The Happy Accident

Story Info
David and his father swap bodies after a car accident...
4.4k words
4.44
21.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual tension that had been steadily building for the past three weeks shattered as my mother brought her face closer to mine and our lips pressed together. She lingered for a few moments, her hands gripping the back of my neck, holding me in place. The pressure of her lips increased and then I almost jumped as I felt her lips part and her tongue slipped into my mouth. I was stunned. My mom was french kissing me. I felt her tongue moving around, gently rubbing the inside of my mouth, my teeth, my tongue. Then it was gone. She released her hold on my face and pulled back. She held my gaze for a long moment, and when I didn't respond she turned and started to stand up.

I remembered waking up in the hospital, groggy and disoriented. After the accident, the first sensation I'd experienced in my new body was the sweet aroma of my mother's perfume wafting into my nostrils. It had smelled so familiar, and yet... so different. She'd visited me in the hospital, believing that I was her husband. Her kiss was what woke me, as it had seemingly activated a dormant part of my father's brain--the brain that now housed my consciousness. It was a soft, tender, and loving kiss that lasted longer than I expected, but I didn't pull away. Her lips were warm and slightly salty as we pulled apart. She smiled at me and then patted me on the cheek and turned, quickly being escorted out of the room by a nurse. I thought it was a dream. A hallucination. Surely that kids had been meant for my dad, not me?

Snapping out of my memory, I sat perfectly still, unable to move for a moment. I'd been trapped in my father's body for three weeks, observing my parent's relationship from the driver's seat as my mother tenderly nursed me back to health. Overwhelmed by a rush of emotion, I reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her back down into a sitting position on the bed. A deep, primordial urge began to stir from within my father's body--now MY body. I wanted her. Badly. This time I placed both my hands on her face and pulled her close, pressing my lips against hers. She didn't resist. In fact, she gently parted her lips and this time my tongue ventured into her waiting mouth. Immediately she began sucking on my tongue and gently rubbing it with her own. I've kissed a few women in my life, but this was an entirely new experience. It was erotic, but it also engendered a deep, profound sense of love and comfort. The taste of her mouth was intoxicating. The wrongness of the whole situation was also at odds with the very rightness of the moment. It didn't matter that she'd given birth to me. I was her husband now, and that was enough.

I pulled her down on top of me, letting my father's rough hands glide from her hair, to her neck, then down her back and finally resting on her butt. I could feel her weight pressing down on my lap. Her warmth seeping into me, her breasts pressed up against my chest. I rolled her over so that we were side by side on the bed facing each other. We kept kissing, neither of us pulling away, both enjoying the ride. Then all of a sudden she pulled back and looked me in the eyes for a long moment. She said, "I want you to know how much I love you, John. How much I've always loved you. If something had happened to you or our son in that accident..." her voice wavered. "Oh Sarah..." I whispered, playing my part perfectly. "It's okay... everything is going to be okay now." She flashed me a beautiful smile, and then without saying another word she reached down and opened her robe.

The erotic pleasure I felt from being called my father's name was quickly overshadowed by the surge of testosterone that coursed through my borrowed veins, activating my father's sex organ, which now stood proud and stiff between my legs. She shrugged her shoulders outward and the robe fell back onto the bed. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. I took a deep breath to steady my pounding heart. She smelled faintly of soap, not perfume. She smelled fresh. This was the first time I'd seen my mother naked.

She was lying on her side, propped up on one elbow. I looked her over, taking in the sight of my mother in our bed, who had just unknowingly exposed her naked body to her son. She was in her late 50s, and was never a supermodel even in her prime, but the raw sexual attraction of her form was overpowering to my father's body. Reminding myself that I was technically John now, and that the nude woman lying alongside me was actually my wife, I tentatively reached out and placed my hand on her breast, barely touching it, as if the slightest disturbance of this whole encounter would dissolve into a dream, and I'd be awake back at college in my normal body. She reached up, placing her hand on top of mine and pressed it down, squeezing her breast hard. I felt her nipple rising, erect in the palm of my hand. I squeezed again then lowered my mouth to her chest and began to suck and lick. She threw her head back, tossing her wavy grayish-brunette hair to one side as I sucked one nipple into my mouth and then the other.

