their encampment in the midnight hour.

Blood and guts decorated every part of that encampment as Drayk's team went to work. The only sounds that could be heard that night were of the quick action silent weapons that they had brought along for this mission. The weapons were designed to create maximum damage but eliminated the noise of the report and of the carnage it produced. They were great weapons for any stealth mission.

Drayk and his team killed over 50 men and women of various species that night. There were humans, Daviians, Gyterris, and other alien races that formed this militia. They were all killed in a matter of minutes.

There had been many missions like this over the years where Drayk and his team were sent in to quell any rebellion or potential uprising by some disgruntled, religious, or maniacal faction. They were perceived as threats to the safety of the planets in the galaxy and needed to be eradicated as soon as possible to prevent any collusion with the Me'ria. No one was ever left alive.

Drayk let out a small sigh as the forest quickly disappeared from view as the spaceship took to the sky. He wondered once again if there was another reason why his team had been sent to a deserted and isolated place in Huron. Was there something else at play here?