The Hardest Sell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her back to her customer and slowly lifted the already short skirt of the costume up over her arse and exposed her arse to him as she had done on the shop floor, only this time less so in a cheeky, flirtatious way and more so in a rather crude, on the nose manner as she made it clear that she wanted Tom to see everything as she slowly swayed her hypnotising hips left and right, and she turned her head to look at her customer to make sure he was looking at what she wanted him to look at.

On the shop floor she had cheekily spanked her bare arse and covered it again before he saw too much, which was titillating enough for them both, but this time, in the privacy of the back office, she had no intention of covering it back up and had every intention of having her customer's eyes ogle each and every part of her. On that note, Scarlett continued to lift the costume up her body as she exposed her back to the onlooking customer who had gone from surveying the costumes to surveying Scarlett's body.

Truth be told, he had had his eyes on Scarlett and her body since he laid his eyes on her. He admired her arse and her bare back as the dress continued to rise up her body and eventually over her head, and Scarlett tossed the costume with the others she had tried on today, leaving her wearing absolutely nothing in front of this man. Scarlett put one arm across her chest to conceal her breasts and nipples and put her other hand between her legs to conceal the naughtiest thing in the world, then she turned around to face Tom.

"Are you ready to see my special costume, Tom?" she asked with a most salacious tone in her voice, and if what Tom suspected what she meant by her 'special costume' was true, then he had seen the back half of it already and could already tell just how special it was, but he was keen to see just how special the rest of it was.

"I've been looking forward to seeing this costume the most," he confessed, and it gave the already confident Scarlett an extra burst of conviction to her audaciously naughty actions. On the subject of naughty actions, Scarlett followed up her previous naughty actions with another as she moved the arm that was covering her breasts and nipples out of the way, exposing them to her lucky customer.

Tom looked on in astonishment as this shop owner exposed more of her body to him, her other hand still between her legs and hiding the rest of her from sight. She swayed her body from side to side, her now bare breasts transfixing the on-looking customer who paid them greater attention than he had the costumes, and with good reason, and her astute eyes noticed that her customer was reacting tremendously well to her sales pitch, though she wasn't nearly done with her pitch just yet.

She didn't need to sell herself to Tom as he was sold some time ago, however, he had never been happier to listen to and watch a sales pitch in all his life, and Scarlett continued her pitch with a naughty smile on her face. Her customer's sight of her face was obscured as she turned her back to him and exposed her backside to him once again, however this time she had a far naughtier idea in mind. Scarlett bent forward like she had done so before, but last time she was stood at an angle so Tom didn't see everything, whereas this time she was not stood at quite an obscuring angle.

"What do you think of this?" she asked her customer as she bent over with her hand still between her legs, keen for his approval. Her hand covered most of her modesty, however, there was one part of her that it wasn't covering and which was now being wholly exposed to Tom: her arsehole.

"What I think of that is probably not something I should say out loud..." Tom expressed, before following it up - under his breath - with "Oh my God..."

Scarlett moved her arse from side to side, Tom's eyes fixated upon it, her cheeks and the sight that resided between them, and his approval was never in question as that which Scarlett glanced at before appeared to be approving of her more and more. "How much do you want me to move my hand?" she teased, knowing exactly what she was doing and already well aware of how he would answer that question. Scarlett turned slightly to look at Tom, to look him in the eyes and to look elsewhere upon his person, and both his eyes and elsewhere upon his person told her everything that she wanted to know; the reactions of both to both her body and her question were extremely telling.

"More than I can say..." was his response, her mouth joining his eyes and his own body in telling Scarlett just what he was thinking and just how he was feeling.

Tom indeed could not quite articulate just how much he wanted Scarlett to take her hand out from between her legs and expose exactly what was between them, though he had no qualms in sharing just how much he wanted it. To his consternation, Scarlett stood back upright before she moved her hand, and then turned to face him again. "What will happen to that bulge in your trousers if I move my hand, Tom?" she gestured toward his crotch, making it no secret that she had noticed the tent that he was pitching slowly grow.

