The Harder They Cum Ep. 07

Story Info
Conner becomes sexual currency.
3.6k words
4.44
8.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

"I still love Conner, but I love him for what he is, not who he is, know what I mean?" Siobhan tried to explain. "But he has become a means to an end for me and I suspect I have become the same thing for him."

"Don't get me wrong, I like having my own slut. He is reliable and consistent. Whenever I feel like it, for as long as I want, he's there. And he likes being a sex slave. He craves it. There is really no down side to this arrangement, unless of course you're shooting for an egalitarian relationship. Then you'd be shit outta luck." Siobhan glanced at Anna, wondering if she caught the implication.

Anna tucked her chin and mimicked a studious look over imaginary glasses. "In that case I can tell you from personal experience of the tragic variety, that equality and sex with men does not exist in the same environment."

"After years of painstaking unofficial research I have come to the conclusion that female dominated sex, in female-led relationships are best for everyone. By 'best' I mean safest for women and the most intense sex there is for men. Well, once they are properly trained of course," Anna grinned.

"Why do you think Conner got interested in femdom sex to begin with? Because it's several levels above the best vanilla sex he's ever had, of course. But you can't pretend that you and Conner are partners anymore, that's ridiculous." Anna raised an eyebrow to indicate how absurd she thought the idea of sexual equality was.

"Yeah, well to be honest with you Anna. I wouldn't want to trade sex with Conner for a partnership with him. Great sex IS the most important part of the partnership anyway, if you ask me. The problem is, the truth is out. I can't ignore the fact that I'm more interested in a having a sex slave than a partner. So how do we resolve that?" Siobhan looked at Anna the way she used to look at Conner. Anna and Shiv smiled at one another, acknowledging the connection.

Not uncommonly, the student had fallen in love with her teacher. Anna had become an essential part of how Shiv made plans. She consulted with Anna the way she once shared things with Conner. Anna had all but replaced Conner in Siobhan's mind, except in one area and that was about to change.

Typically Anna was never interested in taking on a lover and a student in the same person. But Shiv was an exception. She was more important to Anna than anyone had been for a long time. Anna was very aware that she was spending more time with Siobhan than her minor training issues with Conner warranted. Siobhan seemed to look for reasons to be alone with her too. If it wasn't love, it was the next best thing. Maybe she could use Shiv's epiphany that Conner was a means to an end to her advantage. Really, to both of their advantages. Time to call her girlfriend's bluff.

"Well Shiv, there is a way to fix it all if you're willing to stretch your imagination a little. I spoke with Dana earlier. She and her friends are interested in reserving Conner weekly. They are prepared to rent him from you on a continuous basis for an obscene amount of money." Anna leaned against her friend and whispered in her ear.

Siobhan stood in shocked silence. "You're kidding me! How much?"

"$5,000.00 a crack. Your sub, one night a week. That'll work out to about six to eight hours of actual fucking, unless someone sleeps over and gets horny early in the morning. Bet Conner never made that much per hour before," Anna grinned.

Siobhan nodded thoughtfully. "And he will be naked, doing whatever sexually perverted thing they tell him to do. In fact from what I understand, he will not have any choice in how they use him." Shiv understood perfectly.

"With that kind of money I could start over. Go somewhere and be someone else," Siobhan mused out loud. She met Anna's gaze. "Maybe I need some company on that trip."

"Anna, can I trust you to keep an eye out for me? I know you won't intervene but make sure no one hurts him, ok?"

"Of course. I'll have your back if anything gets out of hand. But remember, I may just want to do a little spanking of my own." Anna grinned. "He's been a bad boy for being such a depraved slut."

"Wow! I might never have to work again. I certainly wouldn't have to put up with any macho bullshit from male employers anymore." Siobhan leaned in provocatively against Anna. "Might even find time to explore a very anti-macho relationship a little further." Her crotch pressed against Anna's thigh. She put her arm around Anna's shoulders and whispered in her ear.

"So, do you want to watch me dominate him for you, in front of your friends?" Anna felt herself responding to Shiv's intimate, compelling presence in a way she had seldom experienced with apprentices before. Her breathing became shallow and rapid. Her chest felt flushed and her pussy tingled. Shiv squeezed Anna's thigh before she took a step back. Her face was flushed, her eyes were bright. She looked like she was a little high.

