The Hard Choice

Story Info
Cheating husband has to make impossible choice.
2.7k words
3.53
27.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,261 Followers

This is an older story I revised for this site. It started off as thriller, but I thought it was too erotic. Hope you enjoy

**

The worst thing about being a civil engineer for Greg was the travel. Especially during the summer, he often would be away in the middle of nowhere for a week while the project got on it's way. He was sure Tabitha, his wife of eleven years, felt the same. It didn't exactly put a strain on their marriage, but he sure noticed a difference in how frequently they were intimate during his travel season. Even during the days off in between jobs, Tabitha just wasn't in the mood for sex, but was clingy and affectionate. They had a beautiful house, and their ten year-old daughter, Taylor, pretty much had everything that she could want. Greg felt like he was successful with a good paying job and family.

On the start of one job, it seemed like everything was going tits-up. Greg had to explain to the bosses why other people normally dependable were fucking up, which of course was his fault as supervisor. Instead of the early trip to the room to call his family and maybe sext with Tabitha, he found himself having a few more drinks than usual at the town bar, which was across the street from the motel.

He wasn't completely drunk, but definitely going to feel it in the morning. He opened the door of his two twin bed room and had the shock of his life. Sitting on one of the beds was the most beautiful woman in the world. Beauty is subjective, but for Greg, she had every feature he preferred from her sharp nose to dimple cheeks to red toe polish. Her hair was long red and curly hair; her eyes were bright green, and her lips full. She just had a slip dress on, which accented her lean leggy figure with small perky breasts. He must have been drunk because she looked too perfect, like a photoshopped picture of a model. He was old enough to know women's skin and features weren't that flawless. Yet, here was perfection.

Greg's first thought was wrong room, but his key worked. Same key couldn't work in two doors. He noticed his suitcase on the floor, so that wasn't the case.

"Sorry, miss. Think you're in the wrong place." Greg ran through in his mind why she was there. Prank by the guys wasn't an option. Town hooker? Maybe, but looked too perfect to need to sell her body.

The woman didn't say a word and pulled her dress over her head. Her perfect c-cup creamy breasts held his eyes with the large erect rosy nipples. Her tummy was toned, just like he liked with heart shaped red pubic hair -- again his favorite that Tabitha did when she was feeling frisky -- she preferred a landing strip.

"Sorry, I'm married and not interested in paying if that's what's going on." Greg said, but his eyes couldn't help but stare at her perfect naked body, which was already having him half-erect. "Maybe you should get dressed and leave..."

She walked up to him and even her smell was perfect. A girl, that he once got to second base at a high school dance with, wore a perfume that he found irresistible. He still occasionally went to make-up counters trying to find that same perfume for his wife and never came close. This woman had that exact perfume.

She leaned in, touched her lips to his, and it was over. He kissed her back letting their tongues touch. It was like dancing how hers moved in unison with his, which made him more aroused. The kiss ended and he needed to catch his breath.

"Look... I'm flattered, but still married and very much in love with my wife," Greg stammered, "Please lea..."

He didn't finish because she wrapped her hands around his cock through his jeans and lightly brushed the head with her thumb. She looked at him smiling with those perfect lips as she went to her knees. Not stopping her cock-teasing, the woman used her free hand to undo his belt and jeans like they were tear away. She released him long enough to pull his jeans and boxers to his knees.

The woman resumed her grip on his erection and her thumb movements, which was rubbing his pre-cum on his tip and sending shivers of pleasure. She opened her mouth and gestured towards his erection than looked questioningly.

"You want to suck me off?" Greg said which seemed a stupid question. The woman smiled and nodded and had the same questioning look. Greg loved his wife and never dreamed of being with another, but Tabitha didn't like blowjobs and he stopped pressuring her for them because of it. He hadn't had a woman ever in his life want to suck him off. Sure, quite a few did but he knew they didn't really want to. This woman looked like she wanted to. "Okay... just... Fuuuuuck."