"What will happen, Tom..." she continued, "...If I show you my pussy?" The bulge in Tom's trousers twitched when Scarlett said that most stimulating word, and Scarlett saw for herself what would happen if she showed Tom everything that he wanted to see and everything that she wanted to show him. "Oh, goodness..." she said in acknowledgement. "...Somebody likes that word, don't they?"

Scarlett's warm palm was still pressed against that which she was teasing Tom with, and there was a wonderfully naughty reason why it was so warm, though she had no intention of keeping her palm there forever. "I'll show you mine if you promise to show me yours," Scarlett proposed, and Tom suddenly felt infinitely more conscious about the tent he was pitching that was now more the size of a gazebo.

"Oh, you have my word," Tom replied in lewd agreement, and with that the naughty pair made a prurient pact of which they would both assuredly be beneficiaries, and Scarlett's palm suddenly got a lot warmer and a lot wetter. Scarlett bit her lip with debauched intent when Tom promised to show her what she very much wanted to see, and then she took to upholding her end of the bargain.

Her bush peeked out from either side of her dainty hand and Tom imagined what the rest of what she was hiding looked like. Scarlett, being the cumslut that she appeared to be, had had her fill of fun teasing her customer, not wanting him to only imagine what was behind her hand. Seeing was believing, after all. Now, the real fun was about to begin. Scarlett, like she had with the arm that previously covered her breasts and nipples, moved her hand away from her crotch and she bared to her lucky customer the most delicate detail of this special costume: her pussy.

Scarlett was right, Tom thought to himself - her costume was special, every last detail and part of it. No costume she had tried on so far today was as sexy as the one she was modelling now. The proprietor herself could see that he thought that judging by his crotch, which was almost as exposed as she was despite it being beneath a couple of layers of fabric. She could practically see it. Scarlett moved her body as an experienced dancer would, and like how the female entertainers at his party would, swaying and moving her hips from side to side, this time with complete freedom of movement as she hid absolutely nothing from Tom and transfixed him. Her hair covered half her face as her momentum took it there, and, biting her finger, she peeked at Tom with one eye and with the most seductive look in it.

She swivelled on the spot and turned her back to him again, and as was becoming habit she bent forward to assume the same position she had before, but this time without her hand between her legs, and Scarlett bared her assets to him, and not just her shop or the contents of it. Tom could see everything. As if spanking her arse in the nun costume when she had her arse turned away from him slightly wasn't hot enough, Scarlett did it again, but this time with her arsehole and pussy on full display in all their maximally inviting, beautiful glory and fulfilling her part of their pact. "You were right," said Tom, "You really do need penance for being such a naughty girl."

"Is that so?" she replied, groping and squeezing her arse which had the consequence of pulling both her arsehole and her pussy open. "Tell me, Thomas..." she released her arse from her grip and turned back around to face Tom, "...What can I do to redeem myself?"

Before Tom even said a word, the sinful belle got onto all fours and slowly began to crawl toward the seated redeemer. Scarlett inched her way over to Tom and positioned herself between his legs, keen to redeem herself like a good girl.

Scarlett came to rest on her knees and looked up at Tom as he towered above her, her eyes full of desire and her heart set on doing everything in her power to give her customer the best shopping experience of his life. If this wasn't already the best shopping experience of Tom's life then Scarlett wanted to know where else he shopped, though his experience in her shop was about to get better yet as she did not want to leave Tom an unsatisfied customer, such was her dedication to delivering the very best customer service.

"Tom..." she said in a most sultry tone as she ran her hands up Tom's lengthy legs, "I've shown you my pussy, now it's your turn..." She stared at the contour in his trousers before she completed her sentence, then looked up into his eyes. "...I want to see your cock." The man sitting in the chair acknowledged that Scarlett had indeed fulfilled her part of their mutual promise and shown him what he very much wanted to see, and then some, so it was now his turn to show her what she very much wanted to see.