If she's acting she's doing a great job, Anna thought. No, she was actually getting turned on by the thought of seeing her husband put to use. And maybe by being close to her Anna.

"Remember that five grand it isn't as much money to them as it is to you Shiv. These are women with more dough than they know what to do with. But it's more than enough to launch you on a new trajectory, toward a resolution of your own making. And I can guess what you're thinking." Anna leaned toward Siobhan conspiratorially.

"Understand that Conner belongs to you. Take him with you and use him for what he has become, or don't. But don't feel trapped in a relationship with him. I know a young woman who, I am certain, would love to take over his training if you choose to cut yourself free of that situation. You know Conner doesn't really have a choice anymore and I think he prefers it that way."

"When?" Siobhan heard herself say. "When will the weekly entertainment start?"

"This weekend. I guess. I'll call Dana to confirm." Anna smoothed Shiv's hair, stroking the sensuous auburn mane gently. Then Anna cupped Siobhan's face in her hands kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Is it worth it?" Siobhan asked.

Anna smiled a little quizzically. "Six hours a week of subjecting your human sex toy to the excessive indulgences of a bunch of women in exchange for a lifetime of financial independence? Of course it's worth it. You'd have to be a moron not to take this deal. And you're no dummy Shiv."

Siobhan leaned against Anna and twirled a stray lock of hair resting on the side of her face. She brushed her lips against her ear. "You're a smart cookie too Anna, and sexy. Tell me you don't want me to play with your naked body until you're so ready to cum you'd do anything for me." Anna stood back, weak-kneed and shocked at her own reaction. She stared at the five-eight, auburn-haired, Irish powder keg with a gymnasts body. She knew that Shiv could have her anytime.

No one spoke.

Anna broke the spell. "Not now. The experience will be too good to spoil by rushing now." Siobhan shivered.

Shiv found herself thinking that a relationship with Anna might be even more compelling than dominating Conner or allowing him to be used by Dana and her friends. Although, according to his own bucket list, this gig with the gang of women should fit him like a condom.

"Let's talk seriously about how we can be in each other's lives. But let's do that after Conner has had his first group fuck, if you're still talking to me," Anna grinned.

................

The elevator opened onto a space big enough to accommodate ten people comfortably and just high enough in the condo building to be inconspicuous in its urban environment. Anna strode into the room. Eight other women in various stages of undress were socializing around small, low tables strategically placed beside couches that lined the perimeter of the room. The lighting was indirect and subdued. The women were quiet, talking in hushed tones about the relationships in their lives; about the best ways of guiding their men to a more complete understanding of what 'sub' meant.

In the middle of the room a modified sawhorse with restraints bolted to the bottom of each leg was lit by a single spotlight. A table nearby was cluttered with the tools of sexual addiction: whips, ball gags, butt plugs in a range of sizes and colours, oral O-rings, an assortment of restraints and harnesses, even reins attached to a rubber encased bit.

"Welcome Anna." Dana hustled her compact little self over to where Anna stood waiting with Conner on a leash. Conner was naked under the flimsy coat he had been given to get unobserved from the lobby to the apartment. During the elevator ride Anna had fitted a black hood snugly over Conner's head with holes that permitted breathing and limited sight. The mouth of the hood was zippered shut for now, because Conner's mouth was not being used. Dana pulled his cover off.

Conner's hands had been cuffed behind his back. A thick black leather collar had been locked around his neck. The tag on his collar read "conner. Property of Shiv & Anna." Conner's cock stood at attention. His genitals had been freshly shaved for the occasion and his equipment was on display; enticing bait for the female predators that attended these events.

"Excellent! Already erect just like we specified. Very good Anna. Unlock the cuffs and help yourself to a drink. I'll take over from here." Dana waited while Anna removed the handcuffs then wrapped her hand around Conner's boner. "Follow me," she ordered and pulled him into the center of the room. The milking horse stood shockingly stark under the harsh glare of the floodlight, a powerful symbol of male submission.

Mount the horse, slut," Dana ordered. Conner glanced uncertainly at Anna. From her perch at the bar Anna nodded her approval and he straddled the contraption, lying face down along the padded center of the sawhorse. The rear of the device was angled slightly higher than the front, causing Conner's ass to rest higher than his shoulders at about groin level. Convenient.