Her hand stretched out and found my father's wrinkled cock, slipping it out through the fly in my boxers. She spun around, throwing one leg up over my head, straddling my face. I could see her pussy inches away from my eyes. She gently lowered herself onto me until she made contact, and then began to rock back and forth, rubbing her wet, pink lips over my face, my nose, my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and was rewarded with a sweet, salty taste. Her pussy was already dripping wet and I devoured it. At the same time she took hold of my cock and expertly took it into her mouth. I was practically beside myself as she bobbed up and down on my cock, effortlessly sliding it deep into her throat and then back out to flick the tip with her tongue. My father was a lucky fucking man.

I reached up and took a hold of her ass cheeks, one in each hand and squeezed hard. Hard enough to leave marks I thought, but she responded by pressed herself harder onto my face. My thoughts wandered as I made love to my mother's pulsating folds. What was it like for my father to be transported back into the body of a virile young man? Had he masturbated in my body yet? Made love to my girlfriend Kayla? Based on how he treated my mother, I knew he'd be good to her. I closed my eyes and imagined my father in my body, balls deep in my girlfriend, savoring every ounce of his reclaimed youth as he lazily bucks my rock-hard boner in and out of her tight, nubile pussy. That had to be incredible. The truth was, I felt happy for him. We'd each experienced a devastating loss of identity in the accident, and there was no man I'd rather have inhabiting my body.

Giving my full attention back to my mother, I began to realize that I couldn't take much more of this. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum, but I couldn't get a word out with her grinding on my face. I just went ahead and rode out the wave as my seasoned body responded the way it always had, peaking in hot agony as I shot load after load of sperm directly into her mouth. To my surprise, she didn't pull away or even take my cock out of her mouth. She gulped down every drop that came out of me while moaning and continuing to rub her pussy on my face. Then all at once I felt her vagina tighten and begin to convulse as a stream of thick milky white fluid streamed out. It filled my mouth and I was overcome by the taste of my mom's discharge. It was an otherworldly experience. I swallowed as much as I could and was surprised to realize that I had also started to cum a second time. I grunted as my aging, roiling testicles gave my mother everything they had, pushing a second, smaller, thinner load across the back of her soft, swirling tongue. I thought back to the words my father had said to me in an effort to console me after our swap. I guess he was right after all, being my old man really did have its perks...

As I laid back on the mattress, feeling the throes on my second orgasm flow through me in waves, my mind reeled. I couldn't believe I was actually here, inside my father's body experiencing this. My mothers leg straddled my head as she continued to rock back and forth, pressing her pussy down into my face, her two inch long lips brushing over my nose and mouth coating my face in another layer of her sticky cum. She had a wild bush of pubic hair, which was now slick with sweat, cum, and my own saliva. I could feel in brushing over my face, tickling my chin. My mother's movements were erratic and passionate. She oozed a matriarchal energy that I'd never experienced while fucking Kayla. I gave myself to the whims of her aging body completely, opening my mouth wider, extending my tongue and allowing mom to grind her wet, quivering pussy over it. I alternated sucking her lips into my mouth and raking my tongue along her long slit.

Then I reached up and grasped both of her ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her down against my face even tighter, simultaneously stopping her hips from moving and plunging my tongue deep into her womanhood. She was a feast for my senses, which I'd noticed were a bit dulled in my new, older body. I wormed my tongue back and forth, burrowing deeper into her canal, as the feel of her slick, hot flesh, muscles tensing beneath her skin, flexing and relaxing in waves, encouraged my actions. The musky-sweet smell of her body, pressed against my nose, and the taste of her discharge that continued to stream out in spurts drove me mad.

My mouth found its target and my lips closed around her swollen clit. It was bigger than I had imagined, much bigger than Kayla's. As I sucked the tender bulb into my mouth, my mom immediately responded. Her entire body tensed. Her legs clamps tighter around my head. And her mouth bore down with renewed vigor on my cock.