He unbuckled his belt and took it off slowly, as though he was about to take the naughty, naked Scarlett over his knee and punish her for her sins, and it was a thought that neither of them disliked. However, that was not why he was taking his belt off, so rather than folding his belt in half and taking it to Scarlett's bare arse, he put it to one side as Scarlett herself had done with all the clothes she had worn today. Now, with his belt off, he could now access the button that was holding his trousers together as well as the zipper below it.

"May I?" Scarlett enquired before Tom got any further, keen to do the honours and have the pleasure of unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers for him.

"Be my guest," he gladly answered and Scarlett's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Her hands moved up his leg and toward the task at hand, and it took all of Scarlett's might to resist the temptation of running her hand right over his contour. They reached the top of his trousers and she used her fingers to undo the button, bringing her a little bit closer to seeing what she wanted to see, and then she pinched his zip between her fingers.

Down it came, all the way down to the bottom, and with those couple of skilled motions, Tom's trousers were undone. But Scarlett didn't just want to undo them, oh no, she wanted to take them all the way off and get an unrestricted view of what Tom had to offer, just like what she had given him. She tugged his trousers down his long legs until they were on the floor with the rest of the clothes, leaving Tom sat with the bottom half covered in just his underwear and with his protrusion even more pronounced now that the constricting fabric of his trousers was no longer there.

The elastic material of his underwear was much more forgiving, and, in fact, it didn't do a very good job of restraining his protrusion at all, and all that now stood between Scarlett and her getting to enjoy her benefits from their pact was a solitary layer of stretchy fabric. Her hands made the same climb that they had before, back up his long legs, up his strong thighs, and to the restraints of his underwear. Her fingers pinched the waistline of his underwear and Scarlett began to pull them down, and with each millimetre she descended, more and more of his skin was being revealed to her, his own well-kept garden coming into sight and basking in the warmth of the artificial light above, and more skin still.

She was so, so close, mere inches away from seeing his inches which were most certainly not mere and whose glory would hopefully bless her sight and her person for more than just mere seconds. The proprietor pulled it down farther and farther, and his underwear got caught on what Scarlett was trying to liberate. It was like a winch, and every micron Scarlett pulled Tom's underwear down it increased the tension between his phallic prisoner and the textile prison, the velocity of its release increasing exponentially. If it suddenly sprang out then it could possibly hit her in the face, and, moments later, that's almost what happened.

Tom's underwear could no longer withstand the strain that it was being put under and it launched what it was imprisoning past the fabric frontier and out into the emancipating air of the office. It flung out with force, coming out swinging like a heavyweight boxer, and swayed from side to side like a flagpole in the wind. In time it decelerated, losing the momentum with which it was released, and came to a perfect stop right in front of Scarlett's beaming face and pointed right at her, and she feasted her eyes upon her benefits from their agreement.

Scarlett stared at Tom's cock wide-eyed and with her mouth agape, and it stared right back at her. Scarlett was a lover of many things, including - obviously - horror and Halloween, but she also loved cock, and she moved her head to the side to get a view of it from the side and to properly admire it. She was used to visions of horror and terror in her day job, but there was nothing horrifying about what populated her vision right now, and, now, she kind of wished that her day job involved visions of Tom's cock.

That likely wouldn't be a possibility, sadly, so she was sure as hell going to make the most of it while she had it in front of her now. She pulled Tom's underwear all the way down his legs and put it with his trousers, leaving his bottom half just as exposed as she was. Tom ushered his legs apart freely now that he wasn't constricted by his clothes, and Scarlett reassumed her position between them, this time with something that she loved protruding out from his crotch. Her hands again scaled his legs, his thighs, and his skin was warm to the touch, and it got warmer and warmer the closer her hands moved toward his crotch.

Her hands came to a stop just before they reached their desired destination, and she stared at Tom's cock with her eyes full of lust. "I very much want to touch your cock..." Scarlett avowed, though Tom could already tell. As fortune would have it, Tom very much wanted Scarlett to touch his cock, and then some. "Please?" she practically begged, looking up at Tom with a look in her eye that he could not possibly refuse.