Dana immobilized Conner by fastening his wrists and ankles to the extremities of the milking horse. Her hands travelled up the backs of his spread thighs and pried open his buttocks. Under the watchful gaze of the other women she worked lubricant into Conner's hole, taking time to locate his prostate. Conner moaned invitingly for his audience.

"Good slut." Dana squeezed and petted his raised buttocks. "Mouth open! You will attempt to lick any pussy that comes close to your tongue. Understand cock-whore?"

Conner grunted, as he had been taught by Anna. He understood that, as the main attraction, he was solely available for their amusement this evening. He would be their indispensable tool, all night long. He just had no idea of how long the night was going to be.

Dana reached between his splayed legs. She was pleased to find his cock still hard. With deft movements she encircled Conner's hanging balls with an elastic, one-size-fits-all cock ring, then weighed the bulging nut sack in her palm. Finally she lathered Conner's cock and balls with more lubricant.

"Ladies and ladies," Dana called out. "The entertainment is ready for your inspection." She gave Conner's ass a resounding slap and backed away from the helpless sub. Conner's corresponding grunt signalled his availability. Open for business.

A tall black woman in heels and a black thong paced slowly around the nude white sub on display. Her manicured hand traced the arch of his lower back and rested on his upthrust ass for a moment before sliding between his legs. She used the tightly bound ball sack to pull Conner's stiff cock down for easier access. Holding him in place by his balls, the woman began milking the male sub like a farm animal.

"What sound does a man-cow make,"the woman asked? Embarrassed, Conner made the bawling noise he had heard milk cows make when they were attached to milking machines.

"SMACK!" Her hand slapped the sub's extended ass. "Louder cow-tit! Let everyone hear you!"

"MOOO!" Conner bellowed, and heard laughter around him as the black woman slapped his ass and pulled on his cock like a cow's tit.

As the black woman milked him, another woman hiked up her short skirt and squatted in front of Conner's face. She pushed her wet, pantyless crotch against his mouth.

"Lick," she commanded. Conner obeyed. Her pussy was musky and warm. Conner knew she was the first of many. It was early in the evening and there were at least six women watching their two colleagues use him. They were just getting started.

The woman milking him made space for another participant. Conner felt the head of a a dildo penetrate his meticulously prepared fuck hole. The strap-on was easily as large as the biggest latex cock he had been trained with. As the length of it was plunged into him, Conner heard Anna's reassuring voice behind him.

"Relax Conner. Let your ass take the cock, just like we practised." Naked except for her strap-on, Anna pulled slowly out of the tight man-cunt, then drove the stiff dildo back home. Conner gasped and bucked, trying to obey, but balking at the sheer size of the latex cock in his ass. The woman he was licking slapped his face.

"Pay attention slut! Move that tongue!" She nestled her crotch into Conner's soaked face with a sigh and looked at Anna. "I could do with more of this more often," she moaned. Conner lapped at the open pussy eagerly. He was ashamed of behaving like a whore, but not enough to stop.

At his other end Anna was keeping pace with Conner's ass as he pumped the black woman's hand. With her arm extended between Anna's legs, the woman's long graceful fingers were still wrapped around Conner's cock, forcing him to pump into her fist. She kept the pace by how tightly she squeezed Conner while she allowed him to fuck her lubed hand. Her other hand rested on Anna's buttocks, riding easily on her ass as she screwed Conner from behind. Occasionally the woman spanked the shapely ass pumping beside her. Anna moaned and kept fucking. The floor show had begun.

Suddenly the blonde woman Conner was licking had had enough. She turned and spread her big ass cheeks with both hands. "Lick," she repeated, as if that was the only command she expected the stupid man-slut to understand. Conner behaved according to expectations and stretched to find her asshole with his tongue.

"Better take your hand away Nadia," Anna advised the black woman. "I can feel that he is about to cum. Unless you want to explain to the others why you allowed him to spew this early in the evening, you would be well advised to stop providing him with a substitute cunt." Anna grinned at the woman milking Conner.

"Oh! ... Thanks Anna, you know him best. Nadia released Conner and watched him continue pumping, still obligated to accommodate the dildo that was pounding in and out of his lower fuck-hole. Nadia wiped her hand free of lubricant on Conner's ass then stepped back to watch the show.

