The Happy Family

Story Info
An errant husband with his brother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.06
28.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

"What are you cooking?" asked Kyle. He wrapped his trunk-like arms close to a vise around his husband's waist but still Seung-min managed to keep track of his recipe.

"Just chicken stew. Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes."

"Umm, stew, my favorite." He moved away, but still close to his favorite person. Seung-min noted with mild irritation that Kyle still had only his towel wrapped around his body, leaving nothing to imagination as he followed him around the tiny kitchen like a gentle overgrown puppy.

"Maybe you could get dressed for dinner, honey?"

Kyle's eyebrows shot up mischievously. "What? And miss mighty Kyle in action?" With a flourish he undid his towel and brandished his already thickening cock. "Say what, Min-min, maybe dinner could wait."

Seung-min looked at his husband's yummy well-groomed nine-inch cock and had to agree. Twenty minutes later, he dabbed at his lips daintily as Kyle sighed in release. Kyle's cum tasted as sweet and tangy as usual, thanks to his Min-min-approved regular intake of pineapple juice. Dinner proceeded, and as they ate they talked about everything and nothing in particular.

"Honey, when is your brother's visit? I want to make sure I have the morning free to pick him up."

"He should be here on the eleventh. I checked your schedule with Ryan, it should be okay."

"Thanks, honey, you're the best."

"I am, aren't I?" Seung-min giggled as Kyle made a show of slurping his stew. He didn't like much of Korean food but any stew he made is a surefire hit with his husband's taste buds. His taste ran to Italian and Mediterranean, but Seung-min gave up trying his hand at those a few years ago, save maybe an occasional home-made pizza or so.

Later Seung-min awoke with a start. He was in his beloved Kyle's arms, their favorite position. He could feel Kyle's deep regular breathing behind the nape of his neck. It comforted him, and he felt at peace. Now what was it that had awoken him?

He remembered. His brother had recently came out to their family, and his mother while reticent about it was not exactly pleasant either. His brother was her husband's son from a previous marriage from a white mother, so a half-Asian. Poor Josh. He had to go through his father's divorce and re-marriage, with an adult stepbrother to boot, and now he had to go through coming out, which was not easy even for Seung-min as he remembered.

"What are you thinking?" Kyle murmured. He was still half-asleep.

"When Josh comes will you treat him well?"

That was an odd question, but Kyle played along. "I'll treat him like I treat you."

Seung-min seemed satisfied with that answer. A few minutes later he was back asleep, this exchange probably forgotten in the morning.

CHAPTER 2

"So, Josh, how was school?"

"School sucks."

"Umm. How about your friends?"

"My friends suck even more."

The drive from the airport to the house became quiet after that. Granted the traffic was heavier and Kyle had to concentrate, but he could feel Josh was not one to speak his ailments freely. Maybe when Seung-min was around he'd be more talkative.

"Josh," Seung-min greeted his stepbrother warmly. Josh was a head shorter than Kyle, but was almost as tall as Seung-min. His wary brown-black eyes looked around the house as he stood in Seung-min's embrace.

"Wow, you have a pool!"

Seung-min chuckled. "Yeah, we have a pool. It's small but it's a pool. And you're free to use it."

"Sweet."

His stay was awkward in its first few days. Josh simply refused to talk about his coming out, and Seung-min let him. Kyle on the other hand kept prodding about the matter, that and telling stories about his own coming out, which embarrassed Josh. Seung-min on the other hand was just happy his brother was healthy and safe in his home. They tried a few outings but it soon became clear that Josh was a homebody and quite content to be simply at home, watching Netflix and surfing the net.

There were issues. Kyle hounded Seung-min about sex talk with Josh. Seung-min was frankly embarrassed to talk about such things with his little brother, but Kyle was adamant someone should be responsible enough to talk realities to Josh. Seung-min relented, but the resulting talk became a huge joke about cucumbers and eggplants. Josh and Seung-min laughed it off, which frustrated Kyle.

Seung-min was also refusing to have sex, citing his brother's presence and Kyle's tendency to get loud during sex. He relented one time, but the ensuing romp put a funny ache in his back and he had difficulty facing Josh in the next morning. Kyle on the other hand puffed his chest and strutted like a peacock around the house, which irritated Seung-min to no end. "No sex for you until Josh leaves." Kyle was mildly heartbroken.

Around the second week he was there Josh began using the pool more often. When Kyle and Seung-min was out he would stay in, but when one of them was home he would be more often than not swimming in the pool and sunning himself. He had the tight swimmer's body and the high buttocks to complement his youthful physique, and his round innocent eyes seemed so different from Seung-min Kyle could never confuse the two.

Josh began walking around the house in minimal clothes. His favorite was a red-banded white swimsuit, which clung to his ass like a second skin. Seung-min was oblivious, put it up to adolescence. He also made a habit of bending down to fetch things off the floor and flexing his buttocks like it was the most natural thing in the world. Kyle, who was on the sexual outhouse, found himself thinking about fucking a certain teenage (step)brother-in-law to submission.