My orgasm was all but spent. I knew my father's balls must be empty by now, but she continued to suck and milk my cock with an intensity that I had never experienced. She had to be enjoying the feeling. Slowly, as I grew softer, she stopped bobbing on my cock, but kept it in her mouth, gently massaging the underside of my shaft with her tongue. It was magic. The warmth of her mouth just holding my cock inside felt strangely motherly. I felt loved on a deeply erotic level. Clinging to that feeling, I bore down harder on her clit, sucking and flicking my tongue over it. I was rewarded be feeling her body twitch with every move. After several minutes like that, I could feel that she was about to cum again. Her thighs clenched. I squeezed her ass cheeks in my hands and held her against my face. All at once she began to tremble and a fresh torrent of fluid gushed out of her, instantly filling my mouth and spilling down the sides of my face.

I gladly drank her juices, delighted by the taste, while tenderly caressed her beautiful ass. When the flow finally stopped, she raised one leg and pivoted off me, while releasing my cock from her mouth at the same time. We swiveled so that we were laying face to face in the bed, both of us panting from the exercise of the last hour. Laying there, staring into my mothers eyes, I was once again overwhelmed by the sheer absurdity of what had just transpired, but at the same time filled with such an overwhelming sense of calm and love and acceptance. I pulled her face close and kissed her. It was a long, slow, and tender kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth and made contact with hers. I could taste my own cum and well as hers. The smells and tastes mingled together creating a matrimonial aroma of sex that was almost unbearably provocative.

Finally, we pulled away from the kiss and she scooted closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I could feel her bare breasts pressed up against me. She lifted one leg and draped it over mine and I would then feel the warmth and dampness of her bush, resting against my hip. We stayed like that, wrapped together for what seemed like hours, although it might have only been minutes, when I felt her body trembling again. I straightened up and looked down into her face. I was surprised to see her eyes, wet with tears and her lower lip trembling slightly. My heart sank. Had I done something wrong? "Sarah... what... are you okay???" I began stumbling over what words to say to make this right, she must have seen the worry in my face. She reached out and gently touched her fingers to my lips before I said anything.

"These are happy tears, sweetheart!" She said. "Sweetheart?" I'd never heard her call my dad sweetheart. Only me. My heart began to pound and I pulled back from her a little, my face twisted with a look of confusion. "Oh David..." she cooed, reaching out and gently touching the side of my face. My heart stopped. "Wha...what d...did you call me?" I asked breathlessly. She smiled at me, as tears continued to stream down her cheeks. "I'm sorry David. I... I know who you are... who you really are..."

The room began to spin. "But how... why???" I sputtered, desperately seeking an answer.

"At the hospital..." she started, looking as though she was lost in her own memories.

"After the car crash, you and your father were in bad shape. You were both... well you were both declared braindead." Her words echoed in my ears. "The doctors came in and told me that the only way to save you both was to perform some sort of experimental transplanted brain cell procedure. It all happened so fast..."

My mother began to tremble again. "I couldn't lose you both. I signed off on the procedure. Since the transfer is permanent, they told me not to tell you two, just to let you figure it out in your own..." She buried her face in my chest. "I'm sorry... I should have told you sooner, but I wanted... I just wanted things to go back to the way they were..."

I held my mother tightly, struggling to come to terms the reality shattering news she'd just given me.

"But then... who am I..." I said quietly, finally breaking the silence. She looked up at me with her big, round hazel eyes, still brimming with tears. "Whoever you want to be David. I just want you to be happy." Her eyes were sad, but she gave me a smile.

Minutes passed as we laid in silence. I mulled over my choices in my head. David or John? I might have been trapped in this body, but I could choose to be either man. I thought about the immense sacrifice my mother had made, and how much she loved us. I thought about my father, at school in my body, and my mother, in bed with me. I took a deep breath and made my decision.

"Sarah..." I whispered quietly into our dark bedroom. "I'm going to be John from now on. You're mine, and I'm yours." I felt her tense body relax, as she clung to me. Her tears of joy mixed with the salty saliva from the kisses she was planting all over my chest as she told me how much she loved me.