Conner moaned in dismay, but his cock stayed hard while he kept the rhythm Anna was setting and continued to bury his face in the blonde woman's large quivering ass.

Flushed and finished, Anna withdrew from Conner. Almost immediately another woman took her place and another cock head forced it's way into Conner's hole.

"Keep something in his ass at all times." Anna announced. "We want that hole pliable for the rest of the night." Standing naked with her nine-inch strap-on jutting out authoritatively, Anna addressed the room.

"The slut will be available to everyone for the rest of the night. But first, I think you'll all agree that the branding should take place early while he's still fresh, yes?" Murmurs of approval arose from reclining females in different stages of nakedness.

"Maybe this ass should get more of a pounding first, suggested the naked skinny woman with bleached blonde hair, fucking Conner. Conner groaned as she plunged the dildo home once more.

"Let's mark this slut," the skinny blonde said. "My pussy wants a bonified sub tongue tonight!"

Waiting for the branding, Conner shivered with anticipation. Anna smoothed his right buttock where the MW would be seared into his cheek. I'm a few minutes he would be branded as a Man Whore. Then he would be used for what he was by the rest of the participants, for the rest of the night.

Conner smelled the electric branding iron heating up. A slim woman with short dark hair pulled his head up and forced a rubber ball gag into Conner's mouth.

"Bite down on the gag when you feel the iron, slut. It will help." She snapped the gag closed behind his head and let go of his hair. Conner's head hung down. He could see nothing, but he could feel the tension in the room escalating. Conner drooled around his gag and waited obediently to be branded.

Anna slapped Conner's ass hard to help desensitize it just before the searing pain of the branding iron bit into his right ass cheek. Conner tried to scream but the ball gag reduced the sound to a muffled gagging noise. He struggled, but the milking horse restraints held securely. After an eternity the branding iron was removed. A small red circle surrounding the letters MW was now a permanent emblem on Conner's ass, advertising his usefulness, and announcing his sub status. The women clapped. Anna held her cool palm against the brand.

"Good boy Conner. Shiv will be proud of you." Anna returned to her drink at the bar, still naked, still wearing only the strap-on. Her nipples were erect. Conner wondered if her pussy was wet. He was still thinking about Anna's pussy when he felt the ball-gag being unfastened. The black woman named Nadia popped Conner's gag out and shoved her crotch in his face.

"Lick, slut." And so it went for the next few hours. Conner stayed strapped to the milking horse. The women took turns riding him after they used his mouth. A few came back for more. Souvenir pictures and short video clips were taken of the branded man-whore licking pussy and being fucked from behind. By the end of the evening all the women had taken advantage of Conner at least once. Most of the guests had left when Anna stroked Conner and released him from the sawhorse.

"You're a good ass-whore, I'll say that for you. Most men would be crying after that much anal. Your asshole will be sore for a day or two but you'll be fine by next week." She pushed a butt plug into his open hole and fastened it around his thighs with straps so it couldn't fall out.

"Your hole will tighten up and stop leaking lubricant after an hour or so. Until then the ass plug will keep you from dripping on the carpet. I'm afraid there is no maid service here, so you will need to clean up the mess you made under the milking horse yourself."

Conner was exhausted and confused. He didn't recall being allowed to cum. But then, the last few hours were a blur. He had been violated continuously. To the best of his recollection there had been a lineup. He barely had time to take a breath before another ass or pussy was shoved in his face. The word 'Lick' had been seared into his memory like the indelible symbol branded into his ass. The only time any attention had been given to his cock was while someone was waiting to use one of his holes. Even then, his straining boner was merely an amusing distraction for the women. Something to play with while they waited to use the rent-a-sub.

"Remember? You came while Dana was playing with your boner." Anna frowned. "Bad boy. You did not have permission. So next week you will need to be punished for your lack of self control." Anna snapped her fingers and pointed at the splatter of cum under the sawhorse. "Lick," she commanded.

Still on his hands and knees, Conner crawled under the sawhorse and began licking. He had never felt so docile. His jaw ached, his buttocks were bright pink, his asshole felt like it was on fire, and his right ass cheek hurt like hell. Conner hoped they would let him sleep. But he knew he would be violated again before morning.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers
12