One day Josh was lying in the sun, half asleep from his swim. He had decided to forgo a swimming suit in favor of a whole-body tan. Seung-min was out on errands. Kyle was taking a document for work when he saw Josh came out of the pool naked. He came up to where Josh was lying, golden-white back to the sun, his perfect mounds of ass beckoning. Josh looked up: the big blur was Kyle, who was slightly flushed. There was a definite bulge in his slacks, and Josh found his mouth watering.

"See anything you like?" Josh' voice was sultry which surprised himself almost even more than Kyle.

"Just making sure you have sunscreen on," Kyle murmured. His hand moved across the expanse of Josh' back of its own accord. Josh' skin was smooth and silky to touch. There was a tiny mole on the left side of Josh' back: Kyle longed to kiss it. His bulge tightened. Seung-min had been refusing sex for three weeks, and he had a huge sex drive. Seung-min was the love of his life, but he could only take so much. His fingers touched - no, glided - across Josh' bountiful ass. "You're eighteen, right?"

"My birthday's last May."

"Fuck." Kyle swallowed.

And later, Josh swallowed. He knew his brother-in-law was going to be delicious.

CHAPTER 3

They had to be careful. Seung-min's hours were erratic as they were and Kyle was still supposed to be abstaining. Kyle found himself arranging his lunch hours so that he could go home and fuck Josh' succulent mouth and ass. Their home was in a cul-de-sac of a suburban development, so he could make the noises he was accustomed to making without his neighbors realizing anything.

Josh found himself comfortable as a side piece. He wasn't looking for much: just a huge veiny well-groomed cock to stuff his hungry mouth. And if that cock had to be his brother-in-law's, well, some things just happen. He felt sorry for Seung-min, but also felt it was his fault for leaving Kyle out in the woods sexually. And if Kyle had to look, better it be with his brother-in-law.

They set a regular rhythm: Kyle would be home around 11.30 a.m., to which Josh would literally drop everything and ran to his huge arms. They would have their first session at the inside porch of the door, Kyle's pants pooling around his feet as his cock beat Josh' oral cavity to pieces. After he came the first time - and Josh, maybe once or twice - they'd rush to Josh' designated bedroom, where they would proceed to fuck.

The first time they fucked was on Kyle and Seung-min's bed. It was a baptism by fire for Josh: he was an almost anal virgin. Almost, because previously he had fucked around with toys, but none of course was as large as Kyle. When Kyle's elephantine cock first slid into his hole Josh writhed from the pain, but Kyle was patient and rained kisses on Josh' nipples and lips, and advanced by painstaking inches. The agony soon gave way to uncontrollable ecstasy - that first time Josh came hands-free three times. For Kyle it was a dream come true: fucking a nubile man on cusp of adulthood bareback, with all the elasticity and tightness one simply did not have after five years of marriage to a well-endowed man.

Josh stopped shaving his face. He would pretend to be a rough trade looking for a good time as he caressed Kyle's huge cock with his throat. Kyle loved it, and frankly it made it less creepy to be fucking a guy with a five o'clock shadow rather than a hairless beardless child. Seung-min loved it too, thought it made Josh more manly.

They would play games. Cruel games. Kyle would slap his organ on Josh' face, the tiny facial hairs delicious on the veins of his cock. He would say, "Whose cock is this? Whose is it?" And because they were both at base indecent people, Josh would scream "It's my brother's cock! My fucking stepbrother!", laughed like a maniac and swallowed the cock whole. One time Kyle put his wedding ring - platinum, with KY ♡ SM carved - at the top of his flared cock head and had Josh back his ass slowly into the cock and let the head enter the tiny asshole - with the ring inside Josh' ass - and grinded on his crotch until they both came. He was lucky he did not lose the ring. Once they were back in Kyle's and Seung-min's room when their wedding photo - the one at the top of the bed - took Josh' fancy and proceeded to anoint the frame with his and Kyle's co-mingled cum.

When Josh announced he was leaving for home Kyle decided to take a day off work. Seung-min was grateful as he could not take leave off his job. Kyle kissed the top of his head, "I'll do anything for you, babe," and wagged his tongue obscenely at Josh who was out of Seung-min's field of vision.

That last day Kyle and Josh came and came and came endlessly, one time with Seung-min on the call while Josh was riding Kyle furiously. They were almost caught when Kyle groaned deeply as he bottomed out in Josh, but he called it a stubbed toe. When the time came to leave Josh cried and Kyle fucked him one last time at the airport parking lot. They exchanged numbers and promises, and Kyle patted that ass that had kept him satisfied for the past four weeks, bringing a smile to Josh' face. On the drive home Kyle smiled widely as he thought about the fact that he had sent a newly came-out boy home with an ass full of cum. "No one could say I don't do anything for family," he muttered as he entered his street.