She took him fully in her throat to the balls. The sensation was as good as being inside a pussy, maybe better. She cupped his balls, just the right amount of pressure and bobbed on his cock, sucking at the tip before going fully down. It felt so good, he was getting close to coming. However, she wrapped fingers around the bottom of his shaft tightly, stopping his ejaculation. She continued bobbing and then repeated the process. Greg never felt so good without coming ever in his life, but his balls started to ache needing relief. Suddenly she stopped and smiled at him, then got on her hands and knees on the bed with her perfect ass to him. He could see the bare lips of her pink pussy and pink asshole -- again just how he prefers.

Greg thought for a second whether he'd gone to far. He decided that sucking not fucking was bullshit. If Tabitha sucked another's cock, he'd call it cheating. Since he already cheated, might as well finish.

He got behind her and grabbed her hips. She reached behind and guided him into her, just how he liked it. Her pussy was so wet and tight. She let out a moan, the first sound he heard out of her mouth, as he slid in her. Greg started slowly, but soon slammed repeatedly into her letting his thighs make a slapping sound against her ass. He was starting to feel himself get close, and the woman pushed him back. She quickly sat on the bed by him and held her boobs against his cock and titty fucked him. That was a fantasy that he never was brave enough to mention to anyone. The look in her face as she worked him between her perfect boobs was pure desire, making Greg even more excited. With a shudder and groan he had one of the best orgasms in his life as he came over her chest and neck.

"Wow," he said chuckling shaking his head, "I've never..."

Never cheated, never fucked a complete stranger, or never had such great sex in his life. And he still had no clue why she did it.

The woman got up and grabbed her dress from the bed. She slipped it on without cleaning up. Greg stepped out of his jeans and was heading to the bathroom for a shower, when the woman tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to two small photographs on the bed. They were profile pictures of two women. One looked in her mid-thirties and the other barely twenty. Both quite attractive. She tapped his shoulder again and pointed to each and then had the inquisitive look.

"You want me to pick one for next time?" Greg said, "I'm not doing this again."

She tugged his shoulder and pointed.

Greg shrugged. "Fine, her. She's the cutest."

The woman took the photos and left the room still barefoot.

**

Greg felt guilty about the encounter and had trouble sleeping. Thinking about betraying his wife, but justifying it because it was just sex. He felt no emotions for the woman at all and just used her body to get off; though, it was by far the best sex of his life. It seemed his alarm rang just after he fell asleep. Groggy, he turned on the TV to hear the weather.

Waiting for the forecast, Greg half-paid attention to the news-stories as he got ready for work. One that grabbed his attention was there were two murders the night before in different parts of the city where he lived. The police were looking for connections because the similarities of the victims' bodies. He glanced when they showed pictures of the deceased from when they were alive. One of them looked eerily like the picture Greg picked. He shuddered and didn't think anything of it.

**

There was an issue with the site that day, so Greg ended up staying late working out a possible new route for the planned drainage. It was quite late when he got into his truck to head back. He must have been tired because he climbed in and started the truck before noticing the red head woman for the night before sitting beside him.

"Look lady, it was just one time..." Greg started as she reached and fumbled with his jeans.

She freed his cock and used her hand to get him hard, which wasn't hard considering what happened the night before. She opened her mouth and moved so close he could feel her warm breath on the tip of his erection. She paused and her eyes glanced up, questioningly, at him again.

Greg's self-control was gone, and he put his and on her head and guided him down. She just used her mouth and sucked him like a vacuum, bobbing quickly as she did. His orgasm came really quick and she kept sucking until she swallowed every drop.

Without a word, she sat up and placed two pictures on the dash. One was the lady he didn't chose the night before and the other was Nate, his friend since college.

His eyes got wide. "Did something happen to the one I picked yesterday?"

The girl just gestured at the pictures and smiled.

"Tell me..." Greg thought it was nuts to think that, but to be safe he chose the lady and not Nate.

When he got back to the room, he called his wife, but she was busy and said they'd talk later. He was glad; it was hard to talk to her and not feel guilty. He tried to sleep, but couldn't stop thinking about the red headed girl and the other one that died.