We fell asleep like that, naked, holding each other. And when we woke the next morning it was like waking in a new world. I knew that this was going to continue and would only get better with time. I had to get up and go to work, but I couldn't wait to be with my mom--my wife--again, to feel her body pressed up against mine, to smell and taste her. To look into those loving eyes that looked up at me on our wedding day. I wanted to give her all of myself. I slowly slipped out of bed without waking her and made my way to the shower.

As I stood there, under the hot stream of water, replaying the events of the night before in my head, I couldn't help but begin to doubt once again. Had I made the right decision? How would my mom feel in the new light of the day? I know she said that this was what she wanted last night, but how could I be sure? As I played through the different scenarios in my mind, I was distracted and failed to hear the bathroom door open or notice the shape on the other side of the shower door. My head was tilted back, rinsing shampoo out of my dad's hair as the door silently slid open. I felt the cool air and quickly looked down. My mother had slipped into the shower with me and was standing before me naked.

Our eyes met and then she stepped in and put her arms around me. I turned around to put her into the stream of hot water, while still holding her tight in my arms then I pulled back and admired this new sight. For all the sex that we had last night, I hadn't seen much of her. It was all very close. I felt and tasted plenty, but now this was a feast for my eyes. I held her at arms length and looked her up and down, watching the water flow over her shoulders, down her breasts, trickle over her stomach and hips. Her hair was now wet, slicked back against her head. She had no make up on, but she was gorgeous. I pulled her in for a kiss and we began making out.

She tasted amazing. Gone was the smell and taste of cum from last night. She had evidently just brushed her teeth and her mouth tasted like mint. There was a slight tingle as my tongue swirled around inside her mouth. At this point my father's--MY--cock had fully recovered from the activities of the night before and was ready for action. I smiled between our kisses as I felt my father's faithful tool rising to attention until it was sticking straight out. She reached down and took hold of it while we kissed, slowly squeezing, then stroking, then teasing. It was incredible. "You know John..." She whispered, rolling her palm around the slick head of my penis. "I know every inch of your body... I can please you better than any younger woman..." Goosebumps broke out across my flesh and I spun her around so that her back was in front of me. I reached my hands around her, cupping both of her breasts. She responded my pressing her ass back against my cock. We stood like that for several minutes. Soapy tits being squeezed, ass wiggling against me. The hot water pouring down on our bodies and the steam growing thicker.

"Oh yeah?" I responded in my father's deep, gravelly voice, while nippling on her outer earlobe. "Well I can treat you better than any older man..." I reached down my left hand and felt between her legs. I roughly combed my fingers through her thick public hair finding my way to her pussy. My palm rested on her mound, pressing down layers of wet hair as my first two fingers found there way inside. As they slipped into my mother's cunt, she responded with a moan then arched her back at an impossible angle, reached up with both arms and pulled my face down to kiss her. I couldn't take it any longer. I quickly slammed my hand into the handle, shutting off the water to the shower, flung the door open, picked up my mom in my arms and walked back into my bedroom.

We were dripping water everywhere and there was a slight sting for the cool air after being in the sauna-like shower together, but none of that mattered as I dropped her on the bed and then climbed on top of her. Last night was intense and satisfying, but it was still just the opening act. We had engaged in mother/son oral sex, a strange and wonderful taboo, but now we were going to go all the way. Now it was time for me to be her husband. Blood was rushing through my ears and my heart rate increased. I looked down at my naked mom, lying on her back, legs spread wide, arms stretched out and knew this is what I had been waiting for all my life. I lowered my body down on top of hers and felt her wrap her legs around mine. With my upper body propped up on my elbows, I positioned myself to enter her.

I felt her hand reach down, grasp my cock, and guide it into her. There was no hesitation. I thrust myself inside in one powerful move. The feeling was incredible. She was tighter than I expected. I assumed because of her age that she would be fairly loose, but nothing could be further from the truth. Her pussy gripped me and squeezed as I slowly began to slide in and out. She was experienced and I could feel her tightening her muscles as I pulled out then relaxing as I pushed back inside. I looked down and smiled as I saw her eyes pressed tightly closed, her mouth open, and her head swaying from side to side. I was making love to my mother.

12