"Do you expect me to say anything other than 'yes'?" he replied, and Tom's rhetorical question gave Scarlett the go-ahead to get her hands dirty.

Scarlett carefully manoeuvred one of her hands from its resting position and toward Tom's protrusion, wanting it to rest no longer. After a few seconds, her open hand occupied the same airspace as Tom's cock and she could feel his body heat emanating from it. It heated her already warm palm and she mindfully closed her fingers, though they didn't find their way into her palm, but rather around Tom's cock, and their respective heat combined to turn the warm atmosphere into one that was scorching hot.

Tom and Scarlett exhaled heavily and synchronously as they finally engaged in the sort of activity that had been on their minds since approximately 5:30pm and, while that wasn't all that long ago in the grand scheme of things, the tension that had been building between them made it feel longer. But their time had come, and Scarlett began to motion her clenched hand up and down along Tom's shaft, from the bottom and all the way to his bulbous head at the top, and it felt better than she had imagined it would.

After a few moments and a few motions, Scarlett began to get into her groove, and her mouth switched back and forth between gaping in obscene awe and smiling with dirty delight as she manhandled Tom's manhood. Tom himself could not help but appreciate just how talented Scarlett was at handling such things, and he watched her as she did it with care, with control, and with purpose. Tom thought that, perhaps, Scarlett was in the wrong profession. She was a tremendous shopkeeper and businesswoman, of that there was no doubt, but given how talented she was at doing what she was now doing, the passion she held for such things, and given how absolutely drop-dead fucking gorgeous she was, he had a very good point.

Just as though she was in a different profession, Scarlett took her hand off Tom's cock, spit into her palm, and placed it back where she wanted it. She massaged the saliva up and down and into his cock, over his head and all the way to the base of his shaft, ensuring that she hadn't missed a spot. With each motion she made up and down and back and forth along his length and girth, the sound that it made just fuelled their already raging and shared arousal further as the sound of wetness reminded them of another activity of this ilk.

Whether Scarlett's purpose was divine or not would be a dubious proposition to certain sections of the devout Great British establishment, however, it was most certainly divine to her and she worshipped the divinity in her hand with considerable ardour. However, Scarlett did not wish to worship Tom's divinity with just her hands - and there was a much easier and quicker way to apply her saliva to his cock - so wanted to bless her mouth with it and bestow upon it her very own divine touch.

She shuffled closer to Tom, bringing her face closer to his crotch as she still held his cock in her hand, and it was now so close to her face that she almost needed to cross her eyes to see it. Tom could feel Scarlett's hot breath wash over his cock and make it warmer than it already was thanks to the blood coursing through it and her hand that was wrapped around it. Scarlett wanted it so badly. Tom wasn't naïve, he knew what she wanted, and he himself wanted the very same thing. "Are you gonna suck my cock like a good girl?" he asked, though this question was rhetoric because he already knew the answer.

Scarlett did not mouth a response and instead looked up at Tom silently, then opened her mouth. She stared into Tom's eye as she did what a good girl would, and she took her customer's cock into her mouth and he was most approving. "Fucking hell..." he uttered as he both watched and felt his cock enter and disappear inside Scarlett's mouth, her tongue come into contact with it and her lips seal around it. After a few seconds, Scarlett closed her eyes and focused on the task at hand, the flavours she was tasting, and everything her senses were experiencing.

On her knees beneath a towering man and with his cock in her mouth; Scarlett found herself in her element. She took it deeper into her mouth and down her throat, and back out, and back in again. Each time she took it back into her mouth she took it farther, working and putting her throat to the very best use and both testing and training her already accomplished gag reflex. Tom watched on with tremendous admiration and, of course, wild arousal as Scarlett did her utmost to ensure that not a single inch of his cock neither wasn't covered by her saliva nor hadn't been in her mouth.