**

As soon as it seemed like Greg fell asleep, the alarm went off. This time he turned on the news to see if there was any news about the two murders. Not only were there no new leads, but two more killings occurred that the police thought were connected. A warning was given about locking doors and not letting anyone strange into your house. Finally they showed a picture of those killed. One was a man and the other was exact same picture he picked the night before of the older woman. Not only the same woman, but the exact profile picture, even with the crease in the corner. Greg went into the bathroom and vomited.

"No, no, what the fuck is happening," he muttered.

Greg called in sick, which he knew would severely piss off his bosses. He didn't care and knew he was in no shape to work that day. He vomited again and then went back to bed and fell back asleep completely exhausted.

**

It was already dark when Greg woke up, and he felt a draft. Once he opened his eyes, he noticed he lying on top of the covers of his bed completely naked. Standing beside him, also naked, was the woman.

"No, not again, I can't," he whispered.

She climbed on the bed beside him and grabbed his flaccid dick. Once again, it didn't take much playing to get him erect. She then straddled him, still grabbing him by his shaft.

"No, no, please," Greg said.

The woman got on her feet and squatted down above his cock. He could clearly see that perfect pussy glistening and even her pink asshole, now puckered. She rubbed the head of his dick against the wetness of her pussy, teasing it, and then against her asshole.

Greg closed his eyes and hoped it was a dream, but it felt so good. Knowing what the implications probably were, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down on him. Her ass was fully lubricated and so warm and tight. She finger fucked herself as she slid up and down on him. Like the night before, it didn't take long for him to come. She let him go fully in her ass and clenched her muscles as he came in her.

Without a sound, she got off time and went to her purse. He was still lying on his back when she held up the two pictures. One was Tabitha, his wife, and the other was their daughter, Taylor.

"No, please I can't," Greg said almost in tears.

The woman's smile turned to a glare and she shook both pictures in front of him.

"No, I can't not them. Anyone but them -- even Nate. I pick Nate, okay?"

"That is disappointing," said a female voice that seemed about forty years older than the woman looked, "We are done then."

She grabbed her purse and left the hotel room still fully nude.

**

Fifty miles away from Greg's motel, Tabitha was in complete bliss lying on her back on top of dining room table. Her full breasts flopped back and forth as the unnamed man thrusted hard into her while holding her legs up by the ankles.

Two nights prior, she'd walk into her bedroom, and he was standing there wearing glasses and those tight jeans. It freaked her out at first, and she nearly woke her daughter confronting him, but the man just smiled at her. He was perfect, dimples, toned-hairless body and blue eyes that glowed. The first night he gestured for her consent every bit of the way. The first time he fingered her pussy, wow! She couldn't have done it better herself even with her vibrator.

He was her perfect lover, did only what she wanted him to almost instinctively. He never ejaculated -- a messy side effect of sex Tabitha was never fond of -- and also managed to stay hard and fuck her long and hard until she was ready to stop. Even his cock-size was perfect, just the right length to go deep in her, but not hit her cervix no matter the position or how hard he thrusted. Never in her life had she orgasmed while being fucked, she either faked it or finished off by her clit being rubbed by a lover or herself after he left to clean off. Her new lover made her come each time during foreplay and then multiple times with just using cock in her pussy staring at her with those eyes.

Of course, there were the pictures. The first morning after, she clued on the correlation between her choice and a death. She felt horrible, but the sex was so good, it wasn't easy to convince her two more times to fuck him. Cheating on Greg wasn't as bad, considering she already was having an affair with a neighbor. An older man with a much smaller dick than Greg, but at least was willing to eat her out till she came.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, yes...God yes," she squealed as her orgasm started. Her silent lover knew the signs and increased his pace, stopping only when the wave of pleasure hit her with him balls deep inside. This was her fourth time and her pussy was starting to get sore, so she gave him a tap to show she was done.

Tabitha took a deep breath and waited for the pictures. She knew just one of the people last time and hoped tonight, it was the same this time.

The man pulled two photos out of his back jean pocket and laid them on the table. It was Greg and their daughter Taylor.

Without hesitation, Tabitha pointed to Greg's photo and said, "Him," before saying a silent prayer.

The man nodded and smiled.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,261 Followers